Someone Secret by Rachel4tony
Summary: Tony's been hiding someone. What will happen when the team find out? And someone's after Tony
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 514 Read: 3700 Published: 06/19/2007 Updated: 06/19/2007

1. Someone Secret by Rachel4tony

Someone Secret by Rachel4tony
Author's Notes:
Tony's been hiding someone. What will happen when the team find out? And someone's after Tony
Walking out of the elevator, Tony knew this wasn't going to be his day. First of all is alarm didn't go off and then he had car trouble. Adding to his list of problems he was thirty minutes late and Gibbs wasn't going to be happy.

Walking round the cornor into the bullpen, he saw Ziva and McGee already sitting there working. Throwing his bag on the floor and starting up his computer he saw them both staring at him.

"what?" Tony asked, there staring was getting to him.

"Gibbs is on the warpath, he's been looking for you", McGee told him witha look of worry on his face.

Before Tony could reply, Gibbs had come into the bullpen from MTAC and was looking at him coffe in hand. "Do you mind telling me where you were this morning DiNozzo!?"

Looking up at his boss, Tony started to speak "I didn't here my alarm and then i had some car trouble, sorry boss won't happen again". Walking to his own desk, Gibbs replied back to Tony "It better not happen again, other wise don't bother coming to work."

Tony looked at Gibbs with a startled expression, debating wheter to tell him the real reason or not, he deciding against it and looked down at his desk, picking up a file. McGee and Ziva exchanged worrying glances and the looked form Tony to Gibbs both knew that Gibbs was way out of line.

Knowing that he was out of line with what he had said, Gibbs was thinking of some way he could apologise to Tony, but he wasn't good with feelings. So in the ned he decided to leave it.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The day was dragging on and with no new case Tony felt bored. Not even any games on his computer or harrassing Ziva and McGee could take away his boredom.

Finally when the clock struck five. Tony was the first up and was already in the elevtor by the time Ziva and McGee had grabbed their bags.

"Where do you think he's going?" McGee asked Ziva.

"Probably got a date", was the reply and then they both set off to go and meet Abby for a night out.

Still sitting at his desk, Gibbs was thinking about the day, and mainly Tony. DiNozzo hadn't seemed hiself to day, hell, he wasn't annoying anyone which was unusal.

"Penny for your thoughts" came the voice of Ducky.

Looking up he saw Ducky standing by his desk. "Hey Duck, everything ok?"

"Why yes Jethro everything is fine. But it seems to me your the one with the problem"

Staring at hs best friend, Gibbs sighed, "I made a remark to DiNozzo about firing him if he showed up late again, and before you say anything it's the third time in a week."

"Well you have to speak to him Jethro, i know your not good dealing with people's emotions, but you need to see him tonight, if you like i could come with you, for some moral support!"

Gibbs stared at Ducky, and then let out a slight laugh, "Okay Ducky you win, we'll go see him tonight. Just one question, your car or mine?"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2076