SX1 by megaera18
Summary: Shameless farce. The major case team is exposed to a potent laboratory chemical.
Categories: Threesomes and Moresomes Characters: Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Humor, Alternate Universe
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Gibbs/Kate, Gibbs/Ducky, Kate/McGee, DiNozzo/Palmer
Warnings: Multiple partners, Threesome
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 10541 Read: 19062 Published: 08/24/2007 Updated: 08/24/2007
Story Notes:
Inspired by the Stargate Atlantis and X Files tradition - a pheromones story, hopefully with a hint of black humour.

1. SX1 by megaera18

2. sx1 part 2 by megaera18

3. SX1 PART 3 by megaera18

4. SX1 Part 4 by megaera18

SX1 by megaera18
Author's Notes:
Shameless farce. The major case team is exposed to a potent laboratory chemical.
Gibbs was in a hell of a mood at the moment. The major case team had been called out to Waverly University campus for two simultaneous suicides among the Marine Officers in training. There was nothing in the world that got to Gibbs more than the waste of young lives. Sure, it happened sometimes - students away from home got depressed and couldn't handle the pressures of college. But two on the same night! Gibbs' famous gut was telling him to look deeper into this one.

Maybe it had been a suicide pact between Midshipman Angela Davies and her fellow student, one Simon Peale, but why, in that case, did the girl shoot herself in her dorm room, whilst the young enlisted man had hung himself in the basement of the science building? Not, in Gibbs' opinion, the easiest way to go. And the profiles didn't fit either. Davies was NewYork Irish to the point of cliche- as Catholic as they come - and suicide was highly unlikely, unless her life was so unbearable that she didn't want to live for another second. And Gibbs had found nothing to hint at financial or academic failure, though her Grade point average wasn't perfect by any means.

Peale was, in contrast, a career marine on the fast track to sucess. Son and grandson of non-comissioned officers, he would be the first of his family to rise in the ranks, largely due to his hard work and commitment to the corps. It just didn't make sense to Gibbs. He had a perfect grade score and was of proven courage - he had done a couple of summers on the fire lines working for the Forest Service. A real asset to the corps. Why would he take the easy way out without even discussing it with a counsellor?

What had happened in their lives to make them unbearable?
Gibbs stared at the spatter of blood marking the wall, evidence of the girl's demise, and decided he was going to take their rooms apart, looking for clues.

"Hey boss." Gibbs' train of thought was interrupted by DiNozzo who was standing in the doorway. "Got a guy outside who's made some extreme claims about the victim."

Trust DiNozzo to form a bond with a witness - it was one of the young agent's strengths that he was so approachable - unlike Gibbs. All he had to do was smile and turn up the charm and most women - and men - were eating out of his hand. Even Gibbs had reluctantly been swayed by that affable grin on occasion, against his better judgement.

"You waiting for an invitation?" he snapped irritably at DiNozzo. The young agent grimaced and nodded towards a geeky looking student lurking on the threshold. The student hesitantly came forward, his face visibly paling as he took in the sight of blood. Not that Gibbs would take advantage of that. Much.

The guy was like a kicked puppy, eager to prove himself. He had a lot to say, too.

"You wouldn't believe the shit that goes on here, Saturday nights!" The young midshipman grinned nervously, loud and brash once he had managed to open his mouth. "Parties like nothing you've ever seen! You think Angela Davies was a nice girl, but last week, I saw her take on four guys at once! I tell you, the girl was in training for one of those porn videos you hear about on Jerry Springer..." His grin faltered as Gibbs glared at him. "Hey it's the truth! I swear!"

Gibbs let him go. His information sounded true, even though it didn't fit with the picture he was building of the dead girl.

"Interesting," Tony said. "I wouldn't have pegged her as the party type. I mean, look in her closet. Not the sort of clothes you would wear to go clubbing. She dressed like a librarian!" He pulled open the closet door and began to root through the contents.

Gibbs pulled open a drawer full of papers and bean to search through them. Five minutes later, he sat back with an exclamation, holding up a thin sheet of paper.

"Peale had one of these! A copy of a consent form for some kind of medical test." He picked up his cellphone and called Kate and McGee, who were still checking out Peale's room. Fifteen minutes later, the team met up outside the dorm building.

"Both of our dead midshipmen were taking part in a clinical trial, run by Biodyne Systems, boss," said Kate. "Apparently, they could earn $50 a day doing allergy tests for the company's cosmetic products." She shrugged. "I'm told it can be quite lucrative for the students, and it does the company's image no harm these days if they can claim they don't use animal testing."

"Tony, take Kate and check it out. Meet us back here in an hour. McGee and I will be interviewing their friends. And McGee, collect their hard drives!

*****

Professor Davies was a geek. Maybe even an uber-geek, Tony decided. No wonder the guy had gone into cosmetics as a career. With those thick, black rimmed glasses with lenses like the bottom of a glass bottle, and a bad case of acne, all the guy needed was buck teeth to complete the set. Yep. There they were. The prof looked like one of those villains from a really bad B-movie. No wonder he was searching for a way to enhance a guy's attractiveness to the opposite sex. Tony doubted that this geek had ever gotten laid.

Still, he seemed genuinely surprised that the two midshipmen had died, and he was quick to provide details of his tests.

"They were testing our new scent to make sure it has no adverse effects on the skin. Allergy testing, you know. They had to spray a four inch square area of skin and leave the scent on for 24 hours. And nothing harmful was found in our tests." He looked pensive. "I'm so sorry to hear those two are dead. No-one should die like that." Then he seemed to pull himself together. A slimy smile directed towards Kate.
"I don't suppose you would care to have dinner with me tonight?"

"You're right," she said. Tony winced, knowing what was coming would be brutal. "I won't have dinner with you tonight! Or ever!" He frowned, then seemed to shrug off her rejection.

"Hey, you want to try out our new unisex perfume line? SX1. Like CK1 but with extra oomph! It goes on sale next week. Big publicity and all that!" Kate, interpreting the gesture as an apology, held out her wrists and he sprayed some on her, then squirted what felt like half the bottle over Tony. Both agents sniffed cautiously. It was a pleasant, fresh scent, vaguely reminiscent of lilies and spice, but nothing special, Tony thought.

"Take some samples for your partners - I can tell you now, it'll retail at 250 bucks a pop!"

"It's not very strong," Kate said.

"Trust me. When the top note fades, the perfume really comes into its own..."

*****

Gibbs wasn't happy. This case had few promising leads, and his gut was teling him that there was something very wrong here. They were looking for something that could change a person's behaviour drastically - make a naive young woman act like a slut. And why would a confident young man, according to his neighbours in the residence block, suddenly start flirting outrageously with other men, despite the fact that he had never shown any hints of homosexuality. Not that Gibbs cared about his sexual preferences, given his own open minded attitude to sex, but the Marine Corps would have had something to say about it, given the midshipman's new-found outrageous promiscuity. Like "You're dismissed from the Corps."

No wonder the poor, confused bastard had killed himself.
He decided to send Kate and McGee back to headquarters. Kate could research the Biodyne company whilst McGee could check out the midshipmens' computers. He and DiNozzo would interview a few more of the students, to see if any more participants in the allergy trial could be found, before returning to Washington. At least that was the plan, but word had got around that the lucrative tests were under threat, and suddenly none of the students were talking. Finally, he decided to call it a day.

Gibbs was becoming seriously pissed, and DiNozzo's latest foul-up didn't help. Gibbs glared at Tony, his nostrils flaring.
"What the hell is that smell?"

"You like it? It's their new fragrance. A bit like CK1... Meant to be a unisex scent so both men and women can wear it. The lab guy reckoned it was going to sell for $250 an ounce when it goes on sale next week."

"You smell like a skunk in a whorehouse!" Gibbs was, as ever, honest to the point of brutality. The younger man pouted.

"I got a couple of free samples boss. I guess you won't be wanting one then?"

The only response was a cynical snort and the sound of Gibbs winding down the car window. His foot pressed hard on the gas, but that was nothing unusual.

Tony folded his arms and leaned back in the seat, trying to relax. He closed his eyes, not because he was particularly tired, but more because he preferred not to watch the road when Gibbs was driving. Perhaps he did doze for a bit, because the sudden braking of the car to a halt came as a surprise.

"We there yet?" he mumbled, blinking his eyes to clear them as he loosened his seal belt. He felt really strange. He looked blearily around him and frowned. The car had stopped in an alleyway somewhere in downtown D.C.

The passenger side door was wrenched open abruptly and Tony barely had time to yelp before he was wrenched out of the car. Gibbs' hands tangled in his jacket as he manhandled the younger man and shoved him against the side of the car. Gibbs leaned in close, his blue eyes inches away from Tony's.

"You smell good!" he growled, nuzzling Tony's neck, nipping at it with his teeth.

"Huh?" Tony tried to process that. It was kind of difficult with the sting of teeth against his throat and Gibbs' thigh pushing between his. He could feel the hardness of the older man's body against his. Something else hard was pressing against his belly. Tony knew he ought to find this odd, but his mind didn't seem to be working properly. He decided that he quite liked the sensations he was experiencing at the moment, so he relaxed and let Gibbs take charge, his legs instinctively opening wider. For some reason, he felt incredibly horny, and Gibbs' touch felt so good. Thought was just too difficult at the moment.

Gibbs was kissing along his jawline and his hands were everywhere, and then his mouth was on Tony's and oh yeah! Gibbs had pulled his belt open and a big hand closed around Tony's rock hard erection. Strangely, the young agent didn't remember getting hard, he just was, and god it was so good to have Gibbs touching him like that. The man could kiss too, his tongue demanding entrance to Tony's mouth and plundering it mercilessly. Just like those strong fingers, that pumped him ruthlessly.

Tony whimpered. Gibbs was in total control. He wanted to move; to push into that strong fist but the weight of Gibbs' body held him still and that mouth was still in possession of his. Dimly, he heard something in his jacket pocket break, and smelt more of the scent, as a small broken phail leaked its pungent contents all over both of them. Then he was crying out, clinging to the older man, coming into Gibbs' hand with a shudder.

He barely had time to sag against Gibbs before he was being spun round and shoved across the bonnet of the car, his pants around his ankles and his legs nudged apart. He felt something wet against his ass and realised that Gibbs' fingers, slippery with Tony's own fluids, were probing his entrance. He whimpered again and pushed shamelessly against those long fingers.

"You want it, don't you?" Gibbs growled in his ear. "Tell me how much you want it!"

"Yes!" Half hard again already, Tony could hear the whine of need in his own voice. He was unable to stop himself moaning and offering himself, craving what his boss was doing to him. Pushing against Gibbs, instinctively trying to lower his shoulders and raise his ass, wiggling it in wanton invitation. Craving the hardness of Gibbs' cock in his ass. Wanting to be mounted and spread open. Tony was confused by the unstoppable instincts that made him yield to the man behind him yet he found himself loving it too. Grovelling shamelessly for what he wanted.

There was suddenly a withdrawal of that touch, and he was mortified to hear the whine of need that he emitted. A hand came between his legs and found Tony to be satisfyingly erect again. The there was the warmth of Gibbs' body behind his and a pressure against his opening then he was filled so completely that he couldn't suppress his desire any longer.

He found himself shamingly, humiliatingly, grinding himself back against his boss, moaning, unable to control himself, no matter how much he tried. It felt so very good. Gibbs was riding him so hard that he was only able to yield himself up to the piston-like drive of the older man into his body. The end was inevitable. With a shout, Gibbs came, hot fluid spurting inside his subordinate, his final jerky thrusts pushing Tony over the edge into his second glorious orgasm.

Tony gave a long, satisfied sigh and was content to lie limp and boneless across the bonnet of the car, Gibbs' weight pressing him down. They stayed that way for long moments, then he felt Gibbs stir. Then the older man was moving, rearranging his clothes and getting back into the car. Slowly, dazedly, Tony pulled himself together and followed him.

"Wow!" Tony said finally. "Unexpected, boss." Gibbs just sat there, staring silently ahead of him. The silence lengthened.
"It was pretty good..." Tony tried again tentatively. Gibbs wasn't a talker at the best of times.

"I don't know why I did that!" Gibbs said eventually. Blue eyes filled with confusion flickered towards him. "I don't sleep with men..."

"Yeah. I noticed," Tony said dryly.

A hint of annoyance appeared in Gibbs' eyes. "And I smell like a brothel now I've got your damned perfume all over me!"

"Huh!" Tony glared back, anger warring with his own confusion. "So much for afterglow! Now I see why you have 3 ex-wives..." His voice trailed off as the reality of what they had just done began to dawn on him. He and Gibbs had just...

Well...

Had spectacularly good sex!

Bewildered, Tony tried to gather his shredded thoughts together. He might have thought it an especially nice wish fulfilment dream, except for the (pleasurable) throbbing in his well-used ass and the thick smell of perfume from the broken phail in his pocket.

The atmosphere was glacial for the rest of the journey to NCIS headquarters.

*******

Tony rode down in the elevator with Gibbs, heading for Abby's lab. He was carrying a box full of bagged evidence for her to work through. They couldn't quite look at each other. Tony had become sensitive to Gibbs' moods over the years and what he was reading now was denial, pure and simple. Jethro Gibbs wasn't going to admit that they had just done something totally crazy and inexplicable. No sir. Gibbs' palm slapped the elevator control panel with barely controlled violence and Tony winced.

Oh well. He considered humming the theme from the Twilight Zone but he knew it would only piss Gibbs off more. It was almost a relief when the older man exited at autopsy, leaving Tony alone in the elevator.

"Hang on!" Jimmy Palmer called out. He slid through the door just before it closed, and stood panting. He sniffed loudly. Tony flushed slightly

"Slight accident with a sample of scent..." he said.

" It smells good..." Jimmy leaned in close to Tony and nuzzled at his neck. Tony moaned softly. A warm touch against his ass made him realise that Jimmy's hand was squeezing his rear, even as the autopsy gremlin fumbled with Tony's zipper. Then he was dropping to his knees and his very enthusiastic mouth was between Tony's legs, closing around the young agent's traitorous cock, which even now was making its interest felt in the worst possible way.

This wasn't happening. He was going to wake up soon, he just knew it. This was a particularly crazy dream.

Tony flung his hand out and hit the stop control. The elevator jerked to a stop, stuck somewhere between autopsy and the labs. His head jerked back, smacking against metal as Palmer swallowed him whole and began to suck with a ruthless determination. Frankly, Tony hadn't known the young technician had it in him. Though perhaps that wasn't exactly the best way to put it when he had his cock shoved right down Palmer's throat.

Palmer's hand was pushed down the front of his surgical scrubs, working himself frantically, even as he took care of Tony. He was very, very good at sucking, Tony noted distantly. He could probably have sucked a melon up through a straw...

Tony could only yield to the inevitable.

"Oh god!" he whimpered, and came explosively.

Jimmy gave a small sigh of contentment and swallowed every drop of Tony's sperm, then cried out briefly, his hand moving convulsively between his legs.

He rose sinuously to his feet, licked his glistening lips suggestively and grinned at Tony. His nose wrinkled.

"I'm covered with your after-shave Agent DiNozzo. Every time I smell it I'm going to be thinking of you. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you..." He gave an unmistakable wink and pressed the elevator control. "See ya later..."

Whistling, he left the elevator, leaving a dazed agent behind him. Tony sagged against the elevator wall, and slid down it till he was sprawled on the elevator floor. How much stranger could this day get?
*****
The professor grinned as he began to empty his safe. The formula of his artificial pheromone was worth a fortune - certain perfume houses in Paris would pay anything for the holy grail of the perfume industry - a guaranteed aphrodisiac; a chemical that made you want to have lots of sex. Far more than the paltry fifty thousand dollars Biodyne was paying him. The millions made by the guys who had discovered Viagra were going to be nothing compared to this. The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was NCIS.

It had been a stroke of genius on his part to let those two NCIS agents sample the product. They wouldn't be bothering him any time soon. He chuckled wickedly. He hoped that they were broadminded, he really did. As the temperature rose this afternoon, and the two agents began to perspire, the artificial pheromone would be released into the air around them. They were going to be quite preoccupied for the next 24 hours!

******

End of (1/4)
End Notes:
Inspired by the Stargate Atlantis and X Files tradition - a pheromones story, hopefully with a hint of black humour.
sx1 part 2 by megaera18
Author's Notes:
pheromones madness
Gibbs was furious with himself. How the hell had he managed to lose control so badly with his younger subordinate that he screwed him over the front of the sedan? It had been, regretfully, spectacular. The fulfilment of one of his more deeply repressed fantasies. He had never really established how much Tony knew about his bisexuality but he had a gut feeling that Tony had been aware of his inclinations.

That cat was pretty much out of the bag now though.

Why had he done it? Even now, the thought of the young agent, luscious and whimpering beneath him, arching into his touch with sluttish abandon...

Damn it!

He slapped the back of his own head. It didn't help. He felt so hot. Small beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he ran a finger uncomfortably round the edge of his collar. The day was shaping up to be a real bitch.

It didn't help that he could feel a headache beginning behind his eyes.

"Jethro..." Ducky greeted him with a nod. His nose wrinkled. "What on earth is that smell?"

Gibbs flushed.

"Some crap that DiNozzo spilled!"

"Interesting. A fine example of the tastes of the younger generation being completely different from ours, Jethro. I'm afraid it doesn't suit you at all."

"Yeah. Tell me about it!" Gibbs scowled.

"You want the results of my autopsies on the midshipmen. Tragic, such a waste of young lives. I have to tell you, I don't think I've ever collected so many different DNA samples from a single individual as I have from that young woman. And the young man wasn't far behind. And both of their bodies show signs of multiple sexual encounters, very recently..." The sound of his voice blended into a drone in Gibbs' head.

It was so hot in here.

Why didn't Ducky notice? He should be quick to complain about things like that. Surely the room was supposed to be kept at a constant temperature? He felt so strange.

"I think I have a problem..." He tried to tell Ducky hoarsely. The words faltered.

The polished surface of the nearest metal autopsy table was cool under his fingertips, and slowly, irresistibly, he leaned forward and pressed his burning forehead to the cool surface. That felt so good - it momentarily stopped the dizziness. He couldn't remember becoming dizzy, but the world felt as if it was sliding sideways at a million miles an hour. The urge to lean over the empty autopsy table was irresistible. He closed his eyes but it didn't seem to help the strangeness in his head.

'Jethro?' Ducky's voice came from far away. He tried to answer, but he couldn't seem to find the words. There was only the burning need now. Then warm hands were touching him, gentle against his back and he was arching into their touch with a desperate groan.

"So good."

He heard Ducky's voice behind him. A small part of him wanted to stop, but the need was stronger than his common sense, stronger than sanity... Ducky's hands were sure and gentle and his body wanted to be touched so very much. He became aware of an extremely pleasant sensation. Someone was nuzzling against his spine, , lifting his shirt and licking his way downwards with delicious little teasing nibbles across Gibbs' skin. He moaned in pleasure, arching his back against his unseen lover, offering himself without thought.

"Mmmmm. Jethro..!" A voice spoke, breath warm against his back. "You taste so good....."

He found himself enjoying Ducky's gentle ministrations, then somehow his pants were round his ankles and the cool air of autopsy touched the skin of his ass.

Gibbs couldn't stop the moan of pleasure that emerged from his lips as Ducky bit him teasingly on the nape of the neck. Instinct made him push back against the doctor, needing more.... Ducky was now hard and ready, and slid into him with a welcome energy that made Gibbs cry out in ecstasy. This was what he needed! This was the one thing his body wanted more than anything...

"Oh yes Jethro..!" Ducky sighed. His mouth continued its incredible teasing.

The conclusion to their encounter was inevitable, of course. Jethro knew it from the moment he had found his ass in the air. It was just that he had never expected to find himself in a situation - or a position - like this.

Gibbs hated that it was so very pleasurable. For a while, he had felt the other man drive into his body with surprisingly powerful thrusts, filling him completely, hitting that place inside him that made him scream, and he had loved it. He had been out of control; as much of a slut as DiNozzo had been, screwing himself on Ducky's cock... He had come blindingly hard, and he could still remember the sweet fire of it as his body had clenched lovingly around the invader. The hot flood that filled him as the doctor shouted in climax. Ducky slid out of him with a regretful sigh.

"Thank you Jethro. You've made an old man very happy. Do you know how long its been since I felt anything like that... I felt like a young man again!"

"Uh huh!" Gibbs muttered desperately. He had to get out of here. Before something else crazy happened to him. He was beginning to realise, despite the fact that his mind was in meltdown, that two episodes of wild sex in the space of a couple of hours was a sign that something was seriously amiss with the world according to Jethro.

Besides, if he stayed here much longer, he guessed that Ducky was going to get completely the wrong idea about him. He could already feel the stirrings of need waking within him again, and he guessed that it wasn't going to be long before his untrustworthy cock got him into trouble again. He didn't think his ass could take it either.

It had all started with DiNozzo! What the hell had the young agent done to him? He was going to pay for this!

*

Kate was not enjoying the ride back to headquarters. She had let McGee drive, content to relax after another stressful day chasing round after Gibbs. But as the journey progressed, she had begun to feel really peculiar. Somehow, despite opening the window wide, she couldn't seem to get cool. She found herself fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the sweat drip down between her breasts.

With a small moan, she fumbled at the top buttons of her blouse, opening them and loosening the thin fabric so that she could pull the clinging stuff away from her breasts.

McGee's eyes flickered towards her and she glared at him.

"Keep your eyes on the road, probie!"

Her efforts didn't help. Not even when she opened another couple of buttons. With a snarl of frustration, she pulled the constricting cloth away from her body and tossed the offending garment onto the back seat of the sedan. It was much better without her blouse. She sighed in pleasure as the cooler air came through the window and brushed against her breasts, which sat comfortably within her lacy pink bra. She was proud of her breasts. They were pert and full, without being too heavy. Her nipples reacted predictably to the cold air, filling and hardening deliciously, their outline a darker rose against the delicate pale pink lace.

The brakes screeched and the vehicle shuddered to a halt. Kate lurched forward, then she suddenly found that the view presented to her was fascinating. McGee's pant leg was just in her view and she was given a glimpse of something long and bulging, along the length of his thigh It was unexpectedly positioned and quite large. Surely it couldn't be...

Her blush turned scarlet. If his penis was that big, that well endowed, no wonder she had heard rumours about his considerable attributes - reputedly spread by that king of gossip, Jimmy Palmer himself. The autopsy gremlin had allegedly viewed it in all its glory when McGee had an unfortunate encounter with some poison ivy! Apparently, the young man had got his facts right, for once. "It" would have to be inches longer than a normal man's for it to lie just there on McGee's thigh.

It seemed to be growing bigger.

It exerted a fascination of its own and she stared at it, wondering briefly if he had the talent to use it effectively. She didn't realise that she had been staring at the trace of its outline for longer than was decent. Just the thought of something that sizeable made her feel a dampness between her legs and suddenly she wasn't cool any more, she was too warm.

It was his chuckle that broke the spell. She glared at him fiercely, blushing, clenching her small fists in annoyance at being caught. He was watching her now in obvious curiosity.

He knew she had noticed. There was a hesitancy in his eyes - she could, after all, have broken him in two with her unarmed combat skills - but he had a new confidence too. The absolute certainty of a man who knew he had a lot to offer a woman

"Do you want to see more, Kate?" he enquired, his hand gently reaching out to cover hers

"You're an uncivilised pig, McGee!" she snapped, but her hand moved of its own accord to settle over his hardness.

Oh yes. That was exactly what she wanted right now. A younger man with something substantial to offer her and (she hoped) considerable staying power. She squeezed gently, and McGee moaned, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead as he fought for control.

"Find a place to park off-road, McGee," she ordered. "There are a lot of old logging roads round here." He hastened to comply. "Oh yes! Perfect!"

She was out of the sedan before the sound of the engine had died, heading for the gap between the trees, where the grass was soft and green and inviting, dappled with sunlight. McGee was quick to follow. It was easy to find a suitable spot around here, and it was utterly private. Perfect.

McGee stood, hesitant, behind her. She shivered in anticipation, feeling her nipples harden and moisture flow between her legs. Part of her mind was whispering to her how much of a slut she was making of herself, but the urge to satisfy that most basic of sexual urges was overwhelming.

"Take your shirt off, probie!" she ordered, tugging at it, and she was gratified to see him obey her with admirable speed. She wriggled out of her skirt just as quickly. She advanced on McGee like a lioness stalking her prey, and shoved him backwards. He landed on his back in the soft grass, and she was immediately astride him, her nimble fingers pulling open his belt and drawing down his zipper. A moment later, she reached her goal; his cock sprang free. It was exactly as she had imagined it; big and thick and best of all, ready for action.

"Oh yes, McGee. That's exactly what I need!" She climbed onto his hardness, giving a deep sigh of pleasure as he slid into her welcoming, moist depths, filling her completely. He moaned. She laughed and squeezed her internal muscles around him, making him cry out. His hands cupped her breasts which spilled out of her bra, her large nipples firming as his fingers stroked them. She raised herself with a flex of her thigh muscles and groaned in satisfaction as she sank down anew, onto his hardness. She was going to ride him for as long as it took to satisfy her.

Her body soon found a pleasing rhythm that hit just the right spots for maximum pleasure. She moved her body slowly up and down on her lover's big cock, breathing in small gasping cries as she was repeatedly filled and emptied. McGee made small co-operative movements from time to time, but Kate was essentially fucking herself on his upraised cock, as his arms formed a supportive circle around her.

She was getting close now, sobbing with effort, bathed in perspiration and moving wildly, increasingly uncoordinated, until finally she came with a yell, writhing and screaming as she shook with the force of her orgasm.

McGee groaned as he felt the Kate's body pulse around him, and only a superhuman effort prevented him from coming too, but the whimper that she gave as she felt the probie's hardness still inside her was utterly delicious. Then, with a growl, he rolled them both over so he was on top. He began to thrust into her, slow, deliberate, powerful.

McGee had his own ideas about their lovemaking; his hands steadied her as he moved, slowing her increasingly frantic movements to something more deliberate, showing her that he wasn't just a passive partner in this enterprise. This would be done to his timetable. Slow and easy, and utterly thorough, ignoring her curses and pleas. McGee ignored the desperate sounds she was making, and took his time. It didn't take Kate long to appreciate his efforts.

She flung back her head and yelled.

"Oh yes, probie! Show me what you've got."

He did. Twice.
*
End of (2/4)
End Notes:
apologies. For some reason this did not go online on my first try
SX1 PART 3 by megaera18
Author's Notes:
More pheromone fun
Gibbs hurried out of autopsy as if his ass was on fire - which wasn't far from the truth as far as he was concerned. This whole mess had started with DiNozzo. The sooner Gibbs found him and got some answers, the better.

As it happens, his quest was fairly short. He called up the elevator, and headed for the men's room to try and clean himself up, maybe splash some water on his face... In short, to try and act normal. Like he did this every day... And there, huddled on the floor, looking dazed and... Oh god... So ready to be kissed...

Gibbs slammed his fist against the wall, fighting for control.

"You!" Gibbs snarled. "DiNozzo, what in hell have you done to me?" He reached out and grabbed Tony by the shirt, hauling up so that they were face to face. "Before our thing in the car, I certainly wasn't feeling like this!"

"Like what?" Tony faltered. A tiny smirk. "Besides, it was on the car, not in it, boss!"

Why had Gibbs never noticed before, how full and inviting his lips were. They would look so good wrapped around his cock, which was beginning to sit up and take notice.

Already? Hell, DiNozzo was gonna die. After he had been fucked through the wall...

No! He wasn't going to do it. He clenched his fists.

It didn't really help. He felt like he was going to catch fire, small droplets of sweat trickling between his shoulder blades and down his chest.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, DiNozzo! I wasn't being jumped this morning by midshipmen with only one thing on their mind. It was only after we had our little... thing."

"Someone jumped you boss?"DiNozzo's green eyes grew wide and Gibbs couldn't help but notice that his tongue flicked out to wet his lips. So pink. So moist.

"All of this started when you and I drove back from Waverley Campus. Since then, I've had unexpected sex twice in the past couple of hours, DiNozzo. And I can barely think straight right now. It all started with you!"

"Hey!" Tony glared at him. "Why couldn't it be your fault?" Another sly grin. "Anyway, straight, isn't the word I'd use for what you're thinking..." He flushed, his eyes dropping to the more than obvious erection which was tenting Gibbs' pants and pointing in his direction. He gave a breathy little moan, unconsciously licking his lips.

Gibbs gave a snort. "So I like guys sometimes! I'm not the only one! I can tell what you've been up to, DiNozzo. You smell of sex!" His eyes narrowed. " I can smell it even over that crap you spilled..." His voice trailed off then his eyes went wide.

Tony wasn't stupid. His thought processes were only half a step behind Gibbs.

"Oh shit!" he whispered.

"Decontamination shower. Now!" Gibbs ordered. He bundled them both into the elevator and Tony hit the button. The elevator began to move. It was then that both men realised their mistake - far too late. In the confined space of the elevator the perfume smell was almost overpowering. And then its effects hit them.

Gibbs growled softly and moved towards the younger man, brain short-circuiting. He hungrily pulled Tony towards him, kissing the lush lips fiercely. He heard the agent gasp as his breath was taken away by the force of Gibbs' mouth against his.

The elevator door opened and the two of them practically tumbled out, not caring where they were or who could see them. As it happens, they were alone, outside Abby's lab - the pretty forensic technician was in court today, giving evidence.

Gibbs was definitely not thinking straight. He knew, in some whining corner of his mind that he definitely shouldn't be doing this - why he couldn't remember - but he didn't give a damn. He knew exactly what he needed at the moment. A sweet, hard fuck and an all too willing lover who would delight in whatever Gibbs had in mind. Tony loved being beneath him. And Gibbs knew how to make him so hot he would howl like a bitch in heat. Somewhere in the midst of their kisses, both men's clothes were flung aside, and Gibbs' pants were round his ankles. Again.

Tony whimpered, his gorgeous green eyes wide, the last threads of his control vanishing. If he had thought to appeal to Gibbs' better nature, it was a lost cause. Tony found himself reacting to Gibbs in a way that was preordained from the moment Gibbs had first touched him. Not that he was trying too hard - Gibbs was so very good at this, and the young agent had always been comfortable letting his boss take the lead.

He moaned slightly, and his hips lifted helplessly towards his tormentor, meeting Gibbs's thrusting movements with his own. Gibbs slid his hand between Tony's legs and the younger man began to writhe as Gibbs applied pressure to his most sensitive places. And what was worse, he needed it. He craved it!

"I want you, boss! Please..." Tony attempted to look needy, but somehow the effect was sluttish too. "You feel so good inside me..."

With a growl, Gibbs bit at the side of Tony's neck, tasting him, subliminally aware that Tony had been with someone else, recently. Gibbs bit harder in punishment, hands sliding over Tony's hardened nipples and flat belly. The slut moaned and clutched at him eagerly, knowing his place. Gibbs had forgotten how good it was to be in such total command of another man. He was close to losing control already, from just touching the young agent like this. Yet Tony's eyes were shining and when he pulled Gibbs's head down and kissed him, Gibbs was content to crush those lips beneath his and take what was offered to him. When the older man finally released him, Tony was panting for air.

He leaned against Gibbs, gasping for a few moments, then shook his head. He had that familiar dazed look that made Gibbs desire him so much. Then Tony gave a sudden grin and decisively leaned forward and suckled Gibbs's right nipple. He purred with pleasure at the startled cry Gibbs gave. Tony was becoming quite adventurous, now that he knew he could gain some measure of revenge on Gibbs. His lover was moaning, eyes half closed as he twisted under the ministrations of Tony's full mouth. His hands were clenched as he tried to stop his fingers from fisting themselves in Tony's hair. The younger man finished and with a triumphant smirk, straightened up.

Gibbs shivered, trying to get himself under control. His nipples had always been particularly sensitive. A lucky move on Tony's part! He decided that he was going to end this before the slut could get lucky again. He dropped to his knees, gripped Tony's weeping cock, and began to lick and suckle at the swollen head.

He found himself staring hypnotically at the dewdrops of fluid precum that formed on the head of Tony's shaft and used his hand to pump Tony towards climax. A light tease, swirling the engorged head of Tony's penis with his tongue rapidly brought Tony to the edge.

"Noooo!"

Now that was a satisfying noise. Gibbs increased the pressure of his fingers round the hard shaft and gave a powerful suck. He felt Tony shudder, and momentarily the slut's knees buckled as he swayed forward, instinctively trying to push his cock all of the way down Gibbs's throat. Gibbs released him, loving the wail of despair that the young agent gave as his climax was denied him. Tony would be lucky if he lasted through one more turn though. The next time he planned to slip his finger up between the wanton young man's legs. A quick massage of Tony's prostate would finish the little slut off.

He lowered his mouth to suck Tony again, as his wet fingers probed DiNozzo's sweet ass. A few firm strokes made the younger man howl again, his body right on the edge then he was climaxing, moaning helplessly. Gibbs licked him clean, loving the taste of the young agent, who sagged against the wall, panting, his eyes dark with pleasure.

Gibbs smirked at Tony, brazenly flaunting his dominance of the younger man. His eyes shone with challenge, and Tony found himself the first to break that gaze. Gibbs deliberately raised his hand to his mouth, licking the agent's seed off his hand with relish.

Let him see. Better still, join in. He raised his semen covered fingers and with a smouldering glance towards his boss, Tony suckled them shamelessly. Gibbs groaned at the unmistakable invitation in his subordinate's eyes. Gibbs growled, and gripped Tony's chin. He kissed the younger man hungrily, his mouth demanding Tony's submission. Tony moaned into his mouth and his hands scrabbled against Gibbs as he was pushed backwards and Gibbs pressed himself against the other, grinding his hips against Tony's. When the moan became a whimper, he released Tony, trying to ignore the sweet feel of the other's skin against his. The desire to take Tony was a demanding pressure inside him.

Gibbs slid a hand down, rubbing the sensitive area under his lover's balls, fingering them lovingly. The younger man shuddered, his head falling back as those long fingers drove him out of his mind. Tony whimpered in his need, thrusting himself hard against Gibbs. His movements became frantic, his breath sobbing. Gibbs found it so difficult to hold back now.

He spun DiNozzo to face the wall and plunged between warm thighs, to find the younger man already slick and ready for him. So that within moments, he was buried hilt deep inside the firm body, and Tony was very vocally expressing his appreciation. Gibbs' arms wrapped around Tony, holding on to the younger man, as he used his body. Tony was loving every minute of it, from the eager noises he was making, and the way he was pushing his ass shamelessly towards Gibbs. He was babbling nonsense.

"Yes oh yes harder yes. Please. More boss please! Now... Yes yes yes..."

Anything to oblige. Gibbs pounded into him, giving him everything that he so obviously wanted. Gibbs really hadn't meant to let his desires get the better of him. But the young agent had just been so lush and desirable that he hadn't been able to resist a couple of hot kisses, which had led to more. He had wanted to pound his way into the attractive younger man's body, and make Tony scream out his name. It was slightly disturbing, for he had never suspected such dark desires within himself.

Some part of him quailed at what he was doing to the young agent, but most of his mind was overwhelmed by the need to fuck him through the wall. He smelled so good. So luscious. So ready and eager to be taken. Besides which, he obviously liked men, from the encouraging noises he made, and the sly innuendo in his recent remarks.

Tony wailed in frustration, his left hand flung back towards Gibbs. He gripped it tightly. Then they were moving their bodies in unison, slowly building intolerable pressure; heat between them. Gibbs deliberately kept it slow, making the other man sob with need, finally bringing him to orgasm. Those firm young muscles surrounding him, gripped him tightly, pumping him. He screamed, too, as he came over the edge, spurting inside his lover.

Their bodies, slick with sweat, heartbeats slowing, were still locked together.

"Mine," he whispered, and Tony snuggled up against him, a look of sweet satisfaction on his face. He was so tired that he sagged against Gibbs, barely conscious, his mind and body totally exhausted. Holding on to Tony, Gibbs nudged the younger man in the direction of Abby's futon, and the two of them dropped onto it, both desperately tired now. Within moments, still tangled together, they were both asleep.

*

Kate was having difficulty with her recent actions. She had driven back to Washington in record time, her foot pressed so hard on the gas pedal that she had nearly stamped it through the floor. How could she? Screwing McGee like that! Jumping on top of him and impaling herself on his magnificent...

Though there was a rush of heat to her face, at the same time, want seemed to uncoil within her belly, and with a scowl, she squeezed her thighs closer together. It didn't help that she had lost her panties somewhere in the long grass, and she really, really needed a shower.

McGee too, looked the worse for wear. His clothes were grass stained, and there was a rip in his shirt. Oh yes, hadn't she pulled the fabric when she had been frantically trying to undress him... She had the urge to punch him now, if only to wipe that self-satisfied grin off his face. Who would have thought the probie had it in him?

As a consequence, when she pulled into the evidence garage, and helped McGee to unload the evidence, she wasn't particularly careful, carrying the midshipman's computer. At least two of the phials of scent in her pocket was smashed to smithereens. The scent was transferred to several people she brushed up against, as she travelled through the building, feeling increasingly hot and light-headed.

McGee sat down at his desk and stared at his computer. Kate noticed that his expression had changed; he now looked flushed and uncomfortable. Her eyes travelled down to his groin, and she saw that he was hard again. Magnificently, wonderfully hard. Kate dropped to her knees in front of him.

"McGee," she said thickly, licking her lips, "I'm going to recommend you for promotion!"
*

Tony dozed, his mind drifting on the verge of consciousness. He felt deliciously sated, like he had been making love all night. The details though, were a little fuzzy.

Well he must have got what he needed somehow. It was just that he had been so out of his head with need that he couldn't remember clearly what he'd done. Maybe he'd managed to masturbate himself...
But somehow he didn't think so. There was a familiar sensation in his ass that he'd only ever experienced when a lover had been with him. And he could remember a storm of sensation...

Now he was confused! Someone had held him, hadn't they...? He had a vague memory of being up against a wall, with a delicious hardness pounding into him.

Had he dreamed it then...?

He woke, disoriented. He appeared to be lying on the floor of the labs, on Abby's futon, with someone spooned up behind him, big arm curled round his waist. He lay silent and still, processing that for a moment. Male. Wearing a metal bracelet and... Yes... A very recognisable Rolex Explorer II steel wristwatch with a white face and a Nato style strap - not that he was into fashion in a big gay way at all...) The one stylish item worn by... Gibbs!

It was Gibbs sleeping next to him, fully sated by his enjoyment of Tony's body. His arm was curled loosely around Tony and he lay half on top of his latest sexual conquest, resting most of his body weight on the man beneath him. Tony probably could have wriggled out from under the older man, but he didn't. If he woke the boss...

Tony whimpered softly. He didn't want Gibbs awake when he was in such a vulnerable position, he was a little afraid of what the older man might do. Not when he was on top of Tony, with his cock resting damply between Tony's buttocks. Tony wasn't going to move right now. Not only were they most likely stuck together, but Gibbs was probably going to be pissed. Still, it wasn't unpleasant, to be lying in Gibbs' very strong, very comfortable arms.

Tony grinned. Gibbs was very well endowed - though it was slightly disturbing to have a working knowledge of the size of his supervisor's cock and how long it took for Gibbs to get hard again. Tony sighed - good things never lasted. His boss was going to be so mad when he woke up and Tony would be first in line for the firing squad. Not that Tony regretted their encounter. He loved sex - and Gibbs had seemed to know exactly what Tony needed most in a lover. And he had given it to Tony, big time.
Twice.

Gibbs stirred, and nuzzled Tony's neck, breathing in the scent deeply. Tony moaned as he felt the older man hardening rapidly against his ass. He spread his legs in instinctive invitation, and heard Gibbs give a growl of pleasure, his arm tightening around Tony's waist.

"On your hands and knees... Oh yeah. Like that..." Tony scrambled to obey, knowing it would be worth it.

It was.

No wonder he found himself in a blissed out haze. Lucky he was such a slut! He just wished his butt wasn't so sore afterwards.


End of part (3/4)
SX1 Part 4 by megaera18
Author's Notes:
the last chapter
Gibbs was finding it hard to meet DiNozzo's eyes, which was a new experience for him. The situation he found himself in was so damned embarrassing. He cursed his wayward cock for the thousandth time that day. At least, after the two of had stumbled their way into the decon shower, the urge to screw Tony again had finally eased. The cold shower hadn't hurt. And it had felt so good to wash away the sticky evidence of their multiple encounters. He had found sticky deposits in the most extraordinary places; how the hell had he gotten dried cum behind his ear, for pete's sake?

How many times had he come today? Enough to make his balls ache and his ass throb. Tony too, was in obvious discomfort - he moved with exaggerated care and since they had woken up after their last round, he hadn't sat down.

Yeah. No surprise there. Gibbs hadn't exactly been gentle with him. Which was why the young man's obvious cheer had surprised Gibbs. It also made him a little uneasy - the whole physical intimacy issue with DiNozzo was so filled with potential for trouble...

Whatever the hell that chemical stuff was, it made Viagra look like water, so their priority had to be containing the fallout from this disaster. What a clusterfuck! He felt a reluctant smile tug at his lips at the thought. Literally!

"So tell me all about that crap, DiNozzo. Where did you get it? And who came into contact with it?"

Tony flushed.

"The professor at Biodyne gave us three phials each." His hand waved towards the pile of their clothes, which Gibbs had put in a sealed container. "I kept one, and we broke another in the car when we... You know."

"What about the third?"

Tony flushed then, looking uncomfortable.

"Well!"

"Er... You remember what Kate said about the personnel down in evidence hating me? Well, I decided to try and improve relations with them, so I gave them the sample to try. I told them it was really expensive..."

Gibbs gave a snort. "Ya think? I'm sure it'll improve their relations. I just don't think they're going to forgive you afterwards. And the people we've come into contact with will be affected too." A sigh. "You realise half the building could be screwing each other by now!"

"I suppose we'd better find out," Tony said quietly. "Plus, there are those phials he gave to Kate..."

Gibbs nodded. "Stay close, DiNozzo."

A tiny smile flickered across the young agent's face. Gibbs scowled.

"Don't even think it, DiNozzo!"

"Too late!"

Gibbs reached over and smacked the back of Tony's head.

"You'd better hope these respirators work, DiNozzo..." He fitted the mask carefully over his mouth and nose. "...or believe me, you'll know about it!" Tony edged out of range of the older man's hand.

"You need to work on your seduction technique there, boss."

*

It was far worse than either of them could have imagined. Walking into the bullpen, both men had come to an abrupt halt, staring at the sight in front of them. Groups of people were naked and... well...

"Oh crap!" Gibbs vocally expressed his feelings. Tony didn't really know what to say, and settled for a blush instead. Still, a tiny, wicked part of his brain irresistibly found itself studying who was doing what to whom, and what positions they were using.

"I really didn't think Agent Johnson was that flexible! Ow, boss" Gibbs had smacked his head again. "Calling Bethesda now, boss!"

"We'll need at least two decontamination squads, DiNozzo. One here and one at the laboratory that makes this poison. No wonder those midshipmen killed themselves. They must have thought they were going crazy.

"Hey, isn't that... Kate!" The pretty agent heard the sound of her name and looked up from what she was doing. McGee was sitting on his office chair, and Kate was comfortably nestled on his lap, her back pressed against his chest. His arms were around her, his fingers gently squeezing her breasts. McGee had a blissed out smile on his face, and no wonder. Both of them were totally naked and she was riding him, slow and easy, biting her lip in concentration.

"Yahoo! Ride him cowgirl!" Jimmy Palmer danced past them, visibly aroused and hopelessly over-excited, naked except for his glasses. With another whoop, he leered at Kate, then headed towards Agent Pacci, who was doing something carnal with one of the female agents, though all that could be seen of them was the occasional sight of a pair of flabby white buttocks rising and falling behind the desk.

As he spun past Gibbs, he giggled and his hand shot out, snagging the respirator and ripping it off Gibbs' face.

"Want to chase me..?" he challenged with a pout, then he was gone, heading hopefully towards another group of frantically fornicating special agents.

"Oh shit!" Gibbs said. Then he swayed unsteadily. Tony knew that there must be a hundred times the amount of pheromones in the air, with so many people doused in the noxious fragrance. He knew what was going to happen next, and he heard himself whimper softly.

Exactly as predicted, he saw Gibbs' head turn unerringly towards him. It was kind of disturbing, how Gibbs instinctively seemed to seek out Tony to slake his lusts, like a guided missile homing in on its target. Kind of flattering too. At the moment though, he had no desire for any kind of missile near his sore ass!

Tony found himself stumbling backwards, but as it happened, his fear was premature. Kate took advantage of Gibbs' momentary inattention to reach out and grab hold of his shirt.

"You had three ex-wives!" she said hoarsely, her voice full of lust. "I need a man who knows how to please a woman..."

Well, it certainly diverted Gibbs' attention from Tony. Especially when Kate shoved her boss's head down between her legs. He did know what she liked - apparently he liked it too, from the enthusiasm he showed with his tongue on her clit.

Tony stared dazedly at the rest of his team. On one level, he felt kind of left out, then it occurred to him belatedly that Gibbs wasn't going to be on his knees in front of Kate forever. Her increasingly vocal cries told him that she was rapidly coming towards a really spectacular climax. After which, Gibbs was going to be looking for a way to satisfy his own desires. Again.

Remembering the way his eyes had just been drawn straight towards Tony, the young agent decided to get proactive. With a tiny smirk, he studied Gibbs' rear, which was very temptingly posed as the older man attended to Kate on his hands and knees. Tony gave a small, breathy moan, and then decisively pulled his respirator off. If it was going to happen again, it would be on his terms!

The air smelled of perfume and sex, a strangely heady combination...

Then he was behind Gibbs, and they were somehow skin to skin, and he was pushing his way into his boss's tempting ass. Instead of pushing him away, Gibbs began to moan, and spread his legs wider, bracing himself so that Tony could pound into him unimpeded and he was so hot and tight and yes, eager for it. It was spectacularly good, especially when Gibbs began to beg for Tony to do it harder...

*

Epilogue
It had been a week since the now notorious "incident," and they still couldn't look at each other. Every time Tony looked at McGee, for example, all he could see was the expression on the probie's face as Kate had bounced up and down on top of him. Tony could do without those pictures in his head, so he preferred to pretend McGee wasn't there.

Kate was too embarrassed to come in to work for three days afterwards; remembering her enthusiastically bouncing breasts, Tony could see her point. Or points, or even nipples... Tony swore to himself quietly. His thoughts kept returning to the all too vivid events of last week. If only he ould forget McGee's face, Kate's breasts and Gibbs' big... erect...

Shit! He was so messed up.

And Kate wasn't talking to McGee or Gibbs except when Tony could act as an intermediary. The girl really did guilt well! Still, at least she was off work on the days Tony had sat behind his desk perched on the biggest, softest cushion he could find, so no snarky remarks would come his way from that little humiliation. His ass was still sore, but not as bad as it had been...

Gibbs just glared at him, from time to time, his blue eyes Arctic-frosty. It was that last little encounter that had annoyed Gibbs the most. A bit too public for him, especially when they had still been doing it when the team from Bethesda arrived. Like a couple of humping mutts in the middle of a dog show, they had been pulled apart and shoved into the decontamination shower, which had somewhat spoiled the mood.

Still, it had been nice while it lasted. And even better, the professor had been moved to the top of Gibbs' most wanted list. Tony was so relieved that Gibbs' ire was focussed on someone else. Good thing that the prof had fled the country with admirable speed or he would be dead meat. Which meant that the team was kept busy scouring the world for reports on their nemesis, but it was better than having Gibbs cold glare dissecting him. Life wasn't so bad.

He hadn't dared go near the evidence locker yet.

*

And so things went on for a few more days, until they got a call about developments in a long time fraud case, calling Tony and his boss deep into the boondocks.

Gibbs drove with his typical speed and reckless disregard for other, slower motorists. Tony mused that it was the first time the two of them had been alone together since the "incident." The first time he had been given the opportunity to speak to Gibbs privately.

"Do you hate me, boss?" He couldn't stop his wayward mouth asking the question that had been bugging him for days.

There was silence, for so long that he thought Gibbs wasn't going to answer. Then the older man sighed.

"No. I don't hate you DiNozzo. Forgiveness though... No, I don't forgive you"

"For what?" Tony said, his tone reflecting his surprise and outrage.

"You know exactly what I mean!"

"That last time? So it's alright for you to do it to me, but not for me to have some fun?"

"Fun! Interesting way to put it. You don't buy into the whole guilt trip thing like Kate and McGee?"

Tony blushed. "No."

"No? That's it? Nothing else to say, DiNozzo? You started this conversation, remember." Gibbs pulled in to the parking bay outside the courthouse that was their destination. He turned so that Tony could see the anger in his face.

"Go on. Explain to me what exactly is going on in your head."

Tony blushed, not able to meet that piercing gaze. He was getting used to that lately. Since he had felt Gibbs body hard against his. The truth was, he didn't know himself, what was going on in his head. Only that the sex had been the best ever, and to his embarrassment, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Unexpectedly, Gibbs reached out and tilted his chin upwards.

"Look at me," he said with surprising gentleness. Tony could only stared back at him like a trapped animal. And yet, it seemed that Gibbs read something in the young agent's eyes. His lips curved into a tiny smile, and there was something else in his face; a hint of something predatory that sent a wave of heat straight to Tony's cheeks. He gave a tiny moan, and Gibbs smile widened.

"Later, DiNozzo. Forgiveness has to be earned." It was a promise.

Tony could only nod.

THE END
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2169