Nobody Cares by mrsdinozzo
Summary: Following on from the final scene in Season 2 Hometown Hero - Tony's just witnessed his beloved car being totalled. The case was solved, Webb was in custody, Dobbs receives his Silver Star - and Tony's only interested in one thing - doesn't Gibbs give a damn??
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Episode Related
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2378 Read: 8515 Published: 06/04/2007 Updated: 06/04/2007
Story Notes:
A little angst, some comfort too - and lots of smut thrown in for good measure - ;-)

1. Nobody Cares by mrsdinozzo

Nobody Cares by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
Following on from the final scene in Season 2 Hometown Hero - Tony's just witnessed his beloved car being totalled. The case was solved, Webb was in custody, Dobbs receives his Silver Star - and Tony's only interested in one thing - doesn't Gibbs give a damn??
Tony was in the elevator - and he was livid - livid and upset - livid because he'd just witnessed his pride and joy being smashed to smithereens on live television and upset - well - there were several reasons not least of which was the way the others had all stood around watching the chase unfold and when the inevitable happened - there was no sympathy, no empathy from anyone except - maybe - from McGee - "oh, that's harsh!" Geez, thanks McGee but that ain't bringing my car back is it? No one would look at him, no one said anything - except Kate who, being Kate, could not stop chuckling as he stood there - lower lip trembling as the horror of what had just happened began to sink in.

And then - and then - Gibbs walked past the small group gathered around the plasma. "Fibreglass," he said with a slight smile. "Have a good weekend everyone!"

A good fucking weekend? Like hell! The elevator doors opened and Tony stormed out and into the parking garage - his eyes searching for his rental - and even now, he could not figure out which one it was - dark blue sedans everywhere with the occasional SUV, Audi's, BMW's - and then he spotted Gibbs's car - and the headlights flashed at him three time.

He chose to ignore the invitation and began walking towards his own parking space around the corner and when he finally made it, his jaw hit the floor.

"I am not driving that!" he fumed, throwing his backpack to the floor. "No fucking way am I gonna be seen dead or alive in a Katemobile! Someone somewhere is taking the fucking piss!" A bright red Mini Cooper with the American Flag painted onto the roof squatted in its allotted place, all shiny and new. "Shit!" He then kicked his backpack forcefully until it hit the back bumper of his nemesis. "How the hell is six foot two supposed to fit in that! Fine - I got the bus here - I'll get the bus home - and if that fucking psycho with the mad dog sits anywhere near me again - I will take him out - with my bare hands if I have to!"

He quickly snatched up his pack, slinging it over his shoulder as he turned on his heel for the elevator again - only to find his way blocked by Gibbs's own car. He sidestepped the right wing without acknowledging the older man and stabbed at the elevator buttons - cursing aloud as he did so.

"DiNozzo!" Gibbs snapped. "Get in!"

"No - thanks Boss. I'm not exactly the best company right now!"

"DiNozzo - that wasn't a request! Get in!"

"I mean it Boss."

"So do I!" Gibbs barked. "Get in the damned car already or do you really wanna take the bus?"

"Bus'll be fine."

"What's wrong with the rental?" Gibbs turned off the engine and opened the car door, slamming it shut behind him as he retraced Tony's steps to his parking space. "Ah."

"Yeah - my Corvette - fast, powerful and gorgeous - a car I can be seen in."

"And a Mini is a problem?"

Tony lowered his eyes to the floor briefly, muttering thanks under his breath as the elevator doors slid open. "Bus will be fine - I may have to walk a couple of blocks."

"DiNozzo," Gibbs took him by the arm and guided him towards the passenger door of the Sedan. "Get in the damned car and shut the hell up."

Tony sighed and climbed in, unhooking his shades from the neck of his shirt and putting them on as he sank low into his seat. Gibbs snatched his pack from his lap and tossed it into the back seat. "And you can wipe that sullen look off your face, Tony. After the weekend we've had - I don't want to be competing with a brat for the rest of it."

"Who you calling a brat?" Tony said petulantly. "You're not the one who saw your - "

"Enough!" Gibbs slapped both hands on the wheel, glaring at his Senior Agent incredulously. "Enough already, Tony. It's happened - get over it - the insurance will pay out and you can get a new one."

"It won't be the same," Tony bleated. "I had her just right - I had her just how I wanted her - she was broken in and we were so right together - but you're a boat man - you don't understand. I HAVE to have my car - and I didn't notice you showing any sympathy." He thought for a second or two and twisted in his seat. "In fact, you didn't give a shit that she'd been stolen in the first place did you? And when I told you she'd been used in a raid - you just - you just left me standing there looking like - "

"An idiot, no." Gibbs sighed. "We had a case and you were being distracted - and I don't like having to head slap you to get your focus back on to it."

"I was focussing!" Tony protested. "But - "

"But nothing." Gibbs nearly shouted. "Yours or mine tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Yours or mine?"

"Yours then - at least I've got a change of clothes there." Tony huffed, staring out of the passenger window although he wasn't really seeing anything - his mind full of the crash - on rewind and play over and over.

"Okay," Gibbs sounded relieved. "Mine it is - so - the rest of your gear?"

"Was in the trunk of my baby - and now it's lying all over the damned highway!"

"Tony, I'm sorry about what happened."

"Don't lie, Jethro." Tony snapped.

"Why would I lie?"

"To make me feel better - when all I want to do is punch a hole in a few walls and get my hands on the driver that destroyed a deep, integral part of me."

"Oh hell," Gibbs rolled his eyes. "Please - Tony - stop this - or - so help me - I will end up doing something I might regret."

"Stop the car!" Tony demanded suddenly.

"No!"

"I said, stop the car Jethro - now!"

"And I said no!" Gibbs put his foot to the pedal and before Tony could react, the g-force held him back in his seat and they were soon ploughing up the drive to Gibbs' house when the brakes were slammed on as Tony, thankful for his seatbelt, was hurled forward towards the windscreen and thrown back into his seat to be left breathless. "And I meant no - now get out and don't - "

Tony climbed out, slamming the car door as hard as he could before shoving open the front door to the house and disappearing inside.

"Slam the door," Gibbs winced and unbuckled his own belt, staring at the open front door with a frown. "I hate it when he's like this - he's going to really test my resolve tonight - but hey - I can do that."

*****

It had taken Gibbs nearly three hours of cajoling, teasing and near yelling but finally he'd made Tony see sense.

Tony - for his part - had devoured one extra large pizza, two tubs of Ben & Gerry's ice-cream and was about to help himself to the final slice of now congealing pizza only to have it slapped from his hand and then found himself being tugged to his feet and pulled after his silver haired lover through the living room into the kitchen and out into the back garden.

"Where are you taking me?" Tony asked, pulling his hand free and stopping Gibbs with a hand on his shoulder.

"Surprise - " Gibbs flashed a white smile at his lover and continued walking.

"Jethro - come on," Tony pleaded - not moving from where he stood.

"Nope - you come and see - you'll like it."

Hidden behind four large willow panels, Tony found himself looking at what amounted to a garden shed - only a lot larger.

"Jethro?"

Gibbs turned to him, a slight smile in place as he opened the door. "My new sauna - hand built by me - and a couple of others - come on in."

******

Gibbs ladled water onto the coals and watched the steam rise towards the roof, glancing to one side he could not help but grin at the sight of Tony, completely naked as he sat on the lower bench, hands on his thighs, back straight and eyes closed as though he was meditating.

Gibbs stood up, unwrapped the towel from around his waist and folded it into some semblence of a pillow, placed it on the wooden shelf and lay down, both arms over his face, his eyes closed as he forced himself to relax despite an extremely hot sauna mate sitting just inches away.

After a time, he glanced up at the numbers on the digital clock above the door.

"10 more minutes and we're think we're done," he murmured and settled back again "So, Tony - any calmer now?"

"Uh-huh," Tony nodded. "S'good," he sighed contentedly.

Gibbs sat up and inched his way nearer to the younger man as he cupped Tony's chin in his hand. "Attaboy." he smiled again, kissing the tip of Tony's nose and drawing back, his eyes shining. He stroked the side of Tony's face, smiling as those so green eyes closed, purring, his own hand covering the back of Gibbs's, pulling it away from his cheek and kissing the palm. It was Gibbs's turn to purr.

As the older man leaned in, brushing Tony's lips with his own, teasing them apart with his tongue, Tony moaned softly as they nibbled and suckled each other for a moment.

Gibbs pulled back slowly, still suckling on Tony's lower lip, nipping it softly before releasing it, Tony growled low in his throat, almost whimpering at the loss of Gibbs. Gibbs leaned in, a hand resting on the side of Tony's neck as they kissed again, this time more fervently, more ferociously.

Minutes later, Tony was lying full stretch on the bench with Gibbs straddling his hips, their now rock hard shafts brushing together as Gibbs nuzzled his way over Tony's chin and neck, occasionally nipping, making Tony gasp and writhe in pleasure.

Skin damp, hair plastered to their heads, blue eyes shining down at green ones as they continued their foreplay, the two men groaned with desire. Tony ran his hands up and down Gibbs's strong muscular back, finding the feel of skin, hot slick skin almost as much a turn on as what Gibbs was doing with his lips, his mouth and tongue.

Gibbs continued his magical journey up to Tony's earlobe, biting down on the soft flesh, eliciting a cry of animal lust from his so willing partner, his panting, writhing partner.

Gibbs shifted about, glanced up at Tony and smiled and then lowered his head again engulfing an already aching nipple. He pulled it into his mouth as he flicked the tiny tip with his tongue. Tony was nearly screaming as Gibbs released the peaked flesh and engulfed the other, suckling hard before biting down gently.

Then he was back at Tony's mouth, stifling the building roar as he plundered the moist warm cavern, he himself groaning as Tony moaned into his mouth. As their cocks met again, Tony flung back his head and roared at the sky, until Gibbs shifted up a few inches and straddled his chest.

He reached out a hand, pushing damp hair of Tony's forehead, stroking his cheek again.

"Gibbs," Tony panted softly. "Please, give me release?"

"Release?"

"Jethro!" Tony whimpered throwing his head from side to side as his cock was momentarily trapped beneath Gibbs's ass.

"Tony," Gibbs breathed, "just relax and leave everything to me."

Tony whimpered again as Gibbs shifted forward, his burgeoning cock bobbing, slick with precum before his eyes.

"Please." Tony moaned.

"Are you ready for me Tony?"

"Please, let me…"

Gibbs leant forward on his hands and knees and in one smooth thrust, Tony took him whole, whimpering again around the massive girth, relaxing his throat to take all of him.

Gibbs slowly withdrew and thrust again, gently. Tony's eyes closed, and he moaned as his tongue lapped the throbbing muscle in his mouth.

Gibbs began thrusting a little more quickly now,Tony thrust upwards with his hips, again and again, his own long fingers wrapped themselves around his thrumming member, each pass of his ever tightening fist sending vibrations along the shaft sending him nearly to the edge.

Gibbs's thrusts were becoming more fervent now, his bare ass bobbing in the air as he face fucked Tony.

Gibbs rammed his length home again and again until as one they roared their release - Tony eagerly swallowing down Gibb's creamy load - already fully aware of what was to come next.

Tony refused to release Gibbs for a couple of seconds - knowing Gibbs relished the burn as his now softening cock began to ache - tiny stabs of pain had him hissing softly - and when he grimaced slightly, his lover finally relinquished his hold and sighed quietly as Gibbs moved further down his body, bending his head to lap the younger man's abs and thighs clean with his tongue - every nook and cranny was intently searched, lapped, suckled and nipped until Tony was a writhing mass of wanton lust, love and need - and who was Gibbs to deny him - deny him anything - ever.

"One question," he whispered before capturing Tony's mouth in a bruising kiss.

"Uh?"

Gibbs pulled back, sniggering at the look on Tony's face - open, heavy lidded and sated - for the moment.

"No more talk about that damn car?"

"What car?" Tony breathed, pulling Gibbs closer and capturing his mouth in a long wet kiss.
"And Leroy Jethro Gibbs wins this round - " The thought disappeared instantly as Tony's hand snaked down between their bodies, grasping Gibbs' throbbing cock and squeezing a little too hard. "Then again - what the hell - "


END
End Notes:
A little angst, some comfort too - and lots of smut thrown in for good measure - ;-)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2047