Darker secrets by Blazer54
Summary: Our young agent is in for a great suprise and needs to protect what he doesn't know about...
Categories: Other Mixed Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Challenge, Drama, Friendship, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 23407 Read: 66056 Published: 05/15/2007 Updated: 06/19/2007

1. Darker secrets by Blazer54

2. 2 by Blazer54

3. 3 by Blazer54

4. 4 by Blazer54

5. 5 by Blazer54

6. 6 by Blazer54

7. 7 by Blazer54

8. 8 by Blazer54

9. 9 by Blazer54

10. 10 by Blazer54

11. 11 by Blazer54

12. 12 by Blazer54

13. 13 by Blazer54

14. 14 by Blazer54

15. 15 by Blazer54

Darker secrets by Blazer54
Author's Notes:
Our young agent is in for a great suprise and needs to protect what he doesn't know about...
Chapter 1

*Ping* The door of the elevator opens and Anton steps out, as he steps into the bullpen the whole team is already there.
"Your late, you've only been late twice before, what happened?" Ziva asks him.

He sighs, "Abby refused to let me go, out into the bad world."
"Careful probie, next thing you know your married, have a couple of kids, and drive a minivan!" Tony says laughing.

"Maybe that's what he wants DiNozzo. " Gibbs says slapping him and Anton on the back of the head.
"O come on, he's like eighteen and a half now, would he really want all of that?" DiNozzo protests.
"I'm having second thoughts about the minivan though." Anton replies mockingly.

"DiNozzo, Halve you two done daydreaming! Come with me, we've got a case!"
"On your six boss!" Anton and Tony yell simultaneously.
***

As Gibbs pulls up his car in front of a shabby old hotel Tony asks in disbelief, "What's this place? " Gibbs gets out of the car and says, "It's a place where we meet with an informant."

The team walks into the hotel, a tattooed bald guy is watching TV behind a Plexiglas wall, he looks up and presses a button and yells, "You guys need a room?" Gibbs nods and asks, "How much?"
"Thirty a pop, if you want the porn channel that's another ten bucks!" Gibbs takes out his money clip and peels of thirty dollars and puts it in a small metal drawer, the man slides the drawer towards him and takes the money, he drops in a key and slides the drawer back towards Gibbs, "You got number thirteen, take the stairs and then it's the second on your left."

Gibbs opens the door and turns around, "You two stay outside and guard the door.". As Gibbs closes the door and turns around he is looking straight into a barrel of a glock, "Easy." Gibbs mumbles as he focuses on the woman holding it, the Arab woman steps back and points the gun towards his pocket. Gibbs slowly reaches for his badge, the gun in her hands shakes heavily. Gibbs finally opens his badge and the woman lowers the gun, "I'm sorry mister Jethro, but I needed to be certain." She says nervously.

"Do you have the information?" He says putting away his badge, she grabs her purse and rummages around in it. As she looks up to say something the window shatters and the woman falls down on her face blood splattered everywhere, Gibbs quickly crouches down on the ground keeping as low as possible. Tony and Anton kick in the door and come storming in, "You okay boss?" Tony says sweeping the room with his weapon. "Damn it!" Gibbs curses slamming his fist onto the floor, "You got the intell from her boss?" "No she died before she could give it to me, she reached into that purse." He replies pointing at the purse.

Anton walks over towards the window but Gibbs grabs his ankle and yanks it hard so that he falls flat on his face, "Keep your head down we don't know if it's clear." Gibbs hisses, "For f*ck sake boss, you could've just told me to!" Anton hisses back, as he crawls towards the purse a hissing sound is heard thru the window and a lamp is shot to pieces, "Yup still a threat alright, who was she anyway boss?" DiNozzo says now also lying on the floor.

"Later DiNozzo, lets go Halve!" He yells as they all crawl towards the door, as they all get to the hall safely Anton throws the purse towards Gibbs and then they run down the steps and see that the guy with the tattoos is dead, "Crap, what the hell was this meet about anyway?" Tony says checking his gun. "What does it look like DiNozzo! She told on the wrong people, and now they are mad at us!" Anton replies calmly to him, grabbing his two p220 from his shoulder holsters and nodding towards Gibbs, "You two ready?" Gibbs says calm with a stale poker face, "After this you tell the director I want a raise! Or at least hazard pay, 'cus this ain't funny anymore!" Anton replies pissy.

"Probie, this is like second nature to us, thought you where here long enough to know that by now." Tony replies grinning.
"Well let's go then." Gibbs says waiving his right hand towards the front door, as the team stacks up against the wall next to the door DiNozzo grabs the handle and nods towards Gibbs and Anton.

Gibbs raises three fingers, two, one Tony throws open the door and runs out towards the nearest car, Halve and Gibbs follow him but ducking down behind different cars, a sharp hiss and a spark on the sidewalk tiles Tony cringes down touching his head gently, "Sh!t that son of a..." He whispers towards Anton, Anton shrugs not understanding Tony opens his head and reveals a few locks of hair to him. Anton grins gently sliding his hand over his own very short trimmed scalp. Tony nods in disgust and pops up and shoots to the building across the street, Gibbs and Anton displace themselves behind another car. Now it's time for Gibbs to pop up and shoot in the direction of the sniper, a hissing sound and more sparks off the pavement. Anton is now in front of the apartments building, he quickly opens the door and jumps into the room, nothing it's empty apart from some small wooden crates and a oil drum.

Anton slowly moves towards the staircase and opens the door in a fluent motion checking the door, five floors, 'Damn that's a lot of steps.' He thinks.

As he reaches the second floor sub-machinegun fire forces him to run for cover, pressing himself against the wall he pokes his head out from under the floor to check on the shooter. He doesn't get the chance to take a good look at his assailant, the Uzi barks and bullets wiz past his face, Anton pulls his head back quickly. "Come out and play!" the man holding the Uzi sadistically shouts, "Why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself!" Anton shouts back, poking his head out for another look, he spots the man and yet another stream of bullets fly past his face. 'Why don't I carry grenades?' he asks himself, as he pokes his head out for another look the bullets flypast him but stop in mid burst, he races up the stairs and turns around to fire three rounds at the face of the guys face.

A stream of bullets wiz way above his head and end in the ceiling, Anton runs up the stairs reaching the fifth floor, spotting the man laying dead, his T-zone has three holes neatly grouped above each other, 'Think you taught me well dad, thanks!' he thinks while making a cross sign. As he slowly moves towards the door of the rooftop he can hear the clicking and the hissing of the sniper rifle he also hears the shots coming from the street below, he positions himself next to the door and silently opens it, as he pokes his head out trying to spot the sniper. As he looks towards his the right side he spots a woman, 'A woman, o crap I'm going to have a problem with this.' He thinks moving out onto the rooftop. She continues shooting her Russian made SVD sniper, he makes a decision and quickly holsters one gun and tightly grips the gun looking over the small iron sight he fires, the gun's chamber is destroyed making the rifle useless as a fire weapon.

The woman swears in a language he doesn't understand and grabs the rifle by it's barrel raising it up above her head and comes running towards Anton.

Anton dodges her first swing with the rifle butt, "Stop that!" he yells dodging another swipe of the rifle. She again storms towards him and wants to smash the rifle butt on his head, he steps into her charge and grabs her arm and throws her on the ground quickly kicking away the rifle, "Now please don't make me hurt you! I never hit a woman before, but I'm this close to making you my first!".

She jumps to her feet and he holsters his other gun, she moves and try's to kick him in the face, he quickly crouches down and pulls her other leg from under her making her fall on her back.
"Look you can either surrender now or when my boss gets here, let me say I'm the easy way out!" he says backing away from the woman.

The woman jumps up again and charges at him again punching at his face, he grabs her wrist and yanks it past him swiping her feet, again she is on the ground but now he jumps on top her, grabbing both her arms and folding them both behind her head.
Gibbs and Tony come running thru the door onto the roof, "Hey Tony can you cuff her please, I forgot mine." He says looking at Tony, "Where are yours?" He asks with a knowing grin, "Eh, I think Abby still has them..." he says as Tony slaps his handcuffs on the woman, *smack* "Ouch!" Anton says rubbing his head, "Never lose your gear!" Gibbs says trying to hide a grin.
2 by Blazer54
Chapter 2

Anton nervously walked into Autopsy and spotted Ducky cutting open the chest of a guy with a huge bolt cutter, "Hello Ducky, how are you doing?" He said trying not to sound to shaky. "A there is our young expert marksman, you gave me extra work but I really don't mind that much." Ducky said not looking up from his work. Anton stopped and stared at the corps, "TOD Ducky?" He said trying to hide his smile. "You know very well what killed this man, acute led poisoning." Ducky grinned, "Nice shooting there young man." Ducky added curtly.

"Thanks Ducky, my dad taught me that." He says now grinning from ear to ear, "Aren't fire arms illegal in The Netherlands?" Ducky says giving him a stern look and holding a ruler next to the holes in the mans head. "Yea they are, but when your dad's a marine sergeant and he knows the range master then you can shoot as much as you want." He says knowing what's coming next.

"When I was about ten, we used to hold competitions with slingshots and shoot at apples." He says writing some stuff down. "By then I was already shooting Uzi's and competing with marine corps trainees." He says laughing, "Yes, what's wrong with the youth these days?" Ducky sighs.
***

Ziva walks into interrogation one and sits down whips out a notepad and stares at the woman for a good five minutes, "So can you tell me why you killed a woman with a sniper rifle?" Ziva states mockingly.

The woman sighs and looks away uninterested, "Quel est mauvais?" Ziva states in French, "Español quizá?" Ziva asks in spanish, "Lei preferisce l'italiano?" She says in Italian. The woman coughs and snorts, "De ikke ser Norsk men kanskje De forstår det ?" She try's Norwegian but to no result, after Russian, Arabic and Turkish Ziva sighs and leaves interrogation. Gibbs, Tony and Anton watch Ziva enter the small observation room.

"She refuses to speak to me Gibbs, want me to try again?" Ziva says in a annoyed tone, "No, let's give her something different this time, Probie your turn." He says looking at Anton. "But boss, the only interrogation techniques I learned involved knives and weapons! I'm not going to use that on a woman!" Anton protests, "Well guess you better give me your weapons then." Gibbs replies dryly holding up his hands. As he gives Gibbs all his weapons, "So what you want me to do to her? Insult her, ‘cus Ziva probably knows more languages than I do!" He says shaking his head. "I don't care, get her to talk!" Gibbs says pushing him out of small room.

As soon as he steps into the interrogation room the woman jumps up from her chair and points her finger at him while cusses in a language he doesn't understand. "Luister trut, zitten en je mond houden!" He bellows pointing towards the chair, the woman sits down, "Goed zo, je verstaat Nederlands, Nou vertel eerst maar eens even waarom je dat vrouwtje hebt omgelegd!" He states triumphing.

Behind the mirror, Tony is laughing and doing his best stadium announcer voice, "The navy is sending in a reliever, Anton Halve." *Smack*, Tony rubs his head, "Sorry boss, Ziva do you know which language she was speaking?"

"My guess would be Indonesian." "Why is that?" Tony asks, "Since it was a Dutch colony for about three hundred years." She replies annoyed, "I knew that." Tony says looking the other way.

"Waar kom je vandaan? Jakarta? Of moet ik Batavia zeggen?" He says grinning, "Jij vuile klootzak! Jullie hebben mijn land verwoest!" She yells at him jumping to her feet and knocking the chair back as she grabs his tie, she punches him in the face breaking his nose.

He laughs and says, "Je bent aardig sterk dame, maar ik heb al vaker m'n neus gebroken, vette pech!" She wants to punch him again and again takes a swing at his nose, he catches her fist and snapping it downwards nearly breaking them she winches in pain and forces her on her knees, "Gibbs, she is Indonesian and pretty damned pissed at me for reminding her of that it used to be part of The Dutch kingdom!" he yells turning his head towards the mirror.

She glares at him and swears in Indonesian, "At least cuss at me in a language I can understand." He says releasing her fist and wiping the blood off his lips. Again he turns around and yells, "Ziva, you're a girl, can you please get her out of here, I'm tired of getting beat up by a chick!"

***

Abby is typing behind her computer, and is rocking her hips to the beat of some hip-hop song, she suddenly feels someone gently dancing behind her. "Is that you? You know that you can dance a little closer if you want to!" She says gently throwing her backside towards his crotch and wiggeling it about. "Abby where at work, what if somebody walks in on us?" He says softly. Abby giggles and turns around spotting his slightly bend nose and the blood on his face and suit, "O my god! What happened?" Abby yells. "I got punched in the nose by a girl." He says with a bloody smile.

"I'm going to kick Ziva's ass for this! No girl is going to hit my boyfriend but me!" she yells moving angry to the door. "Calm down love, and don't blame Ziva for this one it was my own fault." He says grabbing her by her arm and pulling her close to him, the small blond kid is holding his gothic girlfriend around the waist and looks up into her eyes.

His eyes tell her that he doesn't like what he just did, that he is ashamed about what he's done, she wants to comfort him but he gently pushes her away and says, "I don't deserve this right now, I was a total ass to this terrorist girl and she punched me in the nose when I let my guard down. I kinda deserved it.". Abby plants a kiss on his head and says "We gotta let Ducky check you out, can't have my man running around with a crooked nose now can I?" she says tugging him gently towards the elevator.

***

"There you go laddie, you should really get some rest!" Ducky says pointing towards an empty autopsy slab handing him a kitchen-paper-roll. "But Ducky there is a corps on the next table!" He protests, "You wheren't complaining about that last night, now do as Ducky says and get some rest!" Abby says with a stern look.

The sound of hissing pneumatic doors is heard and Gibbs steps into autopsy and spots Ducky, Abby and Anton, "What can you tell me about the guy that our probie shot, Duck?" He says taking a sip from a coffee cup.

"Well Jethro I can't say for certain but I would guess he was Indonesian, the calluses on his feet and hands point towards him being a farmer and not used to wearing shoes often. It's needless to say that this man was killed by the three bullets fired by agent Halve."
Gibbs nods and looks towards Abby, "And what did you find Abs?" she takes a deep breath and says, "You are not going to like this Gibbs!" Gibbs doesn't even blink and stares at Abby, "He had a Koran on him and some other stuff including a list of names of crew members of the USS John Stennis, an aircraft carrier that left a week ago for the Indian Ocean." Abby says with a dreadful voice.

"Good work Abs! Wake up Halve, we've got work to do!" Gibbs says already standing in the door opening. Anton scoots off the table but is stopped by Abby kissing him on the lips, "Be careful." She whispers into her ear, he nods and follows Gibbs into the elevator.
***

Gibbs walks into the bullpen, Anton right on his heels, "Grab your gear and pack some clothes! Be back here in one hour!" he says grabbing his gun from his desk. McGee and Tony glance at Anton with a question mark look on there face, "Possible terrorists on a aircraft carrier." Anton says answering they're unasked question.
***

One hour later back an NCIS.
***

"I love you two Abby, but this is my work! Yes off course I'll wear body armour, you know I always do." He says trying to comfort her, "Promise me you will come back unharmed this time!" Abby says close to tears. As he hugs her tightly rocking her from side to side she clenches him tightly she opens her mouth to say something but doesn't, "What's wrong babe?" he says looking at her closely she just shakes her head and says, "Good luck!" after kissing him on the lips he runs out of her lab carrying a big woodland camouflaged bag.
As he steps outside NCIS headquarters Gibbs and the team are leaning against a black van, "What took you so long probie?" Tony says with a grin" Tony says with a grin, "Shove it DiNozzo." He grunts while climbing aboard the van.
***

Abby is holding Bert and pacing up and down her lab she squeezes Bert *fart*, "I should have told him!" she says to her self. Abby is to busy to notice Ducky walking in, "Tell whom what dear?" Abby jumps and turns around, "Ducky, you startled me!". "Oh, I'm sorry Abigail I didn't mean to." He says apologetic.

"What was it you are so nervous about?" he says looking concerned, "Well promise you won't tell anybody!" she says raising a finger, "Not a soul will know." He says looking serious. She moves closer to him and whispers something in his ear, "But that's great news Abigail!".
***
3 by Blazer54
Chapter 3

"So what are we going to do when we land on that frigging carrier?" Anton says looking at Tony, "Well don't look at me kiddo, how the hell would I know." Tony says irritated.

The small Hawkeye shakes violently *Barf* McGee is pressing his head between his legs trying to aim for the bag, Ziva looks away disgusted and Gibbs is trying to hold himself of laughing out loud. McGee raises his head slightly out of the bag and looks up towards Anton, "Why aren't you hurling, isn't it your first time?" Anton grins and shakes his head, "I haven't landed on a aircraft carrier before but this is peanuts compared to a HALO jump from a C-130 in really crappy weather." He says yawning trying to look out side thru the small round window.

"Your sh!tting me right? You have a ice cone?" Tony says looking at the kid next to him, "Yea, you need that to finish that and a basic medical course, a mountaineering course and I was in the middle of specialising in electronics but then my parents died." He says grimacing and looking down towards the floor.
***

The co-pilot turns his head and yells, "Where landing soon, please strap in good ‘cus I'm not whipping you of my windshield!" as the pilot sets in there descent there is a major wind gust and the plane rocks heavily.
*Barf* McGee barfs again.

As the wheels hit the deck the plane doesn't slow it's movement forwards and pulls up again, the pilot curses, "Damn that hook!" McGee raises his head out of the bag again and stares frightened towards Gibbs who appears to be sleeping. After three other attempts they finally land on the carrier the team is a little shaky except for Gibbs, As they exit the plane a officer wearing a leather jacket and kaki pants salutes Gibbs shaking his hand afterwards.

"Your Special Agent Gibbs right?!" he yells over the sound of an F-14 Tomcat starting his engines Gibbs nods, the officer signals the team to follow him inside. As the sounds of the wind and the planes is damped down a little the officer says, "You got a urgent call from NCIS headquarters." As Gibbs reads the printout his normal calm expression changes for a split second and shreds the sheet of paper into pieces.

"What's wrong boss?" Tony says looking a little worried, Gibbs looks towards the officer, "I need to speak with your CO!" the officer leads them to the bridge.
"NCIS team on the bridge!" a female voice says thru a speaker.
As Gibbs walks up to the admiral he salutes him, "Admiral I need three of your F-14's to move some people back real fast!" he says looking the high ranking officer straight in the eye, "And why's that is that?" the admiral responds calmly.

"Some one kidnapped my forensics specialist and shot down two agents!" Gibbs says nearly trembling. "WHAT!" Anton roars, "Gibbs did they kidnap Abby?!" the whole bridge stares at the team now, "McGee, Ziva-" Gibbs is cut off by Anton, "No Gibbs your not going to leave me here, she's my girlfriend she is my responsibility!" he yells nearly making his voice break.

Gibbs stares at him and than slaps him on the back of the head, "Off course your going, you're the one that's going to kill that bastard that took her!"

Ten minutes later three Tomcats are in the air flying back to Washington D.C., "Hold on Abby I'm coming." He says in himself, "Can't this thing go any faster?!" He states annoyed in his helmet microphone.
***

Abby wakes up in a badly lighted room as her eyes adjust to the darkness she try's to move but she can hardly move her neck, as she looks down she sees that there is a big rope tied around and across her torso, her legs and arms are tied onto the chair also.

Next to her is a small cart covered with a white piece of cloth, Abby sits in the darkness and tries to remember what got her here, she gets a flashback of her kissing Anton and seeing him leave her lab with a big camouflaged bag. Then she sees a conversation between her and Ducky, she smiles and her thoughts continue, as remembers herself getting a cafpow from the local coffee shop and walking back into NCIS-headquarters hearing gunshots and screaming.

As she hid in a toilet to make sure she stayed well out of the way, she sat down on one of the toilets. After a few seconds the door burst open and she could hear footsteps of what must have been a woman entering the ladies room, the sound of heels made a distinct *click, clack* and so Abby looked underneath the toilet booth.

Abby spotted the shoes making the irritating noise above them she spotted a pair of slim well defined calves in a tight legging. Abby tried to hold her breath and minimise her own noise, she tried to remember what Anton had tried to teach her for concentration , ‘Keep your breathing shallow and if possible keep your breathing in sync with other sounds.'. The clicking sound suddenly stopped and Abby held her breath again but her nose tickled, she was sure she had to sneeze. Abby couldn't hold it in any longer and sneeze violently trying in her hands trying to keep the noise down. The clicking stopped and the door was yanked open, a black haired Asian woman holding a gun stepped into the small booth grabbing Abby by her hair off the seat.

The woman placed her jacket over her arm and pointed Abby towards the door, as Abby slowly scuffled towards the door and opening it slowly she could feel the muzzle of the pistol being nudged in her back, she gasped and stepped out into the corridor. The woman moved up next to Abby and grabbed her arm leading her outside to the parking lot.

The woman nudged the gun in Abby's thigh and moved head towards a car, Abby hesitated but after another nudge she pointed towards Anton's blue Subaru. ‘He isn't gonna like this!' Abby thought to herself, giving the woman the keys. The woman swayed her gun towards the booth of the car and pushed Abby towards the booth, Abby opened it and was unpleasantly surprised when the woman forced her into the booth.

After a thud the booth closed and it was dark, very dark she couldn't see her own hands, after what seemed an eternity the car stopped and Abby heard multiple footsteps and several voices in a languages she didn't understand. The door of the car opened and so did the booth, four faces hovered above hers she was trying to make out who they where but a syringe with a long injection needle is stuck in her neck.

Abby realises she doesn't really know where she is and tries to search the room for clues or her location, only an air vent to her right and a sink in the corner looking really dirty and foul the small mirror is broken to pieces but a few pieces still hang against the wall. Abby continues to look further and spots a heavily blotted door steel door.

She hears footsteps closing fast, the door is opened and a man wearing a rubber apron and surgical gloves steps in followed by the black haired woman that started it all. She has an evil grin upon her face and says in heavily accented English, "So you work for NCIS, miss Sciuto."
***

As soon as McGee, Ziva and Anton reach NCIS headquarters they rush upwards towards the bullpen, As soon as McGee sits down behind his desk Anton gives him a stare and says, "Get me a location on her cell phone!" he turns around and points at Ziva, "You call your friends and tell them I want this whore!" Anton storms up the stairs towards the offices of Director Sheppard. McGee and Ziva exchange worried looks, she puts her hand over the receiver and says, "You think that the Director will dare to tell him no?" he shakes his head, "No she won't, if she values her own life."
***

Anton Sprints past Cynthia, she stands up and sits back down again, "I'm hate getting ignored." She says shaking her head.
Anton nearly kicks the door open, making the door hit the wall with a hard thud. As he walks into the room Director Sheppard looks up from her work and puts on an annoyed face, "Calm down agent Halve, and take a seat." she says trying to remain as calm as possible.
"Calm down?! How the hell could I calm down, and sit here doing nothing? How in gods name can you sit here and do nothing!" he yells slamming his fists on her desk, "Get me a SEAL team here in about half an hour! Tell the weapon cache master to ready three sets of tactical radio's, some vests, a couple of smg's and a butt load of ammo!" he orders her slamming his fist on her desk again.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Jenny yells back, "How dare you accuse me of doing nothing! The world doesn't revolve around you, you know!" she yells smacking him in the face. Anton's face is turning beet red, "If you weren't a woman I would have knocked you out with one blow!" he states pointing his finger between her eyes. "And your right the world doesn't revolve around me, it revolves around Abby's life today! So GET ME THAT STUFF!" he says turning around and running out of the office.

Jenny lifts her phone and shakes her head, "Why did I ever hire him in the first place?"
***

Anton hops over the railing landing into the bullpen, he turns towards McGee, "You find her?!" he snaps, "No boss, ehh, I didn't her phone is in your apartment." McGee states a bit disappointed. Anton turns around and looks over towards Ziva with a begging face he tilts his head upwards. She nods, "Pertiwi, Wulandari Pertiwi! Suspected terrorist with Abu Bakar Bashir, no lost known location." She says with a empathetic look.

Anton runs towards the elevator and yells, "I'm going to pick up a friend be back in ten, Ziva make sure the director gives us what we need!" as the elevator doors close he sighs deeply and grabs his cell phone.

"Robbert, you still here in the states? Good I need a favour, I'm going to pick you up at your apartment in 10 minutes ETA probably 8." After he terminates the call he makes a cross sign and prays,
"O my God, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer."
***
4 by Blazer54
Chapter 4

Anton steps out of NCIS-HQ, as he walks over to the spot where he normally parks his car he sees an empty spot, ‘Huh, I could have sworn that I'd put it here.' He thinks taking out his key and pressing the unlock button but nothing happens, he turns around and aims for another row of cars, again not spotting his car lights lighting up, "O for god sake, not today!" he says running towards the parking booth.

"Do you know where my car is?" he asks the people stationed in the small booth, "Sir there is over five hundred cars parked here, which one is yours?" a female MP asks him.
"It's a blue 2007 Subaru Impreza, number plate 8354 XR." He says pissy.
The MP shakes her head, "no sir that one left about five hours ago.", Anton grabs his cell phone and punches in a number. A few seconds later McGee picks up, "McGee where is your car?" Anton has to hold the phone away from his ear, "Alright then come down here!" he yells back into the small receiver, ending the call, ‘If I where the owner of a very expensive Porsche where would I park it?' he asks himself scanning the parking lot.
***

Abby tries to remain calm and answer the question that the woman asked her, "Yes I'm a forensics expert at NCIS. But how do you know my name?" The woman grins and holds up Abby's wallet, "How do you know this man, this little fascist!" she asks holding up small photo of Anton.

"Don't call him a fascist! He is my boyfriend you know!" Abby reacts angry, the woman turns towards the man and hisses him some orders pointing towards the small cart, as she turns to Abby she grins and says, "For that you will pay dearly!"
***

McGee sprints towards his Porsche, as he opens the door he spots Anton sitting in the driver seat, "You sit shotgun, We need to get to my place fast!" he says snatching McGee's keys.
McGee wants to object but as Anton starts the car he quickly runs around and gets into the passenger seat.

As soon as the car is barely out of its parking spot Anton hits the accelerator and races towards the small guard booth he presses the horn and doesn't slow down as he closes in on the still black and yellow beam.

"Hey careful Anton, this car cost more than you make in a year!" McGee squeaks to him, "Is that more than Abby's life is worth to ya? No I'd figured as much, now shut up and get me some music!" he says slamming into third gear.

The woman steps outside and spots the sports car coming at her with high speed, she yells something to her colleague and the beam slowly raises, as the beam is only halfway upwards the sports car races by her making such a slipstream her hair gets blown across her face.
As she wipes the hair from her face, "Damn man and there cars!" she says annoyed, "What was that?" her male colleague asks her with a smile.

McGee rummages thru the glove compartment and retrieves a CD, as he inserts it into his system some salsa music starts playing. Anton sighs and presses a button lowering the window, he presses the eject button on the sound system, as he grabs the CD and tosses it out of the window he dryly states, "Something with a little beat McGee, NOW!" McGee mutters something but inserts another CD, AC/DC's highway to hell starts playing after the song has ended Anton pulls the hand brake and skids to a halt in front of an apartment building. Anton presses the horn and a loud *tooooot* is heard, after a few seconds a figure dressed in a black overcoat emerges from around the corner, "McGee let him sit behind you." he says pointing to Robbert.

As everyone is seated inside the car Anton pops the clutch, drops the hand brake and slams the gas the Porsche rockets forwards, "Hey man, waar is de brand?" Robbert asks in Dutch, "Een stelletje Indo's hebben der ontvoerd!" He replies not even looking up to Robbert, "Where are we going to? This ain't the way back to NCIS." McGee says looking worried. "You are going to help Robbert carry my gear to your car and I'm going to find my car using the GPS tracker installed!" he says shifting into fifth, and missing a UPS delivery truck by a couple of inches.
***

The cloth of small cart is lying on the ground and exposing a set of horrific knives laying neatly organized by size. "What do you want from me?" Abby says with a trembling voice, "I want you to tell me where he lives!" the woman says letting her hands hover above the knives. "And what if I won't? What if I don't tell you?" Abby says trying to hide her fear, "Then the doctor starts operating on your limbs." The woman hisses with an evil grin.

"If you do that he will hunt you down and make sure you pay in thousand fold!" Abby yells trying to loosen her restraints. "And how would he plan on that? How will he be able to torture me if he was even afraid of hitting me!" the woman laughs throwing her head back. "That puny little fascist isn't here to save you! So tell me where does he live?!" the woman says grabbing a small scalpel and handing it to the man.
***

As Tony and Gibbs sit down in the officers mess hall going over the list of terrorists and going over the crew list Tony curses loudly, "Boss these guys are not on this ship anymore! There transferred to another ship!" Gibbs nods and grimaces, "The admiral isn't going to like this." Tony nods also, "Neither are the pilots."

Gibbs and Tony leave the mess hall and cross the ship and enter the bridge, "NCIS on the bridge!" the female voice says thru a speaker, "Heh, that is so hot! I should walk in and out!" Tony says grinning. *Smack* Tony rubs his head and nods, "Yea I know boss but still you have to admit it's cool." As Gibbs walks up towards the admiral he calmly states, "Need another two Tom's of yours to hop me and him to another carrier."

*sigh* "Find those terrorist already then?" he says annoyed, "Not on your boat, those bastards transferred to another carrier." Gibbs says reasonable. The admiral suddenly tenses up and nods he turns around and shouts, "Barry get these boys two supersonic jumps across the ocean!" the admiral smiles
***

McGee and Robbert grab the stuff Anton pointed them to and start getting it down on the back seat of the Porsche., Anton is working behind his computer and soon finds what he is looking for, "Those bastards! They are gonna have a really crappy day!" he says scrabbling down the address on a note and grabbing a CD from a box titled Irish.

As soon as they get back into the car Anton ejects McGee's rock CD and shoves in another, Robbert spots the label and taps McGee on the shoulder, "You might want to cover your ears right now." He says pressing his own hands to his ears. McGee shrugs and does the same, a song starts playing a heavy war drum is heard, singing is heard softly McGee can't make out what is being sung, "Rally together, gather around, the scent of a battle is near! The cannons sound a new year begins fear nothing now the gangs all here!" the music booms now! McGee mumbles "Holy sh!t"
***
5 by Blazer54
Chapter 5

McGee and Robbert are pressing there hands against there heads trying to stop the music from coming in, "So we gave them hearty cheers, me boys, which was greeted with a smile. Singing here's to the boys that feared no noise, We're the Fighting Sixty Ninth!" the chorus booms.
Racing thru the streets of Washington Anton hurries back to NCIS, in record time they reach HQ as Anton parks the car and turns off the engine McGee hits the power button on the audio system killing the booming music.

As the trio walk into the bullpen holding Anton's stuff Ziva peeks into the box that McGee is carrying, "Why do you need all these rifle cartridges for?" McGee gives Anton an evil glare and says, "You made us carry ammo? We have enough ammo here at NCIS you know!" Anton nods and sets down a very large briefcase down on his desk, "But you they don't pack this many custom incendiary armour piercing rounds for my custom-made Diemaco C7!"
***

The man wearing surgical gloves closes in on Abby with the small scalpel, he grabs her hand and makes a deep cut into her finger tips making Abby wither and scream in pain. "Now tell me! Where does this boyfriend of you live?!" the woman barks with a wicked grin on her face.

Abby is crying, she nods her head with a grimace, "I will tell you where he lives but please stop doing this, I'm pregnant!" Abby sobs and tears are flowing off her cheeks. The woman says something to the man who nods and leaves the small room, "Tell me, where is it?" she hisses at Abby. Abby gives her the address and the woman leaves closing the thick steel door, Abby sits helplessly in the chair and all she can do is hang her head and cry.
***

As Gibbs and Tony land on the carrier they are met by a young petty officer wearing a blue baseball cap of the USS Nimitz, "Come this way sirs!" the twosome follow the young officer up thru the interior of the ship to the Captains private quarters. The petty officer knocks on the door "Capt'n, the two NCIS agents are here." The door is opened and a man with a brown moustache appears, "Come in gentleman." The Captain says opening the door further.

Gibbs and Tony sit down on a modest little bench, the Captain locks the door and sits down, "Patrick told me to expect you two, what is the occasion?" he says anxious.
Gibbs expression doesn't change, "He didn't tell you?" he replies, "No but it must be dang important, letting you fly in tomcat and all." .
"Well sir, you have a bunch of terrorists on board!" Tony says handing him over the small list of names, "Holy cow I recognize some of these names as pilots!" the Captain replies brushing thru his moustache.

"We better lock these guys in the brig before they can do anything!" he says standing up and walking over towards a phone, "Billy this is Michael, get the MP's to arrest a bunch of pilots, I'll be on the bridge soon!" he hangs up the phone and unlocks the door he waves his arm to Tony and Gibbs, "Follow me!".
***

McGee, Ziva and Robbert follow Anton up the stairs to the Directors office, "She's expecting you." Cynthia says not even looking up from her computer, Anton pushes the door open and spots four bald men wearing black tactical vests and combat boots. One of the men, nearly 6,5 foot tall steps up towards Robbert and shakes his hand, "SEAL team three at your service sir!" Robbert shakes his head in annoyance, "You call some one sir yet you don't salute him? No wonder you SEALS where a kept secret for so long, congress was afraid if it got out they got fired!" Robbert says laughing loud.
"That will be enough mister!" Jenny says standing up from behind her desk, "Master Chief Vega this is Agent Halve, you will be operating under his command, now go save Ms. Sciuto!"
The tall SEAL stares at his small newly assigned boss trying to keep himself from laughing, "Anton Halve or Loki, now if you gentleman will follow me downstairs." He says leading them towards the stairs.

As every one leans against the desks in the bullpen Anton hands Tim a small post it note with the address where his car is parked, "Tim, if you would." McGee starts a program on his computer and puts it up on the main screen, an abandoned factory is shown.
"This is the location of my car, some person stole using my keys, and probable location of our target!" Anton says using a small laser pen.

"Tim, I want you to set up a small op-centre here, Ziva I want you up on the roof of the opposing building spotting and sniping, the rest of you I want you on my ass, shooting everything but my girlfriend, McGee shows these guys a picture of her!" a giant photo of Abby's face is shown on the screen, "Any questions?" he says turning around facing the SEALS.

The tall SEAL sighs and rolls his eyes, "Listen kid know it's your girlfriend and all but, best thing you can do is let us handle it, I don't know if you've ever held anything heavier than a pistol before, my boys and I will get your girl out safely! You have my word on that."

Anton walks up to the SEAL and grabs the collar of his vest pulling his face down towards his own face, "Listen to me very closely, I've been shooting since I was eight years old, I know how to kill people, I already dropped one today wanna be number two?" he says with a dangerous calm voice. The tall man grins as he is released from the grip of the smaller man, "You wouldn't even stand a chance if I fought you with my eyes closed." He replies mockingly.

Anton quickly grabs the man's tactical vest and pulls him away from the desk, planting his hip on the inside of the mans stomach and throwing him on the ground, grabbing the man's neck and squeezes it with his right fist. "Now be a good little seal and follow officer David to the armoury." The man nods, "Yes." Anton brings his face only inches away from the SEAL's face, "Yes what, Master Chief?" the SEAL is trying to push Anton off him but he can't the little man has him pinned down against the floor, "Yes SIR!" the SEAL yells as hard as he can.

As the small man releases the tall SEAL from his grip he steps away from the SEAL and helps him up, "So now that we've established who has the biggest dick can we get a move on now!" the SEALS all jump at attention and salute Anton, "SIR YES SIR!" as Ziva, Robbert and the SEALS leave for the armoury McGee sits behind his computer and typing fast.

"What are you working on McGee, you have an op-centre to man in 45 minutes." Anton says unpacking some gear. "You won't be happy if I tell you what I'm doing but you are going to be interested in what it yields." McGee says not looking up from his screen. "Well tell me anyway, I promise I won't hit you." He says putting on some dark urban-camouflaged pants and a thick bullet-proof vest as he adjusts the straps around his shoulders, "Come on McGee! Tell me!" Anton shrugs.

"I hacked into your computer and used your car tracking program to track your car, hey don't give me that look!" McGee says raising his hands defending in advance for the suspected smack. Anton just laughs hard, "McGee you need to teach me how to hack, but right now you need to get your stuff into the van!"
***
6 by Blazer54
Chapter 6

Gibbs, Tony and the Captain walk onto the bridge, "Captain on the bridge!" a male voice says thru a speaker, "Hey! They didn't mention us boss!" Tony says looking for the speaker.
"Billy, here's a list of names I want you to arrest those men ASAP!" the Captain says handing over the list to the Commanding Master Chief.

The Master Chief looked down at the list and shakes his head, "Sir we're gonna have a problem trying to catch them, there airborne." The Captain's eyes open wide in shock, "When? When did they take off?" the Master Chief turns around and barks some orders towards a sailor then turns around and says, "Sir, they flew off for a recon mission about five minutes ago, four birds in the air, all of them type E Hornets, Sir what do you want us to do?"

"F*ck! Get a couple of birds up in the air! What are those rogue pilots packing?" The Captain asks in a very loud tone. The Master Chief turns around yet again and barks another set of orders, "Sir they have a butt load of air to air and a JDAM each! I don't have to tell you what one of those things will do to the ship."

Gibbs and Tony stand back with riddled faces and try to follow the strange pilot lingo, "Boss I don't understand all of this but I'm sure that last part about the damage wasn't good." DiNozzo mumbles to Gibbs. Gibbs rolls his eyes, "Ya think DiNozzo!". A radio operator stands up and yells, "Skip! One of the pilots has requested to talk to you in person!" the Captain walks over towards the headphones and says, "I'll give you one chance, land my plane on this carrier in five minutes and I might consider doing a good word for you with the judge!" The Captain hears laughing and a distinct oxygen mask breathing, "You stupid Infidel it is you that should be begging for mercy!" the radio conversation is cut, he gives the headphones back to the radio operator. The Captain turns around towards the two NCIS agents and says, "They want to blow up the ship, now if you excuse me gentleman I have a couple of fly's to swat!"
***

The SEAL team stood at attention a short blond haired man wearing a green beret walked up and down inspecting them thoroughly he stopped in front of the leader of the SEAL team, "Mister Vega, do you think you can lead your man into battle, take no prisoners, those bastards lost that right when they took my girl!" he said in a casual tone.

"Sir, yes sir!" the much taller man answered him with a horse voice, the short man walked further up the line and stopped at a black haired woman, "Ziva, I need you to my all seeing eye in the sky, do not hesitate to fire at will you are authorised!" Ziva nodded and replied, "I know my little soldier.".

As McGee was not taking part in the action he was simply wearing his office clothes and had a pair of headphones on his head and a microphone attached to his shirt, "I'm not sure you want me to do this, I mean I have done it in games and all but-" Anton cuts him off by swatting McGee across the face, "Don't think about that McGee, just give it your best shot, I know I will, besides you got a far more experience with this than I do!"

As he continues his inspection he stops in front of Robbert, "Je weet het he, eerst kijken op wat je schiet! Heb geen zin om een m'n baas te vertellen dat ik een paar zeehondjes kwijt ben geraakt." They both laugh hard and Robbert nods, "Zal ik doen maat!".

Anton reaches the end of the line of people as he stopped by Palmer and Ducky, "Doctors, you probably will have to provide aid to Abby, expect torture wounds, shock and possibly hypothermia!" Ducky nodded, "Don't worry lad, I have dealt with this before in Vietnam."

Anton walked over to table where his weapons lay on and started checking both his pistols and his C7, fixing a suppressor on the end of the barrel. He applies some blacking paint on his face and puts on gloves he then grabs both his pistols and slides them into his shoulder holsters, as he starts filling every pouch he has with ammunition cartridges the whole team gives him an odd look.

The SEAL leader steps forwards and hesitatively taps him on the shoulder, "Sir, no disrespect but you do realise that you are going to have to carry that, you only will need about 300rounds tops." Anton shakes his head, "My dad always told me, you can never carry enough bullets there are always enemy's to shoot at." He starts pulling out a couple of magazines, "But just for kicks I'm going to prove that us Army boys can out shoot you Navy brats!" he says grinning towards the SEAL.
***

"Skates this is Mad Dog, we got them double-crossing bastards coming up in range of the carrier!" the pilots both press some buttons and simultaneously say, "Sidewinders armed and ready!" a voice breaks up there chatter, "Skates, Mad Dog this is floating fortress you are weapons free, good luck!" The radio operator says with a crackling voice thru the radio.

The pilots wish each other good luck and part formation letting there radars start aiming for there targets, "I see you, and so can my sidewinder!" Scott ‘Skates' Farnsworth says while pressing the trigger button on his joystick, first a yellow bright flash is seen than an ear shattering crackling sound is heard.
By then the rocket is already on the way to find it's target.
***

"Only way we get her out alive is if we can keep the noise down." One of the SEALS pointed out when Anton wanted to take out his breathing charge.
*sigh* "Fine, any of you carrying a lock pick set? Cus I didn't pack mine." Anton responded some what annoyed, "I most certainly do sir, allow me." Another SEAL said gently shoving Anton to the side.

As soon as the door was open Anton checking the safety on his rifle once more, ‘At least mine's got a safety switch on them.' He thought, thinking back at the movie Lord of War. He moved in the door and turned left immediately, SEAL number one turned right and so the group split up going in different directions, walking thru a long corridor that connected the loading dock with the manufacturing part of the old sugar factory.

Suddenly the distinctive rattling sound of machine gun fire was heard, quick after that a lot of voices where yelling and screaming. Anton nearly threw out his earwig because the sounds of heavy breathing made him slightly crazy.

"This is SEAL 1 for Loki, we have been spotted and under heavy fire! Requesting reinforcements ASAP!" the SEAL nearly yelled over the radio, "This is Loki, you are lucky I brought a Marine with me, I will continue the search for our target alone!" he spoke in a soft voice, pointing Robbert towards the location of the SEALS, "McGee, guide him towards the party!" he said peeking around a corner to check for enemies. "Roger, will do Loki."

Anton spots a big stairs leading upwards to another floor, he switches channels and says, "Black rose this is Loki, tell me what you can see from your location, do you spot any activity upstairs?" "Negative Loki, no sign.- O wait, a few man ran passed a window a second ago!" Anton hears Ziva adjusting her rifle.

A loud bang is heard then glass being broken and a loud thud of a body hitting the ground, "Loki, I have one confirmed kill, you can come up now but be careful." She states scanning the top floor windowed offices for targets.
Anton races up the stairs like a crazy man and spots a man carrying a AK-47 sitting behind a reception desk poking his head out to look out at the building across the street.
‘Though sh!t mate we are playing hide and seek with guns.' Anton thinks shooting the man in the head twice. *fjeeew!* Ziva Whistles thru the radio, seeing the wall behind a reception desk turning scarlet red, "You can paint also? Huh." she states laughing.

Anton turns around continuing his search, he hears a weak voice yelling something, ‘What is that?' he thinks walking around a corner the sound becomes louder as he nears a big steel door. As he lays his ear against the door the yelling is now loud enough for him to understand, "I'm here! Help! I'm locked in here!" a weak voice screams from the inside, "Stand back!" he yells aiming for the lock. As he fires off a round at the door at bounces off the door and whizzes past his ear, making him duck for cover.

He starts thinking, ‘What can I do to breach that door? If shooting doesn't help.' He thinks for another minute then slaps himself on the back of his head, he takes out the breathing charge from his upper left leg pouch and fixes it to the door.
He pulls out the pin and takes a couple of steps meters back then presses the detonation cap, *BOOM!!* the door bursts open and fly's into the wall opposing it, Anton's ears are ringing from the blast even though he is wearing an earplug.

He quickly moves into the newly opened room, he spots Abby crying bounded on a chair. Her makeup is mess, she looks up in towards his face, "Anton?" she asks him with a hoarse voice, he walks up towards her and lays his C7 on the ground.

Then he silently pushes Abby to one side grabbing the rope and taking out his knife, he starts carefully cutting thru the thick rope, as he is done with her wrists and torso he drops to his knees and starts repeating the process. He cuts the final rope and looks up towards her weary bloodshot eyes and says, "Can you walk?".

Abby explodes with joy, "You are real this isn't a dream!" as she tries to stand up her knees buckle and she falls towards the ground, Anton quickly grabs her and sets her back into the chair, "You can do that later Abby, right now we need to get out of here." he says picking up his C7 and folding the butt stock and swinging it over his head letting it hang on his back.

"Try to stand up again, sweetheart ." he says getting to one knee now, "Why?" Abby asks confused, "I'm going to carry you, what else?" he says waving her to stand up, she tries to stand up but falls over again, he catches her with his right shoulder and grabs her legs, he gently raises up and slowly moves towards the door hole.

As he gets turns the corner he spots the black haired woman aiming a MAC-10 at him, "You again?! I will make you suffer like my people have suffered!" she says shooting a short burst at him, peppering his left side. He hears Ziva in his earwig, "Hold her steady for a moment, I don't have time for a second shot so must make this one matter!" he slowly nods his head in pain, thankful to the person who invented Kevlar, "I'm sorry for what my people have done to you, I wish I could take it back and undo any damage done!" he says turning his head down, the woman laughs hard, "Words of a desperate man!".

As she aims for his head, a loud shot is heard and the woman's head explodes and making it spray massive amounts of blood against the wall.
"Do you like my painting?" Ziva asks over the radio, "What took you so goddamned long?!" he nearly yells in his microphone, "Art takes time. Yes?" Ziva replies laughing.
***
7 by Blazer54
Chapter 7

The AIM 9 rocket rustles thru the air, closing in on the targeted plane, the target banks hard to right and simultaneously deploys flares confusing the missile sending it chasing after the flare. "F*ck this, you are going down in a hurry!" he whispers softly to himself igniting his afterburner.

After two minutes Scott spotted two planes on his radar and activated another sidewinder, "Say goodnight b!tch!" he yelled pressing the button, launching the sidewinder with a loud flash and bang on his side.

One of the two Hornets deploys counter measurers and rolls sharply to the right side the rocket tempted this time and follows the plane. A big ball of fire is all that is left of the plane, "Got ya that time didn't I!" Sktates laughs in his mask.

The other plane brakes heavily and climbs up in the air Scott shoots past him, "Sh!t!" he breathes checking his radar, he spots a blip positioned behind his location slightly to the left, then the blip is gone, he makes a steep dive and eases off the throttle.

The other plane sores above him passing him in an instant, "Ha you weren't expecting that now was ya!" he says pushing his throttle to full speed again. Soon he is behind the other plane and engages yet another rocket, pressing the fire button nothing happens.

He presses the button again, but still nothing happens he shakes his head and switches to his machine gun.

He now has to zero in on the plane in front of him to have any chance of hitting it, after three short try's he realises that they are soon to reach the carrier, he curses and tries again but to no result.

***

"Black Rose, get in the van and bring it close to the backdoor exit of the factory!" Anton breaths heavily into his microphone trying not to drop an unconscious Abby off the stairs. "Will do, Black Rose out!" she says, Anton shuts off his radio, as he reaches the backdoor kicking it open with his boot he spots the black surveillance van and walks over, the side door slides open and McGee helps get Abby inside.

"Status Tim!" he says flexing his right arm and swinging his C7 off his back, "One SEAL down and another wounded. " McGee says to Anton's back, he turns his radio back on and sets it to the main channel, "This is Loki, we have what we came for now we get out!" there is no answer so he switches back to McGee's frequency.

As he races to the door and moves thru the right corridor, "Elflord, where are my is my tadpole squad?" he says with a grin, "Second door to your left, and could you please stop calling me that!" McGee says sounding somewhat hurt. "Na that wouldn't be fun now would it."

Anton says crouching down and entering the door. A short burst of machinegun fire creates a couple holes in the ground in front of him, he slides over to a thick pipe on his right side, he grits his teeth in pain, sitting up he gently touches his left chest, he winches in pain, "That's gonna hurt in the morning."

He pokes his head out from behind the pipe and spots Robbert shooting from behind a colossal kettle, besides him a SEAL is slumped against the kettle. He stands up from behind the pipe and runs across the room towards the kettle as he dives behind the kettle another burst of machine gun fire just misses his head.

"You boys called the cavalry?" he says with a big grin, "Good to have you here bro!" Robbert says shooting at a conveyer belt. One of the two remaining SEALS turns toward Anton and says, "Your dad was right about the ammo, we are out of it!" Anton sighs and rolls his eyes he hands one of the SEALS his C7, "Be careful please, it's a family heirloom!".

As he grabs a grenade and he taps Robbert on his shoulder, as Robbert turns around Anton points his thumb over back and holds up the hand grenade Robbert just nods and moves.

Taking a deep breath he pulls the pin out of the grenade then he jumps from behind cover and lobs the grenade across the room behind the conveyer belt and ducks back behind cover.

A ear shattering explosion is heard and the body of a man is thrown on top of the belt, after the that nothing happens, not a sound is heard. The SEAL leans from behind the kettle and shoots a short burst of bullets from the C7, still nothing happens. Anton draws both his pistols and moves walks over to the belt listening for any sign of life behind it. Again nothing but absolute silence, Anton peeks over the belt and spots four dismembered body's and turns around, "Area clear, lets move out." .

***

Gibbs and Tony are in the officers mess, they both sit a bit confused contemplating stuff when suddenly, "Battle stations, battle stations!" a sharp siren is heard and every body still sitting in the mess hall rushes out leaving only Gibbs and Tony still siting.

"What should we do Gibbs?" Tony says raising a eyebrow, "Nothing, just get me another cup of coffee." Gibbs says calmly holding up his cup to Tony.

***

"Holy sh!t two birds coming in low, and I mean baby seals sir!" the radar operator yells towards the captain, "What the hell are you waiting for use the RIM's to take that bastard out!" he yells back, "Can't sir, if that damn rocket misses, Skates 's toast!" the radar operator says shacking his head furiously.

***

'Come on Skate, you can do this, you've done this before.' Is all Scott could chant to himself, lining himself up for another shot at his opponent. Again missing barely, he checks his ammo count to see what he's got left, 'Crap only five hundred more, if I survive this I'm going to hear it for the rest of my life.' He thinks after shooting another burst and missing again.

***

the two planes came ever closer to the carrier, "Sir I think I spotted them! There!" a petty officer said pointing towards two small dots on the horizon. The captain turned towards the XO, "Get the Phalanx guns ready! Who's manning it?" the XO shakes his head, "Your not going to like this Michael, it's a newbee, straight out of school." The Captain makes a cross, "God help us." He mumbles.

***

Bobby Clemens was a nineteen year old midshipmen and was on his first assignment to a post, as he cracked his knuckles and loosening his neck he started doing a system check.

Pushing some buttons the barrels of the oversized machine gun, he never got used to it being called a minigun, because there was simply nothing small or mini about those huge barrels

The barrels where spinning a good 2500rpm and started to heat up ready to chuck out over five thousand rounds of depleted uranium shells per minute, "Come on R2 lets show that B!tch what you happens to people trying to mess with us!" he growls pulling the trigger.

***

Suddenly a big fireball fell down towards the ship, all Scott could think of was to pull up and slamming his throttle control to one hundred twenty percent. As he raced past the control tower with a speed near mach one, the fireball crashed into the flight deck the fire department of the USS Nimitz raced to put out the blaze.

***

As Anton helped Robbert carry the heavily wounded SEAL out to the van he gave McGee a look and said, "I didn't spot my car find me where it is now, want it back!" McGee nodded and opened the car tracking software he downloaded of Anton's PC.

"You aren't gonna like this one, it's parked in front of your apartment." He stated with a vague idea of what was to come next. "Get us to NCIS headquarters, I need another car!" he said moving everybody to get inside of the van.

***

Twenty minutes later Anton Robbert and Master Chief Vega park up next to a blue Subaru, "Sir, I'm not carrying any weapons could you give me one of your side arms?" The tall SEAL asks him looking down at the little man. Anton sighs annoyed and draws one of his Sigs from under his armpits and hands it over to the Master Chief.

As they enter the apartment building and reach Anton's front door, the door is slightly opened, the SEAL spots this and kicks in the door and runs into the room with his pistol aimed up front. Anton and Robbert race into the apartment as well a shot is fired and two men drop to the ground.

***
8 by Blazer54
Chapter 8

Abby wakes up and has to squint her eyes to dim the bright lighting as she pushes herself to sit up she realises that she's on a metal slap in autopsy, Ducky has his back turned to her and is humming some melody.

"Ducky?" she says tapping him on his shoulder, Ducky turns around from other steel slap, a large bald man with an naked torso is laying on top of it, he has a strange dreamy smile on his face. "Ah, your awake my dear!" he says caressing her cheek.

"What happened, where is Anton?" Abby says trying to remember what happened, "McGee said he went to pickup his car at his house." He says pointing a small flashlight in her eyes checking the responsiveness of her pupils. Abby pushes Ducky aside and races out of autopsy going in the elevator, "Well if that isn't love then I don't know what love is." Ducky chuckles.

***

The Master Chief grabbed his throat and tried to breath, with an hardly audible rasp he falls to his knees and is opening his mouth like a goldfish. A fat balding man wearing a black apron fell to his knees also, his kneecap had a big hole in it prohibiting him from standing on his right leg.

As the balding man brings up his weapon to shoot again, Robbert shoots him in his right arm making the man drop his pistol. Robbert and Anton quickly move up to the man, Anton kicks away the pistol and sticks his pistol in the back of his pants grabbing his knife he shoves it into the mans nerve knot in his left shoulder.

Twisting the blade the man screams really loud, Anton lowers his face in front of the screaming man, "You're here in my house so lets go over my two house rules, rule number one: No one kills some one but me, two: Pissing me off is simply not done, so stealing my car to kidnap my girlfriend is defiantly not a good call!

He turned his head to Robbert and says, "Could you get me the little black satchel in the left corner of my closet, underneath my baseball stuff please." Robbert just nodded and walked into the bedroom returning with a black satchel. Kneeling down he unwrapped it and uncovered surgical tubing a taser and a very sharp knife, "Robbert it's best if you leave now, take Vega to NCIS and tell them what happened." He says pointing at the lifeless body of the Master Chief.

***

Anton sits in a chair in the office of director Sheppard calmly checking his reflection in his knife, Jenny walks into the room looking very pissed. "What where you thinking agent Halve?!" she yells at him, he just shrugs his shoulders and puts his knife away, "Just about doing my job." He replies dryly. She gets even angrier, "I want your badge and gun a letter isn't needed you are fired!" she yells holding out her hand.

He stands up and grins, "I don't give two squirts of piss, if this is what it takes to save the girl I love!" he says throwing his badge on her desk he then unholsters both his guns ejects the clips and drops both pistols on her desk. He walks out of the door without looking back, as he runs down the stairs he is met by Abby, she jumps in his arms nearly knocking him over.

He gently pushes her back holding her at arms length, "Abby thank god your okay, honey if you don't want to marry me then at least let me be there to protect you! If something happened to you it would probably be the end of me." He whispers to her softly. "Off course I'll marry you, who else is silly enough to marry a gothic scientist?" they embrace tightly and start a passionate kiss, Abby backs up, "Baby where are your pistols, you always carry them with you! What happened?" she asks him with a trembling voice.

"I no longer work for NCIS, the director kicked me out 'cus I tortured some bastard who killed a SEAL in front of me in my own damn apartment!" He says raising his voice a little, Abby's eyes go wide in shock, "Oh my god! That must have been awful for you!" she squeals clutching him tightly round his neck and smothering him with kisses. By now McGee and Ziva are watching them, "Ziva do you think that will ever happen to me?" McGee asks her, she rolls her eyes and says somewhat mockingly, "Yes off course McGee eventually even you will find someone that love you.".

***

*That same night*

Abby's wearing a classy red dress and is looking at her face in the mirror near her front door, as she fixes her makeup a bit the doorbell rings. She finishes her makeup and opens the door, a short blond man dressed in a freshly pressed black suit holding a black rose. "Hey baby, this is for you." He says with a big grin, she smiles takes the rose and kisses him on the lips, "So where are we going tiger?" she says grabbing her purse and closing the door.

Her jet-black pigtails gently sway in the wind, Abby shivers and cuddles up to Anton, "Are you doing this because you like me or because your cold?" he says with a fake angry look. She giggles, "Both, now be a gentleman and give me your jacket." she says shivering he quickly takes off his jacket and hangs it over her shoulders, "So you hungry yet?". She nods, "Yes I am!" he grins and opens up to the passenger door of his car, "Well then my fair lady, your chariot awaits."

***

"Honey, you shouldn't do this, you just got fired, you are going to have to keep an eye on your money!" Abby says looking at the restaurant, Anton shakes his head, "I've already got a new job, so don't worry about money!" he says grinning broadly. "Well tell me! What is it?!" she squeals, "Hey, I thought you where hungry!" he says pointing towards the restaurant.

As they go inside of the restaurant a woman dressed in a neat business suit smiles at them from behind a small desk, "Your name please." She states with a posh English accent. "Halve, h-a-l-v-e." he states also with a posh English accent, "Right this way, madam, sir." She says leading them towards a huge table with eight chairs neatly set up. Abby sits down with a puzzled look on her face and looks even more surprised when Anton gently pushes the chair forwards towards the table before sitting down himself.

The hostess leaves closing the door after her Abby bursts into laughter, "What's up with the accents? And why the hell does our table have six empty seats?" right on cue the door bursts open and Robbert barges in followed by Ducky and the rest of the team.

Anton looks oddly at Robbert, "You wearing a suit is just to weird!" Robbert shrugs and says, "Better get used to it bro, your going to see me wearing a lot of these things." The rest of the group looks a bit lost. He coughs and stands up besides his chair, "For those who don't know already, I got fired, yea it's true, don't give me that look Gibbs, she is the one that kicked me out!"

There is an awkward silence while Gibbs and Anton exchange glares, Abby tries to lighten the mood by asking, "So how did you get a job so quickly?" he turns towards Abby and smiles, "Okay I'll tell you, so right after I cleaned out my desk I went home and there where a pair of G-man blocking my freaking front door. So I push them aside tell them to piss off-" Tony cuts him of with a loud snort and rolls his eyes, "Sure you did Lo-ki." Ziva slaps his head. "Thank you Ziva, so these G-man follow me inside my apartment and there is this other guy there sitting behind my computer, he's browsing thru my files! This guy acts like he owns the place, he asks me if I like to work for him." His phone is buzzing, he answers it and says, "Yeah, off course, two days from now? Yes ma'am will do!" he closes his phone and looks up, everybody is staring at him.

"What?!" he says a little louder than he meant, "Well you where right in the middle of telling us what you are going to do for a living!" Abby says poking him in his left side, he grunts. Abby gives him an odd look, "Please not my left side, got shot there today." She gives him a kiss on his cheek, "If that's what it takes to get you to tell us where you work now, than be weary for more pokes coming your way." She giggles and kisses him again.

"Okay I'll tell you, I got a job at Langley, somebody obviously told the CIA I was out of a job." He says giving Robbert a knowing look. "What?!" everybody yells surprised, "Come on lad, tell us more!" Ducky says, "I will, but first I want some food." He presses a button underneath the table sending a signal to a waiter.

***

After a while when everybody's eating, Ducky gives Anton a nudge. "Okay, so I got a new job, only thing I'm aloud to tell you is that I'm going on a short mission to England." He pauses to take a sip of his cola. "But the real reason I asked ya'll to get dressed all fancy is to witness this." He says getting up and pushing his chair out of the way, getting down on one knee and reaching inside his jacket he takes out a small box, "Miss Abigail Sciuto, will you take this ring and be my bride and become Mrs Halve?" everybody is silently staring at Abby and the ring. After what seems an eternity Abby smiles.

***
9 by Blazer54
Chapter 9
"Yes off course, will I marry you!" she takes the ring and slips it on her finger, he rises from the ground and presses the button again, "This calls for some Champaign!". A minute later Two waiters walk in holding two large buckets filled with ice and a bottle of Champaign in each, as glasses are being filled Ducky turns to Abby and says maybe it's best if you don't drink any of that." Gibbs stares at Ducky and then at Abby.

She gives him a short nod, "Abby why aren't you having any Champaign?" McGee says looking at Abby's empty glass, "I just don't feel like drinking any alcohol tonight!" she says smiling towards him. Ziva raises a brow and gives Abby a look from across the table, Abby rolls her eyes and nods again, "Abby if you want to drink just do so, don't feel obliged not to drink because I'm not a drinker." Anton says gently rubbing his fiancé over her back. "No, it's not that, I just don't like Champaign all that much." She says smiling towards him, "If you want you can order something else, they even stock Caf-Pow here." He says ordering another cola for himself.

Robbert gives Ducky a glare and jerks his head up slightly, Ducky points his thumb to his stomach and motions his head towards Abby. Abby shakes her head, "No thanks, I don't think we will need that tonight." She says with a grin, "But if your going to order me something than get me some water please." Tony frowns, "Hey wait a minute! You would never refuse a Caf-Pow, unless, unless-." he says pointing a finger at Abby.

Ziva quickly kicks him against the shin, Anton frowns towards Tony, "Unless what Tony?" he says a bit annoyed. "Errr, unless she thinks she doesn't need to stay awake all night." Tony says with a fake chuckle, Anton gives Tony an evil glare. Abby pats Anton's leg, "Aren't commando's supposed to be able to keep awake for two days straight!" she says taunting, "No, that's the SEALS, proper commando's keep on going for three!" he says with a big grin.

Gibbs rises from his seat and grabs his glass, "A toast to the new groom- and bride to be!" he says taking a sip. Ziva leans over towards Tony and whispers something in his ear, his eyes widen a little and he grins widely, they both stand up from there chair and walk out of the room, "Going for a bathroom break." Tony says over his shoulder.
***

*Even later that night*

Abby rolls over and gently strokes his head, "Honey you still awake?" Anton opens his eyes and looks into Abby's eyes, "After five hours of that, your still up for some more huh?" he sighs and nods, "Okay, just give me a sec.". She giggles "No not that, we need to talk about some stuff." She says with a concerned look on her face.

"Abby, I seriously can't tell you anything about the mission to England!" he says shaking his head, "No, I know you can't but that's not it either, honey, err, I, I'm more than a month and half pregnant with you." She blurts out quickly looking in his eyes. His eyes seem to pop out of there sockets, "Anton? Baby are you okay?" she whispers caressing his cheek.

"B, Ba, baby's?" he stutters, Abby nods, "Yes tiger, you knocked me up on our first time!" she says very seriously. He starts sweating heavily and his expression remains blank, "Say something." She says giving him a slap on his head. He blinks and throws the sheets of him, getting out of bed running into the bathroom, Abby sighs and gets out of bed and walks towards the closed bathroom door.

She slowly opens the door and pokes her head inside the door, scanning the room for her fiancé she spots him sitting on the toilet with his head buried in his hands. She opens the door further and walks into the bathroom, "Honey what's wrong?" she says with a surprised look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, I messed up, I should have whore protection. Look if you don't want this baby, then, then-." He is cut off by a slap on the back of his head, "No, how dare you even think that, and you are not the only one that could have gotten protection!" she says angry.

"Does this mean, that you want this? Does this mean you want to have children?" he says raising his head out of his hands. "DUH! Of course, why do you think people marry each other?" she says laughing out loud, "So is there anything I can do for you, because if you are going to have a baby, our baby, I will take care of your needs!" he says standing up from the toilet and hugging her fiancé, she hops up and hooks her legs behind his butt.

Walking back into the bedroom he sets her down the bed looking into her eyes, "Is there anything I can do for you?" he says caressing her hair. She rolls her eyes and looks at him, "What do pregnant woman always want?" he kisses her and gets up out of bed walking towards the living room, "Hey! Where are you going?" she yells at him.

He stops dead in his tracks and turns around, "Getting you some ice-cream." He says pointing towards the living room door, she lifts up the covers and raises her right eyebrow, "Oh, you want that!" he says grinning.
***

"Here you go, your new passport, your new clothes, your new wallet and the keys to a Mercedes SLR parked on the airport." A woman weaning a blue suit, he opens his passport and snorts, "Finnegan McManus, waaat de ‘ell, chucker yer realy tink they ‘ill fall for dat?" the woman sighs and hands him some plane tickets, "Your flight leaves in three hours." She shakes her head and walks out of the changing booth.

He drops everything in his hands and grabs the woman's shoulder, ""Ey, wha de ‘ell are me weapons?" he says spinning her around. "Get your hands of me!" she says trying to get loose, "Not ‘til yer tell me wha de ‘ell dohs guns are." He states calmly. She manages to get loose from his tight grip, "Taped under the passenger seat.".
***
10 by Blazer54
Chapter 10

After fourteen hours of sitting in first class, watching movies and catching up on some highly needed sleep Finnegan McManus arrives at the crowded and busy London airport. Grabbing his small briefcase from the storage places above him he calmly moves thru the airplane, reaching the front of the airplane he walked past the smiling stewardesses grabbing a free newspaper.

Exiting arrival hall he had to pass costumes, a young man sits behind a desk, "Your passport please." Finnegan hands over his papers, the young man flips thru the passport and types a couple of things into his computer, "Welcome to England." The man says holding up the passport, Finnegan nods and grabs his passport and walks towards the huge parking lot.

As soon as Finnegan is out of site the young man grabs his telephone and punches in a number, "Yes hello James, I think I just saw some suspicious looking bloke! One Finnegan McManus, blond, buzz cut, his passport said five feet seven and o yeah really short!"

***

A woman walks to a black Boxter holding a carton with two big plastic coffee cups, "Here you go Rach, now be a good girl and scoot over it's my day to drive." She says handing the other woman a cup and tossing the carton on the ground. "Oh come on, geez a break Sio. besides. we got a mission. get your ass in gear" Rachel says putting her coffee cup into the cup holder. As soon as the other woman gets into the car she puts down the handbrake and the car rockets off leaving a pair of thick rubber skid marks.

"So where is this 'mission'?" Siobhan says trying not to spill her coffee, "Dae ken, he was seen at the airport. wee blond boy, says from belfast. they're thinkin IRA." Rachel says cutting off some taxi driver.

***

"So how did he react when you told him? Did he piss himself?" Tony says staring at Abby's belly. "Well he was a little blown away at first, but he was great once he got used to the idea." She says with a big smile. "So have you two started thinking of names yes?" Ziva says also looking at Abby's belly. The two of them are both surprised when they both receive a hard slap on the head, turning around they both exclaim, "Boss!" Gibbs walks up to Abby and gives her a quick peck on the cheek, handing her a big Styrofoam cup, "How are you holding up?" he says taking a glance down at her belly.

"Well I think I know how all those Navy wives must feel when there hubby is on deployment." She says with a sad smile, taking a sip from the cup she doesn't recognize the taste so she peeks into the cup and gives Gibbs an awkward look, "What is this stuff?" Gibbs rolled his eyes and rotates the cup in her hands. It reads 'Mikes fruit smoothies' Abby gives Gibbs a fake pout, "Why no Caf-Pow?" he raises his hand to slap her but he doesn't and lowers it, "Ducky told me not to feed you anymore caffeine."

***

He is clicking on the remote of his car, 'Where the hell is that damn thing?' he thinks continuing his sweep of the massive parking lot. A silver coloured Mercedes SLR flashes its lights, he enters the car, "What the hell?" he looks to his right and spots the steering wheel as he gets out of the car he smacks himself on the back of the head.

He slides in the key and starts the engine, he looks to his left for the gearshift but there is no stick, 'Hmm, those Germans do love to mess with peoples minds." He grabs the steering wheel and spots two flippers behind the wheel he presses the right and the car kicks into gear, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head. Gently pressing the gas pedal he drives out of the huge parking lot and turns on the radio, the six 'o clock news just starts, he checks his watch it's twelve 'o clock in Washington, 'Time to get something to drink.' He says driving off to a pub.

From across the street two young woman sit in a black Porsche Boxter watching the SLR drive out of the parking lot, following the car to an Irish pub Siobhan sighs and says, "What is the mission, come on tell me, I'm hyper like a monkey!" Rachel switches gears and carefully follows the silver car. "Well where supposed to find out what he's about." She says with hesitation knowing the response of her colleague. "Yay! So we wait till he stops somewhere and we kidnap the bastard, right?" she says with a big grin, "No Sio, we're going to talk to him first." Rachel replies shaking her head.

***

"McGee, I couldn't find anything on his computer, apart from some games a butt load of music and tons of movies, but nowhere does he keep a diary or agenda." Abby says with a pouting lip. Tim gives Abby a look, "So what do you want me to do? Write his schedule?" he says with a chuckle, "No, I was thinking more in the line of hacking into the CIA to check there's." she says stabbing a finger in McGee's chest.

McGee's eyes widen, "You want me to do what?!", "I want you to hack into the CIA and find out what Anton is doing right now!" she replies snappy. He grabs a desk chair and gently pushes Abby away, "You better get me some Caf-Pow then." He says clicking on several applications and grabbing the remote of Abby's stereo and putting on some music.

Abby walks into her laboratory spotting McGee typing behind her computer she puts down a huge cup of Caf-Pow, "Now tell me what is he up to McGee?". Tim sighs and says, "Next time you look on his computer check out the desktop, he put a word file in the middle of his freaking desktop." Abby blinks her eyes a couple of times and then grabs Bert and squeezes him tightly, "So, what did it say?" McGee opens a word file and pushes himself away from the desk.

Abby leans in to read the small note, it says,

"Hey Sugar lips,

I'm in London and I'm gone for three to four days, I'm supposed to hunt down some dipsh!t that is selling classified information to terrorists. Don't worry about me, I was trained to do this sort of work.

Love ya, Anton.

P.S. don't worry about browsing on my computer, my mom always used to do that with my dad when he went on a mission."

***
11 by Blazer54
Chapter 11

Rachel and Siobhan sit in there Porsche Boxter and are in a heated discussion, "I dont do that kinda thing, besides I'm too tomboyish. you are the junior agent, you do it!" Rachel says shaking her head. "I know I'm the younger agent but you have more experience with this than me!" Siobhan fires back, "Me? Experience? Bullshit. you do it, it aint my style!" Rachel replies with a laugh.

"Hey! I just broke up with my boyfriend, you expect me to do that crap two days after that bastard dumped me! No way you're the one that's going to do this job!" Sio says pouting, "Well, pretend that it is your ex. Try to get back together with him. flirt, then we'll nail his ass. take comfort in that!" Rachel tries hopefully.

"Take comfort in it? He dumped me because I wasn't flirtatious enough! besides he's Irish, don't those guys like there girls tough?" Sio says snappy, "Hey! I'm a descendent from the Irish!" Rachel says pointing a finger at Sio, "Really?" she says surprised, "No, but i am still not doing it!" Rachel states firmly.

"I don't care I'm not doing it either!" Siobhan says turning her head away from Rachel, "You are more suited for the job. I mean,. look at ya." Rachel says trying to look at Siobhan's reaction in the mirror. "Yeah right, I'm swatting the guys off me!" Siobhan says pissed even more, "Hey! at least is am getting some action. face it sio, you need to get layed!" Rach says trying to hide her grin.

Siobhan turns her head, "JAK! We aren't supposed to go that far, we just need to get him to talk! Maybe you can ask him for a ride home?" she says with a smile like an angel. "Ooh, good plan, you deserve to carry it out. And you never know, if we don't arrest him in time, you might get some sex out this." Rachel replies with the same angel like smile.

"If you want him so bad, why don't you take him yourself, after you get him to make you breakfast you arrest him and throw him in jail!" Sio sneers at Rach, "Breakfast and jail sound good. Only one thing in the sentence needs changed. the woirds me to you!" she says slamming her on the dashboard.

"You know what, let's flip for it!" Sio says grabbing her purse and getting a one pound coin, "I call it, tails!" Rachel nearly yells, "Sure." Siobhan grunts while she flips the coin, she catches the coin in her hand and slams it on the back of her hand. She raises her hand and the coin lays heads up, "Hehe! Looks like your going to get yourself a piece of tail tonight!" Sio says with a chuckle.

As they exit there car and walk towards the pub Rachel gives an annoyed look to Siobhan and says, "Funny stuff luv, don't quit the day job!"
***

A small blond man walks into a Irish pub dressed in a simple shirt and a baggy jeans, he walks up to the bar and sits down ordering a cranberry juice. Two tall men look at him and chuckle, "That's what my girlfriend drinks when she's having her period!" one of them says out loud with a double tongue. Finnegan shakes his head and takes a sip of his juice, one of the men walks over and sets down a large beer, "Now drink it, it might make you grow a couple of inches." He says pointing towards the beer.

Finnegan shakes his head and turns away from the drunkard, the man grabs his shoulder and spins him around, "Hey! I offered you a beer, you drink it now!" he nearly shouted in his face, Finnegan turned his face in disgust of the other mans breath. Shook himself loos and grabbed his drink and moved a couple of chairs away from the two drunk men.

Two young woman walk into the bar and spot there target, as they go sit at the bar close to two men one of them walks over reeking of alcohol they both blink there eyes in the stench.
"'Ello love, what are two hot birds do'ng ‘ere?!" he says nearly spitting at the two woman, the two woman ignore him and turn away from the two men. Both Rachel and Siobhan steel glances at there target, the drunken man persists and grabs Siobhan by her arm, yanking her off her stool saying, "Don't look at ‘im ‘es just a loser! ‘Es got ‘is period!" he says pulling Sio closer to himself.

"'Ey! Leave dat lassy alone, peck on someone yisser own size!" the blond man shouts from across the bar, getting off the stool and walking up to the man nearly a head taller than him. The tall man looks down and laughs, "What w'ere you plannin' to do about it!" he says with a chuckle. Grabbing Sio's other arm he pulls her to the left then steps in and punches straight into the mans belly, the man releases Sio's arm and folds in two gasping for air. The other man grabs a beer bottle and smashes it in half, he charges towards Finnegan with a razor-sharp stabbing weapon.

"You will pay for that!" the man says with a double tongue, Finnegan ducks to the ground and rolls to his right away from the bar as the man stabs the broken bottle towards the smaller man's face. He dodges the bottle and grabs the mans wrist he pulls the man over his leg the man lands flat on his face dropping what's left of the bottle, the man moans in pain. From behind the drunken man grabs Finnegan's around the neck trying to suffocate him, McManus launches his elbow into his assailant's stomach making him fold double again, this time Finnegan darts to the back of the man and grabs both his arms and pulls them back planting his foot in the back of the man. A sick snapping sound is heard as both the arms of the man dislocate at the same time, he grabs the man by the collar of his shirt and drags him out of the pub.

The pub looks in awe as the little man helps the other man to his feet and supports him to the door, "Next time yer two go on de belt an' miss make sure yer man doesn't touch article!" he says tapping the other man on the back.
As the little man sits down on his stool the barman gives him a look, "You Irish sure know how to give a beating!" he says with a chuckle, "You want another drink, this ones on the house." He adds grabbing a big beer glass. "Sure gie me a coca cola." He replies calmly.
***

The little man is teaching the two drunkards a lesson, Sio gives Rachel a glance and whispers, "Thank god we didn't go with my plan, we'd be dead meat for sure." The little man drags one of the men out of the door Rachel gives Sio a look and whispers, "After this is o'er, you go talk tae him" Siobhan forces a smile and says, "Your better at this than me, you do it.". Rachel shakes her head and mumbles, "What a girl has to do for her country." After the little man sits back down at the bar sipping what's left of his drink she moves to the stool next to him.

"Thanks for the help, but I'm sure we coulda handled it oorselves." she says forcing out a smile, he merely grunts in approval and gestures the barman, "Dees two ladies nade a draink, gie dem waaat they want, there on me!" he says pointing his thumb towards Sio and Rachel. Rachel gives Siobhan a quizzed look and orders a cranberry juice from the barman, the barman opens his mouth but quickly closes it before he says anything. "Is yisser lassy gran'?" he says taking a sip from his cola, "Oi that was pretty ‘mpressive! Where did ya learn that?" she says checking out his muscular arms. He grins, "Me da loved a draink, so whaen yer man wus trolied it wus either gie or git a ‘idin'." He says looking at her drink, he smirks and shakes his head.

"What! you beat up yer ol man?" she says giving him a disgusted look, he nods his head, "If oi didn't keck de shoite oyt av ‘imself me ma wus next!" he says finishing his drink, getting up from the stool he pulls out his wallet, "'Oy much chucker oi owe yer?" he says to the barman. The patron shakes his head and waves away his cash, "Nothing, you didn't break anything and you helped a couple of nice ladies, in my bar hero's drink free." He replies with a smile.

Finnegan heads towards the door but is stopped by one of the ladies shouting, "Hey hold up, can you gimme a ride home?" he turns around and shrugs his shoulders, "Gran' so, cum on den." He says thinking fast.
As one of the woman follows him to his car, he gently closes the door for her, as he gets in himself he gives her a smile and extends his hand, "'Owaya, oi'm Finnegan MacManus yisser driver for the-day." She smiles back and grabs something out of her bag, "I'm with MI-5 and you are suspected of terrorism! You dirty IRA scum never know when to stop now do ye?!".
***

Ziva and Tony walk out of the male bathroom, Ziva's hair is a mess and the top two buttons of her shirt are missing, Tony is grinning from ear to ear. "That was the longest time I've ever stayed in a bathroom." Tony whispers in Ziva's ear pinching her butt. "Was it as good for me as it was for you?" Ziva whispers back into his ear, he rolls his eyes and leans over to kiss Ziva.
*Slap!*
*Slap!*
"Aw! Boss come on, we where just having a little fun." Tony says rubbing the back of his head, "DiNozzo, David you two are done playing grabass on the job?! And stop breaking my rules! They are there for a reason!" Gibbs says walking towards his desk. "How come you didn't bust Abby's and Anton cops?" Ziva says aggravated. Tony rolls his eyes and whispers, "Chops, not cops."

"Because neither lost any of there focus, besides they where going to get married from the start. Rule 12 applies to you two especially, don't like it get another job!" he says grabbing his phone and dialling a number, "Hey Duck, what do you advise I feed Abby?" he says with a chuckle, "Yeah, you'd think I'd know by now huh?" he says smiling, "Okay, thanks Ducky!" he puts down the phone and heads for the elevator.
***
12 by Blazer54
Chapter 12

He calmly looks at the woman pointing the pistol at him, "Yer jist made de biggest mistake in yeisser life!" he says looking the woman in her eyes, "Nigh, oi suggest dat yer gimme tha tiny gun av yers, git oyt av me car an' never root me again!" he says holding up his hand.
"Are you crazy? I am holding the gun here!" she says giving him a stern look, he shrugs, "Suit yisser self love." He says quickly grabbing her wrist and squeezing it forcing her to drop it. He snatches the gun from the floor and opens his door tossing it out of the car, he gets out of the car and walks around to the passenger side yanks the door open and wants to reach in to grab Rachel.

Before he can grab a hold of her she grabs something else from her bag and aims it at his face, with a *Pssst* she squirts some pepper spray in his eyes, he goes down to the ground squirming in agony. "Ha bet you didn't expect that you bastard!" she yells pissy at him.

Getting out of the car she walks over to the small man and bends down over him, she grabs a pair of handcuffs out of her bag and puts them on, grabbing the cuffs she forces him to his feet he is crying and moaning in agony but is forced into his car's passengers seat.
***

As he's pulled out of the car, he's tied down onto a chair after he is securely tide up there is a big splash of water thrown over his head, "Now tell me who do you work for!" Rachel says holding another pepper spray canister in front of his eyes.
He is blinking his eyes like mad trying to see where he's at, "Naw I'd bloody won't!" he says turning his head and spitting on the floor.

*Slap!* "A slap across the face is what happens when you don't cooperate!" Siobhan says taking a step back. He throws his head back and laughs out loud, "Yer birds tink dat oi ‘ill blater if yer clatter me loike dat?" he shakes his head, "Than good luck with tha'!" he says with a lewd grin. Rachel turns towards Siobhan and nods, Sio walks up to the Porsche and leans into the window grabbing something he can't quite make out what. She walks back holding the sigaret lighter of her car, "Your last chance to come out of this without permanent damage!" Sio says holding the heated iron close to his face.

He gives her a wicked smile, "You know my fiancée would love if you'd burn her name in my chest." He says using a neutral American accent. The two woman look at him with a surprised look then turn towards each other, "Huh?!" they both exclaim.
He throws his head back and laughs out loud, "Hahah, so your supposed to be the best this country has got to offer, first thing I learned in the commando's was to check your prisoner's pockets and body for pieces of identity!".

Rachel turns towards Siobhan, "What ar ye waiting fer?" she says pointing a finger towards the tied up man, "Hey he said he's a commando, maybe we should spray him with some of that pepper spray." She says raising her eyebrows. The man instantly stops laughing and gives her a foul look, "Now you listen to me missy, I just saved your butt tonight and this is how you repay me, if you want to know who I really am, check my dog tags!" he says in a neutral tone.

She looks at him and drops the lighter on the floor she then walks over to Rachel's handbag, taking a small hunting knife out of it and walking back towards the small man, "I could have handled it myself you know." She says with annoyance. She opens the knife, closing in towards the collar of his shirt, the knife pressing gently against his Adams apple, she gives him a cold stare and pulls the knife away and grabs his collar causing the fabric to stay tight.

She turns the knife and slices off the first five buttons, a strange look creeps up her face when she spots the chain around his neck, "He was telling the truth." She rips off the necklace and examines the small steel plates. "Hey! Be careful with those, I got them from my fiancée!" he yells trying to get out of his cuffs, "NCIS? What the hell is that? Agent H-A-L-V-E, that doesn't sound American!" Siobhan snaps angry.

He shakes his head, "No shit Sherlock! Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and it's Loki for those who can't pronounce it properly!" he says mockingly, "Now if you ladies would be so kind to untie me and supply me with a new shirt I'll be on my way." He says trying to get out of the hand cuffs, "Not until you tell us what the hell you're doing here with a false passport and driving around with a expensive car and a rep for being an weapon smuggler!" Siobhan yelled at him putting the knife up against his chest.
***

McGee sat behind his desk typing a pipe in his mouth, his phone rings, he moves and picks it up, "Hello this is McGee speaking." He says with a annoyed voice. "Hey Anton, why are you calling me shouldn't you be calling Abby?" he asks surprised, "Yeah I know where you work, you told us all at the dinner. What?! You want me to hack into CIA's system to send your personal file to British?" he yelled into the phone. "Can't you just ask them to give the info to MI-5?Yeah okay that's thru you've only worked there for, like four days now but still, why didn't you ask the CIA? Okay, yeah I'll do it, you do owe me though!" he says with a snicker.
***

The woman search thru his car and find his weapons, "Pistols like this are illegal in the UK so you won't be needing these." Rachel says holding up two ATM Hardballers with a triumphant smile. Siobhan is looking inside of the boot, she takes out a big suitcase opens it and gasps as she spots a disassembled R93 sniper rifle and two ammunition cartridges. "How the hell did you get this past customs?" she says looking at the chained up man, "I demand an answer!" she says with a threatening voice.

"Good luck with that, now get me out of these cuffs and let me go!" he says trying not to shout, the woman put all the found weapons in there own car and finally release him from his confinements. He gives them a pleading look but they both shake there heads, "Sorry we used mace on you." Siobhan says with a pouting lip.

As he is finally freed he flexes his muscles and stretches his limbs, "thanks, now if I could please get my guns back I will be on my way." He says knowing it's not going to matter, "Nope, no guns you get your car and your false papers back but that's it." Sio says shaking her head. Rachel tosses him his keys, "Thanks fer teh ride, yer a proppa' gentleman, but also a spy and tha' is no' cool."

He shakes his head, ‘Look who's talking.' He thinks to himself as he steps into his car, turning the key the engine barks and comes to life with a roar he carefully drives out of the factory.
***

He drives back towards the city, stopping for a red-light a swarm of men dressed in white shirts some carrying cricket bats others carrying stone bricks come running towards him, repeatedly shouting a tantrum, "Engeland!" the hooligans rush towards his car he locks the doors and revs his engine waiting for the light to turn green. A large brick crashes on top of the hood his car, another brick is thrown on top of his hood the engine dies, ‘Crap, why did I even dared to think that wasn't going to bite me in the ass eventually.' He thinks shaking his head as the hooligans swarm around his car.
***
13 by Blazer54
Chapter 13

‘SSDD.' *sigh*, the front windshield is being used for batting practise by the hooligans, he unlocks the car's door and throws the door open and knocks over a guy who was kicking the side window. He quickly exits the car, a big brick just misses his shoulder and hits the side window shattering it, he moves up towards a fat bald man and punches him in the face breaking his nose. The man screams in agony and backs up, a cricket bat flies thru the air Anton spots it to late and is struck against the head making him drop to his knees.

His is yanked up by his shirt tearing the fabric even more, "Is ‘e the bloomin'wahn that donalded ya up Brian?" yells a man pointing towards the little man he's holding, "Yeah that's the chuffin' irish Berkshire ‘unt that screwed us over!" another man yells back. The swarm of men stop molesting the car and form a big circle around Anton the man holding him up loosens his grip, ‘This is my chance.' He thinks throwing his head back into the face of his captor breaking yet another nose. He quickly turns around and grabs the man who was only holding him a second ago, spinning him around folding his two arms around the mans head, one hand placed against his ear the other under his chin.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to go this far, but apparently I need to! If any of you even move as much as a fucking cunt hair you can bury this genius tomorrow and miss your precious game!" Anton yells with a booming voice. "Hey guys do something!" the man yells scared to his mates, somebody pulls a pistol from under his shirt aiming it at Anton, ‘How am I going to un-fuck this?.' Anton asks himself.

The sound of a gun cocking is heard and the man holding the pistol feels a soft prod of a gun barrel in his lower back, "Drop the gun, shows over." Siobhan says giving the man another prod. The man carefully drops the gun and puts his hands up in the air, "Finnegan you coming or what?" Rachel says waving him towards her, "Would love to do that dear, but these buttmonkeys wrecked my car!"
***

"Well are you going to tell us, no? Still giving us the silent treatment, huh?" the brown haired Siobhan said giving Anton a nudge as they where all sitting in his hotel room, "You know I think saving your life should buy us some information! Tell us about your life, are you married of do you have kids?" she continued her verbal assault on him. He gave them both a annoyed look, "Next time either of you take someone's weapons make sure he isn't going to run into a swarm of hooligans that have a grudge against him!" he said trying to remain as calm as possible.

Both woman both look smug, "Guns are not aloud!" they both yell at him, "Yeah well neither is kidnapping people!" he fires back, "That's besides the point, I wanna know if you where serious about the fiancé cus, agent King here is in serious need of some action." Rachel said pointing towards Siobhan. "Rachel! Will you please stop saying that, it hurts! The bastard broke up with me like two days ago, I'm not going to start looking for another man for about three days!" she said looking hurt, "Well then, don't look for another one just get your self laid, because I'm sick and tired of your bitching and moaning!" Rachel said looking at Sio but pointing her finger towards Anton.

"Err, Okay, if you two don't cut that out within the next minute I'm going to grab my weapons and boost your car." He said already moving towards Rachel's bag, the two woman turned there heads and Rachel grabbed her canister of pepper spray, "Okay, okay, calm down, now what do you really want from me?" he said sitting back down again.

"We want to know what your purpose is in this country of ours, and Sio would like to get laid." Rachel said still pointing the canister in his direction, "Rachel!" Siobhan yelled angry at her partner, "God why have thou forsaken me?" Anton whispered looking up towards the ceiling. "Alright, I will tell you! I work for the CIA-.", "AHA! I knew it! He's a spy! The minute I saw his picture I knew he was a spy!" he was interrupted by Siobhan who was jumping around like a monkey on acid, "Sio sit down and calm down you'll get your twenty quid later." Rachel snapped.

"As I was saying, I'm CIA for, what is it, like five days now and I'm on a mission to kill some one who's selling stuff to people we don't want to get those things in their paws." He said with a straight face and on a clinical tone. "Thanks but I kinda figured that one out myself, so why did the CIA draft you from NCIS I presume?" Rachel said on the same clinical tone, "Before I became a special agent at NCIS I was a green beret, so I've been around, this will be my first proper hit though." He said suppressing a big grin.

"Your name doesn't sound American at all, more like German to me." Siobhan said checking her watch to see that it was already two in the morning, "That's ‘cus it is, short version is that a German guy named Coenraad Halve moved to the Netherlands in the mid eighteen hundreds and a hundred and fifty years later I'm the only Dutch Halve left alive." He said beaming with pride.

Siobhan's mouth fell open, "Your Dutch?! How come you speak English so well?" she yelled jumping up making her chair fall to the ground, "My mom and dad liked to travel, I got sent to a good school and at seventeen I volunteered for the commando's, at couple of days before I was to finish my training my parents and little sister died in a car crash in France I packed my stuff and went overseas joining NCIS and when I was fired I was offered a job at the CIA." Siobhan gave him a look cocking her head to the left, "Your poor thing." she said with a sad smile.

*Smack!* the two woman nearly jumped up out of surprise, "Why the hell did you just slap yourself?" Rachel said annoyed, he jumped to his feet, took off the remains of his shirt and walked over to the bed grabbing Sio's jacket, "Hey! Give that back!" she yelled giving him a glare. "Is there a church around here somewhere?" he said already moving for the door, Rachel nodded and grabbed her car keys, she followed him and turned her head, "Get us some food will ya?" closing the door behind her.
***

"So tell me please why the hell are we in a catholic church when it isn't a Sunday?" Rachel whispered into his ear, he slew a cross finishing his prayer, "Because it's my fathers birthday. And besides I just turned eighteen and a half." He whispered back.

Anton smiled and stood up from the bench Rachel followed him not knowing what to do, moving towards the exit of the church he stopped to light a candle and slew another cross, "You got any other questions? Since I just totally blown my cover might as well tell you everything." He stated dryly shrugging his shoulders. She grinned, "Yeah, so are you still single? cus you look like you could use a good screw!" she snickered, "Oi! I'm engaged and my girl and I are expecting!" he said raising his voice making people give them stern looks.
***

After some good take away Chinese food Rachel and Siobhan looked at Anton with waiting expressions, "Wha?!" He said staring back at them, Siobhan hesitated, "Err, well, we obviously can't leave you on your own! So basically we, err, well we are going to have to sleep here." She stuttered. Rachel cleared her throat, "I call dibs on the bed, if you can keep your hands to yourself you can lie besides me." She said blushing slightly.
*Gasp* "I knew you fancied him for yourself!" Siobhan said pointing her finger at Rachel, he shook his head, "First off all, I'm not going to let a dame sleep on the floor, so you two get the bed, second I never wear anything to bed so I'm going to sleep in the bath." He said getting up and grabbing a pillow from a chair.
***

The next morning at six o'clock in the morning the two woman where wakend by the noise of metal pieces scraping against each other, a clicking sound is heard and after that two other clicks, they rise up to a sitting position and they both suppress a yawn, they spot Anton sitting in a chair wearing a double shoulder holster a Hardballer under each of his armpits and looking thru the telescopic lens on top of the sniper rifle, pointing the suppressed barrel out of the window.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Rachel yells at him in a hoarse voice,
*Puff* the gun barrel rises slightly, "Just checking my gear." He replies dryly turning his head towards the bed. "Did he just shoot someone?" Siobhan said rubbing her eyes, "Nah, I hit a pigeon, so who wants breakfast?" he says cheery, Sio's eyes open in shock, "You want us to eat pigeon as breakfast?!" he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
***
14 by Blazer54
Chapter 14

"What the hell where you thinking?!" Rachel yells at him grabbing her pants from the chair next to the bed, he averts his head, "Sorry about that, but I had to dial in my sights." He says taking the clip out of the rifle. "Well your not going to use any of those things anyway!" Rachel says angry. "Than how do you propose I kill him, I'm not going out on the street like this, I need some new clothes!" he said looking back to his rifle.

"Ahh, come on, not even my guns?" he said with his best puppy dog face, "NO!" Sio and Rachel yelled in sync. "Well then, you better deport me cus I will not stop until my mission is a success!" Rachel shakes her head, "Okay look, what if, what if we help you capture him and put him behind bars, then extradite him to the U.S.?" she tries hopefully.
***

As Anton walked out of GAP he had a new shirt and a new pair of trainers as well, "O so cute, he looks like a skater boy in those clothes!" Siobhan says with a smile, he walks towards the two ladies and grabs both of them by there waist leading them down the street, "Since I don't have a car anymore and your car only has two seats, I need a rental.".

"Well than we need to get you to Hertz, looks like Larkin MacManus is going to pull off a final stunt." Rachel says looking annoyed at the arm around her waist, "So does that mean, I'm going to be carrying my weapons again?" he says giving hopeful glances towards Siobhan and Rachel. They both punch him in the chest, as he releases the two woman to rub his chest they both laugh and say, "No."
***

"'owaya is mise MacManus, oi believe yer are in de business av sellin' informashun?" he said sitting down next to a eating man, the man gave him a annoyed look shoving a piece of steak in his mouth. "Oi ‘av a hundred t'ousan' quid for yer paddy who can tell us whaen an'wha de British army is gonna move sum weapons raun in Norn Iron." He whispered leaning towards the other man, the fat man wiped his mouth with a napkin, "One hundred thou' huh? And you just want to have a date and time?" the balding man says taking a big gulp of his wine.

Larkin nodded his head, the man looked over to his left and nodded, a waiter stopped at his table to receiving a hundred pound note as they stood up from the table the little man followed the pompous balding man to the door of the restaurant.

Getting into there cars the balding man shouted to follow him, as they drove off a Porsche Boxter started its engine and followed the car of the short blond man, "Do you really think this is going to work?" Siobhan said to the other woman, "Hey! I came up with it, it's bound to work." Rachel replied firmly.
***

As the fat man's car stopped in front of a shady café, Finnegan followed suit and entered the café named ‘The dirty rag', "Eddy get this man a drink! Now sit pretty and wait ‘till I have called some people for that information of yours." The fat man stated pointing Finnegan towards a barstool. As Finnegan took a seat, the bartender walked over and gave him a nod, "What will it be, gov?" Finnegan sized up the bartender and said, "Gie me a cola, oi don't want ter git trollied jist yet!" the bartender gave him a foul look.

"You Irish are a bunch off useless cunts, only thing you do is mug us of land and perfectly good young men." He said while pouring him a Pepsi, as he slammed the small glass in front of the young man spilling some of the liquid he pointed to a brownish photo. "That's me son, he was in the SAS, the bloody best lot of the ‘hole country, some IRA wanka shot him." The man said with glassy eyes, "You better not be one of those bloody cunts, else I'm going to break your neck!" the man yells on a dreadful tone.

The fat man walks back into the bar and he is followed by two other men, one is wearing a white football jersey on his left underarm he has a tattoo of a bulldog, the other man is wearing a polo shirt with ‘England' written in nazi like lettering, he's holding a cricket bat and gives Finnegan a nasty glare.

It was the fat man that spoke first, "You are a fucking IRA cunt aren't you?" the fat man said pointing one of his fat little fingers towards Finnegan, "What if I am?" he replies clutching his glass tightly in his right hand. "Then we've got a little problem, you being in our fucking country, we ‘ought to kick his ass back to where he belongs! Don't we boys?" the man yells charging towards Finnegan. He jumps off the barstool and throws the glass against one of his attackers, hitting him in the head knocking him out cold.

The fat man draws a revolver out of his pants and shoots at Finnegan's head, he misses but the shot is clearly audible outside of the café, as the man with the cricket bat takes a swipe at him he try's to dodge the blow but is struck against his side he falls to the floor. "Ha, take that you useless tosser!" the man yells wanting to swipe again, *Bang!* the man drops towards the ground and lets the bat fall on the ground beside him, Rachel stands in the door opening. She points her gun towards the fat man and shouts, "Drop it!" the fat man complies and drops the revolver on the ground.

Rachel walks over to Anton, "You okay hun?" she says squatting down besides him, the old bartender raises a shotgun from behind the bar, Rachel jumps to her feet and brings up her pistol *Bang!* *Blam!* Rachel drops towards the ground grabbing her stomach. "No!" Siobhan yells standing inside the door opening with her gun pointed at the now dead barman, she quickly walks over towards her partner and leans over her shaking her shoulder, "Sio watch out!" Anton yells as the fat man snatches his revolver from the ground, *Bang! Bang! Bang!* a thick smoke plume comes out of the short barrel of the revolver.

Siobhan falls down on her face she coughs up blood and her eyes roll upwards in there sockets, Anton grabs Rachel's gun and shoots at the man, hitting him in his windpipe he drops the revolver and grabs his throat with both his hands gasping for air but can't breath, Anton's arm is grabbed and he turns to see that it's Rachel. Blood is gushing out of her abdomen, "You stupid woman, why did you try to save me? I was going to grab the bat and kick there ass!" he says moving closer and holding her up to his ear to hear what she was saying, "Your kid, *gasp* teach it to do a better Irish accent ‘cus yers is just *gasp* bloody awful." She whispered in his ear she kissed him on the cheek *gasp* her head dropped back.

He checked her pulse and closed her eyes, he shook his head in rage, as he got up he walked over towards the fat man who was still gasping for air. "You fucking bastard!" Anton yelled as he jumped on the man and started punching him in the face. After what had to be five minutes he heard police sirens closing in, standing up he from what was left of the balding man's face he walked over towards Siobhan, turning her limp body over on it's back, "You finally got to drive the car and you get yourself killed the same day, poor thing." He said to him self kissing Sio on the for head, closing her eyes and grabbing the car keys out of her pocket.
***

"Hello sir can I help you?" a pretty woman with hazelnut coloured hair said from behind a desk, "Jah, I want ein ticket to Washington DC!" the short blond man said giving her a smile. "Hmm, great we have flight leaving in just ten minutes, so you'd have to hurry!" she said smiling back politely, he gave her a curt nod, he handed her a credit card, "Can I see your passport sir?" he nodded again and gave her his passport, "Very well mister Flamme, here is your boarding pass, do you have any luggage?" she said looking into his bleu eyes. He put a chunky suitcase on the conveyer belt and put a sticker around the handle, handing him his passport she smiled again, "Thank you for flying Virgin!" he put his passport away inside his jacket, "Kein problem!" he stated smiling back.
***

He walked out of the airport building and spotted the black Buick, as he opened the door and stepped in he handed sat down the briefcase besides him and was driven off to Langley.
As the car stopped the door was opened for him and he left the briefcase behind in the car, as a man led him to a small office he went in and sat down in a chair in front of a desk. "Mister Halve, is the mission completed?" the man behind the desk said turning around in his swivel chair, "Yes sir, the target is annihilated." He said giving the man a nod, "Well then, I think your work here is done, Mark will show you out." The man says standing up and giving Anton a hand.
***

"Honey I'm home!" he yelled as he stepped into her apartment, Abby came running into the hallway and nearly knocked him over as she jumped to hug him. He gently squeezed her butt and kissing her in her neck, "Missed me that much, huh?" she whispered, his hands go up her torso, she closes her eyes and hesitates to whisper, "Baby we can't do this right now, we have guests." His eyes open wide in shock, "Please don't tell me the nuns are here, that so totally kills my mood." He whispers back letting her down gently.

Abby leads him into the living room, he spots two men sitting on the couch, the men stand up and walk over towards Anton, "Hallo mijnheer Halve, ik ben Kleinstra en dit is Jansen." One of the men says shaking his hand. "What can I do for you today?" Anton says shaking hands with the other man. "Well sir we are from the, errr, how do you call that in America Freek?" Kleinstra says turning his head towards his colleague, "IRA? Err no that's not it, IR something, err, anyway we do taxes." He mumbles.

"What can I do for you?" Anton says sitting down in a chair, "Well, you can't do anyfing for us, we just wanted to know if you wheure aware that dere is still an inheritance money waiting on you?" Kleinstra says taking out a few pieces of paper from a binder. As the papers are on the table Abby spots the figures and her eyes shoot up to meet Anton's eyes, "Baby what is this about?" Abby says giving him a look of bewilderment. "Well, err, I sorta didn't tell you, err, guess I better come clean." He says averting his eyes from Abby's.
***
15 by Blazer54
Chapter 15

"My parents and baby sister where supposed to go on summer holiday because they won the lottery, I couldn't go since I was still in training." He says with a trembling voice, "They won twenty million euro, what is about twenty six million US. If your wondering why I didn't use any of it, it feels like blood money to me." He says feeling his stomach turning.

Abby walks over and hugs him, "So what is the Dutch IRS doing here?" she says turning her head towards the two men, "IRS, kut! I new it was somefing with IR, but tell him Jan what dis is about." Jansen says giving his colleague a prod in his side. "Mister Halve, you did not tell anyone wat you wanted to do wif it, so you have to either accept it or it will all go directly to the state." He said taking out a sheet and grabbing a pen from the inside of his jacket.. "Which parties hold the current majority in parliament?" Anton said giving the men a look, "Err, that would be the PVDA, SP, D66 and the PVDD, so that would be leftwing." Kleinstra said waiting for his response.

Anton shook his head, "More like communist, I'm not going to support terrorism where do I sign." He said grabbing the pen, he quickly scans the page and sighs, giving Abby a look, "You are still going to marry me right? Cus I don't want a single penny if it means losing you." He said with a serious face. Abby rolls her eyes, "I will I have to think about it." She says pressing her index finger to her lips making taking on a tinkering pose, "Yeah, I think I can live with it." She says with a giggle playfully slapping him on the back of the head. "Hey where was that for?" he said giving her a kiss, "That is for pulling a McGee on me!" she said folding double laughing in the chair.
***

"Anton, tell me where the hell are we going? I want to know." Abby complained trying to peek under her blindfold, "Hey now no peeking, I tell you when we get there." Anton said driving his car to the airport.

"Okay where here, pull off your blind fold love." He says pulling into the airport's parking garage, she blinks here eyes and throws the blindfold to the back of the car. A plane is flying over real low, "The airport? Why are we at the airport?" she asks giving him a question mark look. He hands her two boarding tickets, she reads the information, "Amsterdam? Honey we can't go to Amsterdam right now, I have to go to work tomorrow!" she says shaking her head from side to side. "Don't worry, Gibbs said you didn't have a proper holiday in the last three years so he basically gave you a hall pass to stay away for a week." He says getting out of the car and walking around to open the door for Abby.

She realises they don't have any luggage with them, "What the hell are we going to wear?" she says giving him a angry look, "If you expect me to wear this a whole week your out of your mind!" she says grabbing his hand and getting out of the car. He cracks a smile, "Abby, we have twenty something million euros sitting pretty in the bank, I think that would buy us more clothes than we could ever wear." He kisses her, "Now come on, we are going on a holiday!" he says grabbing her waist and leading her towards the pneumatic doors of the airport.
***

A woman dressed in a blue suit gently shakes Anton's shoulder, "Sir, dinner is served." She says keeping her voice low, he opens his eyes and looks up towards the stewardess. "'owaya luv, what can oi chucker for yer?" he says still a bit sleepy, he glances to his left and spots Abby, who's got earphones plugged into her ears watching a movie. He slaps himself in the face, "Sorry mevrouw, euhm, wat is er." He states in Dutch, looking up towards the pretty brown-haired woman. The woman smiles and shakes her head pointing towards three badge with the French, German and British flags on them, "I don't speak Dutch sir. But your dinner is served, could you please pass the message to the woman besides you?" she says, already moving on a seat further.

He leans over towards Abby's seat and kisses her on the cheek, he gently tugs out one earwig, "Sorry I fell asleep, I'm just jetlagged to hell." He says rubbing his eyes. She shrugs her shoulders and whispers something in his ear, his eyes light up and he is suddenly wide awake, "Dinner will be served soon though." He says looking on his watch. She shrugs again pulls out the other earwig and moves him to stand up.
The stewardess spots the two empty seats and sees the toilet is occupied, shaking her head she whispers to her self, "What is it with young people and airplanes." Setting down the warm platters down on the chairs, she takes out a napkin and writes down:
Want it warmed up?
Give me a signal,
hope you ‘enjoyed' your flight.
Thank you for flying KLM.

As Abby and Anton come out of the toilet cabin three angry looking passengers are waiting outside, Abby walks over to there seats with a big grin. As Anton has scarfs down the now cold food he soon falls asleep soon after that, the stewardess comes by to pickup the platters. Abby hands her own plate and turns her head to watch the movie again, the woman sighs and shakes her head, as she reaches over to pickup his platter she feels something soft underneath the platter she raises the platter and yelps.

Abby turns her head towards the sound in annoyance, she spots the stewardess looking at the platter with a look of bewilderment. Abby pops out her earphones, "What's wrong?" she says keeping her voice down, as the woman points towards the platter trying to say something but just stuttering something inaudible. "Here you go." Abby says grabbing the plate and handing it over to the stewardess, she doesn't take the platter from Abby but keeps staring at the place where the plate was just a second ago.

Abby looks down and shakes her head, she prods Anton till he's awake, "Close your zipper, or else your bird may fly away." She whispers nodding towards his crotch. He opens his eyes and tugs it in his it's rightful place, the stewardess moves towards the next row of seats and stammers to herself, "More like an eagle." She shakes her head and puts on her fake smile taking the plates of an older couple.
***

"It is a quarter past nine local. Hope you enjoyed the flight and thank you again for flying with KLM." The pilot voice said over the intercom. As Abby and Anton exit the plane one of the stewardesses gives Anton an odd look, Anton turns towards Abby, "What's her problem?" he whispers in her ear, Abby giggles whispers back, "She's the one that spotted your zipper was open." He glances back towards the stewardess and cracks a smile, all she can think of is, ‘The eagle has landed.'.
***

After a few short phone calls, a blue BMW seven series stops to pick them up, as a man with curly blond hair wearing a blue military uniform steps out of the car Anton walks over and bear hugs the man. "Hey Nick! Hoe istie met onze raketgeleerde?" Nick looks over Anton's shoulder and spots Abby, "Wie is da mokkel?" he whispers in his ear.

Anton turns around and laughs, "Nick this is my fiancé Abby! Abby meet LT. Nick Hoetjes, he used to catch the baseballs I threw at him, now he's the man in charge of shooting down rockets." He said grinning from ear to ear. Abby shivers and rubs over her bare arms, Nick shivers as well, "Welcome in The Netherlands, hehe." Nick says shaking his head laughing at Anton, "He's the only one left in this country that isn't affected by the cold!" he says giving his friend a prod against the chest. Anton shrugs and opens the passenger seat door for Abby.
***

Nick's BMW speeds away honking the horn, leaving Abby and Anton in front of a medium sized detached house. "Okay so where are we now?" Abby says scanning the three story tall house. Anton walks towards the front door and flips thru his key chain, he slides in a key and turns the lock, "Hey, it still fits." He says with a smile. Throwing the door open he waives for Abby to get inside, "After you." He states, as Abby steps inside trying not to fall over the huge pile of mail she spots a family portrait photo.

Anton crouches down and starts gathering the mail, as he rises with a big stack of flyers and other junk mail he sees Abby looking at the picture, "Yeah that's them, it was taking about two years ago." He states with a uneasy voice. He dumps the unwanted papers in the trashcan and turns towards his fiancé, "I know this is going to sound weird, but, but I think you should meet them." He says hesitating, Abby gives him a big hug, "I would love to honey, but first I'm going to need something else to wear, I'm not going to meet your parents looking like this." She says looking at her wrinkled and damp clothes.
***

Walking across the cemetery dressed in a black suit holding a bundle of flowers in one hand, Abby holds his other, dressed in an all black dress. As they stop in front of a big white cross Anton kneels down letting go of Abby's hand he touches the marble stone, he closes his eyes and lets his fingers go over the engraved inscription, "Mom, dad, there is some one I want you to meet, this is Abby, we are going to get married, she is carrying your first grandchild." He says with a sad smile, as he lays the flowers on the grave he stands back up and jumps at attention and salutes. Abby not knowing what to do looks at the grave to the right and spots the name, she gasps making Anton promptly stopping his salute, "What's wrong?" he says following Abby's gaze towards the small tombstone next to that of his parents.

He walks over and kneels down, touching the stone he turns back towards Abby and gently tugs her hand making her touch the stone too, "Ellen, dit is mijn verloofde, Abby." he says giving Abby a happy smile. Abby kneels down next to Anton and places a black rose on the gravesite, "I promise to take care of him." She says smiling back at Anton.
As they both rise to there feet, Anton mumbles a short prayer as he looks up there is a ray of sunshine shining thru the dense trees radiating Abby and Anton.
***
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1973