His Mind's Made Up by mrsdinozzo
Summary: Tony's come to a decision, but does Gibbs want to hear it??
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Humor, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1604 Read: 7297 Published: 03/04/2008 Updated: 03/04/2008

1. His Mind's Made Up by mrsdinozzo

His Mind's Made Up by mrsdinozzo
Author's Notes:
Tony's come to a decision, but does Gibbs want to hear it??
“You want a what?” Gibbs gaped at very naked Tony who lay back on the bed, hands behind his head as he watched his lover undress.

“I’m gonna get me a PA.” Tony stated, lowering his head and regarding his cock thoughtfully, cupping it gently in his hand while his other hand scratched at the stubble on his chin.

“Am I going to regret asking what in hell put that idea in your head?” Gibbs tugged the t-shirt over his head before unbuttoning his cargo shorts. “Or, for a change, are you going to come up with a logical but not really all too sensible reasoning for this insane notion?”

“Hey,” Tony pouted. “I’ve thought long and hard about it, and the more I think about it, the more I like it.”

“And what if I don’t like it?” Gibbs pointed out, buttoning up his short. “I mean " what if it comes loose or something?”

“It won’t come loose, Boss. Once it’s in " it’s in and it won’t be going anywhere. At least, I hope it won’t be,” he regarded his already hardening shaft and pursed his lips. “Mind’s made up,” he nodded. “I’m having a Prince Albert.”

“Okay,” Gibbs glanced at him briefly. “Although, having your dick pierced would count as a wholesome twenty on my one to ten scale of pain.” He pushed both hands through his hair and stood at the end of the bed, regarding Tony with an amused expression. “And I see you’re planning on starting without me, huh?” Steely blue eyes alighted on the erection in Tony’s left hand and a half smile ghosted over his lips.

“Start without you?” Tony echoed. “You took fifteen minutes in that damn shower " how else am I going to pass the time.” He swung his legs off the bed and stood up. “And hold those smutty thoughts, Jethro. I need to clean my teeth and then " I’m all yours " to do with whatever you want.”

“How can he equate doing that to his own cock as having fun?” Gibbs breathed as he climbed into bed, crossing his own legs and wincing at the thought. “You’ll have talked yourself out of it by the time you get there, Tony,” he called as he settled down

“Will not!” Tony shouted back. “Twenty bucks says I go ahead!”

“The easiest twenty I ever made,” Gibbs smiled to himself, reaching into the bedside cabinet and scrabbling around until he found the lube. “You’re on!”

* * * *

“See,” Gibbs whispered as Tony snuggled closer, draping himself over the older man’s body. “I don’t think you quite understand what goes into *doing what’s necessary* for a PA.”

“Course I do, Abs told me.”

“Oh,” Gibbs snickered, pulling him into his arms. “She just *told* you did she? She didn’t actually *show* you.”

“Well, no.” Tony admitted. “But she did make my eyes water.”

“I’ll bet she did,” Gibbs carded his fingers through Tony’s hair. “I’ll bet she did.”

“Yeah,” Tony conceded. “But it’s over and done in a matter of minutes " isn’t it?”

“Ah,” Gibbs held up a hand. “It is " that is the *initial* necessaries are over and done with but " then we get to the healing, possibility of infection, the all too likely probability you’ll hate it and wish you’d never had it done in the first place.”

“You’re not talking me out of it Boss. I’m having a PA and that’s final.”

“You never did get your ears pierced in the end did you? Kate was really disappointed about that.”

“What in hell d’you expect, you said I’d look like a gay pirate!” Tony lifted himself onto one elbow and scowled at Gibbs.

“Ears, dick " who cares " whatever part of *you* you get pierced, I’ll always be reminded that deep down " you’re a gay pirate. Johnny Depp eat your heart out.” Gibbs snorted " biting back a laugh.

“And go to the top of the class for the gratuitous movie reference, Boss.” Tony nodded, winking at him. “Name the movie and you’ll be my favourite person forever.”

“No idea.”

“Thought not,” Tony settled back down, snuffling for a moment. “Anyway " back to me. See, I’ve been reading up on this idea too " Abs told me about it, what happens and I just wanted to check she wasn’t yanking my chain.”

“DiNozzo?” Gibbs said sleepily. “D’you realise you haven’t actually shut up all freakin’ night long? In the office, yada yada yada. In car on the way here, yada yada yada, in the supermarket, yada yada yada.”

“Want me to slap ya?” Tony wriggled about and then quickly quieted, carding his fingers through the light dusting of fur on Gibbs’ chest. “That’s just me, Boss. It’s been a tough few days " on all of us " but we got the job done didn’t we?”

“Yep,” Gibbs nodded. “ We did " and the look on your face when Ziva tackled the perp " priceless.”

“Just remind me never to piss her off,” Tony shuddered. “He shattered his knee when he hit the deck " and the hell knows what else she managed to do to him " he was begging for help by the time I got to him.”

“Whatever,” Gibbs hid a yawn behind a hand. “Mind if we get some shuteye?”

“So " you changed your mind about me starting without you?” Tony rolled off the older man and raised himself up on one elbow again. “It’s just you don’t normally like me jerking off in bed " “

“Tony " “

“Bathroom,” Tony lifted the sheets, easing his lower body off the bed. “I’ll go shower " shoot a load and get back here " how’s that grab you?”

“Why don’t we find out?” Gibbs chuckled again, reaching a hand around the back of his neck and pulling Tony closer. “Mm?” Their lips met, Tony groaning softly as Gibbs let his upper body fall back, taking Tony with him until the younger man lay his full length, and he sighed at the feel of Gibbs’ solid erection pressed hard against his stomach as the kiss deepened.

Tony was soon lying on his back. Gibbs braced above him on his hands, one either side of his lover and staring down at him with such an intensity Tony felt his breath catch in his throat as he reached up to stroke the side of Gibbs’ face and Gibbs purred as he leaned into the touch. And he was suddenly gone.

“Hands.” Gibbs commanded softly and almost without thinking, Tony lifted his arms above his head and grasped the rails at the bed head. “Legs " wide.”

“Oh fuck.” Tony breathed.

“Yeah,” Gibbs grinned. “That’s the plan " only " tonight I want to get some sleep and I can’t do that with you yammering in my ear.”

“Sleep?” Tony nearly shrieked. “You’re ready to give me some serious head and you’re talking sleep? Gibbs!”

“Believe me, DiNozzo. It works " better than any damn pill. I blow you off, you cum, and in ten seconds you’ve rolled over and you’re snoring like a hog.”

“Snoring?” Tony’s eyes were wide in astonishment " disbelief even. “Cumming? Blow off? Boss? I really don’t see the " whoa!! Oh my fucking god!!” His whole body arched upwards off the bed as Gibbs opened his throat and took him in one swift swallow.

****

The pair lay still breathing heavily, wrapped together beneath the sheets. Neither said anything for a long while " just happy to lie immersed in post coital bliss, Tony’s head on Gibbs’ chest listening to that strong heartbeat on millimetres away from his ear.

“So,” Gibbs whispered, running his fingers lightly up and down Tony’s upper arm. “This idea of yours " “

“Which one, Boss? I’ve had that many today I’ve lost count and " dang it " I left the list in my pants pocket.” Tony sighed contentedly.

“Always the wise ass, DiNozzo " always the damn wise ass.” Gibbs shifted about gently and kissed the top of Tony’s head. “I mean about that dumb idea of getting a part of your anatomy " “

“Mm?” Tony fought against a jaw cracking yawn and lost. “Yeah?”

“You still going ahead? I mean, you get it done " it could take a while to heal.”

“And that would mean,” Tony pressed his lips to Gibbs’ chest. “One of us going nuts not being able to " do anything about *it*, wouldn’t it?”

“Could do,” Gibbs agreed, grateful for the darkness hiding the small smile. “Me especially but hey " it’s your dick " you do what you like with it.”

“But you like what I do with it, and I love what you do with yours. And I guess " “

“Uh huh?”

“I guess " “ Tony yawned again, this time loudly.

“Guess what, Tony?” Gibbs prompted softly and even as he listened, he could hear Tony’s breathing levelling out as his body slowly relaxed. “Tony?”

“Maybesnotsuchgoodidea.” Tony mumbled. “Goinggainstnatureinnit?”

“Good boy,” Gibbs whispered into the darkness. “Only " we’ll have this conversation again tomorrow. Knowing you " you’ll change your mind a dozen times in as many minutes.”

“Youtalktoo " too " waytoo,” Tony’s voice gently faded to nothing and he snuggled closer.

“Night, DiNozzo.”

No reply " just a soft snuffle and Gibbs closed his eyes " still smiling.


Fin….
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2425