Mine and Mine Alone by Slash4Femme
Summary: In which Tim cooks pasta, Gibbs promises to prove there’s nothing going on between him and Jen, there is much talk of sex and things get kinky
Categories: Gibbs/Other Characters: None
Genre: Humor
Pairing: Gibbs/McGee
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 642 Read: 4955 Published: 04/28/2008 Updated: 04/28/2008
Story Notes:
This is a work of fanfiction based on the tv show NCIS. The main characters are Gibbs and McGee. I write McGee sexual dominant and in no way vanilla which I know is unusual but on the other hand he did date Abby. I also just watched an interview with Sean Murray about how he’s cut back on the junk food and started eating healthy which has led to McGee weight loss on the show. Thus I was inspired to write a cute bit of smut, and I’m not just talking about the boys ;)

I do not own the characters or universe the only thing I own is my own mind and the strange balloon animals it makes.

1. Mine and Mine Alone by Slash4Femme

Mine and Mine Alone by Slash4Femme
Author's Notes:
In which Tim cooks pasta, Gibbs promises to prove there’s nothing going on between him and Jen, there is much talk of sex and things get kinky
Gibbs parks his car and enters his house, sighing tiredly, and dropping his briefcase in the hall before hang up his coat. Something in the kitchen smells good; like garlic, vegetables and olive oil, so he wanders in that direction. In the kitchen his lover stands in already dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt stirring a pan of vegetables at the stove. Gibbs moves quietly across the kitchen and loops his arms around his lover’s waist. Bending forward slightly he kisses the curve of McGee’s neck.

“You stayed late.”

Gibbs sighs,

“Something came up.”

“After I left? You could have called me.”

Gibbs shakes his head

“Didn’t need to, turns out if fixed itself.”

“This doesn’t have to do with Director Sheppard does it?”

Gibbs laughs, and moves away from Tim before collapsing on one of the kitchen chairs.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous. You don’t think I’m seriously interested?”

“I don’t know. Is there a reason I should think you’re interested? What are you going to do to prove to me that your not?”

Gibbs laughs again.

“Get over here and I’ll show you.”

Tim turns off the heat under the vegetables, and walks over to the refrigerator.

“I’m not really jealous you know. I’m getting myself a beer would you like one?”

“A beer would be nice”

The beer slides across the tiled table towards him, and Gibbs catches it with one hand then beckons with the other.

“C’here”

Tim raises his eyebrows, but then walks over and allows Gibbs to pull him down onto his lap. Gibbs takes a sip of beer then nuzzles Timothy’s neck.

“Love you”

McGee smiles and squeezes Gibbs’ knee.

“Love you too Jethro”

“What are we having for dinner?”

“Pasta”

Gibbs sighs

“Again”

“It’s good for you”

“I think I liked it better when you only ate junk food, at least then I got to eat steak”

Tim gives him a reproachful look. Gibbs slides his arms around Tim waist.

“I thought you were cute with a little extra weight.”

“Cute?”

“Yeah you know in a very manly way.”

Now the look is decidedly cool, and Gibbs grins.

“Am I sleeping on the couch then?”

“No but you may be doing dishes for a while. Besides you were going to show me why I shouldn’t be worried about Madam Director?”

Gibbs chuckles and slides his hands down to Tim’s hips.

“I thought we were going to eat dinner?”

Tim stands placing both their beers on the table then turns straddling Gibbs’ lab. Gibbs’ hands instantly come up to cup Tim’s jaw.

“Well it doesn’t sound like you’re really interested in eating anyway.”

Tim kisses him and Gibbs’ hands travel down Tim’s sweatshirt clad chest, over his hips to curve around his ass.

“Your right.”

Gibbs is a little out of breathe, hair tousled, and feeling not nearly so tired anymore.

“Food’s not really what’s on my mind.”

“We could go upstairs”

Tim rocks his hips forward against Gibbs.

“I could get back into my work suit, and we could pretend we’re at NCIS.”

Tim’s voice looses its edge as he slips into his working voice, so very different from the one he uses when they’re at home. His hands cradling Gibbs’ jaw.

“Haven’t you ever wanted to bend me over my desk Boss?”

Gibbs stared at him, not sure weather to laugh or be appalled

“You may have just crossed a line.”

But he can’t help the heat that shoots through his body, heading south. Tim leaned forward until he’s so close their lips are practically touching, but they’re not quite kissing.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never thought about what it would be like to blow me in the elevator?”

No, Gibbs thinks, but now he’s never going to be able to ride in the elevator again without thinking about just that.

He squeezed Tim’s ass drawing them closer closing the distance between their lips. His tongue surging into Tim’s mouth and for once Tim let him.

“Up stairs”

Gibbs can’t keep the husky edge out of his voice.

“And the suit?”

“If you wear the blue silk tie.”

“Yes Boss. Right away sir”

Tim grinned and captured Gibbs’ lips in another kiss.
End Notes:
This is a work of fanfiction based on the tv show NCIS. The main characters are Gibbs and McGee. I write McGee sexual dominant and in no way vanilla which I know is unusual but on the other hand he did date Abby. I also just watched an interview with Sean Murray about how he’s cut back on the junk food and started eating healthy which has led to McGee weight loss on the show. Thus I was inspired to write a cute bit of smut, and I’m not just talking about the boys ;)

I do not own the characters or universe the only thing I own is my own mind and the strange balloon animals it makes.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2519