Control by E Kathleen Roper
Summary: Tony helps Gibbs lose control.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2247 Read: 10383 Published: 01/15/2005 Updated: 01/15/2005

1. Control by E Kathleen Roper

Control by E Kathleen Roper
Author's Notes:
Tony helps Gibbs lose control.

Title: Control
Author: E. Kathleen Roper ( ekroper@gmail.com )
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Tony helps Gibbs lose control.
Warnings: Slash, Dominance/Submission
Category: PWP, First Time
Authors Note: This was written almost entirely to convince myself that I'm not too much of a prude to write a sex scene. And because I wanted to see Tony take charge and Gibbs lose control. There is absolutely no plot whatsoever in this story.
Disclaimer: They are so not mine. If they were, the show would never make it past the censors.
Archive: WWOMB, NCIS Fanfiction Archive, and my own site. All others, ask for permission and I'll probably say yes.

Control

Tony held open the passenger side door, "Get in, Boss. I'll drive you home."

Taking a glance at the car, Gibbs shook his head. "I'll get a cab."

"Really, it's no problem," Tony insisted. "Besides, there's something I wanted to talk to you about, outside of work."

He considered refusing, but after a moment he simply shrugged and climbed into the car. There really wasn't any point in catching a cab when a free ride was being offered. Once Tony had climbed behind the wheel and started the engine, he glanced over and him and said, "Okay. So talk."

"You've been pretty tense lately," Tony said conversationally.

Tense? That was putting it rather mildly. Everyone had been on edge recently. Too many cases, too many long hours. "Your point being?"

"I think you need to learn how to relax."

"I'm perfectly capable of relaxing, DiNozzo."

"No, Jethro," Tony said casually, "I really don't think you are. But we'll work on that."

He was about to reprimand Tony for calling him Jethro, but then he glanced out the window and frowned. "This is not the way to my house."

"No," Tony agreed, "it's not. It's the way to my apartment."

"DiNozzo," he snapped. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm taking you home with me," he said, turning into the lot in front of his apartment and pulling into his parking space. As he pulled the keys from the ignition he turned and flashed Gibbs a dazzling smile. "I think it's time someone taught you how to relax."

When Gibbs climbed out of the car, he fully intended to take out his cell phone and call a cab. He would go home, work on his boat, and tomorrow morning he would schedule a complete medical evaluation for Tony, because there was obviously something wrong with the man. Exposure to toxic gas, perhaps. Yet for some inexplicable reason, he did not reach for his phone. Instead he found himself following Tony into his apartment out of some kind of morbid curiosity.

Tony shut the apartment door and locked it, before stepping behind Gibbs to pull his coat from his shoulders and hang it from a hook on the wall. Gibbs turned to demand an explanation from Tony for his bizarre behaviour, but paused when he realised just how close the other man was standing. Mere inches away, in fact. The proximity sent a familiar -- if wildly inappropriate -- surge of heat through his gut.

"DiNozzo--" he began, but was silenced when Tony reached out to press two fingers against his lips.

"No," Tony said, "it's my turn to talk. I think I know what the problem is, Jethro." He moved closer until only the smallest of spaces remained between them and the air seemed to crackle with energy. "The problem is that you always have to be in control." Tony didn't remove his fingers from his lips, but the touch turned to a caress as he traced his fingertips lightly around Gibbs' mouth. "There's nothing wrong with control, but if you never give it up, you're never going to be able to really relax."

"DiNozzo--" he tried again, his voice dropping an octave as the heat in his groin grew.

"Shut up, Jethro," Tony said firmly. "Unless you're going to tell me to stop, you don't get to talk right now. But if you tell me to stop, this ends right now, and you don't get to relax." Tony closed the last of the space between them, pressing their lips together and sliding his arms around Gibbs' back. Moving one hand up to cup the back of his neck, Tony controlled the kiss, parting Gibbs' lips with his own and sliding his tongue deep into his mouth.

Gibbs was unable to hold back his groan when Tony ground his hips forward and he felt Tony's throbbing erection press against his own. He wasn't even certain that he was still breathing as his tongue battled for dominance in the searing kiss. When Tony abruptly pulled away he gasped for air and his eyes snapped open, though he hadn't even realised he had closed them in the first place.

"Do you want me to stop?" Tony asked, his voice infuriatingly calm.

Gibbs stared into Tony's eyes as he waged an internal battle. He hated giving up control, it went against every fibre of his being, but it was brutally obvious that he had already lost whatever control he might have had over this. And there was no way he could walk away now. Gritting his teeth, he growled, "Don't stop," and tried to pull Tony back in to continue the kiss, but Tony drew away.

Wrapping his hand firmly around Gibbs' upper arm, Tony steered him into the bedroom, halting beside the bed. Leaning in, he pressed their lips together again, briefly, teasingly, pulling away when Gibbs tried to deepen the kiss. Slowly he began to undo the buttons on Gibbs' shirt, sliding his fingers inside to caress the revealed skin and brushing occasional light kisses across Gibbs' mouth and neck.

When Gibbs grabbed Tony's shirt and tried to tug it over his head, Tony firmly pushed his hands away before resuming the task of slowly undressing him. When, after an eternity, the last button had fallen open, Tony pushed the shirt from Gibbs' shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, and claimed his mouth for a bruising kiss. Gibbs was so lost in the kiss that he almost didn't notice Tony unfastening his pants and shoving them down until he felt one of Tony's hands clench possessively on his bare ass.

Again, Tony pulled back abruptly, leaving Gibbs gasping and momentarily disoriented. "You may undress me now," Tony said, his voice still calm. Only his burning eyes and the erection straining the front of his pants showed the true depths of his passion. Gibbs reached out, intending to rip Tony's clothes from his body, but Tony grabbed his wrists, halting the motion. "Slowly," he admonished. "Undress me slowly."

Nearly shaking with frustration, Gibbs slid his hands beneath Tony's shirt and slowly pushed it upwards, his fingertips burning where they trailed across the smooth skin and hard muscles. He felt a surge of satisfaction when Tony shivered at the contact. Pulling the shirt over Tony's head, he threw it impatiently behind him and ran his hands down Tony's chest until they reached the waistband of his trousers. When he had finally divested Tony of his clothing, Gibbs paused for a moment just to stare. He had seen Tony naked before, of course, but the current situation made it an entirely different experience altogether.

He was only given a moment to marvel at the sight in front of him before Tony was wrapped around him again. Tony's mouth pressed demandingly against his own and his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Groaning at the long awaited skin to skin contact, he didn't even offer a token resistance when Tony pushed him down onto the bed and slid between his legs. Gripping both of Gibbs' wrists in one hand, Tony pressed them into the mattress above his head and shoved his tongue deep into Gibbs' mouth. With a thrust of his hips, Tony ground their erections together, before pulling back and asking, "Do you want me to fuck you, Jethro?"

"Yes," Gibbs growled, writhing to try and increase the friction against his throbbing cock.

"Then tell me," Tony said. "Tell me how much you want my dick inside you."

"Damn it, DiNozzo, if you don't fuck me right now--"

"Now, now, Jethro," Tony said chidingly. "You don't get to give orders in here. But if you ask me nicely, I might give you what you need."

"Fuck me," Gibbs growled.

"No, that still sounded like an order," Tony said, bending slightly to graze his teeth across one of Gibbs' nipples. "Beg me."

The flash of defiance that rose in Gibbs' eyes faded instantly when Tony jerked his hips and ground their erections together again. "Please," Gibbs groaned. "Please fuck me."

"Since you ask so nicely," Tony said, releasing his wrists, "I think I will." Pulling away, he gazed at Gibbs, his eyes dark with lust. "Beautiful," he murmured. "Stay right there. Don't move." Crawling across the bed, he pulled open the drawer in the bedside table and rummaged around for a moment, before returning with condoms and lubricant. After dropping his prizes on the mattress beside them, Tony slid back between Gibbs' legs and ran his hands down his sides until they rested on his hipbones. "Now," Tony said, his voice low and sultry, "I'm going to give you what you need."

Gibbs gasped as Tony's hot mouth engulfed his cock, and he thrust involuntarily into its wet depths. When he felt a slick finger press against his entrance, he clenched automatically against the invasion, but relaxed when Tony did something with his tongue that left him writhing. The finger circled teasingly for several long moments before sliding home and Gibbs moaned at the dual sensations of being both filled and swallowed. The finger was soon joined by a second, and Tony probed deeply, finding the spot that made Gibbs' world dissolve into a blinding wave of pleasure.

For all his earlier resolve not to beg, Gibbs knew that he was now pleading incoherently for Tony to just hurry and fuck him already. Some small part of his mind that was still functioning knew just how wanton he must appear, thrusting his hips to fuck himself on Tony's fingers and mouth, but he honestly couldn't be arsed to care. Just when he was about to topple over the edge, the mouth and fingers were gone, and he cried out at the loss.

"Not quite yet," Tony said, laughing softly. He moved his mouth slowly up Gibbs' body, pausing briefly to dip his tongue into his navel, then to nibble lightly on a nipple, before reaching Gibbs' ear and running his tongue lightly around its edge and whispering, "When you come, it will be with my dick inside you."

Gibbs watched through a haze of need as Tony ripped open the condom wrapper and smoothed the condom over his cock in one smooth motion. Grabbing his hips and raising them slightly to find the perfect angle, Tony pressed the slick head of his cock against Gibbs' entrance. Pushing forward slowly, he slid in until he was past the tight ring of muscle, pausing to give Gibbs a moment to adjust before burying himself fully in a single thrust.

Gibbs groaned as he was filled and the initial burn of penetration gave way almost immediately to intense pleasure as Tony began thrusting slowly, adjusting his angle until his cock brushed over Gibbs' prostrate with every thrust. "God, you're so tight," Tony moaned, his own control finally slipping.

Tony slid one of his hands between their sweat slicked bodies and wrapped his fingers around Gibbs' burning cock, stroking it in time to his thrusts. "Come for me, Jethro," he ordered as he thrust harder. "Come for me now."

Gibbs' orgasm washed over him and he came with a scream, his back arching and his head pressing hard into the mattress as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through him and his seed spilled out over Tony's hand. Tony thrust twice more before giving in to his own orgasm and he buried himself deeply in Gibbs, shuddering as he came.

Tony collapsed against Gibbs' chest, and it was several minutes before either of them could catch their breath enough to move. When his heart-rate had almost returned to normal, Tony pulled out slowly and rolled to the side, tossing the condom in the trash and grabbing some tissue to clean them up. Once he was done, Gibbs propped himself up on his elbow to glare half-heartedly at Tony.

"DiNozzo," he said warningly. "If anyone finds out about this--"

"--then you'll have Kate kick my ass, I know," Tony said, with a smug grin before leaning over and brushing a kiss across Gibbs' lips. He pushed Gibbs back down on the mattress and curled up against his side. "Now go to sleep, Boss. You can yell at me in the morning."

FIN

This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=163