The new Probie... by Blazer54
Summary: the introduction of a new team member leads to intresting results
Categories: Other Slash Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe
Pairing: Surprise Pairing
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5867 Read: 23780 Published: 05/15/2007 Updated: 05/15/2007

1. The new Probie... by Blazer54

2. 2 by Blazer54

3. 3 by Blazer54

4. 4 by Blazer54

5. 5 by Blazer54

6. 6 by Blazer54

7. 7 by Blazer54

The new Probie... by Blazer54
Author's Notes:
the introduction of a new team member leads to intresting results
Chapter 1
"He's like DiNozzo 2.0 Abby. He's knows even more movies than Tony, Ziva likes him because he drives as wild as she does and to top it off he is better with computers then me Abs..."

"Aah! don't worry McGee, he won't steel your job. He'll probably just get kidnapped by the CIA and get paid four times as much as we get."

"That would make a good plot in my next book..."

"don't even think about it Timmy! That's going in my book!"

"What?!... You, are writing a book?! Is it like a horror version of us?"

*sigh*"No.. you'll see soon enough McGee..."

the phone rings Abby hits the speaker function,

"Hello Gibbs"

"Abby is McGee still with you?"

"Yea he is Gibbs."

"Tell him to get his ass up here, we've got a case!"

"Coming up boss"
as McGee leaves, Abby squeezes Bert *fart*

"McGee?! didn't your mother teach you not to fart in front of girls?"

"Euhm, sorry Abs."
***
"New Guy, get over here and explain to me, how this new computer keeps on giving this message!!"

"Euhm, Sir, that message you are talking about is asking you if you want to allow this video conference from a guy named Lt. Col. Mann, Sir."

as Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head he says "First of all, don't ever call me Sir, I work for a living! And second Lt. Col. Mann isn't a guy, she is a NCIS agent!"

as Tony walks in the bullpen he sees Anton get smacked on the back of the head, he grins, "Guess something's never change."

"DiNozzo! Where the hell where you?" as Gibbs stands up and heads towards the elevator Tony opens his desk and grabs his weapon and a extra clip, McGee follows Tony with his jacket.

Gibbs turns around and yells

"Halve! Don't look so stupid, get in the elevator."

as soon as Anton dives in the elevator Gibbs slaps him on the back of the head, always think ahead.
***
A dead female marine officer lies near a bunker tied to the ground like a tent, her lips blue and her skin very pale.

"Hey this reminds me of this movie, what was that title again?" Tony says

"The General's daughter, you mean?" Anton replies Tony smacks the back of his head,

"Hey what was that for?" "For being a smart ass, we Americans don't like that." Gibbs smacks Tony, "Don't smack the boy for doing something good DiNozzo." Tony rubs his head and replies.

"What did he do then? What was so good?" Gibbs smiles, "Shutting you up for a moment."

Doctor Mallard and Jimmy Palmer arrive, "Aaah, sorry Jethro it was a traffic jam, not mister Palmer this time." As Ducky walks over to the corps he sighs,

"O dear, this girl couldn't been older than you Anton."

"Probie shouldn't you be hurling your breakfast somewhere?" Tony asks with a snicker.

"No, sorry Anthony, the only two things I hurl are knives and baseballs." Anton replies dryly.

they both get a slap from Gibbs, "Get to work, you bag and tag, Tony do the photo's and McGee you do the sketching!"

"Time of death ducky?"

"Looking at the blue lips, pale skin and the liver probe. I estimate about ten hours Jethro. I think she was raped and strangled just like in that movie. Like Special Agent Halve mentioned"

"Hey I taught of it first, it was my idea." Tony objects.

"How many times will this be today DiNozzo?" Gibbs says irritated.

"How many times, what boss?" Tony gets smacked on the head again....

"I'll keep count next time boss." "You think DiNozzo!"
2 by Blazer54
Chapter 2
"McGee get Ziva in here, I've had it with her being late!"

"On it boss!" McGee replies.

"Tony, Anton get on the case! I want results and fast"

"Victim is petty-officer Angelina Jolie 19years old. She was working at JAG as an personal-assistant for the Admiral." Anton summarises.

"And before you ask Tony, no she is not related in anyway to Angelina Jolie the actress." Gibbs stares at Anton, a deep glare that can penetrate steel.

Anton looks lost, "What did I say something wrong?"

"No probie, that is his gut telling him something." McGee explains.

Gibbs leaves for autopsy. McGee sighs as he lays down his phone, "Ziva isn't answering her cell, the usual stuff.*sigh* Tracing her cell phone."

"Tony!" Tim looks at his computer.

"What McGee? Is she like in a strip club or something?"

"No just got an email from her saying she's following a bunch of Mafioso in a limo!"

"Get me a location on her cell McGee!"

both look at Anton. "Probie you go to Abby, and deliver the evidence found at the scene."

"Sure why not, gotta meet her in person anyways..."

"What!" Tony and Tim both exclaim.

"You haven't met Abby?"

"No not in person, haven't seen her in person, no. I have only worked here for like two days remember?"

"Ohw, this is gonna be so funny, wish I had time to see your face wenn you meet her." Tony says and Tim snickers," Yea this is gonna be priceless."

Tim and Tony move to the elevator, Anton takes the other elevator down to the lab.

Anton walks into the lab, and sees no one, the music is very loud so he screams
"Miss Sciuto?!"

He enters to the automatic sliding door into ballistics a towering dark woman with pigtails and black lipstick stands there with a rifle and is reloading it.

"What the hell. put the gun down!" Anton staggers back looking at the lady that towers him, he grabs hold of his side arm.

"Wow, don't be scared!" she jells.

"I'm not scared ma'am, please put that weapon down!" he jells back.

Gibbs enters the room and slaps Anton hard on the back of the head.
"She is my forensics expert you dumb ass! What do you have Abbs?!" Gibbs jells.

"What, Gibbs i can't hear you!" She jells.

"Abby! please lower the volume of the music!"

"What!!"Abby jells again.

Gibbs uses sign language. Abby nods and gives Gibbs some other signs.
She lowers the volume and pops out her earplugs and safeties the rifle.

She extends her hand, "Hey, I'm Abigail Sciuto just call me Abby."

"Hey, I'm Anton, Anton Halve. And if you want my nickname it's Loki." He says wile shaking her hand.

"What you got for me Abs?" Gibbs asks.

"Nothing yet, my dear bodyguard." Abby sighs." I'm afraid I still don't have any evidence." Gibbs looks pissed at Anton, and again slaps him on the back of the head.

"Give it to her probie!" Gibbs says to Anton.
Anton still staring at Abby's complexion.

"He's cute Gibbs, can we keep him?" Abby squeals.

"Only if you potty train him Abby." Gibbs smiles.

Anton hands over the box with evidence. "Good boy Loki." Abby pats his head.
"Hey! Stop that!" Anton barks.

Gibbs taps Anton on the shoulder and signals him to follow him.

"Everyone is treated like a dog around here!*sigh*"

"Better get used to it probie!" Abby says with here best Gibbs voice
***

Gibbs cell phone rings, "What?!" "aah" "Meh!" "Na.." "Wait a sec." As he looks in Anton's direction. "Probie, gear up we gotta go ASAP!" he throws him some keys, "Blue Chrysler, number plate 239 YZI." Anton grabs his coat and sprints to the elevator.

"Damn these American cars, no offence boss." "What's wrong with this car?" "I'm a stick shift guy not an automatic fan." Gibbs just grunts.

"Where to boss?" "California Street. Step on it. Ziva is hit, McGee an DiNozzo are in a fire fight." Gibbs says casually in a irritated voice.

"What?!" Anton slams down the accelerator and the car shoots forwards.
***
3 by Blazer54
Chapter 3

As they enter the street, they see a small car,
a mini cooper is parked against a tree and a blue Chrysler is parked side ways with two men ducking behind it. A third person sits against the tire she isn't moving, It's Ziva...

Two armed men are firing submachine guns, taking cover behind a black limousine.

shots are being fired at Tony's car. McGee and Tony are shooting back

"Wow F this!"
He pulls the handbrake and skids to a halt next to Tony's car.
Gibbs exits the car and dives for Ziva unconscious body, "Ziva!?" he checks her pulse and checks her for wounds, a bad gash on her forehead and her leg is bleeding badly, Gibbs unbuckles his belt and tightens it round Ziva's upper leg.

"That will have to do, Ziva hang in there!"

*Moan*

Bullets make sparks of the Tony's car, he shouts "Hey watch the paintjob, the director is gonna kill me for this!"
The bad guys redirect there fire and aim for Gibbs's car.

"Anton get Ziva to the hospital! Double time!" Gibbs screams, he carries Ziva and nearly throws her into the backseat.
As soon as Jethro closes the door Anton races away and speeds thru to the hospital.

"Hold on Ziva, we are nearly there!"
***

As he stops in front of the hospital, he jumps out of the car and yanks open the backseat door. He grabs Ziva and carries her inside the hospital.
"Need help over here!" Anton screams.
Two nurses and a doctor rush towards him, "What happened sir?" a nurse asks him, she's been shot that's all I know.

The stretcher is sped away towards a room, as soon as Anton reaches the door a male nurse tells him, "There busy operating sir. You can't go in!"
***
1 hour later
***

Ziva stretcher is being rolled out of the room, without Ziva.

"Ow Shit, this can't be good! Think, think ahead."

He walks up to the door and try's to peek inside, a female nurse taps him on shoulder, "Sir, can i help you with something." she says with a stern look.

"I need to see how Ziva is doing!" he pleads.

"No, unless your family sir you can't go in there!" the nurse tells him.

"I'm her husband, that good enough for ya?" he reply's angrily.
The nurse lets him thru, "Sorry." she says with an apologetic frown.

"Ziva? Ziva!"
*Moan*
"You okay Ziva?"
"Yes just a little bummed up."Ziva Whispers hoarsely.
Anton laughs, "The expression is banged up Ziva. Damn I thought you where a goner!"

A female doctor walks in, Anton quickly kisses Ziva on the lips, she looks puzzled.
"You okay honey? Is my wife gonna be O.K. doc?"

"WHAT?!" Ziva exclaims.
Before she can say anything else Anton kisses her again this time he looks straight into Ziva's eyes and slips in his tongue.

"She is gonna be just fine. She did gave us a bit of a scare when we loosened the belt around her leg, blood every where."

"But she's gonna be okay right? When can she leave?"

"Yea she is basically okay, just lost a bit of blood not a problem in this age, gave her two bags of O-neg. that will do the trick anytime.
If you want you can take here back home tonight."

"Thanks doctor."

Just before the doctor walks thru the door she turns and says, "No sex for at least a week if that's what you where going to ask next!"

As she shuts the door behind her Ziva sits up and hints for Anton to come closer, he bows over the bed, she slaps him on the back of the head. "Hey! What was that for?" he asks rubbing his head. she grabs his head and kisses him on the mouth.

"What was that for?"

"Hero's need medals and cute boys need kisses. But tell me probie how did I end up being your wife?"

"Well this nurse said that only family could enter, I don't look like kid, I've got blond hair and blue eyes I won't pass as your cousin.
So I decided to go with Hubby."

"Smart choice!" she kisses him again.

Gibbs and the gang enter the room, "So, mss..Halve how are you today?" Gibbs says dryly "Damn probie you sure are quick with the ladies." Tony roars

"How did you get in?" Anton asks looking surprised.
"Flashing your badge usually does the trick." McGee smiles.
"You did good probie." Gibbs says while petting Anton on the head.
4 by Blazer54
Chapter 4

Some song is playing on the radio, Anton looks in his rear-view mirror a white escalade follows him.

Anton guns a red light and sees the escalade do the same.
"Damn."

He accelerates then takes a quick right and stops in the street, he gets out of his car.

The white escalade comes racing around the corner, the windows are lowered and guns are aimed at him.

Anton ducks behind his car and upholsters his Sig, just in time.
Submachine gun fire is clattering in the side of his car.
The escalade suddenly drives off.
***

Anton enters NCIS headquarters with a foul look on his face.
"What's wrong with my little agent?" Ziva asks
"My car has been shot up."
"I don't understand the relation you men have with your car!"
"No It's not the car I'm pissed about I'm not used to getting shot at."

"Stay around long enough and you will actually get used to it." Gibbs says.
"No boss! Not by some kids with paintball guns, I'm talking drive by shooting!"
"What!? Why didn't you say so probie?"
***

"After some searching I've got over three hundred hits, sorry probie no phun intended." McGee says.

the phone rings, Gibbs picks it up. "Stop your investigation of the dead petty-officer! Or you and your team will be putting yourself in danger!"*click*

"Probie where is your car now?!"
"Hey boss, do you feel sorry for the probie ‘cus when my car got.."
"Shove it DiNozzo! Probie where is your car?!"

"Euhm, I had it towed to my home."
***

"What you have for me Abbs?" Gibbs says as he walks into the NCIS garage.
"A really pissed probie and a mother load of lead."

"Halve, how did you and McGee fare with the SUV's?"
"Well we've narrowed it down to about 4 all owned by the same guy."
*Slap*"Why isn't he in my interrogation room jet?"
"On it boss."
"Take Ziva with you!"

Anton sprints towards the elevator but realises himself something so he turns around.
Car keys come flying at his head, he grabs them in mid-air.
"Nice catch Halve!"
"Thanks boss."
***

"I'm driving, you navigate!" Ziva says as she snatches the keys from his hand."
"Hey! cut me some slack my car just got shot!"
"No slack unless you solve the case."

"Hey Ziva, who where you chasing when you where shot?"
"I wasn't chasing I was being chased. Yes?"
"Ow, can you remember what happened precisely?"
"I was going to join you at the crime scene of this petty-officer. when this black limousine rammed me into the tree. I tried to get out and defend myself, I wouldn't have made it if Tony and Tim hadn't shown up."

"Shit! This is about the rape of that petty-officer! Step on it Ziva!"
***

As they arrive at a huge mansion, "This is it! the Sopranos estate."
"They sure have a big house, don't you think."
"Thats ‘cus there mafia Ziva, Italian and very rich, Duh!"
"Tony is rich, and he is Italian. Does that make him mafia?"
"No it doesn't but being rich and named Soprano does!"

Ziva and Anton exit the car, "So how do we get in there to take him in for questioning? do you knock or something?" Anton asks.
"Take the easy way." Ziva says as she shoots at the lock of the gate.
*Bark! Bark!*
Two Big German Sheppards rush to the gate and growl aggressively at Ziva and Anton.

"Watch out with those Germans they can be dangerous." Ziva whispers.

"Na there harmless, you just need to know how to control them."
Anton gently taps one of the dogs on its nose, *kay kay kay* the dogs leave as quick as they came.

He opens the gate for Ziva, "After you Milady!"
***

As they finally reach the front door, Anton draws his weapon and aims for the lock Ziva stops him.
"Don't shoot the lock, just pick it."
"Yea right, don't we need like a judge to sign a court order or something?" "No we don't, you don't need a warrant when the door is already open."
Ziva opens the door and draws her weapon.

"You take right, I'll go left."
"Sure Ziva."Anton whispers.

From a big lazy chair, a spiral of smoke rises a thick hairy arm comes up and switches channels
"Anthony is that you?" the man in the chair asks.

"No mister soprano my name is Special Agent Anton Halve, put your hands where i can see him!"
"Don't think so kiddo!" a man with an AK-47 says as he pokes the barrel in Anton's back.

*Bang!*
*Bang!*

The barrel no longer points at Anton's back.

"I think so fatty!"

"Thank god Ziva, he probably would have shot me!"
"Thank me later, the boss wants this hairy fat Italian."
***

Gibbs enters interrogation 1 with a note pad and a cup of coffee

"Why do you shoot at people?"
"Dunno, if they annoy me, if they are rude or just for the f*ck of it."

Gibbs slams on the table and nearly spills some coffee.
"Why do you shoot at my people?!"
"Well let me see, they annoy me with there investigation and they where kinda rude killing Pauly."

A knock on the door and a man in a suit enters, "Sir I must demand you charge my client with something or release him!"

"I ain't done with you navy cops jet!"

Tony Soprano leaves with a big smile on his face.

"Who the hell let that lawyer in?!" Gibbs says looking pissed at the double glass.
"I did Jethro..."Jenny says as she walks into interrogation 1.
***
5 by Blazer54
Chapter 5
"Little mischievous Loki, get down to forensics, I've got some thing for you." Abby giggles.

"Why me *sigh*?" he asks himself more than Abby.

"Because you nearly pointed your gun at me! Gibbs would've broken your neck if you actually un holstered it."

*Gulp*
"Aah damn it, I'm sorry okay, I promise I won't do again. I'll be a good boy." Anton pleads.

"Who is that? Is that a Girlfriend?" Ziva jells across the bullpen.

"Ow just my luck, two women wanting my ass. One who's trained to kill and torture and the other can kill me and leave no evidence..."Anton shakes his head.

Ziva walks across the room and creeps behind Anton.
"Israeli woman are curious by nature." she whispers.

he writes something down on a piece of paper and holds it up to Ziva, it says 'Is being called a dog by Abby considered dating in Israel?' Ziva shakes her head and

writes something down herself, 'Just don't let me catch you howling at the moon.'
Ziva gives Anton a patt on the head and turns around "Good boy!"

"Get your little cute butt down here Loki! You're gonna love this!" Abby says with a sadistic giggle.

"O oo, alright, be right there. This is only my first week here at NCIS jeez."

As soon as the doors of the elevator open Abby fires plastic arrow to his head.
He tries to duck but, too late an orange plastic dart is sticking to his forehead.

"Got ya!"

"Harhar, very funny Abby."

"Come here, my favourite little pet." Abby giggles.

"Ow dear please don't tell me you have bought something weird for me." He says raising his hands up in the air.

"Well, that is exactly what i did, come here..."

"Ow god, please help me."

Abby gives him a black box, he opens it. It contains a metal bead necklace, with two dog tags on it.
He looks at the dog tags and they read:

'Special Agent Anton 'Loki' Halve
Property of NCIS 716 Sicard Street, S.E. Washington, D.C.
please take good care of this probie and return him to his boss, L.J.Gibbs (preferably in one piece).'

"Hehe, i guess I'd have to say thank you Abby! I thought you where gonna give me something like a dog collar or something "

"O yea now you mention it, here another present. Open it!" Abby demands
He opens jet another black box, this time it is a key chain, that says:
'Sorry for teasing you
-xxx- Abby'

"Thank you Abby! And I'm really sorry about what happened earlier!"
"Not sure if Gibbs will the joke of the dog tags, he doesn't make jokes often."

"You will wear them!" Abby unleashes her best Gibbs stare.
"Yes ma'am!"

A shot is fired. Anton dives for Abby, he tackles her on the floor and un holsters his Sig.
"Not again!" Abby screams in agony.

"Are you hit?!" "No i'm fine, no holes.. well no new holes, no new, fresh holes in my body. Maybe i should pierce my ear?!"
"Abby! Could you please pipe down for a moment."
"Sorry Anton."

Another shot hits the computer screen, Anton pushes Abby in a corner under the desk.
"Stay there Abby." he yells.

DiNozzo comes sprinting into forensics.

"Stay back Tony! Sniper fire thru the windows!"

"So I heard Anton, now what?"

"He's using a bolt action, he pauses to long for an autoloader!" Anton jells at Tony.

"Which means no more than five bullits in his magazine." Gibbs ducks and slides for the wall.

"Abs you still got that Kate you where firing when our little smart ass walked in?" Gibbs asks.

"Yes I think I do Gibbs. it's in the weapon locker" she answers on a shaky tone.

"Get it for me probie! Wait one more shot till that bastard has to reload."

*Bang* Abby's mesprectromitor is hit Abby moans "Not my baby!"

"Run probie, make a run for it!"

Anton ducks and runs for the weapon locker. He smashes the lock with his sig, he grabs the sniper rifle. He rushes back into the main lab but falls flat on

his face. He slides the sniper to Gibbs.

*Puff* "Son of a Bitch!!" Anton screams.

"You hit?!" DiNozzo asks looking worried.

"Ya think DiNozzo?! Aah shit! this stings like a mutah."

*Pop* the sound is ear shatteringly loud. No sound is heard.

Gibbs grabs his cell phone and presses speed dial 3,
*beep*
*beep*
*click*

"Jenny whe've got a man down in forensics and I shot some one other side of the river."

"What Jethro? come again?!"

"I repeat man down in forensics, man down! Get the cops to look at the parking lot over the river!"

"Who is hit Jethro?"

"The FNG Jen, as usually the FNG!"
*click*

"DiNozzo get ducky and palmer in here! tell them to get a stretcher. He's been shot in the ass, you lucky bastard!" Gibbs grunts as exits via elevator.

"Hey, the running the being shot in the ass! This is straight from..."

"Don't say it DiNozzo, I'm gonna kick your ass"

"Yea you probably would try probie, but it looks like you can't walk for at least a week!
So fat chance Forrest!" DiNozzo says with his best Alabama accent.

"DiNozzo!" Anton jells.

DiNozzo walks off to the elevator than turns around.

"What are you gonna do probie? Bite me in the ankles? He.."

*Smack* "Aauw!" "Abby what was that for?!" "This probie just risked his butt for me! He deserves a bit of slack!"

"What did I miss?!" Ziva asks as she walks in from the elevator.

Abby walks over to Anton and kneels down, she kisses him on the head.

"Abby, did you scare him again, that is really not nice! Back off!"

"No Ziva It wasn't me this time."

Ziva walks over and sees his bloody rear.
"What!? he got a shot up his ass?!"

Abby laughs," No Ziva its shot in the ass."

"I'd laugh if it didn't hurt so much..."

"Our little probie got shot by a sniper trying to save me."
"Which sniper?"
"The one that Gibbs shot"
"I'm confused."

"And I'm looking up Abby's skirt..."
"Like what you see probie?" Abby snickers.
"Yea, nice skulls on your.."
*Smack* "Auw..."
"Abby, they are so hard to train properly! Don't tease him to much." Ziva giggles.
***

"Well my dear lad, you are probably not able to anything more than lie on your bed and watch the telly!"

"What!! all week?! Gibbs is gonna kill me."

"Ducky? does this mean he isn't aloud to perform any form of physical activities?"
"Indeed he is Abby, no sitting for at least a couple of days and certainly no sports!"

she moves closer to ducky and whispers something in his ear.

"Ow, that kind of physical activity...No, I'm afraid he isn't to be moved to much."

"So basically I have to lie still on my belly the whole week?!"
"O no you are aloud to lay on your back, as long as you don't move to much." Ducky reluctantly says.

Abby whispers something in Anton's ear...
"Palmer could you please get my car?"

"Sure, Agent Halve which one is it?"
"It's the new Subaru impreza. Here my keys."

Abby kisses him in the neck, "Hey I thought we where doing this in bed?"
"In bed? no in my coffin."
***
6 by Blazer54
Chapter 6
Anton nods, checks the bases, windsup, kicks his leg up high, falls forwards and releases the ball.
"STRIKE THREE! YOUR OUTA HERE! END GAME!" the umpire yells.
"Good game boys!"The coach screams.
Anton walks off the mound, "Good job man"the shortstop taps him on the shoulder.

"You ain't half bad for a navy cop! Good job and grats on the save."
"Thanks coach."
The melody of Tessie starts playing.

"O, thats mine, crap sorry coach."
*smack*
"What did I say about phones In the dugout?"
"Yea i know no phones, but this is my work coach!"

he flips open his phone.
"Yeah what's up DiNozzo?"
"Holy sh!t, il be there in 10."
"Yeah I will be there as quick as i can!"
*click*
***

As quick as he can Anton drives to the scene.
"Dammit Robbert what are you doing?"

The police station is surrounded by cars, there are snipers on the roof.
"Ow crap, this ain't good."

He gets out of his car and walks over to the copcar, and is stopt, he shows his badge, the cop asks,
"You Anton Halve?"
"Yea I am."
"Come with me sir."

"I came as fast as I could, where is he?"
"Inside, he's armed and holding some detectives hostage."

He sees DiNozzo crouching behind his car he joins Tony behind the car.

"Any idear why DiNozzo?"
"He says his girlfriend got murdered and that they wouldn't investigate because they work for the mob."
*sigh*"Damn, what does he want?"
"He says he knows you from back in basic training, and that he would only speak to you."
"Yea we where real tight in basic training."
"What basic training?"
"The commando's, he is a marine they are trained together in the first couple of weeks."
"The commando's!! Why did you leave?"
"My parents died in a car crash, so I left and packed my stuff to the states."
"You a commando!"

"Excuse me sir, could you please tell this lunatic to release my detectives!" A pissed police officer says.
"Sorry sir, how can I speak with him?"
"Use this phone."the cop says as he hands it over.

"Robbert? It's me Anton, what do you want?"
A moment of silence.
"Anton, they killed my girlfriend man, these basterds won't arrest the guy who did it."
"Girlfriend? Who was she?"Anton asks.
"Angelina, Angelina Jolie! No not the movie chick, she was a petty officer in the navy here."
"Holy crap! hold on."
He looks at DiNozzo and wispers "Soprano again."
"Release the cops, NCIS will help you! Just come out unarmed and with your heads ontop of your head."
"They better not be pointing any guns at my head!"Robbert says pissy.
"If they shoot you, Il shoot them myself bro."
"Okey, I'm gonna come out, you promise to help me right?!"
"Yea, I will do all in my power."

Three people walk out the precinct.
"Hold it right there!"multiple cops scream.
Red dots appear on his forhead, he stops walking and stands still.
"Okey, now what?"he says.
"Now you come with us."Tony and Anton say.
***

*ding*
Anton and Tony come in escorting Robbert. he is put behind a desk in the bullpin.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Anton.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Tony.
*smack*Gibbs smacks Robbert.
"Halve, what in hells name where you thinking?!"Gibbs says.
"DiNozzo, why in gods name did you let him do this.
"And you! I don't know you, but you are going to have to come up with something realy good for me, or else I make sure you get the chair for that little stunt you pulled!"

"Boss we can explain."Anton says.
"Ow yea, can we?"DiNozzo says rubbing his head.
"He's a friend of mine, and his girlfriend just got raped and murdered."
"Yea so, why does he need to take 2 hostages for that?"

"Sir, she was raped and murdered for f*ck sake!"Robbert replies pissed.
"By whom, those cops?"
"No sir by the Mob, those Italian basterds frigging did it!"
"The mob, thats a big group of people, and wich clan do you suspect did it?"Gibbs replies mockingly.
"the Soprano family, Tony Soprano is the head of that family I believe."
"Do you have any evidence to support this claim of yours?"
"Yea, she was doing some research on la cosanostra, and she found a paper trail between, the Sopranos and some trucking company."
"And why did she want to research all this how?
"She was writing a book about it all! you sound like those f*cking cops, they wouldn't beleive me either..."
"So you took them hostage..."

Robbert just stares into the distance.

"Boss, I told him I'd help him, besides we already had a look at the case."
"You, Mcgee and Abby go find me that paper trail!"
"Thanks boss, you won't regret this!"
***

Ziva walks into the lab, and sees Anton in his Baseball fatigue.
"I'm impressed by your goods Anton! Abby your a lucky girl. yes?"she giggles.
"It's a cup Ziva! Don't stare at it! That's not polite..."
"Hehe, I'm lucky in so many ways, you know Ziva he even does..."
Abby is abruptly cut off by Anton covering her mouth with his hand.

*beep, beep*
"Yes, we've got a hit!"Mcgee exclames.

Gibbs walks into the lab and is carrying a cafpow a coke and a milkshake.
"Whata you got for me Abbs?"as Gibbs hands her a cafpow.
"Well I might have some background information about a certain teammember that might supprise you."Abby says with a sparkel in her eyes.
"Abby!"
"You realy should pay more attention to your kids Gibbs! you are spending way to much time with miss man."
"Abby, later... the case now please."
"I might have found something new on the case."
"What exacly Abbs?"
"Well, maybe some fibers that could give us a lead in the right direction."
"That's good work Abbs."he kisses her on the cheeck.
"Carefull there Gibbs, you wouldn't want an ex-commando, on your tail 'cus you just made out with his girl."Abby giggles.

"And what did you two find out while you.."he point to Anton.
"Was playing grab ass with my Abby!"he gives Anton a stern stare.

Mcgee stares at Anton and Abby and than shakes his head with disbelief.
"Well boss, we got a paper trail from some sort of trucking company to a account in Switzerland."
"That all Mcgee!"Gibbs grunts.
"No boss, if only it was that simpel, neither the trucking company or the account are on mr.Sopranos name."
"Keep digging, nail this basterd he needs to be put out of business!"
"On it boss!"Mcgee and Anton exclaim.
***

"So Anton was in the commando's?!"DiNozzo asks in disbelief.
"Yea he was Tony, he was one of the best recruit there was, he was near completion his training but for some reason he quit."
"Ow my god, so he's basicly a killing machine, only he was never officialy wrote up as one."
"No he's a good guy, he doesn't kill people without a reason! but he does get a little crazy now and then."
"All you Dutch boys do, you take people hostage wenn they don't beleive you."Tony replies dryly.

"DiNozzo, you get me the suspect list for the rapeing again!"
"On it boss!"Tony starts typing away on his computer.

He sighs, "Boss, there where no suspects 'cus the basterd used a condom."

Gibbs turns towards Robbert, "She have any enemies? Or did she piss someone off? someone else than Tony Soprano?"Gibbs asks friendly for a change.
"No sir, she was quite a nice girl, she didn't like to fight, that was my department."he adds.
"Why are you even here?"
"Well sir the corps kicked me out!"
"Where you a US marine?"Gibbs asks looking quizzed
"No sir! The Netherlands finest, Her Majesty Royale Dutch Marine Corps!"Robbert exclaims proudly.

"Not THE finest! That's our title you ass!"Anton exclaims.
*smack*
"Yea boss, the USMC is the best of all. Well maybe after some specialfor.."
*smack!*
"Shutting it boss."Anton says while rubbing the back of his head furiously.

He hands Gibbs a couple of sheets of paper, "This is what Mcgee and I found after some more diggin."
Gibbs gently strokes the back of Antons head.

"Okey, this stuff is getting wierd!"Robbert says as he points at Antons head.
****
7 by Blazer54
Chapter 7
*ding*
Abby walks into autopsy and looks arround.

"Ducky?!"
"Yes, dear my Abigail?"
"What do European men, like best? Long walks in a dark forrest or a quite dinner at a graveyard?"
"Ow, well between those two, I wouldn't know what mr. Halve would like best. They both seem so dark."
"Well he told me to choose the location for the date this time."
"What did he do with his choice?"

"He took me to a nice little restaurant, gave me flowers and paid for dinner after that, he drove me home and kissed me goodnight."
"His mother taught him how to treath ladies I see."
"Well I guess so, but he didn't come inside afterwards."Abby says with a sulking lip.
"Did you invite him in Abby?"
"Well... no not with so many words, but I was a bit tipsy."
"Abigail, he is a gent by my heart!"

"What do you mean ducky?"Abby asks with a frown.
"You where under influence of alcohol, and he didn't want to take advantage of you!"
"O, Realy? How sweet."she sighs releived

"I never knew that such chivalary still existed in this age."Ducky smiles.
"Ha, your saying, I've got my self a knight in shining armour?"
"No Abigail, you've found a gentle and kind man who is trained to kill."
"He told you about the commando's."
"No Abigail, but I read his medical file, and getting ten physicals in a period of a year is a bit strange for someone who is healthy, don't you think?"
"Did you read mine Ducky?"
"No Abby, I've never read your file, the director asked me to read his."
"Doesn't the director trust him?!"
"O she trust him alright, she wanted to know if he could do special missions."
"Special missions?!"Abby asks suspicious.
***

Gibbs is painting his boat, his cellphone rings.
*sigh*"Damn!" he swears aloud.
he opens a jar with nuts and picks up the phone.
"Yea, what?"
"Why are you still talking to me Mcgee, get his ass in interrogation!"
*click*
***

Gibbs walks into interrogation room one.

A fat Italian man sits on a chair relaxed and calm.

"Mr. Baccalieri, you own a trucking company, not?"Gibbs asks as he sits down.
"Maybe I do maybe I don't, what you navy piggs want from me?"
"Is it correct that you also have a bank account in Switzerland?"
"Yea, so what if I do? There ain't no laws against that!"
"No, but there are a couple of laws against laundering money!"
"F*ck you man! I've got a lawyer that will eat you for breakfast!"
"Yea, you are probably right, that's why I'm letting you go."
"Huh, ow I get it, you ain't got any real evidence now do you."
"Ow i've got evidence, enough to send you away for a long while."
"Hell I don't care, just make sure you look after your woman from now on."
The plumb Italian walks out laughing.

"Dumb piggs"he says as he stepps into the elevator.
***

Anton walks into Abbys lab, and German slager music is playing.
"Abby?!"he jells over the music.

*swoosh*

the automated door to the balisticslab opens,"Hey, how is my snake eater doing today?" she yells.

"Could you turn down the music?!"
the music is lowered.

"So what can I do for you, my warm hearthed killer?"
"Abby, I've got to canncel for tonight."
"WHAT! No, I had this whole thing planned."she exclaims sadly.
"Are you realy mad at me?"
"Yes, you will have to make it up to me!"
"Okey, Il pay for the date, you pick the restaurant, will that do?"
"Your bankaccount is not gonna like this one."
He shrugs, "Can't do the time, don't do the crime."
"I do want a reason however!"she demands.

He shakes his head, "Can't tell you Abs, you don't want to know."

she pouts her lips, "You will tell me, and I wanna know!"
He shakes his head again.
"Come on tell me Anton!"
"If you realy want to know ask... ask Gibbs."
***

"You ready to do this Robbert, DiNozzo, Ziva?"
"You kidding? I was borne for this!"Robbert grunts.
DiNozzo nods his head,"Ready as Il ever be kiddo."
"Me to, lets fry this duck."she offers.
"Ziva, It's chicken, nevermind."Tony snaps.

Anton cuts a wire, all lights go out in the street.
***

Gibbs flicks on the tv and switches to Znn.

'Alleged Mobb boss Tony Soprano was brutally murdered last night,
he was found decapitated and severely mutilated in his house.
A note was found near the corps wich read, I have sinned, and now I'm punished
for that. The police have started an investigation and say they have any leads. And now the weather... Mike?'

*click*

Gibbs shakes his head and grunts,"Damn kids these days."
***
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1971