Stimulus by boysonboys
Summary: Tony wriggled, testing the bindings holding him to the bed.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 708 Read: 6903 Published: 08/25/2007 Updated: 08/25/2007
Story Notes:
This was written for a friend that asked me to turn one of my Stargate Atlantis fics into a Gibbs/Tony fic.

1. Stimulus by boysonboys

Stimulus by boysonboys
Author's Notes:
Tony wriggled, testing the bindings holding him to the bed.
____

Tony wriggled, testing the bindings holding him to the bed. Gibbs definitely knew how to tie knots. His wrists were bound to the headboard, his legs had been pushed to his chest, and Gibbs had him secured him at the knees, legs spread wide. Tony was completely exposed and Gibbs was kneeling on the bed, naked and hard, his eyes raking over Tony's body.

"So," Tony started, but one look from Gibbs had him shutting up.

Gibbs trailed a hand down Tony's thigh, down to his ass, grinning at the way it made Tony squirm. And then he leaned down, leaned down and just licked Tony's ass.

"Jesus," Tony moaned, trying to move away from the feeling, trying to get closer but Gibbs' bindings held and Tony could only lay there and take it, whatever Gibbs wanted to do to him. Not that Gibbs would ever do something that Tony didn't want, didn't feel comfortable with. All Tony had to do was say the word.

"Do you want me to stop?" Gibbs asked, his voice mumbled against the skin of Tony's inner thigh. Tony was too busy thinking about Gibbs's mouth and how close it was to exactly where Tony wanted it to be to give more than a barely coherent negative. No, no he definitely didn't want Gibbs to stop.

"Tell me what you want Tony," Gibbs said quietly but firm enough to penetrate Tony's lust-addled brain. He blinked up into Gibbs' face, his lover now hovering over him.

"I-" To be honest Tony was quite sure what he wanted. "Anything," he finally panted because all he cared about was Gibbs getting him off, it wasn't important how.

Gibbs grinned above him. His fingers curled loosely around Tony's hard cock. "I could get you off like this," Gibbs mused, running his thumb over the crown.

Tony moaned.

Then he moved down Tony's body. "Or maybe like this," he said, tongue flicking out to tease Tony's slit.

Tony whimpered.

When Gibbs' first slick finger slid inside, Tony gasped out a breathless, "Fuck," making Gibbs chuckle as he slowly worked his finger in and out of Tony's ass. "Could you come like this?" he asked, crooking two fingers to press against Tony's prostate.

Tony clenched around Gibbs' fingers, not answering, just feeling. He didn't want to talk. He tried to press down, tried to fuck himself on the three fingers sliding into his ass but it wasn't enough, he couldn't move.

Gibbs was above him again, fingers still in Tony's ass, still sliding in and out with excruciating slowness. "Maybe I'll fuck you," Gibbs rasped and Tony hips tried to snap forward as he swallowed hard, meeting Gibbs' eyes.

"That sounds like a good plan," Tony grated, fists clenched above his head, thigh muscles burning. "At this point, pretty much anything sounds like a good plan."

Gibbs smirked. "In a hurry DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, crooking his fingers again, watching Tony try to writhe in his bindings with each brush over his prostate.

"Gibbs," Tony pleaded. "Fuck, just – come on."

Tony whimpered again when Gibbs pulled his fingers out, waiting impatiently as Gibbs leaned over to the bedside drawer to grab a condom.

"Ready?" Gibbs asked, not waiting for Tony's response before pushing in deep, hard and fast. Tony cried out, his body straining against the rope around his wrists, the straps holding his knees up and apart. Gibbs leaned down, bracing himself of either side of Tony's head, capturing Tony's mouth in a heated kiss as he thrust again and again.

Tony came first without Gibbs ever touching his cock, spilling his release between them, his muscles spasming around Gibbs as he continued thrusting, fucking Tony through his orgasm. Tony sagged, sated in his bindings as Gibbs shudder through his own release.

Tony groaned as Gibbs released him, aching muscles twinging. When he was free he flipped Gibbs to his back, straddling his lover with a mischievous grin. Leaning down, he kissed Gibbs, nipping at his lips, sliding his tongue into Gibbs' mouth before pulling back, flushed and smiling. "Next time I get to tie you up."

Gibbs curled a hand around Tony's neck, yanking him back down and into a wet, messy kiss, rolling them until he was once again on top. "You can try," he answered, cutting off Tony's protest with another kiss.
End Notes:
This was written for a friend that asked me to turn one of my Stargate Atlantis fics into a Gibbs/Tony fic.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2177