Double trouble by Blazer54
Summary:
Categories: Other Mixed Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Hollis Mann, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Case, Drama, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Death story, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9340 Read: 24892 Published: 06/20/2007 Updated: 07/14/2007

1. Double trouble by Blazer54

2. 2 by Blazer54

3. 3 by Blazer54

4. 4 by Blazer54

5. 5 by Blazer54

6. 6 by Blazer54

Double trouble by Blazer54
Prologue

Jennifer Sheppard stepped out of her house waiting for her escort to come and pick her up, she waited but no body came so she walked out of the garden and spotted the usual service car she walked over and stepped into the armoured car. Jenny tapped the driver on the shoulder, "Hey Melvin did you fall asleep?" she gasped as Melvin's head dropped into the steering wheel, sounding the horn with a loud *Toooot*.

"Melvin? Melvin? Are you okay?" she said shaking his shoulder, she spotted a pool of blood in the upholstery. A dark figure appeared opening the other passenger door, wearing a balaclava Jennifer didn't recognize the person aiming a suppressed MP5 in her face, "Who are you?" Jennifer managed to say before the black clad target opened fire, ripping thru her like a hot knife thru butter. The blood was now dripping from the window, Jenny sat with her mouth opened like she was going to say something but her eyes had a blank expression telling the dark figure that she succeeded in her mission, she closed the door and pulled off her balaclava and disposed of it and her weapon in the nearest trashcan. As she stepped into her car she tugs her blond hair behind her ears and puts on her beret, she fixes her lipstick and starts the car, "Okay Jethro, lets see how your famous guts is going to solve this one."
***

Chapter 1


Gibbs walks into the bullpen spotting McGee sitting behind his desk, "Good morning boss!" McGee grunts with bleary eyes. "What happened to you?" Gibbs said looking at McGee, "I'm still having trouble finishing my next book." He says rubbing his eyes. Cynthia comes barging in the bullpen, "Mister Gibbs, director Sheppard isn't responding to my calls and neither is her chauffeur!" she squeaks. Gibbs shrugs, "Jenny used to go off the grid every other day when she was still a field agent." Cynthia shakes her head making her curly brown hair fly from side to side.

Gibbs opens his cell phone and dials Jenny's number, the phone rings a couple of times before kicking into voicemail, Gibbs turns towards McGee, "Do that thing you do and find me her location!" he says walking towards the elevator.
***

Tony turns to his side and extends his arm to grab his new fiancé, but instead he touches the sheet, he grabs his pillow and hears the water running. "Honey?!" he yells from underneath his own pillow, he groans and throws off his sheets and pillow. He gets out of the bed and scratches his bare ass, "Honey?!" he walks towards the bathroom, opening the door a bit he pops his head inside.

He spots Ziva sitting on the floor of the shower booth, "What's wrong sweet cheeks?" he says stepping inside the small room and closing the door behind him. Water is running down Ziva's back, her head is hanging down in between her shoulders and she wipes a hand across her face. Tony walks over to her and caresses her back, she turns around and hugs him, he kisses her and tastes her salty tears, she raises her other hand and shows a pregnancy test with a smiley face on it. "T-tony." She stutters he kisses her again, and gives her a big smile, "This is great news!" he says raising her chin and looking into her dark brown eyes.
***

"Hey don't give me that look, you told me I could buy all the clothes we needed!" Abby says putting on a pink t-shirt, *Sigh!* "Yeah, but I didn't know you where going to try and embarrass me by buying that!" he says rolling his eyes. Shaking his head he puts on a pair of woodland camouflaged pants and his new combat boots he walks towards the door and is about to turn the handle when Abby yells, "Hey! Where the hell do you think your going mister?!" she yelps.

"I need these boots fit for running, so I figured I got no job, my fiancés going back to work and I'm a little behind on my workout I might as well do some running today!" he says confidently looking over his shoulder. "You are not leaving unless you dress yourself properly, now get your tight ass back here and properly dress your self soldier boy!" she says pointing towards a pile of neatly folded sleeveless shirts.

He turns on his heels and walks past the clothes picking up his mp3-player, "Thanks honey I almost forgot." He says walking towards Abby and kissing her on the lips, "Eehum!" Abby coughs as he walks away from her, "O right, I keep forgetting stuff, thank god I have you!" he says turning on his heels again and kneeling down kissing her somewhat bloated tummy, giving Abby another kiss on the lips he walks out of the door. As he walks down on the steps out of the apartment building he feels his cell phone buzzing in his pants, "Yallo, Anton speaking." He says stopping.

*Sigh* "Heh, okay, I just wanted to make you feel like I do, when your around McGee. Yeah I know he wouldn't do anything but still. Just the way he looks at your bum." He slaps himself and holds the phone away from his ear, ‘You had to bring up the ‘B' word again.' He thinks to himself slapping himself again. As he runs back up the stairs he opens the door and sees Abby laying on the couch crying in a pillow, "Honey! I was just-." He's cut off by Abby rising her head from the pillow, "Being a dick!" she yells at him sobbing. He walks over to the couch kneels and caresses Abby's back, "I was going to say dummy but yeah that would fit in there too." He says kissing her hair.

"Abby, I, *sigh* I am just so worried I might lose you, I love you with everything I have, I don't know what would happen if I lost you." He whispers softly in her ear. She turns around and looks into his eyes, "Hey, I though you commandos weren't supposed to be scared." She breaths wiping away her tears. He shakes his head, "Only when we are ordered too and we are basically a bunch of pussies when it comes to our families." He grins and kisses her lips.

He helps her up to her feet and walks into the bedroom, he returns clothed in a white tank top with a small patch sown on the right chest, it shows a grinning skull with a green beret on and two M-4's crossed underneath it. Abby blows her nose in a tissue and smiles, "Mess with the best, die like the rest! You make it look like you're a bulldog, but underneath your nothing but a cute little puppy." She giggles rubbing her belly. "You got me figured out. That's why I love you Abby." he says grinning like a fool.
***
2 by Blazer54
Chapter 2

Gibbs walks towards the armoured car and flips open his cell phone calling Jenny again, he can hear a ring tone coming from inside the car, as he walked closer towards the door and opens it, he closes his eyes and closes the phone. He opens his phone again, "McGee, call Ziva and Tony and tell them there weekend is over! We've got a case!" he says closing the phone again.
***

Tony and Ziva arrive both still a bit wet from the shower, McGee stands snapping pictures of the crime scene while Ducky and Palmer are checking out the inside of an armoured car, "Hey probie where the hell is Gibbs at?" Tony yells at him while he grabs a pair of gloves. He walks over to the car checking out the victim, "Holy shit!" he gasps as he spots the lifeless body of Jenny.

"Aah Anthony, Ziva, this is quite unfortunate to meet the new betrothed couple." he says sadly sliding out the liver probe. "Mister Palmer, please fetch the personal bag, make haste and be gentle the director would have wanted it that way." He says with a sad smile, Tony shakes his head in disbelief, "J-J-Jenny?" he stutters as Palmer zips up the black body bag.

Ziva hugs Tony and strokes his hair, "Come on furry butt, we need to catch the person who did this." She lovingly whispers in his ear, his look of disbelief turns into mock anger, "My butt is not furry!" he says a little too loud. McGee turns his head and gives them a filthy look, "Too much info Tony! O and by the way, Gibbs left you in charge, so what are we supposed to do?" he says turning his head back to the camera again.

Tony's face lights up like a Christmas tree, "Probie toss me that camera, you got bag and tag detail oh and sweet cheeks, your sketching skills are needed over here!" he says pinching her butt. She playfully slaps him in the face, "Hey I thought we agreed on not doing that in front of kids." She giggles, McGee gives them a really odd look, "Did you just giggle?" he says raising his eyebrows.

He takes a look in a nearby trashcan, spotting a black ski mask and a weapon, "Err, guys I think I found something!" McGee yells pulling out the mask with a disgusted look on his face, a smudge of dog poop lands on his shoe. "Aah crap these are new!" he says trying to wipe it off on the grass besides the trashcan.
***

Abby has some hard rock music playing in her lab, sitting on a chair typing behind her computer a person walks into the door and taps her on her shoulder, "Hey Gibbs!" she shouts not looking up from her computer. "Hey Abs, how's the baby!" Tony yells trying to over voice the loud music.

Abby turns around and hugs Tony, "Yay! Tony! Congratulations on finally getting engaged!" she squeals as she releases him from her tight choke hold he takes a good look at her T-shirt, "Not everything in Holland is flat?" he reads out loud from across her chest. "You know if you keep staring at my boobs you are going to get in trouble with some people." She says giggling, "That would include me DiNozzo!" a short man wearing a camouflaged pants and a tank top.

"Anton!" Abby says pushing Tony to the side and grabbing her fiancé by the face and smothering it with kisses. "What the hell are you doing here probie?" Tony says looking at the sweaty man, "Well I guess Gibbs thought you could use the extra manpower, so he hired me back." Anton says cracking a big smile.
***

Abby looks over the small iron sight of the submachine gun, "Okay so how would you fire it with one hand?" she says trying to hold it steady in her right hand. He moves behind her and grabs the weapon, he extends the butt stock and gently puts it against her shoulder. He grabs her right hand and brings it up to the gun, "Either it's like this or you stick a flashlight underneath it and you shoot short bursts from the hip. When we get home tonight I could show you with a pair of P90's." he says kissing her neck, "Did Gibbs give you your badge back already?" she says wiggling her butt.

He looks down and grins, he kisses her neck again only this time he suckles on her neck making a small red hickey in her spider web tattoo. Abby turns around and giggles, "Your not going to show me those machine guns tonight are you?" he blushes, "I'm sorry, my testosterone and adrenaline levels are sky high, we are at work, this is inappropriate." He says backing up letting go of her body. *Slap!* "Ya think Halve!" Gibbs says next to his ear.

"So tell me what have you got for me Abby?" he says giving Anton an evil stare. "Well Gibbs, I have an extremely horny fiancé waiting to jump me right here and now. But my guess is that's not what you where asking about, the MP5 still had a serial number on it, I ran it threw a databank and found it was one of ours, army to be precise." She says walking out of the ballistics lab and sitting behind her computer. As she puts on a few pictures of documents on the big plasma screen, "These babies are stolen from the armoury, out of Fort Sumter in South Carolina, not that you already didn't know that but still, they disappeared like a ghost on a speedboat." She says trying to hide her hickey.

He nods and starts to walk out of her lab, as he gets to the door he turns around and gives Anton a ice-cold stare, "Keep your hands of my forensics expert, if I find you playing grab ass at work again I'm going to kick your ass back to The Netherlands!" Gibbs grunts as he turns to walk out of the lab, "Hey Gibbs! Wait a minute!" Anton yells making Gibbs stop and enter the lab once again.

"What?!" Gibbs barks looking irritated, "I need to talk to you about something." He says looking pointing his eyes towards Abby. Gibbs raises an eyebrow and shakes his head, "Follow me probie." He says making a come here gesture, "On your six boss." Anton says kissing his hand and blowing it towards Abby. As both men are out of the room, Abby rubs her belly and whispers, "Yes that one was meant for you too."
***

Tony sits behind his desk and gets a new mail, he clicks on it opening it:

Dear mister DiNozzo,

I would like to inform you that there is a new light to be shone on the death of your late fiancé's murder. I believe there is a parcel soon to be delivered to your apartment, inside this parcel there is the murder weapon that was used in this cold and deliberate act of unnecessary slaughter. On the weapon's trigger and grip I believe there to be fingerprints of the director of Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Jenny Sheppard. Also in this parcel you will find a classified document in which Jenny Sheppard closing the police investigation and declaring it a case for NCIS to investigate.

I hope the new evidence helps you in reopening the case and finally closing it for good.
Your sincerely,

Salientia

As soon as Tony is done reading the letter he opens his phone and presses speed dial one, "Hey baby doll, I'm not feeling very well, could you tell Gibbs I'm going home sick? Thanks love you too!" he says closing his phone.

*Slap!* "You look okay to me DiNozzo, now get Halve to help you with a list of suspects who wanted Jenny dead!" Gibbs barks looking pissed off. As he steams off towards the elevator Tony looks at Anton giving him a ‘what the hell happened?' look, *Sigh* "Two things, first he didn't have his morning coffee yet and two he walked in on me fondling Abby's six." Anton says rolling his eyes.

"He told me that you two didn't do hinky stuff at work." Tony grins, "Never thought I would do that or say this, but apparently the right woman really does change the right man." Anton says shaking his head. *Slap!* "Hey! What was that for?" Anton yelps rubbing his head, DiNozzo grins, "I'm team leader, I get to slap anyone I want." *Click* Tony gulps and looks down at the gun aimed against his crotch, "I'm a commando, I get to kill anyone who fucks up."
***
3 by Blazer54
Chapter 3

Ziva walks into the gym and spots Tony and Anton sparring, both are wearing boxing gloves.

"DiNozzo please stop doing the gay ass dance routine!" he yells ducking a right handed swing, "This is called boxing probie, if you are quick enough nobody can hit you." He says punching Anton in the chest with a left jab. "So what are you going to do when I take that out of the Equation?" Anton says swooping Tony's legs from under him.

"Hey! Thought we where boxing." Tony says getting to his feet, Anton shrugs and tries to untie his boxing gloves with his teeth, "What the hell is up with these things." He says trying to gnaw the lace off. He spots Ziva, "Can you help me with these bloody things, they have no use anyway." Anton says pointing a glove towards Ziva.

Ziva shakes her head and lowers the rope letting her self into the ring, "Come here you two loons!" she says walking over towards the two men. Both men give her an irritated look, "It's goons." They both reply at the same time, Ziva shrugs, "You are both a bunch of loonies too." She says giggling.

Anton's eyes shoot towards Tony, "What the hell did you do to her? You turned her into a little giggling schoolgirl!" he says hardly believing it himself. Now Tony shrugs, "I guess the right man can change the right woman too, PRO-BIE!" Tony says putting up his gloves already anticipating a punch from Anton.

Anton quickly unties the other glove and throws it against Tony's blocking fists, "You want to get your ass kicked or something? Cus If you say that again, I will take your ass down, HARD!" he says taking off his tank top. Tony laughs and walks over to the shorter man, he starts launching jab after jab at the face of his opponent. A jab grazes off the younger man's cheek knocking him to the ground.

"Okay, I've had it with your BS boxing crap, your going down!" Anton growls angrily getting to his feet, he charges full speed towards Tony, "What the hell are you doing? PRO-BIE!" Tony scowls at the man running at him. The smaller man slides down, kicking Tony's legs underneath him, the blond man quickly jumps on his downed prey, he puts his knee in Tony's stomach and his elbow under the other man's chin.

Anton presses his nose up to Tony's, his blue eyes stare cold into Tony's eyes, "What was that Tony?" he calmly states rising his face cracking a triumphant smile.
***

Ziva kisses Tony passionately on the lips, she nearly forces her tongue into his mouth, Tony pleasantly caught by the surprise, engages the invading tongue and starts moving his own mouth muscle. Gently cupping her butt cheeks he lifts her up and sets her on the small aluminium railing, Tony breaks off the kiss and looks into Ziva's dark brown eyes, "Cupcakes we really need to find a place to do this, if Gibbs finds us like this he's going to go ballistic and slap us both silly." He says giving Ziva's buttocks a soft pinch.

Ziva pushes Tony away and hops off the railing, pushing him to the other side of the elevator, she seductively growls as she walks over to the other side. "Err baby, are you going to do what I think your going to do?" he says giving a worried look at the elevator doors, Ziva kneels in front of Tony's crotch. Sliding down the zipper Ziva seductively looks up at Tony's eyes, "I don't know what do you think I'm going to do?" she says with a diabolic smile.
***

McGee presses the elevator button and looks impatiently on his watch, ‘Damn it, nearly middnight in England.' His mind wanders to the powerful elf lord he is, level forty-five the white wolves fur coat that gives him plus twenty magic skill. ‘Wonder what James is up to? Probably hunting orcs with his new ‘call of the wild' spell, that spell wreaked havoc on big hordes of those ugly little creatures!' he thought to himself smiling.

As the door of the elevator opened Ziva looked up towards the roof of the elevator, studying it like Mica Angelo painted a copy of his world renowned work from the sixteen chapel on there. McGee knew there was something wrong with the whole situation but shook it off, ‘Maybe if I can get this evidence to Abby quickly I can squeeze an hour at home.' He thought back at the quest he was supposed to be undertaking this night, exterminating the goblin plague at the edge of the small town of Stalerum.

*ZZZZip* he heard from behind him he was instantly aware of what must have happened inside the elevator, he instantly withdrew his hand of the aluminium railing and rubbed the palm against his pants. As the door opens with a ping signalling the floor Abby's lab is at McGee steps out of the elevator as it quickly closes behind him he could swear he heard another zipping sound.
***

"Abby stop trying to get us into trouble!" he hisses, Abby tries to tug on his shirt but he stops her, "Oh come on, you know you'll love it." She says giving him a exaggerated wink. He grins and lets her take off his shirt, tracing the outline of his six-pack with her right hand she lets her hand slide down towards his pants, closing in on the button her hand is stopped again. "Do we really need to do this here?" he says looking at his fiancé, she pries his fingers off her wrist and grabs his hand putting it on her bulging belly, "This bump means I get to pick a place, time and position you have to do whatever I want!" she says cheekily sticking out her tongue at him.

He grabs her lower back and squats down to his knees, kissing her belly, looking up with an impish grin, "So you already have the time and place picked out, what position where you thinking?" she giggles and lets her hands go to his short hair, "I say you drop down on the ground and show me how commandos do a covert infiltration." She says wobbling her eyebrows.
***

McGee walks into Abby's lab and looks around to see if he can find her, he lays the evidence bags on her desk and turns towards her computer, ‘Damn it, I can't leave those bags here alone, might as well play some WoW here.' He thinks to himself starting to download some files from the internet.

Ten minutes later he was logging in and in a party with his English friend and fellow elf lord ‘Games4James', he and James met last month in a tavern where Tim was trying to sell his redwood rod with forty-three earth damage points. The then only level ten James was basically a newbee needing a guide in the magic world of Azeroth. After some noble ‘tanking' from Tim's side the ‘noob' was levelling like crazy, they had been doing these sort of quests for a couple of weeks now.

As he walked into there usual meeting place ‘the thirsty steed inn' he spotted James's character standing besides the bar.
Games4James: hey Tim over here
Games4James: Thought we said 7?
ElfLord1: Y I KNNW SRRY HAD WORX
Games4James: lol caps!
ElfLord1: srry, wanna do q?
Games4James: Y lets go

The two elf lords left the bar and opened a teleport scroll towards the small town of Stalerum, stepping out of the portal the two move next to the only tavern in the town and start readying for battle.
***

‘Goddamnit! Why did you die Jen?' Gibbs asks himself reading the twenty new emails to the temporary NCIS director. He shakes his head in disgust, "Cynthia! Get in here!" he yells slamming his fist on the keyboard. The door is opened shortly there after, "What's wrong sir?" she says realising her mistake as soon as she said it, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!? DON"T SIR ME!" Gibbs yelled on the top of his lungs.

Cynthia cringes from the loud sound and backs up away from the desk, as she is ready to close the door Gibbs raises from his chair he yanks on his keyboard, making his computer case rustle and ripping the cord out of its socket. He walks out of his office and throws his keyboard on Cynthia's desk, "Get that damned thing fixed!" he yells angry stomping down the corridor and down into the bullpen.
The bullpen is empty and even Anton's old desk is empty, he extends his neck and looks over the cubicle barrier, spotting agent Lee he rushes over towards her and stops her. "Hey, err legal person, where is everybody?!" he barks making her jump a bit in the process. She looks at him scared, "I think agent David and agent DiNozzo went out for lunch, McGee had some evidence for forensics and Agent Halve, err, I have no idea where he is at, err director Gibbs." She sums up averting her eyes shyly from him.

Gibbs nods, "Thank you, err, Lee was it?" he says squinting his eyes trying to remember her name. She nods shyly and he walks off towards the elevator.
***

Games4James: heal plz!
ElfLord1: move left and try pot, busy!
McGee, out of anger slams his fist on the desk, "Fuck this little bitches!" McGee swore as he unleashed a devastating earthquake, the little goblins cried out in pain as they fell thru the freshly opened ground.

*SLAP!* the ear shattering sound made McGee's head hit the keyboard, McGee yelled out of pain and blinked his eyes a few time when he raised his head from the keyboard, a few keys where sticking to his forehead. "Oi elf lord if I ever catch you playing that shit again , I will plant a log sized boot up your ass!" Gibbs said pointing a threatening finger towards McGee's face. "Now come on, you got to unfuck my computer, it crashed again!" he says nearly dragging McGee over the floor, "Pff, Windows." McGee nearly spits.

"What was that elf lord?" Gibbs says raising his hand for another slap, "On your six boss!" McGee yelps.
***

Later that night Tony reads a thin file folder, containing the secret order given by NCIS director Jenny Sheppard, Tony lets his head hang, "Why Jenny? Why?" he whispers to himself. Ziva taps him on the shoulder making him jump like a scared rabbit, "Jesus Ziva, you scared the crap out of me!" he says trying to get his hart rate down. She rubs his arms and presses her nose into his neck, she reads the short file and absentmindedly strokes Tony's hair.

"Maybe you should ask Gibbs tomorrow, he would do move heaven and hell to help you." Ziva says looking over at the revolver packed into a plastic bag. "It's earth Ziva!" he says stroking her cheek gently. Tony nods his head, "I think tomorrow will be a very bad day for NCIS." He says trying to suppress a heavy sigh.
***
4 by Blazer54
Chapter 4

Gibbs sat in MTAC and watched a corporal marine in combat fatigue over the huge video screen trying to explain how he had lost a HMVW in the middle of the desert, "Sir I swear to god, I got out to check on a strange rock, when I turned around the car was gone!" the young man pled with a desperate voice.

Gibbs shook his head, "You have twenty-four hours to find that vehicle, or else!" Gibbs turned towards the operator besides him making a cutthroat movement, the corporal's face is replaced by an NCIS logo. "Sir Agent DiNozzo is searching authorisation to get into MTAC, want me to let him in?" the operator says looking over his shoulder. Gibbs nods and takes a sip from his coffee. Tony walks into the dimly lighted room holding a sheet of paper, "Hey boss, we need to talk about something." Tony said kind of hesitating.

Gibbs shook his head, "No we don't DiNozzo." he said curtly, Tony looked confused, "But boss you really need to read this." Tony said trying to sound firmly this time. Gibbs took another sip of his coffee and sighed, "I'm kinda busy DiNozzo! I have a job too you know!" Gibbs replied aggravated. Gibbs looked up from his coffee cup and noticed Tony's nervousness and frowned, he expected Tony to spot the irony in the fact that he himself finally had no real boss to bitch up to, but Tony didn't move an inch.

"What is it DiNozzo? Some one choke to death on a paperclip or something? You look like you've seen a ghost." Gibbs said on a mild tone, trying to cheer up Tony. Tony just handed Gibbs the printed e-mail, Gibbs's eyes scanned the text and grew wider and filled with rage the further he got down the page. Gibbs threw down his Styrofoam coffee cup, ripped the paper to pieces and jumped out of the chair grabbed Tony's shirt, *SMACK!* *SMACK!* the two slaps across Tony's face sounded.

"DiNozzo! What the hell where you thinking? Why didn't you report this to me the moment you found the damn letter!" Gibbs said with a very angry face. "Well actually it's an E-mail Gibbs, and he gave McGee and me the assignments to where it came from." Abby said in a happy voice, her face was projected on the main screen making her head look huge. Gibbs complexion changed and released Tony's shirt from his clenched fist, "Err, Tony, why didn't you tell me, this is about Jenny and I need to know, err, what happened to her." Gibbs said suddenly looking towards Abby.
***

"McGee how is the tracing going?!" Tony yelled walking into Abby's lab, Tony noticed the Metallica music pounding his eardrums, "Abby! could you turn this stuff down a bit?" Tony yelled towards Abby. Abby and McGee turned around and spotted Tony, "Hey Tony!" Abby yelled, Tony put his hands against his ears signalling to Abby to turn down the music. Abby grabbed the remote and pressed the pause button, the music stopped suddenly as Tony let go of his ears, *BANG!* a very loud gunshot is heard *Slick! tsjik* the cocking of a pump-action shotgun is heard.

Tony gave Abby a irritated look, "Why is your fiancé playing with a pump-action shotgun?" he asked giving Abigail his best piercing stare. "I need to know what kindofa kick the damn thing is going to give me, when I load ‘er up with some decent ammo!" Anton yelled as he stepped into the room carrying a SPAZ shotgun.

"O come on, what's next? A freaking M-60?" Tony scuffed, "You couldn't even carry one of those anyways!" Tony chuckled sizing up the small man. "Wanna bet? Nam weapons are mean son's of bitches but I'll fucking carry a Vulcan cannon to the moon, just to prove you wrong DiNozzo" Anton barked back.

*Slap!*
*Slap!*
"If you two dumb asses can't behave I'm firing your asses both." Gibbs says looking over towards the two freshly slapped men. "Boss!" Tony and Anton say in tandem, Gibbs walks past the duo and sets down a cup of CafPow on Abby's desk. Abby smells the cup but shoves it towards McGee, another CafPow cup is set on Abby's desk, she turns around and looks Gibbs in the eyes, "Gibbs you know I'm not drinking any caffeine!" she says pouting her lip.

Gibbs nods and grabs one of the cups and takes off the lid, "This one is a fruity drink, softy something." He says kissing Abby on the cheek. She giggles, "I never lost faith in you my silver haired fox." She smiles and takes a sip, her face shoots into a grimace, "Banana flavour?" she says putting the cup down. Gibbs gives her a quizzed look, "Thought you liked banana's?" Abby eyes grow big and averts them towards ceiling, "Yeah, err, I do, how'd you know?" She asks cringing for the answer. "I over heard you saying something about a banana, to Anton a couple of weeks ago." He says not entirely aware of what he just said.

"So what ya got for me Abs?" he says looking at the plasma screen, Abby opens a couple of files and picks up a small pistol bagged in an evidence bag. "I have some bad news and some very bad news Gibbs!" she says looking at him with an expression of pity, Gibbs shakes his head and sighs, "Come on Abby." he says trying to keep his expression neutral.

"I'm sorry Gibbs butt the pistol had director Sheppard's finger prints all over it and if that wasn't bad enough the barrel groves lined up with the rounds found in miss Benoit's body." Abby said trying to sound as neutral as well. Tony ran out of the lab and yelled something in Hebrew that sounded like a swearword, "I'm sorry Tony!" Abby yelled but Tony was already out of hearing distance, Gibbs however just stood there with a blank expression on his face.

Anton turned to McGee who was also looking at the whole scene with a shocked expression, "And what did you find out McGee?" Anton said giving him a prod. McGee snapped out of his strange shell shocked look, turned around and brought up a world map on the plasma screen, "Traced Tony's E-mail from a server in China to one in Australia then thru a fake company in Poland back to a internet café in DC." McGee said tracing the red lines across the world map.

"Can you tell if the bastard is still around here McGee?" Anton said giving Tim another prod, McGee nodded and started another program, "Give me a few seconds." He snapped taking a sip from the CafPow. After a couple of minutes the program made a chirping sound, "Yes!" McGee yelled grabbing the CafPow and slurping another big gulp of the caffeine laced drink.
Tim wrote something down on a yellow post it note and gave it to Anton, "Lets go Halve." McGee said heading for the door.

Anton walked over to Abby and kissed her on the lips and gently caressed her belly, "Take care of Gibbs, he looks like he needs a hug Abby." he whispers in her ear, Abby giggles and nods, "I've got plenty of those to go around." She says smacking him on the butt. "You need to get back to work!" she says with a stern look on her face, he nods and follows McGee.
***

"So Tim what have you been up to lately?" Anton asks looking at the shaken McGee, McGee turns his head to Anton, "Anton, could you please watch the road!" McGee yells as a small delivery truck barely dodges them. Anton pushes his foot down on the accelerator and McGee squeals something inaudible, "What was that McGee?" Anton asks calmly releasing the accelerator pedal and stomping down the clutch, shifting up to fifth. "We are in the middle of DC and your driving one hundred miles an hour?!" McGee gasps looking at the speedometer, Anton nods, "Yeah we don't want ourselves to get killed now would we?" he says calmly pressing the accelerator down deep again.
***

Anton yanks the handbrake upwards and simultaneously throws the steering wheel to the left, the backside of the car breaks into a violent power slide and comes to a halt in front of a internet café. Anton unbuckles his seat belt and looks over to McGee, there is no one sitting in the passenger seat, ‘Huh?' Anton gets out of the car and looks over to the other side of the car, McGee is on hands and knees barfing on the floor.

"Err, thanks McGee for not doing that in my car." Anton says with a disgusted look on his face, "Don't mention it, but next time I'm driving!" McGee says coming up and taking out a napkin to wipe his mouth clean.

As they walk into the internet café Anton spots an elderly man sitting behind a small thin laptop, Anton rubs his ear and receives a flashback, the elder man sits in a golf cart and tries to run him over, Anton draws his two pistols and aims them at the elderly man, "Don't move Garce!" he yells in. the man looks up from his laptop and laughs, "Vous parlez le français, bravo! Mais j'ai à vous demander vas te crosser dans un coin !" the man says standing up and calmly folding his laptop together.

A tall bald man and a blond haired woman both wearing sunglasses step into view both pointing a gun at Anton, "How bout ‘you' go play ‘hide' and go fuck ‘yourself'." Anton replies to the elderly man, the man calmly walks out of the café leaving the four people pointing guns at each other. "If you drop ‘em now I might just not shoot you and arrest you, but I will promise you I will not hesitate to shoot!" Anton yells, McGee nods and points his gun at the blond female.

The bald man grins, "Who are you trying to fool? Not us I hope, we are walking out of here and that's it." He says moving towards the door and keeps his pistol fixed on Anton's head. The blond woman follows him and runs outside, a couple of seconds later the screeching sound of tires is heard, ‘shit!' Anton thinks holstering his pistols, "Come on McGee where going for a drive!" he says already at the door of the café.

As the two NCIS agents leave two teenaged boys crawl from under there table, "That's the last time where holding a LAN here!" one of the boys says to the other.
***
5 by Blazer54
Chapter 5

A black Mercedes races thru a red-light a small mini cooper honks its horn having to stop for the speeding Merc, another car races thru the red-light its Anton's blue Subaru. The woman in the mini cooper restarts her engine again and wants to drive off again but a blue Subaru zips past making her release the clutch to quickly and stalling the car again, "Damned street racers!" she yells to herself punching the steering wheel.

A scared McGee sits strapped in the passenger seat trying not to look up at the passing cars and trucks they barely doge. "McGee do something useful and crawl into back seat, open the ski hatch in the bench and then pull out something you think you can shoot with!" Anton says yanking the steering wheel again to doge yet another annoyingly slow Chrysler voyager. McGee begins to protest but spots a huge fuel truck in the middle of the windscreen becoming bigger every second, "What the hell do you think this car is a tank?" Anton yells impatiently steering clear of the tuck. The black Mercedes takes a left hand turn and races towards a few old warehouse buildings.
***

Abby sat behind her computer screen pouting, she had hurt two man she deeply admired and loved. Tony was even angry with her, she shook her head and looked down to her bloated stomach, "Mommy was a bit insensitive back there." she whispered to her yet to be born child.

She overlooked the letter that had kick started this sad situation, "That name, I know that name." she said to no one unparticular, she opened the FBI's most wanted list and had a look there, nothing that matched that strangely familiar name. She started to run several programs of listed suspects but still came up with nothing but the message, ‘no file found.' Abby shook her head in disgust and typed it into a search engine.

"What!" she yelled as she jumped up from her chair, she hit the print screen button on her keyboard and waited till the page was printed out, the first hit read:
Salientia (Anura) includes frogs, toads and their close fossil relatives. The closest living relatives of the Salientia are the other amphibians.

Abby grabbed the sheet of paper and started to move towards the elevator as fast as she could manage, she grabbed her mobile phone and dialed the number of her fiancé, as the phone ran a few times. She was distracted by the sound of gasps and moans of pleasure moving towards her, from the elevator shaft a pair of muffled voices where heard and she could hear clothes being put on hastely by the distinctive zipping sound coming from two pair of pants. The elevator doors opened and Tony and Ziva where both sweating and blushing trying to cover up what just happened.

Abby put her hand over the receiver and stepped inside the elevator, "You didn't have to stop on my account guys, make up sex is the best sex there is I know!" she said with a big grin. The couple gave her a nervous smile and nodded clearly uncomfortable, Tony cleared his throat, "What floor are you going to Abby?" he tried to say with a steady voice.

"Top floor I gotta see Gibbs, I know who wrote the letter." She said before realizing Tony would be as interested as Gibbs, "That's good work Abs, now tell me who's that bastard." Tony nearly yelled. Abby spoke the word frog and Tony's facial expression turned into one of rage, "Do Anton and McGee know there chasing an arms dealer who is heavily secured by bodyguards?" Tony shrieked as the elevator pinged and opened it's doors on the highest floor.

Abby's eyes opened wide in shock and held her breath as the other end of the cell phone line was answered by her fiancé sounding very annoyed and very busy with something.
***

"Hey hon, I'm kinda busy right now!" Anton yelled into the phone while trying to steer around a group of large garbage containers. He heard voices on the other side of the line, he quickly put his phone on speaker function and dropped it in his lap. "How are you doing sweetheart? Something wrong?" Anton said a little louder than needed, Abby could very clearly hear the screaming of tires and the engine revving signaling that the car is being put thru some harsh driving.

"I found out who wrote the letter to Tony, he signed it with frog." Abby said into the receiver while walking past Cynthia and into Gibbs's office. "I knew I should have paid more attention in biology." Anton said nearly ramming a bum and his shopping cart, "I bet you paid better attention when they discussed the female anatomy?" Abby giggled while she lay a sheet of printed out paper in front of Gibbs.

"You know what fuck this shit! Buckle up McGee I'm going to ram that French faggot." Anton yelled as he gunned the Subaru, Abby could hear McGee swearing something and something clicking. *Bang!* *Pssst* Abby could hear metal bending and the sound of airbags deploying
Gibbs switched his view between Abby holding the phone and her frightful expression to the piece of paper with something that looked like a dictionary description. "What have you got Abs?" Gibbs said looking down at the paper, Abby raised a finger towards her lips telling him to be quiet.

"Anton? Anton! Are you okay?" she said in a worried voice, "Yeah babe, just peachy, never better, just remind me we should look for a new tomorrow, gotta go catch that frog now." Anton voice came in muffled. Anton looked back over his shoulder and saw McGee was rubbing his forehead and kept blinking his eyes, "You okay back there?" Anton said putting away his knife in its rightful place on his ankle.

Swinging open the door of his wrecked car he climbed out and walked to the trunk he opened it and took out his alloy baseball bat, another door opened and McGee stepped out of the car and bend over and hurled. "Thanks again for not doing that in, well what's left of my car Tim!" Anton said trying not burst into laughter, "Don't mention it." McGee said walking over towards the trunk of the car. "Here take this." The shorter man said to the other handing him a Uzi, the other man shook his head in annoyance, "How many weapons do you own?" he said pulling back the hammer.

The little man shrugged and walked over to the black car that was mashed against the wall of a building and his own car, "Lets get those assholes out of there!" he said with a wicked grin on his face.
***

"Tell me again how it is that you where able to mail a confidential case file and a revolver, which was sealed and behind lock and key as evidence in a closed murder investigation, to a Special Agents home?" Gibbs said looking over the lid of his coffee cup. The gray-haired man shrugged his shoulders and looked the other way, "Ai am not sayin anyting til mai attorni getz ‘ere!" the man said in defiance. Gibbs stood up and walked out of the interrogation room, as he walked into the small room besides it Tony stood there sipping a identical coffee cup, "A tough one to crack isn't he boss?" he said after taking a sip and staring at the elderly gunrunning man.

Gibbs nodded and pointed his thumb towards the interrogation room, "Your up DiNozzo, he sent you that letter for a reason, find out why." Gibbs grunted giving Tony a penetrating stare. Tony nodded and walked into the interrogation room, he sat down on the chair Gibbs had sat on a minute ago, the Frenchmen raised his lip and shook his head in disgust, "Monsieur DiNozzo, we finallie meat ien persone." The man said with a tone of loathing in his voice.

Tony took a sip from his coffee and calmly placed the Styrofoam cup on the small table, "Why did you send me that e-mail? Mister frog." Tony ever so calmly asked the elderly man. Shaking his head the Frenchmen gave him a question look, "You do not kno' w'at moi rheal name ies?" the man said frowning deeply. Tony slowly shook his head and waited for a response of the man, "Ai waz to becom' yourh fatzer-in-law!" he said emphasizing the last word.

The message hit Tony like a sledgehammer, his facial expression turned blank he quickly grabbed his coffee and walked out of the room. Gibbs frowned but kept staring at the Frenchmen, he shut his eyes and brought his hand up to his eyes rubbing them, ‘Damn you Jen, that's not what I taught you.' He thought to himself as he finished what was left of his coffee, he had a legion of lawyers to deal with in a minute.
***
6 by Blazer54
Chapter 6

As a triumphant cockerel looking at his own private harem of hens the French weapon smuggler stepped into a limo and drove off with his two bodyguards. Once inside he grabbed the car phone and dialed a number, "Aah, ‘ollis you arhe to kiell ze blond boy, ‘e ‘as irrhtated moi for ze last time!" the old man said into the receiver. A grin appeared on his face, he started laughing, "Yes, zat sounds verhy good." He said before laying down the phone on the hook again.

His tall bald bodyguard gave him a question mark look, "I thought you where a white hat?" he said trying to sound as neutral as possible, "W'ite ‘ats don't ‘arm woman, ‘e will beg to be a woman w'en she iz done wit' ‘iem." He replied with a wicked looking grin on his face.
***

*triiing* the doorbell rang, Abby poked Anton awake, "Hmmm, come on Abs not again, have pity on me, I was in a car accident today. Give my boys some rest." Anton said sleepy. Abby moved her body against him and pressed her lips in his neck and kissed him, she let her hand trace his abdomen and then let it slide further down. She kissed him again and grabbed his crotch suddenly squeezing it, making him yelp and roll out of bed, as he lay there stark naked on the floor of there apartment the doorbell rang again.

Anton got to his feet and grabbed his bathrobe and tied it around his waist, he turned around and looked down, "See what you just did Abby, how is this going to look when I open the door?" he says in a mock angry voice. Abby's face curled up in a smile, "Like you just woke up horny." She laughed out loud, *triiiiiiiing* the doorbell rang. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" he yelled grabbing his keys from his jacket.

He opened the door and there was no one there, he looked down to the ground and spotted a package, there was no label whatsoever on the small cardboard box. He picked up the box and walked back inside the apartment closing the door behind him, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife, he sliced thru the gaffer tape and opened the parcel. A small baby t-shirt was inside of the package, he took it out and read what it had printed on it, "I lost my daddy, will you be mine?" he read out loud, looking inside the box he spotted a small timer and a little square block of C-4 explosive attached to it.

"Nice, very fucking nice." He muttered grabbing the package and running towards the trashcan, he dunked the package in there and then ran into the bedroom closing the door behind him. He sprinted over to Abby and pulled her out of bed, "Changed you mind soldier boy?" she giggled as he pressed her against the ground he pushed her under the bed then crawled under the bed himself, "Cover your ears and open your mouth Abby!" he yelled while doing the same thing himself.

Abby didn't understand what had gotten into him, she looked him square into the eye and gave him a ‘what's-up' nod. He let go of his ears rolled to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow and placed it on Abby's belly. "Cover your ears and open your mouth slightly!" he yelled again as he rolled on top of her again. Abby shook her head in annoyance and pressed her fingers into her ears and opened her mouth a bit.

*BANG!* An ear shattering blast came from the kitchen and blew the door to the bedroom out of its hinges sending it flying towards the bed, Anton rolled off Abby and crawled from under the bed. He ran towards the kitchen and spotted a gaping hole where his trashcan and wall used to be, "Damn that French ass!" he yelled as he made his way back to the bedroom. Abby was sitting in a corner crying and hugging the pillow tightly, "Come on Abby, get dressed, where getting you someplace safe." Anton said as he knelt down next to her.
***

*Triiiing* *Triiiing* *Triiiing* the doorbell rang as Gibbs awoke in his bed, he yawned and looked over to his right and rubbed his eyes to see what time it was, "Three fifteen! *sigh* This better be good." He mumbled as he got up and put on a pair of slippers. Gibbs opened the door and saw Abby standing there in a tracksuit and on top of that wearing a bulletproof vest, "Abby? What are you doing here? It's Three fifteen!" Gibbs said a little to loud.

*bark* *bark* A dog two houses down the road started barking, "Watch her for me Gibbs, I gotta take care of something." Anton said in a very hushed voice, Gibbs hadn't noticed the small man standing there because he was his face was painted black he wore a black hat and was wearing nothing but black tactical clothing even his shoulder holsters where black, "What the hell, why are you dressed up like that? And why is Abby wearing a vest?" Gibbs said keeping his voice down.

Anton gently pushed Abby inside, he pulled the door shut behind him and left Abby in Gibbs's confused presence. Gibbs stared at Abby trying to read her mind with his piercing glare, Abby was the one that spoke first, "No Gibbs he hasn't lost it, there was someone at our apartment and delivered a package that nearly blew up in his face." She whispered.

*sigh* "Does he know who did it?" Gibbs asked still a little bit sleep drunk, Abby nodded and yawned, "Where can I get some sleep Gibbs?" she managed to say without falling asleep right then and there. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom, five minutes later he walked down again carrying a blanked and a pillow, ‘Four pm and he's still going to hunt those bastards.' Where the last thing Gibbs thought before he closed his eyes and fell asleep on the couch.
***

Abby's old black Cadillac Miller-Meteor hearse didn't have four wheel drive or a computer controlled fuel-injector but it did have a heavy Detroit V8 engine rumbling under the hood, Anton grabbed his cell phone, dialed a number and waited for the other end of the line to pickup, "Robbert, I need you to annoy some people and get me an location on the French arms dealer codenamed the frog!" he said a little louder than he meant. A disgruntled male voice and a distant annoyed female voice was what he heard before the connection was promptly ended.

After five minutes of driving from one place of town to the other his phone rang again and a short message was all he got, he thanked his friend and cut the connection putting away his phone in a pocket in his small pocket in his tactical vest.
***

As gray-haired man slept peacefully with a beautiful forty years young woman right next to him, the TV was muted but still on and showing a documentary about the lions in Africa and there mating rituals. The TV screen suddenly turned black and powered down, neither the woman nor the elderly man woke up by this, a vague black figure emerged from the darkest place of the room. He had a set of night vision goggles on and from his point of view everything was lit up as brightly as a brothel in the red-light district of Amsterdam.

He very gently took out one of his guns and screwed on a silencer hardly making any noise, he then moved to position himself just besides the elderly man. The muzzle of the silencer gently rested on the forehead he gently moved the gray hair to the side as if not wanting any obstructions for his hollow point .45 round to cover it's target. The eyes of the elder opened slowly and blinked a couple of times getting used to the complete darkness, he turned his head wanting to look in the direction of the TV wondering why it was so dark, as he moved he could feel a cold round tube was being pressed against his head.

"Merde." He swore keeping his voice down, he could see a row of white teeth hovering above his head. "Come out of bed and walk to the bathroom." A calm yet triumphant voice said hushed. The Frenchman slowly got to his feet and waddled to the bathroom, as the Frenchman bumped into the washing table he could hear the door being closed. A few seconds later the light flickered on and he saw a black clad man pointing a gun at him, his face was darkened but he recognized it from somewhere.

René had a flash of him sitting in an internet café, he was about to send an email to announce the winning bid on his latest shipments of German G-36 assault rifles when a small blond man walked in and instantaneously pulled two guns from his shoulder holsters. René blinked his eyes and opened his mouth to speak, "Don't." was the curt reply from the NCIS agent that pointed a gun at him.

He closed it and the black clad man spoke again, "Trying to kill me, I can live with but threatening my home and family I can not allow." He said on a tone that made his blood freeze. "B..b…but." the Frenchman stuttered. *click* *click* Was all the sound that came from his silenced pistol, the face of the man had just exploded and the mirror behind him was turned into a red bloody mess. The small man nodded and screwed the silencer off the pistol and stuck it inside one of his trouser pockets, he eased his pistol inside the holster again and hit the light switch, making everything very dark once more.
***
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2078