Black and white powder. by Blazer54
Summary: The probie returns and gets hinky with Abby
Categories: Other Mixed Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Romance
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 11189 Read: 42901 Published: 05/15/2007 Updated: 05/15/2007

1. Black and white powder. by Blazer54

2. 2 by Blazer54

3. 3 by Blazer54

4. 4 by Blazer54

5. 5 by Blazer54

6. 6 by Blazer54

7. 7 by Blazer54

8. 8 by Blazer54

9. 9 by Blazer54

10. 10 by Blazer54

11. 11 by Blazer54

Black and white powder. by Blazer54
Author's Notes:
The probie returns and gets hinky with Abby
Chapter 1

"We're ready here sir!"
"Captain Johnson, waiting on your mark."
He nods and yells, "Go, go go!!"

The door is blown out of it's hinges and three flash bangs are thrown into the hole.

Three loud bangs are heard.

Seven black clad S.W.A.T. officers storm into a warehouse. Three swat members move along the left wall and the other four move to the right.

"All clear?" Johnson asks.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Sir you might wanna have a look at this."

Two marines lie on the ground, "Don't just stand there, Paul check there pulse!" Johnson says on a angry tone.

"Sir, I… I can't feel a pulse."

"This one isn't breathing either."
Tony is taking pictures of the crime scene.
-snap*
-snap*
-snap*

A blue Subaru Impreza stops and Special agent Halve steps out.
"Halve! What the hell took you so long?" Gibbs barks.

"Sorry boss, Abby wouldn't let me leave till we showered together."

"They shower together!" McGee says with a sneer..

"Yea so what if we do McGee? What happened here?" Anton asks.

"Only a S.W.A.T. van full of trigger-happy pissed off men, you just missed them." DiNozzo replies as he shoots a photo.

"Think I found something." Ziva says as she points to a large crate.

A small line of white powder lies on the edge of the crate.

Anton collects it with a swab, "Hey look, there is a trace of black powder there, could you hand me another swab Ziva?"

Doctor Mallard and Palmer walk into carrying a couple of bags.
"Aah Jethro, Mister Palmer doesn't know how to change a tire, I fear."

"Don't worry doctor I think I know how to do it now."

"You think Palmer?" Gibbs says as he slaps him.

"Hmm, I thought the boss only smacked his own minions." Anton shrugs.

Ducky lifts the head of one of the marines, "O dear, this young man got himself shot."

Palmer lifts the other, "Ditto here doctor."

"Strange, they didn't go through and through."
"Hmm, yes Jethro, perhaps due to the small calibre."

Abby is sitting in her lab, the elevator opens and Gibbs walks in.
Techno music is playing loud.

"Hey Abbs, what'ya got for me?"

"Well the term ‘new teddy bear' comes to mind." She giggles.

"The case Abby!"

"You gave me some pretty high quality stuff Gibbs, I'm talking first class Colombian coca!"

"What did the black powder out to be, gun powder?"

"Very good Gibbs! But it's ours I'm affright, old .223 Remington ammunition it had Cordite written all over it."

"Thanks Abby, make sure you take your shower a little earlier next time." He says as he kisses her on the cheek.

"I'm not done yet!"

He stops in his tracks and turns around.

"I'm listing."

"The bullets that killed our marines where both 9milimeters, but probably suppressed since they didn't go through all the way."

"Good job Abby."

He walks away again.
"What no kiss?" She says pouting.

Jet again he turns on his heels and kisses her on the cheek.

"Don't you get enough kisses from him already?" He says as he points towards a picture of Anton.

"That is so true! He is a pretty good kisser too!" She turns around but Gibbs is already nowhere to be seen.

Tony grabs his phone, and dials the hospital.

"Hello can I speak to Jeanne Benoit please."
"Yea, Ill hold."
"She went home sick?"
"Okay, thanks."
-Click*

He immediately dials her home number.
"Hello this is Jeanne Benoit I'm not in right now, please leave a message after the tone."
-Beep*
"Hey it's me tried to call you at work but you weren't there, they told me you went home sick! You okay? Ill come by as soon as I can."
-Click*

Tony is startled by Ziva standing right behind him, " Is your girlfriend being a b!tch again?" She scowls.

"No, she is probably just to sick to answer the phone." He replies defensively.

"Okay if you say so, If you need someone to talk too I'm here for you."

"Are you going soft on me?" He says mockingly.

"No, but I know how it is to lose a close friend."

"O, you mean Paula, we never really hit it off, there was just this chemistry."

Ziva nods, "That is basically the same way I felt about lieutenant Sanders." She sighs and drops her head into her hands.

"Wow that really got to you didn't it?" Tony asks amazed.

Later Tony Visits Jeanne's apartment.
He rings the doorbell, no answer.
He rings again, still no answer.
He leans against the door and the door opens, "Jeanne?"

Tony walks into her apartment it's a mess of pizza boxes and take out Chinese, "Jeanne?"

No answer, he walks towards her bedroom.
He opens the door and Jeanne is lying on her back her mouth open and her eyes wide open. A bloody hole in the back of her chest.

Tony nearly slips as he steps into a big puddle of blood.

"O MY GOD!" Tony screams.
2 by Blazer54
Chapter 2

Abby is sitting at a table wearing a cocktail dress, she looks at her watch.
"Where the hell is he?"
her cell phone rings.
"Hello, Abby speaking?"
"Where the hell are you?"
"What do you mean your with Tony? You better not be drinking!"
"What!!!"
"O my god!"
A waiter stops at her table, "Excuse me miss, no phones allowed here!"
"Hold on a minute honey."
She puts a hand over the receiver, and snaps "Some one just died okay!"
The waiter makes an apologetic gesture and leaves.
"No, off course not this is a legitimate problem, how is Tony holding up?"
"Il be right there!"
***

Tony is crying on Ziva's shoulder, "I finally told her I loved her, and for the first time I was sure it would last." He cries.
"Don't worry Tony, I'm here for you!" Ziva says as she strokes thru his hair.
"Every woman I love ends up getting killed, my mother, Katie and now Jeanne."
A detective walks up to Tony and Ziva, "Which of you two found her?" "Can't this wait a little? He just lost his girlfriend!" Anton says as he steps over to the detective.
"Listen kid, I've got an investigation to do, I ain't got no time for this." He wants to walk over to DiNozzo but Anton stops him flipping him his badge.
"Listen, just give him an hour, he will come to the station."
*sigh* "Okay, just make sure he gets there!"
"Thanks man, you won't regret this."
Abby comes running in, wearing stiletto high heels but trips and falls and knocks over Anton, she lands head first with her head in his lap.
"Wow, you feeling frisky Abbs?"
"Not here Anton, thanks for the firm landing though.." She kisses him on the head as he helps her up.
She walks over to Tony and Ziva and hugs Tony, "I feel so sorry for you Tony."
"Thanks Abby, I know you do." He says with a sad smile.
"Come on, Ill take you home." Ziva takes Tony by the hand and she pulls him away from the apartment, as Ziva and Tony turn to leave Abby stops them and says, "Will you take him to the precinct Ziva?"
Ziva nods.
***

Abby and Anton are eating desert in the restaurant , "So where are we going after dinner?"
"I called a friends of mine and they say it was okay if you joined us." Abby says with a mischievous giggle.
"What friends, and what are they okay with? Abby, we're not going to do anything very strange, or are we?" He squints his eyes.
"Off course not tiger, are you ready to play some ball?"
"Abby, please don't tell me that you want to play softball with that dress and those heels?"
"What? Oh no, not that ball game. I'm talking about bowling." She smiles.
"Are there any bowling alleys still open this late?" He asks confused.
"Off course there are, besides me and the sisters already bowl at the same place for like five years now." She smiles broader.
"Sisters? You have siblings?" Now more confused than ever.
"No! Not that kind of sisters, sisters as in Roman-Catholic nuns." She giggles.
"Huh? Gothic's and Catholic nuns? Abby, I hope they don't expect me to pray or anything."
"Don't worry, as long as you don't start swearing real loud they won't be that bad."
"Okay, I was worried about having to do something really embarrassing, but thank god it's only bowling." He sighs relieved.
***

Abby and Anton walk out, Anton looks very embarrassed.
Abby giggles, "You look silly, what's wrong?"
"What's wrong? I got my ass handed by nuns! They didn't even try, they just toyed with me!" He nearly yells.
"Ooh, poor thing! Did your ego get bruised? Do you want me to make it up too you?"
"No Abby, I deserved it. Remember? I stood you up, so no you don't have to pay for dinner next time."
"No, not that kind of making up…"
He razes an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"
Abby whispers something in his ear, "O you mean that kind!"
***

Gibbs walks into autopsy, "Got something for me ducky?"
"Yes Jethro, as a mather of fact I do." He pulls out a body storing slap, and points towards the nose of the marine. "Our young marine was a addict, his nose bone had holes in them."
Gibbs frowns, "Hmm, anything else?"
"Yes, the other marine had some gang tattoos on his chest, FARC and a depiction of a communist star…. That reminds me of this young professor at university, he was a member of this left wing…."
The doors of autopsy open and close, ducky turns around and Gibbs is gone.
***
Anton arrives by stairs, followed by McGee, "Damn that elevator! Always getting stuck, some one should fix it."
*ping*
The elevator opens and Ziva and Tony walk out.
McGee sighs and whispers, "Those two are in love that's for sure."
"You two done playing grab ass?" Gibbs asks, with a smile.
Tony don't say anything, and Ziva blushes.
"Ziva, get your mossad contacts to spill everything they got on Farc! McGee, Halve do your dooda and find me a motive for the deaths of my two marines! Tony, my sympathy for your loss, I'm sure the cops will find out who did this."
"Thanks boss." Tony says as he averts his head from the rest of the team.
Ziva gives Tony a worried look.
***
3 by Blazer54
Chapter 3
"Hey, Abbs?" Anton says walking into forensics.

"Hello my little sunshine, what's up?" she turns around and he sees that she is wearing a low cut blouse.

"What are you doing tonight?" he mumbles as he looks at her breasts.

"I've got nothing planned, you want go somewhere?" she smiles.

"Yea sure...

*Ping* Ziva walks into the lab.

"Hey Ziva, are you here for me or for my little commando warrior?"

"No not for him, I came for you" she sighs.

"I feel kind off special, two people coming for me!" Abby says happily.

Ziva looks impatiently at Anton, Anton looks at Abby with a dreamy smile, Abby looks at Ziva and urges her to speak, "Spit it out then Ziva."

*Cough*

Anton looks at Ziva, "Huh, what are you doing here Ziva?"

"I want to speak with Abby." She replies annoyed.

"Okay, go ahead, I'll wait." He shrugs.

"Ziva want to talk girly stuff, I'm all yours for tonight! You will get enough time to stare at my boobs then." She giggles.

Anton blushes coughs and then leaves quickly.

"Now what can I do for you Ziva, you cost me a passionate tongue kiss, so this better be good." Abby replies jokingly.

"I think Tony is depressed."

"Wouldn't you be if your boyfriend just died? I'd sure be if Anton just faded away like that!"

"Maybe, but great sex would have changed something." She sighs.

"You... And Tony?! Hit it off?" Abby asks amazed.

"Yea he was crying and I didn't know what else to do." Ziva nods uncomfortably.

"So... was he any good?"

"Abby! how dare you!" she says pissed.

"O, come on... I'll tell you about Anton." Abby grins.

So does Ziva.
***

Tim is lying face down on his desk, sleeping. Tony is sitting behind his desk and just staring at his screen doing nothing.
Anton walks in and slams a pack of paper on McGee's desk, and puts a pizza box on Tony's desk, he continues to Gibbses desk and slams another bunch of paper on his desk he sighs deeply.

"Thanks Antonio, who told you about me and pizza?" Tony asks.

"Abby did, even got pepperoni extra cheese and everything."

"What did you bring me?" Tim asks Anton.

"You need some completely irrelevant info about the navy and the marines, for your book. I even gave you some information about the royal Dutch navy and the royal British navy."

"Wow, why do you know all this?" McGee asks amazed.

"‘cus my dad made me study it..." He smiles oddly.

"What did your dad do?"

"He was a hardcore marine, sergeant major, he wouldn't shut up about the navy and the Dutch marine corps." He blinks a few times while saying that.

"Thanks, I will read it..." He is cut off by Gibbs who comes walking in holding a coffee.

"After we close this case McGee!"

"The FARC stuff you asked for is on your desk Boss." Anton says as he straitens his back and puts his stare on a million miles away.

"Good job son, I'm sure he would be proud."

Anton coughs and leaves via elevator.
***

A shooting range some where outside of Washington.

A short blond young man is shooting at a target, he doesn't blink, he just empties the clip in his Sig Sauer P220.

He holsters it and walks over towards the gun safe, "Got any M-4's?" He grunts.

The man behind the counter turns around and hands him the gun, "How many clips do you want son?" the old man asks him.

"What does a 100bucks buy me?"

"Hmm, 5 magz." The old man calculates on his fingers.

The short man, puts down the cash and grabs the magazines still holding the M-4.

As he sets up in his booth, he grunts "This one's for you dad."
***

A church some where in Washington.

Anton sits in some bench, his head bowed down.

He whispers,
O God, Who has commanded me
to honour my father, mother and sister,
have compassion in Thy mercy,
on the souls of my father, mother and sister;
forgive them their sins,
and grant that I may see them
in the joy of eternal brightness.
Through Christ our Lord.

He rises and walks over towards the candle shrine, he lights three candles and leaves the church smiling.
***

Abby's cell phone buzzes, she picks up and smiles.

"Hey you, Gibbs told me you left in a hurry."

"So what did you plan for our date tonight? This is the big one oh, so?" She asks curious.

"O, come on, I'm not gonna let you frigging kidnap me, I want to know where we are going!" She giggles teasingly.

"Off course I trust you."

"Okay see you in 10."

*Click*
***

Anton and Abby are sitting a restaurant, "Why couldn't you just tell me we where going here?"

"This isn't the date Abby, I will take you to somewhere very special, I promise!" he says happily.
***

Anton opens the door of his car for Abby and closes it, he gets in the car himself, "Here put on this blind fold." He says as he hands her a blindfold.
She reluctantly puts on the blindfold, "So why do I need this?"

"So you can't see where I'm taking you, Duh!" He laughs.

He starts the car and drives a while, Abby hears less and less cars zooming by, the road they are on, turns and bends allot. The car slows down even more, the road isn't even asphalt anymore, "We in a forest or something?" Abby asks somewhat nervously.

"Just bare with me for a little more Abby, I'm sure you will love it."

The cars stops completely, Anton gets out and walks around the car opening the door for Abby.

As he guides her from the car, he stops and tells her to stand there. His hand suddenly isn't holding Abby's hand anymore, "Anton where are you?" She asks now very nervous.

"Abby, please remove your blindfold." He whispers softly behind her ear.
She takes off her blindfold and looks up and infront of her, they are in a forest in a open spot the night is clear the moon and the stars are just perfect "It's really amazing, up here." She sighs.

"Turn around Abby, my love."

Abby turns around and sees Anton kneeling on one knee presenting her a small box in his hands, "Abigail Sciuto will you marry me?" he asks nearly under his breath.
***
4 by Blazer54
Chapter 4
Tony is sitting in a bar, drinking a vodka martini.
Anton walks in the bar and orders a coke, he takes a seat at the bar next to Tony.

"So probie how are we doing tonight?" Tony babbles with a double tongue.

"She said no! she said I was to young and that she didn't want to let me rush into it.." He closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"You need a drink! A real drink not some cola.." Tony says spilling nearly half of his drink on his jacket.

Anton shakes his head, "Your drunk DiNozzo, I'll drive you home, come on."
Tony and Anton leave the bar.
***

As Anton's blue Subaru stops in front of Tony's apartment, "Wake up DiNozzo, this is your place!" Tony sits sleeping in the car, "They better give me a medal for this" Anton whispers to himself.

He searches Tony's pocket for the keys and drags him in front of this apartment door, he wiggles the keys in the lock and wants to open the door but the door is jerked open, a figure wearing a black nightgown is aiming a pistol at his face.

"Holy Sh!t!" Anton yelps as he jumps backwards falling towards the ground and grabbing his pistol.

"Is that you Anton?" Ziva's voice asks.

"Yea, its me! You scared me Ziva." he nearly yells.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Bringing Tony home, I found him really drunk at the bar." He says as he points to Tony.

She sighs, "He is really depressed, You don't look all that heated yourself."

"It's hot and no, your right, Abby blew me off." He says holstering his pistol and getting to his feet.

"My English is wrong sometimes but isn't that a good thing?" She squints her eyes.

"O god no Ziva, that's.. never mind, I proposed and she said no." He says turning away his face.

"What!" she yells.

"Never mind that, help me get Tony inside."
***

Abby rushes into Gibbses basement and nearly trips coming down the stairs.
"Gibbs! Help me!"

"What's up Abs?" He reply's calm as always.

"He, he, he proposed to me, on his knee, a ring romantic dinner, perfectly romantic forrest opening! The whole nine yards!" She babbles at lightning speed.

"So, did you accept?" He slowly says after taking a sip of his beer.

"No I didn't, I panicked, I told him he was to young to get married, he was rushing into things he didn't knew about, I feel so stupid, he will probably never want to see me again, I broke his heart, that's so not nice of me, especially because I know how that feels!" She goes on and on, until Gibbs hushes her, and pulls her against his shoulder.

"It's okay Abby, Its gonna be alright." He slowly rubs her back.

"I went FUBAR on the guy who loves me enough to ask me to marry him, how will it be alright." She says close to tears.

"I'll tell him to give you a little more time, he'll understand."

"Thank you Gibbs, for always being you!" she says hugging him tightly.
***

Anton is lying on a couch fast asleep, his cell phone buzzes.
He picks it up rubbing his eyes, "Yea what's up?"

"Sorry boss, I've a rough day, I need some sleep!" he says mumbles angrily.

he closes his phone and turns around, his phone rings again.

He grabs his phone and flips it open angry.
"No really Gibbs leave me alone, this is the anniversary of my family's death so stop bothering me!" he yells.

*click*

The door opens and Ziva walks into the living room, "Your parents died last year?" she whispers with a worried look.

"Yea they did, so leave me alone, I can't use anymore crap today!" he puts his pillow over his face.

she kneels down by the couch and pats Anton on the stomach, "Poor thing, you lost everything this day." She looks sad at him.

"I don't need your pity, leave me alone!" his voice is hardly audible thru the pillow.

"Come on, you need to talk about this."

"No I don't, there dead what good does it do, it won't bring them back!"

She pulls the pillow of his face, he has tears in his eyes.
5 by Blazer54
Chapter 5
It is 7 am Anton opens his eyes and sees Tony's face hovering above him, "Good morning little guy, how are ya?"

"What time is it?" He mumbles.

"It's seven o'clock, time to get up."

"Where is Ziva?" He asks.

"She is doing her morning run!" He replies happy.

"You where out cold last night, how can you be this happy in the morning?"

"Getting some in the morning usually does the trick." Ziva says as she closes the front door behind her.

"Ahw, please don't tell me you just had sex, It's seven frigging am!" Anton says as he puts his pillow over his face.

"You want some eggs Antonio?" Tony yells from the kitchen, he whistles a tune.

"No thanks, just a glass of milk and an apple!" he yells back.

Tony walks in holding a tray with a few omelettes an apple and a pitcher with milk, he puts it on the coffee table.
Ziva and Tony each take a omelette and a glass with milk, "So how's the omelette sweet cheeks?" Tony says as he attacks his omelette.

Ziva gobbles her omelette and drinks her milk in under ten seconds.
"Lovely honey bun." She says as she smacks the butt.

"Could you please cut it out, it's seven am!"

Ziva walks towards the bathroom and just before she shuts the door she asks, "Are you joining me dear?"

Anton's eyes open wide and he grabs the pitcher and chugs it down in one big gulp after that he snatches the apple and picks up his coat and flees out of the apartment.

"Wow, are we really that bad Ziva?"

Ziva shrugs and says, "Dunno." She drops her pants and Tony rushes to join her in the bathroom.
***

Anton arrives at NCIS headquarters, as he gets off the elevator he spots Gibbs sitting behind his desk, "Good morning boss." He says nervously.

Gibbs rises behind his desk, "Follow me probie."

They step into the elevator and Gibbs makes it stop.

"Look sorry." Anton is cut off by Gibbs smacking him on the back of the head.

"Don't ever apologise it's a sign of weakness!" he replies curtly.

"Look, my parents death was a year ago so I needed some time for my self, okay?" Anton says with an apologetic face.

"Then why did you ask Abby to marry you?"

"Are you a religious?"

Gibbs doesn't say anything.

"I asked them in a prayer, I thought they'd agreed but apparently they didn't."

He still doesn't answer he just looks at Anton with a piercing stare.

"I love her and I thought she loved me, but apparently she doesn't."

*Smack*

Anton doesn't say anything and stares back at Gibbs.

"She loves you too just give her some time, she isn't ready to get married yet."
"
What!?" Anton says in disbelief,
"She said that I was to young and I wasn't ready for marriage!"

*Smack*

"Just give her some time probie, she will be ready eventually."
***
6 by Blazer54
Chapter 6
McGee walks into the bullpen, "Hey kiddo, what's up?"

"SNAFU." Anton just replies lying facedown on his desk.

"What gives?"

"Everything went haywire yesterday, guess that's my Friday the 13th."

"O, come on probie it can't be that bad, what happened just humour me."

"Okay McGee, precisely one year ago my parents died in a car crash and yesterday I proposed to Abby, she said no."

"Wow, I'm sorry I asked. You okay now?"

*Smack*

"Ya think McGee?" Gibbs says holding a Cafpow.

He puts the Cafpow on Anton's desk, "You take it to her."

"But what am I gonna say boss? Hey Abby, here is your Cafpow wanna marry me now?" He asks sarcastically.
*Smack*

"No you dumbass, you tell her you love her and that you understand."

Anton grabs the Cafpow and heads towards the elevator.

*Ping*

He walks into her lab, Abby is turned around typing at her computer, a picture of him is on her desk next to Bert.

"Hey Abby."

She turns around says, "Hey you."

"Here, this is from Gibbs." He says handing over the Cafpow.

"Thanks, look I-" He interrupts her "Abby I messed up asking you this quick, I should have waited." He says bowing his head.

"You didn't mess up, I did, I panicked." She says hugging him tightly.

"Abby, I'm the guy it's my fault! It's always the guy that screws up!" He says hugging back.

"So are we okay? And what are we now?" Abby asks confused.

"Yea we are back together, and you and me, we are just in love."

She kisses him.

"I've missed that, and Abby as soon as you want us to be more let me know."
He kisses her and lets his hands wander.

"You know that's something I've missed too."

Gibbs walks into the lab and sees Anton and Abby embracing, "After you two are done playing grabbass, you need to talk to McGee." He says as he points to Anton.

Anton reluctantly lets Abby go, he kisses her on the lips before leaving the lab.
***

"So McGee, what is it you wanted from me?" He asks some what irritated.

"I want to know more about you, your time with the commandos! Your dad, and he being a marine and all!"

"Why are you so curious about me and my dad?" He replies suspiciously.

"Remember you gave me all this stuff about the navy and marines for my book?"

"Yea, so you would finally get some sleep again, you snore and that just kills my concentration." He shrugs.

"Well that's it, I'm gonna write a character based on you."

"Na what would I do as a character in some book?" He shakes his head.

"Don't you see, you're an ex-commando turned navy, people are gonna love that!"

"McGee ever met another commando working for someone other than the army? The army and navy ain't each others friend, in case you haven't notice."

Gibbs comes walking in the bullpen, he drops some papers on his desk, his phone rings he picks it up.

"McGee, Halve with me! Where the hell are DiNozzo and David?" Gibbs says grabbing his stuff, and throwing the keys towards Anton.

"You don't wanna know boss, you don't wanna know." Anton mumbles.
***

Two man lay dead in a open spot in the forest, the first one being a marine the other looks like a gang member he is wearing all red coloured clothes.

"Guess nobody likes the Redsox!" Anton says pointing at the red baseball cap.

*Smack*

"I don't like the Yankees either." Gibbs states dryly.

"Boss, you might want to take a look here!" McGee says pointing at a few empty machine gun shells.

"McGee pictures, Halve bag ‘nd tag."

"On it boss!" they reply both.
***

"Aah Jethro, right on time for the report of my findings, as always." Ducky smiles.

"TOD Ducky?"

"About ten am this morning, so about two hours ago."

"That fresh?"

"Yes, and I know it's not my job but, I would say the case is linked to the two dead marines found in the warehouse."

"Why?"

"One of the young marines you found in the other case had the same gang tattoo's as this red clad young man."

"This marine he a dope head too?" Gibbs asks.

"No, he wasn't Jethro his liver showed that he had quite the taste for alcohol but not cocaine."

"Marines aren't supposed to be dope heads and gang members, how the hell did they get in my corps?" Gibbs asks pissed off.

"I don't know the answer to that question Jethro."

"Then ask them!" He points to the two body's.
***

Anton walks into Abby's lab, "Hey chica, qué pasa?"

Abby says something using sign language.

"¿Qué dice usted?" Anton replies.

Abby makes some other gestures, and laughs.

"This instructor at the commando's taught me this sign, he said it was a very meaningful sign." He makes the gesture.

"You just spelled blowjob." She giggles.

"Ow crap, I'm so sorry I didn't know what it meant." He says blushing heavily.

"Huh, you do know what that is!"

"He knows what Abby?" Gibbs says frowning.

Abby and Gibbs start using sign language, he laughs and she giggles.

"If you weren't her boyfriend I would've kicked your ass, that's no word to use in front of a lady!" Gibbs says laughing.

"So what do you have for me Abbs?" He asks on a more serious tone.

"A whoopee and a big boo! Whoopee the shells you found where a match with the bullets in the body's of the dead marine and the dead gang member."

"What's the bad part?"

"They where fired from a weapon matching one of our old guns."

"What happens to old weapons when they aren't used anymore?" Anton asks confused, "Do you sell them or something?"

"No they get destroyed!" Gibbs says pissed off.
***
7 by Blazer54
Chapter 7
"McGee, get those two in here! Now!" Gibbs yells.

"On it boss!" McGee replies.

"And you, get me the A-hole in charge of destroying old weaponry!" Gibbs yells as he points towards Halve.

"On it boss!"
***

Gibbs, McGee and Halve arrive at a large storage yard, surrounded by a big chain wire fence.
"What is this place?"
"It's basically a graveyard for all the stuff the navy doesn't want anymore." McGee answers.

Rusty HMMWV and other vehicle skeletons are stacked on top of each other, in the middle of the scrap yard stands a big shed.

"So boss how are we going to do this?" Anton asked Gibbs.

"We take him alive, I want the that bastard to be court-martialled for this!."

As they get to the gate, they are stopped by a marine, "Could you show me some ID?"

As the marine raises the beam and the team drives onto the yard he grabs his phone, "Sir we've got a problem!"

After they pass some old rusty M113 APC McGee mumbles, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Three marines appear from behind a tipped over patrol boat and fire at the car, Gibbs makes a quick left turn and pulls the handbrake.

"Get the hell out of the car!" He yells.

As the team is taking cover behind the car McGee's phone rings, "Aah crap, now what?"
He says picking up.

"Ziva did what Tony?"
"Never mind that now, we need you over here, NOW!"
He doesn't even close his phone he mealy drops it on the ground and joins Gibbs and Halve in shooting back.

"Anton, flank those bastards." Gibbs says pointing towards the shooters.
"On it boss!"
Anton waits for Gibbs and McGee to suppress the shooters, then he runs like crazy towards an old truck, he slides for cover and waits again for the suppression fire of the team.

As the marines keep on firing on the car Anton is nearing them from behind, he kicks one marine in the back he falls on his face.
He grabs his knife and holds it in front of another marines neck, "You want your friend to die?!" he shouts to the third.

"Hey chill out man, I'm just fallowing orders." He replies.

"Don't give a crap what you are doing, drop the rifle and put your hands on top of your head!" Anton yells.

The marine complies by dropping his weapon and putts his hands on his head.

A shot is fired, Anton drops to his knees and coughs up blood before falling flat on his face.
***

A heart rhythm monitor is heard, "Clamp that artery nurse, STAT!"

"Nine blade, quickly! He's not going to like it when you have to tell him you lost his kidney!"

"Suction, can't see a damn thing thru all this blood!"

"Give him another two litres of o-negative , this kid is not gonna die on my table!"
***

A nervous colonel sits in interrogation one, Gibbs walks in holding a note pad.

"Let's see colonel Gomer Pyle, basic training then OCS after that you got your current job."

Behind the mirror McGee and Tony watch Tony is still rubbing a ugly bump on his head, "McGee next time some one gets shot make sure you tell me in advance so that I can be there!"

"Tony I called you while we where still here, does it hurt that bad?" He says with a painful look on his face.

"He hit me with the butt of his pistol, what do you think?!"

"Even so you're the one who got lucky, if that guy even so much as farts, Gibbs will execute him on the spot saying he felt threatened."

"Yea, the boss does get cranky when one of us gets shot doesn't he?" Tony says nodding his head.

The colonel swallows to clear his throat, "Look man, it wasn't my idea in the first place."

"Yea right, some little bird whispered it while you where asleep!" Gibbs replies mockingly.

"Look if I give you a name I'm dead!" He pleads.

"If you don't give me that name I make sure you get the firing squad for treason!" Gibbs sneers.

"Look who do you think has the money to buy the weapons from me and who do you know that wants more cocaine than whole Hollywood can sniff away in a day?"

"I don't know sh!t, you tell me smart ass!" Gibbs says slamming his hands on the table.

"Okay, okay. It's Baccalieri, guess he took over when this Soprano guy died last month."

"You've just bought your self a ticket to Leavenworth, I hope you get life, but I'd doubt it"
***

"Ooh look he's waking up!" A female voice squeals euphoric.

Slowly opening his eyes he sees 2 female faces hovering above his head he can't recognize them, he blinks his eyes to adjust to the light.

He gets kissed by both faces, his eyes open wide!

"He is awake all right!"

"Where am I?"

"Safe, your safe with us."

His vision is still blurry, "Am I in heaven?"

"Nope your not dead, not yet anyways if Gibbs sees you he will smack the hell out of you."

"Abby?" He asks still blinking his eyes.

She kisses him on the mouth, "Yep, that's my Abby alright." He mumbles.

The other face kisses him on the forehead, "Don't worry, little warrior your gonna be just great."

"Ziva, thanks, but the expression is fine." He smiles.

Anton try's to sit up but something is restraining him, "What the hell happened? I can't sit up!"

A nurse walks into the room and says with a very aggravated voice, "He isn't supposed to have any visitors! Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Ziva whips out her badge, the nurse turns towards Abby, "Miss who are you?"

"I'm his wife to be!" Abby grins.

"But Abby-" Anton is cut short by another kiss.

"Yes I know your sorry, this will mess up the whole planning, no matter I'm sure we can fix it! Isn't that right Ziva?" Abby beams towards Ziva.

"Yes, you two will be on your honeymoon before you know it." Ziva replies smiling back.

The nurse walks over to the bed and loosens the restraining band, "Sir your not aloud to stand up or roll around, just lay back and watch some TV."

"Aah crap, not again!" He complains.

Abby whispers something in his ear, his eyes open wide, "Miss, when can I get out of here?"
***
8 by Blazer54
Chapter 8

After three weeks.

"Isn't our little field agent supposed to be back today?" Ziva asks Tony.

"Yea, now that you mention it, where is the little bullet magnet?"

Meanwhile at Anton's place, "Anton wake up, it's nine a clock!"

"Just five more minutes sweetheart, I'm tired." He says laying face down on his pillow.

"Why's that?" She giggles.

"You wore me out last night, just tell Gibbs that I'm still tired." He says rolling over to his back.

Abby disappears underneath the sheets, "Abby what are you doing?"

Anton moans.

Abby throws the sheet off the bed, "Now get your ass under the shower and get to work!"

"Yes ma ‘am!" he says jumping in the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Anton comes out dry.

"Come on hurry up put on some clothes!" she says throwing him a shirt, she grabs him some pants but keeps rummaging thru his closet, "Where the hell do you put your underwear?"

"Don't you know that? I don't have underwear." He says grabbing socks and his shoes.

"O come on, where do you put your underwear." She says some what irritated.

"I don't, the only thing I have that resembles underwear is my jockstrap."

She hits herself on the back of the head, "Your going commando, because you're a commando."

"Ex-commando, but yea it started when I joined the commando's they don't give you any underwear." He says putting on his tie and jacket.

"So you ready to go?" She asks.

"Yea I'm ready but I could use some coffee, the real stuff not the American decaf stuff."

"Don't insult our coffee!" She says walking for the front door of his apartment.

He shrugs, "Not insulting it just, asking for more caffeine than a Redbull."

"So drink a Cafpow!"

"I want to keep my teeth, Ill get one when Gibbs gets one." He says pulling the door shut and locking it.
***

*Ding* the elevator opens.

"What took you so long probie? Forgot which floor you worked on?"

"No Tony, just overslept."

"Since when do you sleep past dawn?" Ziva asks with a frown.

"My alarm didn't go off okay! Who cares!"

*Smack*

"Oh, you boss, but I'm still a little sore from getting shot!" he says rubbing his head.

*Smack*

"Where was that for!" rubbing his head again.

"For getting shot."
***

Director Sheppard walks into the squad room, "Mr Halve could you please follow me to
my office, Tony, Ziva I want you both in there too."

As the crew follow Jenny McGee is left behind, "Hey what are you guys going to do?"

"Play tag, what do you think McGee?." Tony asks with a triumphant smile.

Once in her office, "I want you three to bring me this man." Jenny said pointing towards the photo on the TV screen.

"Alive or dead, Jen?" Ziva says frowning.

"Alive, but if there is no other way, take him out." She answers curtly.

"What the hell, I thought we where a bunch of cops, not assassins" Anton snaps angrily towards the director.

"Agent Halve, I am the director of NCIS and I'm ordering this to happen!" She says slamming her fists on her desk.

"Fine, give me an address a non registered machine gun and a box of ammo, next mornings newspapers will fill you in on the details!" He snaps back at her.

Tony and Ziva both look at them like they are watching a tennis match.

"No I want Renee alive, I want that arrogant bastard in here so I can humiliate him the way he humiliated me!" She nearly screams.

"You better get me a weapon then!"

The door fly's open and Gibbs comes storming in, a slap on the back of the head, "What the hell are you thinking Jen?!"

"I am giving my people a direct order and Mr Halve here doesn't comply!"

"Get out of here! Not you Anton!"

As Ziva and Tony leave and throw the door shut with a thud.

Gibbs says, "Did you refuse the order?" his face inches away from Anton's face.

Anton snaps at attention, "Sir, no sir, I did not refuse to follow the order given!" he yells.

"What was that order precisely?!" He states circling around Anton like a vulture.

"Sir, director Shepherded ordered me to bring in a man dead or alive, sir!" He says with a thousand mile stare.
"Did you refuse to act out on that order?" He says glaring at him.
"Sir, no sir, I told the director to supply me with a rifle and ammunition so I could take out this person!" He replies yelling.
Gibbs turns to the director, "Listen Jenny, this kid was trained to kill! Maybe he knows how to set up a rescue opp but he certainly isn't capable of capturing anyone, alive."
Jenny lowered her head, "Look I forgot that he's just a kid okay, I just want that bastard in custody!"
"We will get him Jen, we will." Gibbs says looking at the picture of La Grenouille.
***
9 by Blazer54
Chapter 9

"Sir, what do you want me to do sir?" Anton said standing at attention in the elevator.

"I don't want you to do anything." Gibbs said calmly standing next to him.

"Sir yes sir!" Anton bellowed.

Gibbs sighs deep.

"Listen kid, what would your rank be if you finished training?"

"I would have received the rank of Adjudant, that's a E-8 in NATO code, sir."

Gibbs laughs, "In that case I should be saluting you, I was only a gunny that's a E-7!"

"But sir-." Anton is cut off by a slap on the back of the head.

"It's boss or Gibbs here!" Gibbs now says with a stern glare.

*Ping* the elevator opens.

"DiNozzo, David get me some extra firepower, we are going to catch ourselves a frog."

"What do I do boss?" McGee asks.

"You are going to help Halve with surveillance." Gibbs says moving towards the other elevator.

"Loki and the Elf lord team up on a glorious quest of doing nothing!" Tony roars.

"STFU!" Tim and Anton yell at him simultaneously.
***

Tony and Ziva collect there weapons at the armoury, "You ever held this much firepower in your hands before Ziva?" He says looking at his MP5.

"Yes I do, you where there." She says smiling, grabbing him in his crotch.

"Wow, be careful honey, I might wear a vest but that isn't covered."

Gibbs walks in, and sees Ziva grabbing Tony's crotch, "Wear a cup DiNozzo, you two need to stop doing that ‘for I will slap you both silly!"
Gibbs walks over to the weapon master, "You think you can fix this old gunny up with something good?"

"Got just the thing for you gunny, here you go!" The weapon master says handing him a modified M-4.

"Laser pointer and front grip, you taped all of the magazines together? Thanks man, I like it!" Gibbs said smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Ziva, did you see that?" Tony whispers staring at Gibbs.

"Yes, that was a bit scary, seeing Gibbs smile like that." She whispers softly.
***

A blue delivery van is parked in a small alley, Tim and Anton are inside coordinating the rest of the team, "This is Loki ‘nd Elflord, Boss do you read?" Anton says in his microphone.

"This is Boss, loud and clear." Gibbs grunts.

"Archangel, do you copy?"

"This is Archangel standing by, waiting for orders." Tony mumbles.

"Desert rose, do you copy?"

"This is Desert rose, awaiting orders." Ziva replies curtly.

"McGee how are we doing on the telephone call?" Anton asks putting his hand over his microphone.

"Nearly there, tell them to get ready." McGee says not even looking up from his computer.

"This is Loki to all, get ready for assault, move to checkpoint alpha."

"Copy that." Gibbs grunts thru his radio.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Oui, bon jour, who ies thies?" A hesitating voice says with a fat French accent.

"Hello, this is Mike McKenzie with the Washington tribune, sir do you have a subscription?"
McGee says with a friendly voice.

"Boss you are good to go." Anton whispers as soft as possible.

"Roger that, go, go, go." He whispers, he nods towards DiNozzo.

Tony kicks in the door, as Gibbs rushes inside the apartment he is shot in the leg.

McGee doesn't get an answer, the phone is dropped on the ground and a shot is heard.
"Sh!t, I heard a shot, what's happening?" He asks impatiently.

"Boss? Did you get him?"

"This is Archangel need medical assistance for Boss, he is been shot."

"O my god! McGee, get them an ambulance! Desert rose, what is your sitrep?"

"I am in hot pursuit of target, he has two body guards with him, so consider him hostile and dangerous!" She says panting heavily.

"McGee, you take over the radio frequencies, I'm going to catch us a frog." He says dropping his microphone and opening the backdoor of the van.

He starts running towards the back of the apartment building, there is no one there, he hears loud gunshots coming from a few blocks away.

He is getting near the fire fight, Ziva is ducking behind a car and three people are firing from behind a small paper kiosk.

He spots a blue letterbox and sprints towards it, "Ziva you need some help here?"

Coming up to shoot at the kiosk Ziva yells, "Yea, I could use some extra firepower!"

Anton pops up and fires a couple of times at the kiosk, "What the hell happened?" he yells.

"Not sure, Gibbs got shot! Tony stayed with him." She yells back coming up from behind cover.

A squishy sound is heard, and a scream of pain is heard, Anton just empties his magazine in the direction of the kiosk.

Shoving another magazine in his gun, he jumps up from behind the blue letterbox and fires at the three terrorists again.

"Ziva, you okay?" He screams towards her.

"Got shot in my shoulder, I'm bleeding like a cow!" She shouts back clearly in agony.

"That would be pig, try to apply pressure on the wound ‘nd call an ambulance!"

Ziva sits up against the wheel of the car and presses hard on her right shoulder.

Anton jumps up again, firing another grouping on the three terrorists, the tall black man is hit in the head, his head yaws back and he drops to his knees and falls on his back.

"He's gonna have a hell of a headach." Anton hisses thru his teeth as he ducks for cover again.

"Ziva? You still with me?" He yells from his foetus position ducking for cover again.

"Ziva?!" He screams looking in her direction.

Ziva is slumped against the wheel of the car, not moving.

"Damn it, not again." He says looking at her.

He slides yet another clip in his weapon and fires off three rounds in the direction of the remaining terrorists he then jumps up and runs for the car.

A sharp shooting pain is what he feels on the side of his head, as he swat-rolls behind the shot up explorer he crawls towards Ziva and presses his fingers in her neck and presses his ear next to her mouth.

"Thank god." He breathes, than he sees that there is blood on her mouth and nose, "Aaah crap, now what?" He says wiping her face off with his hand.

He feels a warm sensation on the side of his neck, he touches it with his hand, blood is dripping down his neck, he grabs his mobile phone and calls 911, "Need an ambulance on Connecticut Ave and Yuma street." He than grabs Ziva's earwig and microphone, "Elf lord this is Loki, you there man?" He yells thru the small microphone.

"Yea I'm here, you okay?!" McGee yells back.

"In hot pursuit of the three terrorist, shot one down, they took out Ziva, ambulance already on it's way! What is your Sitrep?!"

"Gibbs has been shot, Tony also, neither of them in critical condition, medical assistance is already here." McGee answers sadly.

"Christ, McGee please tell me you still have satellite coverage?!"

"Yea, where are you? Can't see you near the apartment."

The shooting has stopped, Anton realises after a few seconds, "McGee you need to find those terrorists with the satellite, they aren't here anymore!"

"I need a location to fix the satellite on." McGee says typing really fast.

"My cell, track my cell, that would be good enough!" Anton says grabbing Ziva's gun and searching her body for ammunition.

"Got ya, ehm, Anton you might wanna get yourself a car."

"What for?" He says hearing a heavy engine rumble.

"A blond woman, and a gray older male are getting away in a red Toyota eclipse."

"McGee see any good car around here?" Anton says scanning his surroundings.

"Yea, there is a Porsche 911 pulling up to a house near you."

"Where! Where McGee!?" He screams pissed off.

"On your six, about 20 meters from your location."

As he turns around he spots a metallic grey Porsche, he sprints towards the car and holsters his own pistol, he flips out his badge and points Ziva's gun at the driver, "I'm taking your vehicle! Get out.".

The driver protests but he gets yanked out of car and Anton throws him his badge, if i wreck it I'll get you a new one. He says slamming down the accelerator the car shoots forwards leaving the owner behind in a cloud of dust.

"McGee, where the hell are those bastards!" He says slamming into third gear.

"There on the Connecticut Avenue heading for Appleton street."

"Got it, and McGee, thanks."

"Good luck, I'm gonna check on Ziva!"

"Roger, Loki out!"

"Good hunting ‘nd good luck!" McGee says then jumping in the front of the van and racing towards Ziva's location.
***
10 by Blazer54
Chapter 10

A red eclipse zigzags thru the heavy traffic and rams some cars off the road, not far behind the Toyota is a grey Porsche closing in fast but driving careful not to make any accidents.

He realises that he isn't going to catch anyone like this, he try's his radio, "McGee? You there?"

Nothing but static hissing, "Crap, think, think!" He says to himself barely dodging a dodge pickup truck.

He lifts up his pelvis and reaches in his pocket, the glass screen of his mobile phone is cracked, "Damn just got this phone." He says pissed.

He dails a number, and holds it to his ear, he feels a sharp pain and gently touches his ear, and feels that his ear has a jagged hole in it, "Aah sh!t!" he says looking at it in the rear view mirror.

"Hello this is Cyntia, the director is not available at this moment."

"This is special agent Anton Halve, I need to talk to the director NOW!"

"I'm sorry sir, but that isn't possible a this moment." She says with a little voice.

"Tell her that it's about that frog of hers!" He says yanking the wheel to the left to pass a Volkswagen polo, a click is heard, "Agent Halve, you are calling me at an most inappropriate time!"

"Director, I'm chasing your French arms dealer! He shot down the entire team, I'm chasing him thru Washington now!" He yells missing a city bus by a few feet.

"Where are you now? Is Jethro okay? How is the rest?" she asks him with a trembling voice.

"Don't have any time for that, I need you to get a chopper up in the air, I need you to set up some road blocks up ahead!" He bellows at her like a drill sergeant does to a recruit.

"I will see to that-" She says before she hears a click on the other end of the line, she quickly dials an other number and yells to Cyntia, "Get Abby to get a location fix on his cellphone!"
***

Anton is still in the Porsche following the two terrorists, as he power slides into the next corner his hip starts vibrating, he swears. He takes out his phone and hits the speaker function, "I'm kinda busy right now Abby!" As he says that a blue police chopper races over head.

"How are you doing honey?" She asks him in a worried voice.

"Just peachy!" Nearly ramming a truck.

"Jenny got you a chopper and a few roadblocks."

"Thanks Abbs, need two other favours of you."

"What can I do for you sweetheart?"

"Try to tell me where they could be heading?"

"Well, there is no real way I can be certain of that but I think they are heading for Chevy Chase Country club, but that's just one favour, what's the other one?" She asks worried again.

"Please get a medic ready for that French c*nt." He says angry.

Abby giggles and says, "Are you going to beat him up that badly?"

"Yes I am planning on that, when I pull over that bastard I'm going to kick the sh!t out of him." He says with anger.

"Why are you so angry honey?" She asks him still giggling.

"Where should I start, they shot Gibbs, Tony, Ziva and last but not least them frigging psychos shot me!" He yells pissed off racing thru a red light.

"O my god!" Abby squeals, "Honey where are you hit?! Does it hurt much?!" she yells panicking.

"Meh, this doesn't compare to being shot up the ass or taking one in the back, this is just a nagging pain, I'm fine don't worry about it."
"Gotta go honey, Love ya." He says reaching for his phone.

"Love you two sweetheart!" She manages to say before he cuts the line.

Abby runs out of her lab straight towards the directors offices, she storms past Cyntia, "Miss Sciuto, you can't go in there the director has company!" She yells to Abby's back.

"Is it true!" She screams towards the director, "Is what true Abby?" Jenny asks while looking at the angry face of Abby.

"What he told me about the team?" Abby's expression going from anger towards fear.

"What did Agent Halve tell you about the team?" Jenny says now looking worried.

*Ahem* FBI agent Fornell coughs, "I'm sorry but I believe I was in a private meeting with your director." He says as calmly as he can.

"He said that the whole team got shot, he said that he was hit too!" Abby screams at Jenny, "Listen Abby, he said that he didn't have the time for a detailed sitrep, he practically ordered me to get him the stuff and then he cut off the conversation." Jenny says calmly.

*Cough* Fornell coughs again, "Excuse me director but I need your answer, NOW!" He says looking towards Jenny, "No I will not hand you Le Grenouille!" she yells.
"I will not let him go once I have him in my hands, he is going to pay!"

Fornell stands up and walks out of the office as he opens the door he turns around and says, "Watch yourself Jenny, please be careful."

As soon as he closes the door Jenny lets her head fall into her hands and she starts to cry, "What have I done?"

Abby looks uncomfortable watching the director cry so she slowly creeps up towards the door, "Abby, I'm sorry I-" Abby cuts her off, "No your not sorry, you want revenge and every thing has to part for you!" Abby snaps angrily. Abby runs out of the office and takes the elevator to autopsy.
***

"Why are chicks I date always right?" He asks himself out loud as the red Toyota races towards the golf course. The blond woman and the grey man jump out of the car and enter the golf course by foot, Anton yanks up the handbrake and throws the steering wheel to the right so he blocks off the entrance of the golf course.
"Like a glove!" he says with his best Ace Ventura imitation.

As he runs inside the golf course building he spots a security guard laying on the ground, his pistol holster is empty. Anton runs over towards him and checks his pulse, "Sh1t." he mumbles looking at the hole in his chest, a small puddle of blood is starting to form under the guard.

He turns around and spots a grey old man riding off in a golf cart, Anton starts to sprint towards the parked golf carts. He grabs one for himself and starts to race it cross the perfectly trimmed green of the second hole to catch up with the Frenchman.

He wants to cut him off by driving thru some bushes but instead of cutting off the frog he drives straight in a sand trap, "Crap." He mumbles exiting the small vehicle and sprints towards the original intercepting point. He jumps thru some other bushes and lands in front of the old man's cart.

Raising his gun, he yells "Get out of the damn car, NOW!"

The old Frenchman just laughs and keeps on driving towards Anton.
As the cart closes in quickly Anton ducks and rolls to the left, the cart misses him by a couple of inches but Anton jumps to his feet and sprints after the cart and manages to grab on to the cart, he jumps and climes aboard the passenger seat on the back of the cart.
He punches the greyhaired man in the back of the head with his elbow, the old man's face hits the steering wheel and a high pitched horn sounds as the car slowly halts to a stop.

"Damn you French bastards, always a menace on the road." Anton says grinning climbing in the front seat of the small cart and cuffing the arms dealer, he sets him next to him in the passenger seat.

Once again at the beginning of the golf course hejumps out of the small cart he pulls the elder man out of the passenger seat he carries the elderly man in his arms towards ‘his ‘ Porsche, openening the door and putting him in the passenger seat of the Porsche in the corner of his eye he spots something, he wants to turn around at the movement and a strange noise but then everything becomes black for his eyes.
***
11 by Blazer54
Chapter 11

"Look at what you've done Jenny!" Gibbs yells towards her, Jenny looks furiously at Jethro and slams her fists on her desk, "I didn't do anything! I gave the kid everything he asked for and he still doesn't get the job done!"

Jethro sighs and rubs his face with both hands, "I hope for your sake that you can justify this to yourself." He mumbles thru his hands.

"He failed not me, I gave him everything he needed!" Jethro shakes, "No you didn't! You gave him an order he didn't want to follow, you told him to get that bastard alive! He never wanted to do that, that's your fault!"

Jenny starts crying, "He is a ex-commando! Shouldn't he be able to do this with less?" she says sobbing.
Gibbs looks at her not knowing if he should feel angry or feel sorry for her, "Look he's just a kid, he's been thru a lot of crap recently, when he heard that DiNozzo and I got shot he raced to Ziva, after she got shot McGee told me he went berserk!"

"Is Ziva okay?" Jenny sobs.

"She's going to have a hell of a scar but she's okay, Anton how ever is still in a freaking coma. Ducky said that he doesn't look so great though, he's a tough kid but I don't know how tough jet!" Jethro says turning and leaving her office limping, his foot is in a cast.
***

"Please dear don't cry. I'm sure he will wake up really soon." Ducky says patting Abby on her back. "Ducky when he wakes up will he be okay? Will he have amnesia or brain damage? Please Ducky please tell me that he's going to be alright!" Abby says sobbing on his shoulder.

"I'm sure our little green beret is going to pull thru!" He says slowly rocking Abby .

Gibbs walks into autopsy, and sees Abby crying on Ducky's shoulder, "Shouldn't you be with him in the hospital?" Gibbs asks her.
"I can't take it anymore, he just keeps getting hurt and keeps getting in hospitals Gibbs." She says drying her eyes with her sleeve.

*Sigh* "Listen Abby, he thinks that he hasn't got anything to lose." He says knowing what is coming next. "But Gibbs, he's got us!" She says somewhat angry.
Gibbs sighs again, "He had no one for a while, he thinks he's got no one now."
Ducky nods, "That is usually what to happens to young people who lose there loved ones at a young age. They build a wall around themselves and hardly let anyone get close."

Abby starts crying again, she runs out of autopsy and into the elevator. She gets out at her lab, and grabs Burt and sits down in a corner, "He finally found some one that he thought he could get close to, but than I kick him down."
"You couldn't have known that Abs." Tony says standing in her lab supported by crutches.

"Tony? Was I thinking out loud again? How's Ziva, is she okay?" Abby asks jumping up to hug him.
"Yes it's me, yes you where and she is pissed off that she got shot again but other than that she's okay." He replies smiling.
***

He opens his eyes and looks around, he's in a bed, a iv-line is stuck in his arm, he touches his forehead and feels a thick bandage around his head. He rubs his chin and feels there is quite some growth, a strange feeling comes from his loins, he lifts up the sheet and spots a tube in his crotch. "What the hell?" he mumbles. As he spots electrodes on his chest and a few monitors next to his bed.
He tears off the electrodes and reaches down to yank out the tube in his crotch, "Son of a B-" he nearly yells as he cringes in pain. After that he slumps out of bed and stumbles towards the small adjuring bathroom. He looks in the mirror and sees his complexion, "What the F*ck!" He curses, touching his ear, his right earlobe is missing.

As he splashes some water in his face he has a flashback of a grey old man sitting in a Porsche, he runs out of the bathroom and starts searching for his belonging.
A nurse comes into the room, "Sir you shouldn't be out of bed!"
"Where are my clothes?" He asks her rummaging thru the small cabinets in the dresser.
"Your personal affects where stored at the reception, that's standard policy with coma patients." She says confused.
"Coma? How long, have I been here." He mumbles.
"About a week sir, sir please get back into bed, you should rest!" She urges him to get back to bed and walks towards him.

"No I need to kill that Frenchman!" He says dodging the nurse and running out of the room, he follows the signs towards the reception. A pretty Asian nurse sits behind a desk, "What can I do for you honey?" The nurse asks, "I need clothes." He says looking at the green hospital dress he's wearing, "What do you mean dear?" She says not understanding, "Yea, this other nurse said that you have my belongings!" He says now raising his voice.
"You don't look like you should be leaving hospital yet." She replies sternly.
"Listen doll, I ain't got no time for this! Give me my stuff! Now!" He yells with a threatening tone.

The female nurse points him towards a room behind the desk, he hops over the desk and runs into the room. The rooms contains large boxes with names on them, he rips a couple of a shelf and throws there contents on the floor, he rummages thru the pile and grabs some clothes and some wallets.
As he comes out of the room decently clothed, two police officers stand waiting in front of the desk, "Hey kid stop right there!" one of the officers yells towards him.
He jumps and slides over the reception desk once again the cops come towards him, he smacks one cop in the face and ducks down and floors the other by kicking away his legs from under him, Anton grabs the floored cop's gun and runs out of the hospital.

Walking onto the street he stops on the middle of the road and aims his gun at first sports car that he sees, "Stop, or ill blow frigging your brains out." He yells sprinting towards the car, a business man looks frightened as Anton yanks open the door and pulls him out of the car. "Always lock your door, cus you don't know how might try and open it." He tells the man calmly before slamming the door shut and slamming down his foot on the accelerator.
***

Gibbs comes lumping inside Abby's lab, "Abby did he call you?"

"Who called me?"

"Anton, did he call you?" He asks anxiously.

"Gibbs did he wake up, is he awake? Is he okay? Does he know who he is? Is my baby alright?" Abby squeals wit her usual lightning fast speed, jumping around with joy.

"Yea Abby he's awake alright, he went AWAL." Gibbs grunts.
"WHAT!" Abby yells in terror,
"Where is he now?".

"Last time he was seen he stole a car in front of the hospital."

Abby is shocked, "Gibbs what happened to him?" She manages to ask.
"He apparently woke up, grabbed some clothes and when two cops tried to stop him he kicked there asses and grabbed one of there guns and ran out."
"Do you know where he is now?" Abby says with a little voice. "McGee put out a bolo, can you look if we've got a hit?" Gibbs urges her. Abby is already typing fat, "Gibbs I think I've found him, he's in a local gun shop." She writes down the address on a post-it note and slaps it on his jacket, "Bring him back to me Gibbs!" she says, he doesn't move and says "Your coming with us, we are going to need all the help we can get." He says grabbing her by the arm and leading her towards the elevator.
***

Anton stops in front of a guns shop and walks inside, he grabs a bullet-proof vest, a pair of sun glasses, a green beret and a ammo belt then he walks up towards the clerk. "Hey man got any heavy stuff?" He asks the clerk. "You don't look old enough to buy anything." He grunts, Anton just opens one of the wallets and throws him a hundred dollar bill, "I need a M-249 and about three hundred rounds of ammo." He says with a neutral look on his face.

The man whistles between his teeth and says "Jesus Christ what are you planning on kid? A freaking war or something?"

"Nope, just need it for some hunting." Anton says grinning.

"That's gonna be one hell of an unlucky buck! So kid why do you need all this stuff?"

"Non of your business." He replies calmly.

"What ever you say kid, I don't care what you do with all this stuff but if you want to leave with it you gotta pay me extra to keep my mouth shut, lets say five thousand bucks for the everything." The man says grinning .

"Yes sure man, but can you throw in a couple of 9mm mags for my sig." He says pulling the Baretta and laying it on the counter.
***

As he walks out and puts on his newly bought sunglasses on his face a blue Chrysler 300c stops in front of his loaned car. Gibbs and DiNozzo get out of the car as do Abby and McGee.
He walks over to his loaned car and lays his M-249 on the back seat, turning around to get into the front seat, Gibbs and Tony block his way.

"Where do you think your going probie?" Tony says pointing one of his crutches at him, Anton just grabs the crutch out of DiNozzo's hand and drops it on the ground, "Who the f*ck are you?!" He snaps.

Gibbs look at his face and scenes something's not right, "Hey kid, what are you going to do?" Gibbs asks him with a neutral voice.
"I have to go whack some old French fart, and his broad, now move old man." He says giving Gibbs a shove and moving towards the door. McGee walks up towards him and grabs his shoulder to stop him. "Take your f*cking hand of me! I will not hesitate to break it!" He says grabbing McGee's wrist and squeezing it tightly.
"You need to get back to the hospital." He says still holding on to Anton's shoulder.

"I will repeat this only once, get that damn hand of me or I will break it!" he says turning around and twisting McGee's arm.
He then spots Abby he throws McGee aside and walks up towards her, he gets a flashback of him making love to Abby. "Have we met before? what's your name?" He says grabbing her hand and kissing it gently.

"I'm your girlfriend and my name is Abby, do you remember who you are?" Abby says confused.

"Off course I know who I am, I'm Anton Halve Adjudant with the Dutch green berets." He says confident looking at her.

"Then where are your dog tags? And why are you in the United States?" Gibbs asks him.

Anton gets a flashback of a funeral, he sees three closed caskets and him tearing off his dog tags and throwing it on the casket of his father before two men shovel them with earth. "Holy f*ck!" he cures loudly dropping to his knees and covering his face with his hands.

"It's okay tiger, I'm here for you!" Abby squats down and hugs him. "Lets get you back to hospital, you had us worried honey." Abby whispers in his ear kissing him softly on his bandaged head.
***
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1972