Cheesecake by Jackson
Summary: Being the good friend and co-worker that she is, Kate decides to make cheesecakes for our two favourite NCIS boys. But why isn't Tony at home?
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Kate Todd, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Humor, Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1024 Read: 6591 Published: 03/04/2008 Updated: 03/04/2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, they belong to DPB, CBS, and various rich people with big bad lawyers. I'll give them back really soon, just let us polish off these cheesecakes...

I love this story to bits, not sure why. I made a few tweaks from the original I submitted a few days ago. Feedback is welcomed with open arms!

1. Cheesecake by Jackson

Cheesecake by Jackson
Author's Notes:
Being the good friend and co-worker that she is, Kate decides to make cheesecakes for our two favourite NCIS boys. But why isn't Tony at home?
Kate opened the fridge and pulled out the tray. The two small cheesecakes sitting atop the tray looked delicious. Her cooking skills were limited, but she prided herself on presentation. They looked perfect. She was buzzed as she didn't need to use the oven for them - that ghastly box that burnt everything she put in there.

It was the night before Christmas Eve. The team had finished their cases, and were off-call for the next week. Kate had a hunch that Gibbs would be alone for Christmas, if not, he'd only have a redhead to entertain - they'd enjoy the cheesecake. The second cake was for Tony. As much as their banter got on her nerves, she felt sorry for the guy. He brags on and on about his sexual conquests - but those conquests have family for Christmas.

Tony didn't. So he had no choice but to love cheesecake.

She wrapped the cakes up and put them in boxes. Grabbing her keys, she switched off the lights and locked the door. She giggled to herself. 'They're gonna love me for this.' she thought.

She stepped outside into the cold and friskly walked to her car. She put the cakes on the passenger seat and hopped in the other side. She hummed an up-beat tune as she started the car and drove out of the driveway.

-

When she arrived at Tony's apartment building, Kate was surprised to see that Tony's car wasn't in his space. Better to be safe than sorry, she grabbed one of the cakes and went up in the elevator. She got to his door and knocked.

No answer.

She knocked a little harder.

No answer.

She looked at her watch. 9:30. It wasn't that late.

"Tony!" she shouted, banging on the door. She wasn't going to allow Tony to ruin her good intentions.

Still no answer.

She gave up. She walked back to the elevator, her heels clacking on the floor.

Back in the car, she placed the cheesecake next to Gibbs'.

"Just for this, DiNozzo, you don't get any." She said to herself and she started the car.

-

She arrived at Gibbs' house and was relieved to see Gibbs' car in the driveway.

She got out of the car. Throwing a glare at Tony's cake, she grabbed the second one and walked up to the door.

She knocked and waited.

She couldn't hear anything.

Twisting the door handle, she wasn't surprised to find the door unlocked. She walked in, closing the door behind her. The house was warm, though the fire was dying down. There was a blanket on the couch, two beer bottles on the coffee table.

'Unless his red heads drink beer, Gibbs is alone too.' Kate thought to herself. She assumed he was in the basement, so she slowly made her way into the hall. As she slowly opened the door to the basement, she heard a thud. Had she hit something with the door? She heard another thud and a groan. She hadn't even moved this time.

She quickly stepped into the kitchen and put the cake on the counter. She motioned for her holster. Even it being Christmas time, she never left without her gun. She walked back to the door and took a step on the stairs. As high up as she was, looking down, she could barely see anything. There were two candles sitting on the desk. 'Fire hazard and a half,' she thought smugly. As her eyes adjusted to the dark, she took a few more steps; she heard grunts and heavy breathing.

She smirked at the sounds. 'Maybe he isn't alone.' The voyeur in Kate rose inside - and started soaking her panties. She waited for a few more moments until she could see the basement completely, and it took everything in her to not fall down from shock.

Tony, in all his naked glory, was leaning against the boat. One hand braced him against the boat while the other was grasped around his length, stroking to a rhythm.

A rhythm set by Gibbs.

Kate didn't know whether she was afraid or just dead.

Gibbs was behind him, thrusting into him. One hand covered Tony's on the boat, the other arm wrapped around Tony's chest.

Kate could see a fine shine of sweat on both bodies. They were moving rhythmically, in an out, groans and moans. It was hypnotising to say the least.

Kate took a step back, her gun shaking in her hand. She had no idea what to do, where to go. 'Move legs, move!' she thought. But her legs didn't move. They stayed put. Which is more that what could be said of the two men before her.

Gibbs' thrusts were quickening.

"Oh god, Boss." Tony moaned. "I'm there, oh god. Christ!"

"C'mon, Tony. C'mon."

The thrusts became deeper and harder. Tony's head lolled to the side, straining a vein in his neck that Gibbs proceeded to suck on.

Suddenly, Tony slammed his fist down against the boat and his hips bucked violently as he rode out his orgasm, his come splattering over his hand and on the surface of the boat. Kate suspected his unbridled groan was enough to send Gibbs falling. He buried his face into Tony's shoulder, biting down hard. His thrusts quickened and he groaned. His eyes suddenly snapped shut and he exploded into Tony.

Kate's breath quickened quietly and she squirmed, her underwear sticking uncomfortably.

Tony's hand moved to the top of the boat, holding himself up.

"Boss," he breathed out. "I don't think- I don't think standing was such a great-"

Gibbs pulled out slowly. Tony bit his lower lip. With gentle hands, Gibbs pulled Tony down to the join the clothes scattered across the floor.

It was time to go. Now. Quickly.

Kate quickly slipped off her shoes and padded back through the door and into the kitchen, past the cake and out the door. As she slipped her shoes back on, she noticed Tony's car across the road. She whimpered and ran to the car, slamming the car door after she got in. She finally composed herself, smoothing her hair.

She took a deep breathe. Looking at the cheesecake on the seat, she furrowed her brows. "Men." she said to herself.

As she drove away, she never saw Tony and Gibbs peer out the basement window, smirking.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, they belong to DPB, CBS, and various rich people with big bad lawyers. I'll give them back really soon, just let us polish off these cheesecakes...

I love this story to bits, not sure why. I made a few tweaks from the original I submitted a few days ago. Feedback is welcomed with open arms!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2423