The British Agent and Gibbs by pattywatty
Summary:
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: Dark story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2442 Read: 1872 Published: 06/03/2007 Updated: 06/03/2007

1. The British Agent and Gibbs by pattywatty

2. the continuing story by pattywatty

The British Agent and Gibbs by pattywatty
Apartment, door bursts open Gibbs and team enter, Me( undercover operative in basque and stilettos) gun in hand with dead sailor on the floor, By the way, sailor, is retired and ex husband No1 Samuel Lee Jefferson the 4th,

Back at NCIS headquarters, interrogation room.

Gibbs and Ziva in room with me. I say "She goes, this is between you and me. Anyway she can watch it on the big screen, indicating to the two way mirror. Just make sure you get the pop corn in Hon"

Gibbs (G):- Did you make love before you killed him?
Eve (E): {looking coy,} yes and no.
G:- well?
E:- I was until I got up this morning, thank you for asking.
G:- that's not what I asked.
E:- Yes we made love 1972/73 but no I didn't kill him.
G:-You were holding a gun
E:- So were you when you burst in but you didn't kill anyone
G:- (under his breath ) not yet..
G:-So who are you and what do you want?
E:- who I am? is well, immaterial. What do I want, (sigh) to see the sun rise over Maccu Picchu, the sun set over the Florida Keys, and I want to re-enact the love scene from " Here to Eternity"
G:- You don't ask for much . So who are you? ( getting slightly angry).
E:-You getting angry? Well raise your blood pressure and have a heart attack and save us a whole lot of trouble, by dying.
G:- pardon
E:- excused
G :- you are really beginning to annoy.
E:-good.
Scene 2

G:- who are you?
E:- Now we are becoming repetitive. Who taught you your interrogation skills anyway? Gestapo, too young, I know the KGB.
Eve stands up and walks to Gibbs and in Russian says" I know who you are, more than you know about me, so that gives me the upper hand"
Gibbs stares at Eve.
E:- Don't ask. You don't want to know. I might just be your worst nightmare come true. A woman who talks back.
G:- I have 3 ex wives
E: - I have 2 dead husbands.
Gibbs grabs Eve and pushes her to the wall. Holding her by the arms so she can't hit out.
E:- Temper ,temper, didn't have you down as a "domestic" thought you were more of the psychological type.
G:- Bitch
E:- ( in her best British voice) and you Sir are a bastard. Take away the BBs and what do you get? GI…….. Sergeant, US marines reserve.
Jethro goes to strangle Eve when two voices cut in…
"Jethro back off" "Eve enough"
The two look at each other and Eve blows Gibbs a kiss, and a smile.

Scene 3

E:- Spoil Sport ,Craig, he this much from being mine. Eve indicates with her fingers.
C:- He could/would have killed you.
E:- Occupational hazard. Remember Health and Safety doesn't reach to people like me.
G: So who are you?
E:- Repetition, darling, repetition.
Eve looks at Gibbs for reaction.
E:- Craig , can I have a double expresso for me, and the way my friend here drinks his. Oh and can I have a packet of British cigarettes and a lighter please.
C:- Thought you had stopped?
E:- I just started again.
E:- So Jethro, I may call you that? Who am I? I was born Alice Mitchell. The dead Sailor was Samuel Lee Jefferson the 4th, I married him when I was a school girl in 1972 when he was in Scotland in Dunoon, on theUSS Canopus. 1972 was the year of the Aldermaston march, I was into CND etc etc, wanted to change the world. Tell me have we, has our generation done what it wanted? We wanted to save the world, Global warming ,stop the bomb, Nuclear disarmament , Vietnam, Student riots in Paris, I was actually there, I was a child of the free love just younger and yes and you can marry at 16 in Scotland.
You remember Woodstock what's that song :
And it's 1,2,3, what are we fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give a damn, The next stop is Viet Nam, And it's 5,6,7, open up the pearly gates, Well it ain't no time to wonder why, Whoopee! We're all gonna die...
Country Joe and the Fish
Funny how 22 yrs later we went to Iraq, thought you Americans would have known better, but there you go. Anyway I digress.
He went back to US of A and we eventually divorced,
We'll come back to him later, I went to Uni and became a member of the University Army Corps, where I studied Criminal Physiology and profiling.

Coffee arrives.

E:-Lets fast forward shall we?

I achieved rank of Captain in Intelligence Corps and married a John Kerr, a Medical Officer in HMS Army. In 1991 while He was serving in Iraq during Desert Storm he was killed by friendly fire, rescuing a certain Gunnery Sergeant Leroy Jethro Gibbs, from a burning vehicle, which left him in a coma for 19 days.

The night they told me my husband was dead, I went into labour and my son Jon was born stillborn, I buried father and son together which was more than You could do. Don't worry I feel nothing against you. War is War you join up, if you die you die. That's what you do if you a military person. I feel nothing against you, just maybe your pain.
After a while ( 1993) I " died " in a plane crash over the Columbian rain forests, no survivors, only some wreckage over a large area no bodies. As they say, if you want to go undercover die.

Enter "Eve Adam" after the 1st people on earth and out of the flames of the phoenix."


Scene 4

E:-Sorry ,You were set up. We needed someone with a Marine background who could look inside a Terrorists head. I was to make you cross the line, another 10mins and either you joined me or I was, as I said dead. If its any consolation I didn't know about you until about 3months ago. Ray (Stein), yes I was undercover, was boasting about his 1st kill how he took out an armoured vehicle 1991 and how he killed a British Officer, rescuing a Marine. Well it doesn't make one a rocket scientist to put two and two together, run names and places through MI 5/6 / CIA /FBI /NCIS computers in fact any computer and wayhey here we are. You and Me having coffee. Want a ciggy?
G:- you?
E :-Yes but I stopped.
G:-Why did you leave him?
E:-Well No1 husband turned up, at the camp. Not wanting to be remembered I fled. Next thing I get a call, from Craig saying Sam was dead in that apartment and since We, sorry, I needed help, I put a call into NCIS. Rather convenient of him to die like that, so I could add him to our introduction, do you not think?
G:-Your accent was very Southern Drawl and completely terrible.
E:- Well lets hear your upper class Lord of the Manor then?
They smile
E:- We need to take out the bad guy. So you with Us or not? Either way I'm out of here for a shower and a drink. Care to join me?
G:-For a shower or a drink?
E- Whatever or both.
They laugh
the continuing story by pattywatty
Scene 5

Back at Eves Motel room.

G:- Were you to make love to me?
E:- If need be.
Eve gets up off the chair and crosses to Jethro, who is standing with towel round waist.
E:- Look You're a Government paid Assassin and I'm Government paid Whore, your taxes are probably paying my salary, so you want a free trick that's alright by me.
Gibbs puts his glass down and places his hands on her shoulders
G:-Ok, I only asked so don‘t start again. But I like it when you get angry.
E:- Sorry its been a long day. Either way we are in this together.
Jethro leans over and kisses Eve, and gently slips the bathrobe from her shoulders. Eve kicks off her stilettos. She loves to look her lovers in the eye.
E:- just don't say that classic line from David Bowies Suffragette City.
G: And what line would that be?
E: " Wham bam thank you ma'am" because I will personally kill you, sergeant
Jethro smiles.


Scene 6

Next morning NCIS HQ.
Dinozzo: So what do you think? Did they or didn't they?
Ziva: Gibbs is never this late in
McGee: Maybe the car broke down.
Enter Gibbs and Eve.
C:- Where have you two been?
G:- I took some work home.
Jen:-Don't expect any overtime payment.
E:- I'm undercover.
D:- I bet she was
E:- Heard that Tony.
G:- Eve is staying with me. On a purely professional basis. So we can discus the way forward more closely and I can keep an eye on her.
Tony opens his hand and both Ziva and McGee place a 20$ in his hand.
Di:- Thank you
C:- So what are you going to do?
G:-Nothing
C:-Nothing?
E:- Why look for trouble, when trouble can come to us.
Eves cell phone rings.
C- How many do you have now?
E:- 4, one for Work, one for Terrorists, as she picks one out of her pocket, one for Friends and Family and one for Lovers.
Di: I bet the last one Vi……..
Gets slap on head by Gibbs.
G:- That's for being crude. But good question.

Scene 7

Eve listens and her face drains of colour.
Jethro moves towards her gently lifts her chin.
G:- What did he say ?
E:- There's death threats and there's murder
G:- WHAT DID HE SAY EVE?
E:-There will only be you ,me and him, and before he gets you to kill me, he will break every bone in my body , slowly
Eve walks to the window and looks out. Across the road Ray stands laughing. He gestures a gun firing. Gibbs joins her.
G:- Bad move Ray , I now know what you look like.
E:- That's not all, He called me Alice Mitchell Kerr.
Eve turns into the Jethros' arms, He pulls her close still looking out of the window.

Scene 8.

G:- How did he find out about you ?
E:- Lets put it this way. You're in the pub having a drink., this guy walks up to you and says{ That bird you're knocking off. She looks a bit like my 1st wife, when she was younger. Dead ringer for love, No? Tell me does she have a 4 inch scar down her back?. Yes? Well her name is Alice Mitchell} Run her name thro' the same computers I did with you and well………
G:- Tony translate
G:-I meant to ask you about that, the scar.
E:- No big deal it was a birthmark I had removed when I was a baby. Not a great war wound. But it was good for stories.
Jethro looks deep into Eves eyes
G: What affection did you have for Ray?
E:- I liked him enough, to tolerate the violation of my body
G:- I don't understand?
E:-What words do you not understand? Beginning to sound annoyed. Like , well, that's like, tolerate (put up with) violation ( from the verb to violate, to assault/rape), my body, ( me , my space.com).
G:-What do you feel for me?
Eve sighs, and with great emotion says.
E:-I would like to think we make love.
She turns away, and then back.
E:- So now you know what He looks like, similar height, build , just he has a bit more muscle, weather beaten . Too many years behind a desk have left you slightly………. patting his waist. Also the hair, shoulder length, you, you're so much the Serviceman.
G: Its what I do Eve.
E:- Yeh, this is what I do too, and I'm not proud of it either.

Scene 9

Back in the basement. Eve is sanding the boat.
E:-I don't know, what to do. I have never been one without an answer, have I?
G:- No,
E:-What would you do Gibbs?
G:-I'm thinking.
E:- smiling, Thought I could hear the cogs turning.
G :- That's not funny. Come here. Oh and by the way you've missed a bit.
Eve walks over to where Jethro is sitting on the basement stair. She sits beside him and he puts his arm round her, kissing her head.
G:- We'll think of something.
Tears swell in Eves eyes.
E:- Sorry most unprofessional of me, missing that bit I mean. Has anyone told you darling? That you are simply the best, better than all the rest?
Jethro smiles Yes "Tina Turner"
E:- You're getting good at this game. Poking Him in the ribs

Scene10

Two days later

G:- Well Abby is the GPS/RFID running?
A:- Yes and it shows NCIS HQ. Why can't we use a traditional tracking device?
G:- Because that can be seen and removed.
E:- Its been used in animals and has been tried on humans in Mexico. Its only the size of a grain of rice.
G:- Ducky can you implant in her left arm, as Ray's right handed?
D:- This may hurt My Dear.
E:- So does a bikini wax.
G:- I wouldn't know. (Grinning)
E:- (who is on one of the autopsy tables , swinging her legs). If this doesn't work . I'm on this table, this time next week. Ducky ,You want the Post Mortem report now?
D:- Post mortem. Haven't heard that word in years. How is the Old Royal Infirmary?
E:- They built a brand new one at Little France?
D:- Little France. Jethro, did I ever tell you how it got its name?
G:- Nope, but I'm sure Eve will tell me later.
E:- Ouch, that hurt.
G:-Right, lets go girls.
A+E:- Shania Twain, Nah, bursting into girly laughter.
D:- I just hope My Dear, that, that Digital Angel ® ™ is your guardian angel.





Scene 11

E:-I'm hungry, anyone want donuts
G:- Purse, Eve now. The last time you went out for coffee you came back with shoes.
E:- I knew I had to get something beginning with "S". And they were just sooooo to die for.
Jethro holds out his hand. Eve goes into her handbag and lifts out her purse.
E:-This Jethro, is a purse, its where the British keep their money, holding up her right hand, and this is a handbag, holding up the other, so you want the purse, here catch. (Throwing it at him)
G:- Where is the Credit card?
E:- In the handbag.
G:: Give me the bag.
E:-, No darling, it wouldn't suit you. Maybe the leopard print one with the tassels. I could buy you knickers to go with it.
G:-EVE, you're impossible. Just give me the bag, or I will tell everyone ………..
E:- What? Well you do that Powerfreak………….
Di:- He's got it bad.
G:- And you'll do what?
E:- Hello. Excuse me. Am I missing something here? But just remind me when exactly, did we get married? I seem to have either been, very drunk or on another planet.
G:- WE ARE NOT MARRIED.
E:- Then why are we bickering like an old married couple?
G:- ( laughing) Maybe we just have the experience.
Eve hands over her handbag, Jethro hands her some money.
E:- ( In her worst American droll) Money, Honey. Gee thanks, I've not had pocket money since I was ten.
Walking away singing to herself, Money, Money, Money.
G:- ( under his breathe) Take care.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2041