You Need Me, Boss. by mrsdinozzo
Summary: Two weeks post SWAK - and it's Tony's first day back at work.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Episode Related, Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 823 Read: 7318 Published: 01/31/2008 Updated: 01/31/2008
Story Notes:
I was watching SWAK this a.m and four little words jumped out at me and I suddenly had the plot bunnies going nuts!! Enjoy..

1. You Need Me, Boss. by mrsdinozzo

You Need Me, Boss. by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
Two weeks post SWAK - and it's Tony's first day back at work.
Title: You Need Me, Boss
Author: mrsdinozzo
Pairing: DiNozzo/Gibbs
Rating: FRAO
Archive? To WWOMB â€" yes, others please ask
Disclaimer: Don’t own them, am borrowing them for an unlimited period and am not making any money etc etc etc….
Spoilers: SWAK (ish)
Summary: Two weeks post SWAK â€" Tony’s first day back at work, did Gibbs miss him?


“You sure you’re up to this?” Gibbs asked as he stood in front of Tony in the elevator â€" eager to get back to work after a busy weekend working on the boat.

Tony, leaning back against the far wall, more for show than physical support, regarded the back of his lover’s head briefly. “Never felt better,” he answered, hoping Gibbs wouldn’t turn round and realise what he’d just said was a blatant lie. Truth be told, he felt as weak as a kitten but he’d convinced himself, over a large bowl of Cap’n Crunch cereal before leaving the apartment, a different environment would only be conducive to his returning to some semblance of normality.

“Yeah?” Gibbs didn’t sound convinced.

“Yeah.” Tony shot back.

Gibbs half turned to look at him and then turned back. “You look like crap.” He wasn’t lying. Dark circles under his eyes, his complexion pasty to say the least, the younger agent seemed a shadow of his normal self and Gibbs made a mental note to keep a very close eye on him over the coming days, Ducky having already volunteered his services should they be needed.

If there was one thing Tony detested, it was being ill, although he never seemed to object to being fussed over once he was on the road to recovery â€" and he always made sure he milked the situation thoroughly â€" sympathy was his right and he’d earned it â€" or so he said. “I missed you too, Boss,” he answered quietly, watching the numbers rise above the door as they neared their floor.

“Yeah?” Gibbs reached out and flipped the stop switch, smiling to himself as he heard the thunk of Tony’s back pack hitting the floor.

“Yeah.” Tony swallowed, pressing back against the wall as Gibbs turned to face him, closing the space between them.

“How much?” Gibbs breathed, his hand resting on the side of Tony’s neck, the thumb caressing his jaw gently before leaning in and capturing his mouth with his own but remaining mindful that Tony was not quite a hundred percent, he pulled back and gazed into those so green eyes as his own shone in amusement.

“Uh â€" “ Tony’s eyes closed and he groaned as Gibbs’ other hand headed south, cupping his bulge lightly. “Yeah â€" um â€" “

“I missed you, Tony.” Gibbs lapped a line along Tony’s jaw to his ear, nipping the lobe and chuckling as Tony’s hardness became all too apparent.

“It’s only been forty eight hours, Boss.” Tony was having trouble thinking straight right now â€" and he arched his hips into Gibbs’ grasp â€" gently biting his lower lip to a low moan escaping.

“Forty eight long, lonely hours DiNozzo.” Gibbs purred, capturing Tony’s mouth again â€" his tongue begging entry.

“Forty - “ Tony mewled softly, returning the kiss as Gibbs released his crotch â€" linking fingers, lifting Tony’s arms above his head and holding him there.

“Technically, two whole days,” Gibbs whispered. “Forty eight hours with no bed mate, sleeping alone, no relief when it’s needed.” Again they kissed â€" Tony happy for the silver haired man to take control. “Two whole days of sheer, unadulterated hell, DiNozzo.”

“Another good reason â€" “ Tony placed a finger beneath Gibbs’ chin, lifting his face and nibbling his lips gently, “why I should be back at work then isn’t it?”

“Work,” Gibbs closed his eyes and stepped back, his tongue snaking out briefly, “being the operative word here.”

“Was that it?” Tony’s megawatt smile flashed â€" sending a pulse straight to Gibbs’ groin. “First day back and a quick fumble is all I get? You’re losing your touch, Jethro.”

“Put it this way,” Gibbs’ hand cupped the side of his face and Tony purred, leaning into the caress. “A quick fumble now â€" and an all nighter later.”

“Promise?” Tony’s eyes shone eagerly.

“Only,” Gibbs raised a finger, the stare fixed in place. “Only if you’re up to it, if I sense today’s been too much â€" you’re doing nothing but sleeping tonight â€" understand?”

“But â€" Boss,” Tony protested.

“But nothing,” Gibbs shook his head. “I say you sleep â€" you will sleep.”

“And if I wake up feeling â€" horny?” Tony winked at him, licking his lips.

“Then you have my permission to wake me,” Gibbs turned and reached for the switch again â€" flipping it quickly. “You set?”

“For what? Work or sex?”

The headslap never landed. Tony ducked out of the way and out into the office â€" a smile on his face. *Damn, it was good to be back!*

~fin~
End Notes:
I was watching SWAK this a.m and four little words jumped out at me and I suddenly had the plot bunnies going nuts!! Enjoy..
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2361