Misconceptions by Maisedoat
Summary: Two men who know what they want
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 740 Read: 1573 Published: 03/05/2008 Updated: 03/05/2008
Story Notes:
If I owned them we'd all have more fun.

1. Misconceptions by Maisedoat

Misconceptions by Maisedoat
Author's Notes:
Two men who know what they want
Gibbs has never understood why the guy who gets fucked is considered queerer than the guy who does the fucking. After all, if he wasn't queer he'd be fucking women, right? But even so, sodomy is an occasional indulgence. Apart from anything else, it requires time, preparation and a reasonable assurance that they won't be interrupted.


It also requires Gibbs to be single. Ducky never objected to him marrying, he probably didn't like it, but he didn't object - hell, he was best man - but a wedding ring means no fucking. At least not with Gibbs, who wasn't dumb enough to expect a guy as attractive as his Duck to do without.


The kids just don't understand how things were thirty, even twenty years ago. Men did not live together as couples, not if they wanted careers in the services they didn't. And Gibbs wanted to be first a Marine and then a Federal Agent, he wanted to be married, have a family, and all that and until very, very recently you couldn't do that with another guy. What's more Duck didn't expect him to give all that up - that wasn't how things were back then. You took what little you could get, when you could get it - and if Gibbs sometimes felt guilty about cranking up their relationship whenever another marriage bit the dust - he was always welcomed back with open arms and never judged for not giving something he didn't have in him to give.


Even once it was safe, they found it difficult to lose the habits of secrecy, not to mention difficult to find the time and the reasonable certainty that they won't be interrupted. If it isn't the job, it's Mrs Mallard: if it isn't Jen, it's one of the ex-Mrs Gibbs: if it isn't Ducky's insecurities, it's Jethro's obsessive need to solve the unsolveable. And if it was just the sex, they'd probably have given up years ago, but it isn't just the sex. It's the love. So, for the first time in their relationship, they are making time for what they both want.


Gibbs may pretend to be the uneducated grunt, being underestimated is very, very useful, but he's read a book or two and he's come across the idea that the guy getting fucked is somehow in an inferior position, all that crap about the bottom man and the need to submit. All, in his not-in-the-slightest-bit humble opinion, a pile of steaming bullshit. Gibbs likes getting fucked because he likes the way it feels, likes the first push when you can feel yourself opening up, likes the slide of the cock as it shoulders its way up inside, and just plain loves the way his whole body sort of chimes like a struck bell whenever his prostate gets a nudge.


Doesn't hurt that Ducky's hung like a bear - for a little guy, he's packing a hell of a well... package. The feeling of lying on his belly, stretched to his limits, while Duck just eases in and out a inch or so, rubbing the head of that beautiful cock over and over his prostate - Jethro has been known to come so hard he passes out.


It drives him mad the way the rest of the world sees his lover. A old guy, rambling away with boring stories no one bothers to listens to. For fucks sake, Duck's damn near a genius, sharper than nearly everyone Gibbs has ever met, can't they see he only rambles to give the rest of the world chance to catch up, to hide just how brilliant he is?



Apparently not, which is definitely their loss.


And if they want to see the pair of 'em as old geezers who probably never get beyond the occasional smoochy hand job, that's their look out too. He knows better.


Over the last thirty years, Ducky has been nailing him to the mattress, the wall, the coffee table, the beach, in at least three National Parks and in the washroom of a 747. And maybe they are slowing down, maybe the acrobatics are out, but nothing else is and Gibbs has every intention of getting good and fucked for the rest of their lives. Even if twenty years from now he has to build a special bed or a chair or something so they can both still get it on.


Building all those damn boats has got to have been good for something.
End Notes:
If I owned them we'd all have more fun.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2426