Anniversary by Michi
Summary: An anniversary, a thunderstorm and two men who were trapped in an elevator.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Established relationship, First Time, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3558 Read: 10017 Published: 06/17/2007 Updated: 06/17/2007
Story Notes:
This is my second SC in englisch (I am not a native englisch speaker) and so, please don't be to strong with my grammar misstakes. I am still practicing ;-)
The Story is written from the view of Tony.

1. Anniversary by Michi

Anniversary by Michi
Author's Notes:
An anniversary, a thunderstorm and two men who were trapped in an elevator.
Anniversary

It was a normal day – a day just like others in the past four years. I woke up at 6:15, got a shower and drove to the NCIS headquarter about 10 miles above the speed limit, though I was 10 minutes too late – damn heavy morning traffic. That's why I received a head slap from Gibbs, so hard that five minutes later my head was still pounding on the spot, which he had hit – what a perfect morning.
Although I had thought that my boss wouldn't be so grumpy on that special day. Okay, maybe it was not a special day for him but for me. However, he didn't say a single word, not even a handshake or a little sign, that he remembered what had happened exactly four years ago. Four years full of head slaps, strict commands, rough cases and little spare time. But hell, it was worth it and I liked the job. I never had been that happy before and it was a great time – the reason, why I was so disappointed that Gibbs didn't remember that today was the 4th anniversary since I had joined NCIS. Even Ducky congratulated me and Abby was hugging me so firmly that my rips cracked. And she gave me a big bouquet of black roses – my boss said immediately, as I brought them to the office, that the flowers were dead. Now they are standing behind my desk and look really out of place. Nevertheless I liked them, they were a sign that at least I wasn't given a damn about by someone.
It was a normal day, no case, only old files to handle and the whole time I was bored. I obtained two further head slaps because I played some computer games instead of reprocessing the old files.
In addition, all the time Ziva dwelled upon that I had blotted my shirt with ketchup which had dropped from my fries at noon so it looked like if someone had stabbed me in my breast. And the whole time I waited for Gibbs to say something that he remembered what a day today was, but the only reaction I got from him was a glare in my direction, when I took a break from work.
Shortly after McGee and Ziva left the bullpen to call it a day – and to start in the weekend – a thunderstorm broke out – lightnings, thunders and big rain drops in short series. Although it was Friday evening and there was no case, Gibbs sentenced me to finish the files, so it was 8:30 p.m. as we entered the elevator which was a very bad idea. An incredible loud thunder thrilled the building and within a few seconds the electricity turned out and was replaced by the emergency light. The elevator stopped between two floors with a jar.

"Damn! Damn! DAMN!" I shouted a moment or two later and kicked the closed elevator doors, in the hope that they would open immediately, but they didn't stir a millimeter. "Great, really great", I meant sarcastically and glanced at Gibbs, who was standing with his back against one of the walls and looked at me with one raised eyebrow. "Calm down, DiNozzo", he growled and I had the sudden feeling that he would head slap me, so I took a step back.
"Calm down?!" I repeated a little hysterically. "We are trapped in the elevator, no one is in the building, except for both of us, the electricity turned out and outside, there is a heavy thunderstorm, which is the reason why we are stuck between two floors. It's Friday evening and who knows how long it will take until someone finds us. So, don't tell me that I should calm down!" I threw my hands up in frustration and suppressed the desire to punch them against the elevator doors. ‘What a wonderful evening', I thought dryly and tousled my hair with my fingers. Inwardly, I had known that this day would end in a fiasco.

I was in the little cabin with my boss, had the feeling that the walls would squash me and even in the elevator the sound of the thunders was very loud. Usually I was not afraid of storms or crowded space but today was an exception – and I knew the reason very well.
The reason was Gibbs. Only his presence sufficed that my heart was beating faster, my hands got damp and a glance from his intensive blue eyes sent shivers down my spine – in other words: he drove me crazy. There was too little room between us, I swore that I could feel his body heat and the steaning expression on his face was the reason why I wanted to escape from the cabin. I liked it a lot when he glanced at me like this not to mention the sparkle in his eyes, the fine line of his backside which was accented by his trousers, the gray hair which I wanted to go through with my fingers to see if the strands were as soft as they looked like.
‘Stop it!' I scolded myself and turned around so that I needn't gaze at my boss who wasn't happy with my shouting. I constrained my heartbeat to a lower level und swallowed, tried to get rid of the lump in my throat. I had no idea when I had begun to develop feelings for Leroy Jethro second ‘b' stands for bastard Gibbs, but they were here, they were presented and I was afraid that he would see them in my eyes or in my body language.
I was definitely a ladies man, had had countless affaires with women and now? Now I was falling for my boss. I think everything had started more than two years ago, with the case of Amanda Reed aka Lieutenant Voss. I had been really shocked when I found out that the woman who I had kissed was a man and the one who had killed Chris Pacci. The fact that I had kissed a murder was much worse than the fact that Amanda in reality was a man.
After the teasing from Kate later that night, Gibbs had driven me home to make sure I was okay. As we had reached my apartment he had given me a glance which had been so intensive that I had made no headway and in this short moment something had changed inside me. Without warning, in my head the question had popped what would it be like to kiss Gibbs, to kiss him like I had kissed Amanda, to see if he tasted like coffee or sawdust or something else. I had felt the tension between us, the urgency to draw him close so that I could bury my fingers in his hair. Overwhelmed from my feelings I had left the car as fast as possible, with a hard-on from which I had the fear that Jethro had seen it. But he hadn't mentioned anything the next day and the fact that I still had my head had convinced me that he had had no clue how I had responded to the simple gaze which he had given to me.
Since this evening I have had troubles to hide my true feelings, I have played the ladies man further on and I have driven my colleagues – especially my boss – crazy with my fake stories about my affaires with women. Altogether I had needed more than three months to get along that Gibbs was more than a friend for me.

Now, more than two years later, I had accepted my feelings, had accepted that I obviously wasn't straight and that the head slaps were the only touch I would ever receive from Gibbs. But in the meantime I drooled over for the attention of the older agent, I absorbed every little praise that he had given me in the last years and sometimes I teased him knowingly – in particular with his bad eyesight – so that he smacked me on the back of my head.
Usually I pay attention that there is enough space between us so that his presence doesn't drive me insane but today this wasn't possible. There were only about two meters distance between our bodies and the fact that I could feel his gaze on my back didn't help me lower my fast going pulse.
I tried to open the doors with my fingers and as this didn't work I hammered my index finger on the alarm button but nobody responded. I growled in a frustrated way, turned over and sank with my back against the doors on the floor, so that I could bend my knees and rest my forehead on them.
"They will find us", Gibbs' calm voice reached my ears and I had to suppress a shaky laugh. "Of course they will find us", I mumbled, "but the question is when. I don't want to die of thirst or hunger." Jethro snorted amused why I lifted my head and frowned at him. "That's not funny, Boss", I protested and tried not to stare at his lips as he looked down on me.
"I know it isn't funny, DiNozzo, but I thought that you aren't so pessimistic. Besides, it lasts about three days to die of thirst or hunger. So, don't panic." "I am calm", I insisted and received another snort. "Sure", he answered dryly and raised an eyebrow again. I shook my head and let him fall against the doors with a loud creak.
"Have you some important plans tonight or why are you so skittish?" asked Gibbs and I heard how he slid on the floor, so that we were on the same level. I tried not to look at him but I failed ruefully. I let ramble my eyes over his relaxed body, his face, his lips and met finally his gaze and I had to swallow before I could say a single word. "I am not skittish and no, I have no plans for tonight. Unless you call a rendezvous with a beer, a large bowl full of popcorn and magnum important plans." One corner of Jethros mouth twitched and in his eyes appeared a sparkle which raised my body temperature immediately. I scrabbled with my feet nervously and wished the other man hadn't such an effect on me.
To distract me from my strong feelings and to interrupt the silence I asked the first question which crossed my mind. "And you? Have you some plans for tonight? Except for to work on your boat?" Gibbs tilted his head, smiled a little and looked self-contented. At this moment he was so incredible sexy that I had to suppress the desire to descent on him – a second later my heart missed a beat as he answered: "Yes, I have plans for tonight. To tell the truth it is a candle light dinner."
My heart tightened painfully, my guts knotted and I had trouble to sustain my reckless facade. But I forced me to a big DiNozzo-smile and asked with a little shaky voice: "Who is the lucky person?" Gibbs' smile widened and sat up straight, leaned forward. "Someone who is close to my heart, Tony", he answered with a deep tone in his voice and I shivered involuntary. "Oh", I managed to say and wanted to drop my head but instead I looked straight in his eyes, as I didn't want to let him see that his words had hurt me.
"It's a very special person", Jethro continued and came a little closer so that I had the desire to recede. "I wanted to cook by myself, a steak with fried potatoes, salad and a bottle of a really fine wine. And afterwards an incredible sweet dessert. A special dinner for a special person on a special day", he added and my heart began to beat faster. I felt lightheaded and hope began to sprout in me. Did he mean what I thought that he meant? ‘Don't be stupid', I railed myself. ‘Have you forgotten? This is Gibbs, your boss who has been married three times. There is no chance that he wants you.' But why did Jethro look at me like he wanted to eat me? Why did he have a glint in his blue eyes that I have never seen before? And why was he so damn near? So near that I barely could breathe, so near that, when I lifted my arm, I could stroke one of his cheeks.

"And…and what is this special day?" I whispered, though I had the feeling that my voice was shrill. Gibbs raised his eyebrows and advanced so that there were only a few centimeters between us and that I could feel his breath on my skin. For a moment I forgot that we were trapped in an elevator and that a thunderstorm raged outside.
"It's an anniversary", Jethro answered gently and his words sent goosebumps down my spine. Suddenly I felt dizzy, the emergency light seemed very violent and my senses were overwhelmed with the presence of Gibbs. My throat was dry like sandpaper and my hands trembled. "A… a candle light dinner?" I squeaked, unable to control my voice. The other man sat down next to me and glanced straight in my eyes, with a softness in his own, which I have never seen before.
"Yes, a candle light dinner", he replied unfamiliarly patient. "For… for me?" I wanted to know tentatively. As an answer, Gibbs lifted his right arm and stroked my cheek gently with one finger. I winced involuntarily, couldn't anything else but staring at him incredulously. This had to be dream, this couldn't be real. In a few seconds I would wake up in my bed – alone – and it would be Saturday. But nothing changed, the ambiance remained the same and Jethro stroked my cheek furthermore. I covered his hand with my own, unable to do anything else.
"And I thought that you had forgotten it", I said, my voice was stronger now. "I could never forget the day on which you burst into my life and drove me crazy with that brilliant smile you have given me as we have met in Baltimore. From the first second on I wanted to tear off your head for your silly patters. But now…" "Now?" I managed to say, disbelieving what I had heard. Was this really Gibbs, the man who usually growled at me instead of normal speaking? My breath halted in my throat as I waited for the answer.
"Now", Jethro went on, "I want my incredible sweet dessert." "What?!" I blurted out and blinked curiously. My hand felt on the floor and I had the feeling that this was a big joke. "What dessert? I don't see a cake or something like that." I earned a smirk and Gibbs squeezed my cheek lightly. "Who said that the dessert is something to eat? Happy anniversary, Tony" he whispered and before I could handle his words, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, so gentle that I sucked in my breath and couldn't lift a finger. ‘Oh God, he is kissing me', was the only thought that I managed.
One heartbeat… two heartbeats… three heartbeats… and then I felt his tongue slip in my slightly open mouth and suddenly I could move again. I buried my hands in his hair which was softer than I had imagined and as his tongue hesitantly touched mine I moaned softly, repeated the kiss. He tasted like the coffee which he had drunken earlier that evening and there was something else that was only Gibbs. My heart was beating so fast now that I had the feeling it would jump out of my breast.
I still couldn't believe that this was happening, that Jethro was kissing me, that more than two years of wanting and waiting were over. It felt so lively, so good and a bubble of luck was growing steadily in me.

As the older man eventually broke the kiss, I was breathing fast, my lips were swollen and I was more than just aroused. My jeans were uncomfortably tight and my whole body was coated with an intense prickle.
"You are right", I said huskily and grinned at Gibbs whose cheeks were slightly flushed and his hair was a mess. "The dessert is incredible sweet. But I think I need another sample to be really sure if I like it." Jethro smiled broadly and leaned in again. "And I think I can give you as many samples as you need to be sure if you like your dessert", he whispered against my lips. "Yeah? But that will take a long time." "I have nothing else to do tonight. And remember: we can't go anywhere."
Now it was my turn to kiss him, to kiss him how I have wanted it so long, filled with passion, tenderness and the feelings I had for him. Only marginally I noticed that we were still trapped in the elevator and that thunders were rumbling outside. The only thing which was important was Gibbs, our kiss and the fact that he laid me with my back on the floor, his weight was pressed comfortably against my body.
I sank into the kiss, felt his hard cock which he rubbed against my thigh, his tongue in my mouth and his hands in my hair. It was the best gift he could ever give me, I finally received what I wanted for so long. It was perfect, so damn perfect…

"DiNozzo!" The growl was as loud as the thunder which crashed in the same moment. My eyes snapped open and I found myself in my chair at my desk, the feet on the plate, my arms hung boneless at my sides and I had to blink several times before I could see Gibbs' face clearly in front of me. He held a cup of coffee in his right hand and he gave me a killing glance which caused me to wince but not because I was afraid but rather because I found it sexy.
Only now I registered that we weren't in the elevator, that he didn't cover my body with his own and that we weren't kissing passionately. I sighed in a frustrated way and rubbed my face with my hands. God, that dream had been so vivid and I could swear that I still felt Jethros lips on mine. It wasn't the first time that I have had such a dream but until now, they have never felt so lively.
My boss drank a gulp from his coffee and raised an eyebrow as he examined me. "You had an interesting dream, DiNozzo, hadn't you?" "What?" I asked curiously, not sure what he wanted to tell me. He smirked at me and as he glanced at my lap I followed his look and felt nearly out off my chair. My cheeks burnt with embarrassment and they must to be red as tomatoes. Within one second I took my feet from the desk and rolled with the chair under it so that I could cover my hard-on.
If Gibbs found out that I had had an erotic dream where he has kissed me senselessly, he would kill me with his bare hands. "Um… that's not what it looks like", I stuttered and flushed more deeply. A lightning enlightened the dim bullpen, followed by a loud thunder. Suddenly, I sat straight up and frowned. This was like a déjà-vu: the empty office, the thunderstorm, the time.
"Something wrong?" Gibbs asked, drank up his coffee and chucked the cup in the dustbin beside my desk. "No, Boss. It's all right. I am a little tired, that's all." "Yeah, I can see that. I was only 15 minutes away to get me a coffee and you use this chance immediately to take a nap." There was a dangerous tone in his voice which wasn't helpful for my arousal. God, this man was so sexy, which was why I couldn't be angry with him because he had forgotten the anniversary.

"Come on, Tony. Let's go home", he said and my mouth almost hit the floor. "And what's with the files? I thought I have to handle them before I can go home." My boss tilted his head and shrugged. "I know but it's late and it's Friday night. Sure you have a date with one of your girlfriends." "Not really", I answered and before he could change his mind I shut down my computer, grabbed my gun and backpack. The whole situation felt absolutely like a déjà-vu – I was glad when I could escape Gibbs' presence, his gaze from his blue eyes which I loved so much.
I switched-off the lamp on my desk and followed my boss to the elevator whose doors opened immediately and closed behind us again. The cabin set in motion but within seconds a loud thunder exploded outside and before I could blink the elevator stopped with a jar, the electricity turned out and was replaced by the emergency lights. My heart was beating faster as I glanced at Gibbs who was standing with his back against one of the walls. Only one word combined with one proverb hammered in my head: déjà-vu… sometimes dreams come true.

The end!!!!
End Notes:
This is my second SC in englisch (I am not a native englisch speaker) and so, please don't be to strong with my grammar misstakes. I am still practicing ;-)
The Story is written from the view of Tony.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2072