Misbehaving by Rainne
Summary: PWP
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1540 Read: 7717 Published: 01/06/2008 Updated: 01/06/2008

1. Misbehaving by Rainne

Misbehaving by Rainne
Author's Notes:
PWP
The playroom was on the top floor of Gibbs’s house. It had never been anyone’s bedroom; as a matter of fact, it had simply been a storage room until he decided that they needed a place that could be designated safe space. Playing in the living room was fun enough, but there were no curtains over the windows and if someone walked up, things could get awkward fast. Especially if that someone was DiNozzo.

So he cleared out the room one Monday evening, surprised to find that there was actually very little in it. He moved it all across the hall into the other empty bedroom/storage room, which was sort of packed kind of full and he really ought to think about sorting through everything that was in it. Once that room was emptied, he cleaned it carefully, hung a set of blackout curtains, and started working on furnishing it.

It didn’t need much. A comfortable chair, a comfortable ottoman, a comfortable double bed, a cabinet hung on the wall, and the frame he built against the wall that matched Abby’s measurements precisely.

The first time he brought her upstairs, she was fully clothed and aware of her surroundings, and she was so excited by the room that she jumped into his arms and laid the biggest, wettest kiss on him that he’d had… well, all week at least. She explored the bare but comfortable space, poked her nose into the cabinet, and suggested mirrors. He took the idea under advisement.

The second time he brought her upstairs, they paused on the second floor in his bedroom for her to take her clothes off and put her headspace on. He sent her up ahead of him and she was waiting in the exact center of the room when he got there five minutes later carrying a few bottles of water and contemplating a mini-fridge. She was kneeling in exactly the right place, her knees shoulder-width apart and her hands clasped firmly behind her back, eyes downcast and face radiant.

"What do you want to try out first, my girl?" he asked her quietly.

"Whatever you would like me to try out, Master," she replied. He smiled. Obedient girl. She’d been trained well when she came to him; he had expanded on what she already knew. He made her more than she was before, and she was beautiful under his hands.

"I think the frame," he said after a moment of pretending to think about it. "As I recall, you’re owed a spanking for this afternoon, aren’t you?"

"Yes, Master." She swallowed.

One of his hard-and-fast rules was that at the office, they were co-workers and nothing else. They maintained the level of easy, flirty banter that they had always maintained - people would notice if they suddenly started keeping a strict professional distance, after all - but they were strictly co-workers. That afternoon, she had broken that rule, tiptoeing to whisper something very naughty into his ear as McGee and DiNozzo left the lab.

They hadn’t heard her, but the fact remained that they could have, and even if they couldn’t have, it was a violation of his rule. He had glared down at her after she got done saying it, despite the fact that what she’d said had been extremely erotic and he’d kind of liked it, and waited for the elevator doors to close behind his team before telling her what she was in for.

He returned to the present and strolled over to the cabinet, extracting her favorite pair of unlined leather cuffs. They would chafe, but he was all right with that, and he knew that so was she. He stood in front of her. "Left." She held out her left hand obediently and he attached the cuff, then demanded the right and did the same thing. "Now stand," he told her, "and go to the frame."

He double-checked his measurements before raising her hands one by one to the bolts in the wall and clipping the rings in the cuffs to the rings in the wall. He tugged on her wrists experimentally, making sure she wouldn’t be able to pull loose, and was satisfied. He went back to the cabinet and retrieved a blindfold, which he tied around her head, and then he took his belt off.

She shivered at the sound of the leather passing through the cloth loops, and he smiled, kicked her feet apart a little more, and swung.

By stroke five, she was crying out; by stroke fifteen, she was crying. He stopped at twenty, tossed his belt onto the chair and rubbed a callused palm over her stinging ass. She whimpered, pressing back against his touch, and he leaned over to press a hot, open-mouthed kiss to the place where her neck became her left shoulder. "Do you think you can remember the rule about work now?"

"Yes, Master," she gasped out, her belly shivering as his hand moved around her hip and toward her navel.

"What is the rule about work, my girl?"

"N-no playing at work, Master. At work we are co-workers only."

"That’s right, my girl. Next time you decide to break that particular rule, I’ll make sure you can’t sit down for a week. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she choked out. His fingers were moving inexorably down her belly, trailing through her soft hair, finding her wet and ready for him. "I’m sorry, Master."

"I know you are, my girl," he murmured into her ear, two of his fingers sliding easily into her body, caressing her from inside. "That’s why I’m going to let you suck me. Do you want to suck me, my girl?"

Her breaths were coming with tiny whimpers now. "Yes, Master, please! Please let me suck you, Master."

With his free hand, he reached up and unhooked her arms from the wall. He slid his other hand out of her, smiling at her whimper of loss, and went to the chair. He moved his belt, dropping it to the floor, and sat.

She dropped to her knees immediately and came to him, her hands making quick work of his button fly. He lifted up slightly so she could pull the encumbering denim out of the way, and his hand came to rest on the top of her head like a benediction as she opened her mouth and took his cock in.

Her tongue worked this flesh expertly while her hand came down to play with his balls - Abby knew him and knew what he liked. He closed his eyes, letting his head fall back against the back of the chair as he felt her relax her throat and take him all the way in. He moaned his pleasure, her reward for a job well done, and felt her smile around him as she fucked him with her throat.

Before he went too far, he put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back and off him. Her lips were swollen and her hair mussed, and she was beautiful to him. He shucked his pants completely, took her hands and led her to the bed, pushing her forward onto her knees. Then he climbed up behind her, gave another slap to her bruised ass that made her cry out sharply, and buried himself in her in one smooth thrust.

Gibbs held still for a long moment, wrestling with his control, and then leaned forward over her, his hips thrusting against Abby’s sore ass rhythmically. His pubic hair scratched against the welts his belt had left, and his balls swung forward to caress her clit with every motion. It was good, so good, and he let himself go, thrusting hard and fast and whispering into her ear, "Come for me, Abby, come for me."

She did. Her body tensed and shuddered, her wail pressing up against the walls of the small room and echoing back into his head, driving him to thrust harder, faster, stronger, sweeter, until his own release caught him by the scruff of his neck and tossed him, crying out hoarsely, into the depths of pleasure.

When they were both able to move again, he unbuckled the cuffs from around her wrists and checked the skin. It had not broken, but there would definitely be marks. He pulled out of her gently, soothing her with kisses when she gave a soft moan of loss. Then he helped her to her feet and walked with her downstairs to get the vitamin E lotion and rub it into her wrists. By Monday the visible bruising should be mostly gone.

That task cared for, he made her drink some water and then they fell together into his big king-sized bed. She snuggled up against him, her nose pressed into the hollow in the middle of his chest, and fell asleep almost immediately, as she tended to do when she came out of headspace. He lay there for awhile, holding her close, stroking skin that glowed in the moonlight that fell through his curtains.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2315