The Toy Shop by mrsdinozzo
Summary: Tony's left speechless...
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3152 Read: 8521 Published: 03/02/2008 Updated: 03/02/2008

1. The Toy Shop by mrsdinozzo

The Toy Shop by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
Tony's left speechless...
Title: The Toy Shop
Author: mrsdinozzo
Rating: NC17
Pairing: DiNozzo/Gibbs
Archive: sure to WWOMB â€" others please ask
Summary: Gibbs shows Tony another side to *shopping*



Gibbs took another left turn at breakneck speed leaving swerving cars in his wake and a decidedly greener looking Tony clinging to the handle above the passenger door for dear life with both hands.

“For once, Boss â€" just once â€" can’t you drive like a normal human being?”

“Nope!” Gibbs shot back with a knowing grin. “And if you’re going to puke â€" wind down the window!”

“Car!” Tony yelled, letting go of the handle long enough to point. “Car, Boss! Car!”

“I’m not blind, Tony. I’m just â€" outta patience.” He spun the wheel and slid into a right turn, narrowly missing an oncoming van.

“What’s the big rush anyway?” Tony closed his eyes briefly and then opened them to find they were still alive and still heading up the street at what he knew was well over the speed limit.

“Gotta pick something up,” Gibbs replied, slamming on the brakes at a red light. “Glove box.”

Tony glanced at him, looking puzzled. “You’re picking up a glove box?”

“Open the glove box!”

“Open glove box,” Tony echoed. “I can do that â€" then I won’t see the big red truck that’s heading our way â€" which means I won’t even realise you’ve hit the damn thing and all I’ll know is I’m heading skyward with wings and twanging a harp.”

“What?” Another couple of sharp corners and the road opened out onto the freeway.

“Nothing, Boss.” Tony hit a button on the dash. “Glove box open. Now what?”

“Pull out the catalogue â€" the one with the receipt stapled to the cover.”

“Catalogue,” Tony rummaged around for a moment and then tugged out a small, thick booklet. He turned it over in his hands and his eyes went wide in disbelief. “And just what in hell are you doing with this sort of thing in your glove box, Gibbs? Is there a side to you I don’t know about?” He closed the booklet and studied the receipt. “You sent something for repair, Boss?”

“It’s guaranteed for five years,” Gibbs said brusquely, giving the finger to a passing motorist who cut him up.

“Item number DIL360,” Tony said almost to himself. “Let’s see.” He leafed through the pages. “Aha! DIL360 â€" uh huh. I wondered where that was.”

“The motor died a week ago, and a plug with no motor â€" ain’t gonna work is it?”

“I guess not, I missed it last night.”

“You didn’t mention it.”

“How could I? A large ball gag kind of kills conversation â€" or had you forgotten?”

“I hadn’t forgotten, Tony. Quietest I’ve seen you in a month â€" besides, it suited you.” Gibbs scuffed a hand over his face, and through his hair. “Very cute.”

“So is this guy,” Tony held up the catalogue, tapping the image of a bare chested, well muscled, devastatingly handsome dark haired young man with an inviting half smile staring off the page with startling green eyes gracing the front cover. “He is one hot dude.”

“Galen is hot, Tony â€" and way out of your league by any stretch of the imagination. When we get there, just behave yourself?”

“Me?”

“Just behave.”

“What do you think I’m going to do?” Tony sounded almost hurt.

“I don’t know till we get there â€" just don’t â€" don’t do anything.”

“I’ll stay in the freakin’ car then, shall I? I mean â€" you know about these places â€" they’re just â€" eww.”

“You’re a laugh a minute, DiNozzo â€" since when did you turn into a prude?”

“I’m not,” Tony sounded indignant. “It’s just â€" this kind of thing is â€" ah, wait a second. You got this from Abby didn’t you?”

“No,” Gibbs said before cursing under his breath. “Fucking road hog.” This directed at a large blue truck that chose to manoeuvre from the inside lane, through the middle lane in front of Gibbs and across to the outside lane. “It’s not Abby’s, it’s mine.”

“But â€" Boss, it’s a sex toy catalogue.”

“Your point is?”

“It’s a sex toy catalogue.” Tony repeated, still sounding astonished.

“Yeah,” Gibbs nodded. “How’d you think I stock my toy box? Out of thin air?”

“You have a catalogue of smut in your glove box, Gibbs. I don’t care how you stock your toy box â€" you have a catalogue of smut in your glove box.” Tony was leafing through the pages, his eyes wide. “This car is Federal property and you’ve got stuff like this â€" whoa! What in hell is that?” He lifted the booklet up and turned it through 90 degrees. “Oh boy â€" oh my freakin’ â€" ouch.” He slapped the pages closed and sat back, shuddering. “That was just â€" “

“This car maybe Federal property, DiNozzo â€" so’s your desk back at the office. You ever hear me complain about all those copies of GSM you got stashed in your bottom drawer?” Gibbs chuckled.

“GSM is for the discerning guy of today,” Tony countered. “Okay â€" a few half naked women on a couple of pages but this?” He held up the booklet. “This is just â€" just â€" “

“Yeah, for discerning â€" read obviously not getting enough â€" and the *D* in your case is for *drooling*, and frankly Tony â€" I’m surprised at you. You’re quick enough to choose what you want when you’re feeling horny and now you’re getting squicked with a couple of pictures? Frankly Tony â€" I’m surprised at you”

“Me?” Tony’s eyes narrowed. “What I do now?”

“Hold on,” Gibbs spun the wheel again and slammed on the brakes. “We’re here.” He leaned forward and tugged the keys from the ignition. “Where was I?”

“Apparently, you’re surprised at me.” Tony reached for the door handle. “And where is here, exactly?” Gibbs had parked up in front of a row of decidedly upmarket shops â€" designer clothing, interior design and antiques and the place seemed busy. “Don’t tell me you’ve finally given in and you’re getting some new gear that’s *not* from Sears?

“Want me to slap ya?” Gibbs raised a hand. “Get out and don’t slam the door this time?”

Once the car was locked, Tony leaned on the roof and stared at his lover. “You’re surprised at me?”

“I am,” Gibbs nodded. “All I did was show you that,” he pointed to the booklet. “And you go all squeamish on me â€" and this from someone who â€" only last night if I remember rightly was enjoying himself way too much when he was handcuffed to my bed, only too happy for me to gag him, blindfold him and drizzle â€" “

“Enough!” Tony growled. “Point taken. But, answer me one thing?”

“Shoot.”

“Why don’t you order this stuff over the internet? I do it all the time.”

“Because I prefer the *hands on* approach, and the next time I see you ordering during my time Tony, I’ll cut your fingers off.”

“Once, Boss. I ordered something just one time and still you throw it back in my face!”

“And I’ll keep doing it, DiNozzo, if Jen had seen my birthday gift â€" “

“She was at the top of the stairs!” Tony countered. “There was no *way* she could’ve seen those cuffs â€" or the cock ring for that matter!”

“True,” Gibbs nodded. “But by the time we got level with your computer â€" you’d moved on to butt plugs and there is no way in hell she’d not have seen those if I hadn’t distracted her.”

“So I hit *enlarge image* by mistake â€" I had the folder up in front of the damn screen in time.”

“You done whining?” Gibbs pocketed his keys. “Follow me.”

There was an ornate archway between the shops, leading to a large grassed area with a central fountain with seating around it opposite a small promenade of other shops and small offices.

“So,” Gibbs asked quietly, skirting a young couple. “Why so prudish?”

“I’m not a prude, Boss.” Tony protested. “It’s just â€" you know â€" “ he shrugged.

“No, I don’t know. Enlighten me.”

“Aw, come on. This place we’re going â€" it *is* the place in the catalogue?” Gibbs nodded. “Well â€" “

“Let me guess,” Gibbs stopped and turned to face the younger man. “To you, it’s a sex shop and that means it’s somewhere only dirty old men go. Dirty old men in grubby macs, leaving the place with a plain brown paper bag filled with more porn that you’ve had takeaway pizza? It’s the place your mom warned you against, it’s depraved, it’s sordid and â€" as far as the oh *not* so innocent Tony DiNozzo is concerned â€" it’s something you don’t talk about?”

“I â€" um â€" yeah.”

“But you’ll happily browse their websites?”

“From the comfort of my own apartment, yes. That’s different.”

“Is it? Okay,” Gibbs stepped back and spread his hands. “You could class me as *old-er*, couldn’t you? I’m wearing a mac and I enjoy playing with certain objects that merely serve to enhance the whole lovemaking experience for my partner â€" and â€" to date I don’t ever recall said partner ever protesting against having himself bound, gagged or blindfolded and submitting to whatever I may want to do to/with him â€" do you?”

“I â€" yeah â€" no â€" huh?” Tony blushed.

“This is the 21st century, Tony. Things have moved on â€" believe me â€" moved on a hell of a lot.”

“Fine!” Tony lifted a hand. “I believe you â€" although you talking about the 21st century?”

“Yeah?”

“It’s just â€" you don’t know how to reboot a PDA and you’re talking progress like you know what it means?”

A head slap later and Gibbs was walking across the grass towards the small row of shops, Tony hurrying on behind him.

“This is it?” Tony stared at the single large window to the left of the main door, a window dressed simply in a few swathes of white linen, rose petals scattered around the floor and a few rather tasteful abstract prints supported on small wooden easels. There was nothing to suggest what the interior might be except a small brass plate with the words: Heaven’s Gate II â€" Proprietor Galen Harvey.

“This is it,” Gibbs reached into the pocket of his coat and pulled out his wallet, pulling out a small credit card sized item. He swiped the card through a machine just above the plaque and hit a blue button. “And we’re in â€" “

“What’s in here?” Tony quipped as Gibbs pushed the door open. “Crown Jewels or something.” He stepped back abruptly as Gibbs turned to face him. “I’ll shut up?”

“Good idea,” Gibbs breathed.

“I’ll shut up then,” Tony nodded as he and Gibbs stepped over the threshold. “Holy mother of â€" whoa!”

The interior was clean, light and airy. A glass roof running the length of the shop let in natural sunlight leaving no need for harsh electric illumination. The floor was of pale laminated wood, the unfussy glass fronted cabinets running along each wall and those mounted on the walls matched the floor perfectly and at the back of the shop a similarly coloured counter area with a top of the range computer seated to the left and, behind the counter, two doors both marked private.

The door to the left opened and Galen stepped through, closing it behind him as he shrugged on a crisp linen shirt, lifting his hair from the collar with a hand as he beamed at the newcomers.

“Jethro!” he acknowledged, striding towards them. “Got my message then?” The two shook hands.

“I did, Galen.” Gibbs grinned. “Meet Tony.”

“Hi,” Tony smiled. *Damn!* he thought. *This guy’s not just hot â€" he’s â€" damn!*

“Tony.” Galen gathered his long wavy locks into both hands at the back of his neck, shook it and let it loose. “How you doing?”

“Good,” Tony shrugged. “Nice place.”

“It’s a living,” Galen finished buttoning his shirt. “Sorry about this, Marni’s having problems with the new coffee machine out back â€" coffee all over the place and most of it all over my other shirt.”

“Marni’s still here?” Gibbs asked, his eyes tracking to the doors at the back of the shop.

“She is,” Galen nodded. “Don’t get me wrong â€" I love the woman to bits, who wouldn’t and she is great for business but it’s just â€" she still insists on testing out the latest gear and if it doesn’t pass her grade â€" it goes back.”

“So â€" you and she are still â€" still â€" “

“Oh â€" huh? Yeah!” Galen laughed. “We’re still an item â€" still joined *at the cuff* so to speak.”

“Marni’s been Galen’s other half for nearly three years,” Gibbs explained to Tony. “She’s seriously into B & D â€" and last I heard, this guy was still only too happy to be her sub which reminds me, Galen.” Gibbs winked at Tony. “Did you ever get that piercing she’d been nagging about?”

“The PA?” Galen looked from Gibbs to Tony and back. “Six months ago â€" “ Tony winced, knowing full well what a PA piercing meant and not liking the idea one bit.

“And?” Gibbs prompted.

“Highly recommended, takes a bit of getting used to â€" very â€" pleasurable. Wanna see?”

“*Not* just now, thanks.” Gibbs took Galen by the elbow, leading him back up to the other end of the shop. “I’m here to pick up what I left here the other day?” Gibbs’ had lowered his voice, glancing over his shoulder to where Tony still stood open mouthed as he realised just what it was the glass fronted cabinets held.

“It’s a butt plug, Jethro. Just a butt plug â€" it’s not a dirty word. Marni!”

“I know, I know,” said a voice from out the back. “Your filing system needs a good seeing to, babe!”

“It’s on my desk,” Galen called back, winking at Jethro.

“There are a lot of things on your â€" oh â€" the DIL360,” Marni appeared at the door. “And that means Jethro is in the house and Jethro hasn’t been to see me for quite a while â€" have you â€" Jethro.” She was tiny, but perfectly formed. Blond hair hung in measured disarray around her face, her blue eyes shining in mirth as she held up the dildo. “Yours I believe?”

“Mine, Marni.” Gibbs smiled a welcome, hugging her close. “And I’d like you to meet Tony.”

“Hi,” Tony raised a hand, still looking as nervous as a school kid on a first date.

“He’s yours?” she asked, glancing up at Gibbs.

“He is with me, yes.” Gibbs gave her a look but it was lost on her as she circled Tony.

“Great legs,” she purred. “Lovely butt, broad shoulders, a dazzling smile and *the* most beautiful eyes. Hi, Tony.”

“Hi,” Tony looked to Gibbs with what could only be described as pleading eyes.

Gibbs could see his lover wasn’t going to last much longer, he was itching to leave and had even started backing towards the main door. “How much?” he asked placing the toy on the counter.

“Nah, no worries.” Galen shook his head. “Besides, you broke the store record.”

“I did?”

“You’re the only one who’s managed to break the damn thing three times in as many weeks.” Marni informed him. “It must get a lot of use.”

“And, there endeth the lesson.” Galen placed his hands on Marni’s shoulders. “Stock take babe â€" go.”

“Stock take?” Marni pouted.

“Just go?” He pushed her in the direction of the counter. “Now? Please?”

“Fine,” she flashed a smile. “Nice to meet you, Tony.”

“Yeah, you too.” Tony was transfixed â€" quite what the object was he had no idea but his mind was showing various different ways of possible use, but whatever it was the look on his face had Galen smiling broadly as he stepped up beside him.

“A three lobe butt plug, Tony,” he said simply.

“Hah,” Tony snickered nervously. “Nice. Boss â€" we have to â€" the Director â€" she â€" “

“Hold on,” Galen pointed at him. “DiNozzo? Silver Street?”

“That’s me. Why?”

“Just saved me some postage. Your order’s in back â€" want to take it with you?” Galen trotted the length of the store and disappeared after Marni.

“Order?” Gibbs frowned. “Weird.”

“What’s weird?”

“You,” Gibbs tilted his head at the younger man. “Since we got in here, you’re like a rabbit caught in headlights â€" and yet you’re happily ordering gear over the net? Weird.”

“Gibbs?” Tony leaned in to whisper in his ear.

“Uh huh?”

“Fuck off?”

“I’ll be more than fucking off tonight, Tony.” Gibbs pursed his lips. “Once I find out what’s in that box you’ve ordered â€" “

“And if I suddenly develop a headache?” Tony taunted.

“Believe me, DiNozzo â€" by the time I’ve finished with you, you’ll be too exhausted to even think of a headache!”

“There you go,” Galen held up a small parcel wrapped in plain brown paper. “One pair of leather cuffs, a leash and a brand new collar marked: mine. Nice choices Tony â€" very nice. Oh shit â€" did I spoil the surprise? Damn!” He looked from Gibbs to Tony and back. “Sorry man.”

“Wasn’t a surprise, Galen.” Gibbs said with a knowing look.

“It wasn’t?” Tony looked perplexed. “Then how did you â€" “

“Let’s just say â€" Jen was in the bullpen earlier today and she needed to check her email there and then â€" “

“Oh hell, no!” Tony blanched. Galen grinned, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Oh hell, yes.” Gibbs nodded. “And she hopes that you and whoever your date is tonight are very happy.”

“Boss â€" you didn’t â€" you wouldn’t â€" would you?” Tony shook his head.

“Nah.” Gibbs grinned.

“Galen,” Tony turned to the young man. “It’s been a pleasure â€" but we â€" really have to go â€" “

“See you soon, Tony. Have fun tonight,” Galen called after him as the door swung closed. “You lying hound.”

“I know,” Gibbs shrugged. “But it’s so much fun!”

“So Jen didn’t see anything?”

“Check your orders, Galen â€" I’d check your orders.” And with that and a final wave over his shoulder â€" Gibbs left a chuckling Galen staring after him.

“Gods,” Galen breathed. “If he wasn’t taken â€" I’d take him. Tony’s one lucky SOB â€" one lucky SOB!”

End.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2418