Five Things That Never Happened to Leroy Jethro Gibbs by Rainne
Summary: Five drabbles - things that never happened to Gibbs.
Categories: Gen Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Character study
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 524 Read: 2754 Published: 12/16/2007 Updated: 12/16/2007

1. Five Things That Never Happened to Leroy Jethro Gibbs by Rainne

Five Things That Never Happened to Leroy Jethro Gibbs by Rainne
Author's Notes:
Five drabbles - things that never happened to Gibbs.
The bathroom aboard Air Force One was tiny and cramped, like any airplane, but it was big enough for two people to have a private conversation â€" or a little something more. Kate Todd’s teeth sunk into his shoulder to stop herself from screaming as he brought her to ecstasy, and when it was over, he helped her clean up and straighten herself up. Then he brushed the strands of hair back from her face and smiled slightly. “We did good today.”

“We saved the President,” she responded, smiling back. He liked her smile. He wanted to see it more often.

---

He rolled over, head fuzzy and aching, and froze when his back came into contact with something warm and yielding. He blinked hard and tried to remember who he’d brought home with him. He wasn’t sure.

A soft feminine sigh came from behind him as the other occupant of his bed stretched and slowly began to wake up. And then there was another. He was not in bed with one mystery woman â€" he was in bed with two. Steeling himself, he completed his roll and found himself face to face with a very naked Abby â€" and an equally naked Jenny.

---

Everything was set. He swallowed hard against the lump in his throat as he stood outside the doors to the main chapel of the church, waiting nervously for her. The soft music echoed from inside the chapel and the attendees muttered quietly, waiting for the main event to begin.

Gibbs swallowed and adjusted his tie just in time for a pair of small hands to wrap around his arm. He looked down into her face, and he smiled at her. “I love you,” he said softly.

“I love you, too, Daddy,” Kelly replied. “Ready to walk me down the aisle?”

---

If anyone found out, it would completely ruin his reputation as an unfeeling bastard. Fortunately, no one was likely to find out.

He wandered out onto the back porch and took a seat on the steps, a small can in his hand, and waited. Before long, his patience was rewarded by a small sound and a warm brush against his ankles.

With a smile, he put the can on the ground. The cat went to it immediately with a chirrup of thanks. He looked up as his back door opened and Tony came out. “Don’t you ever lock your door?”


---

“Shooter!”

Kate exploded into action, diving between the bullet and her boss. She hit the ground and rolled, the sound of Gibbs and Tony taking the shooter out echoing in her head as she struggled to get her breath.

They helped her up, laughing at each other in their moment of relief and release. Tony patted her on the back, and she expressed teasing surprise. “I thought I’d die,” she said, “before I ever got a compliment from Tony.”

The sound of the gunshot echoed in his ear a split second after the bullet entered his temple. He didn’t hear.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2269