Unsuspecting Eyes by creativeexpressions
Summary: At the end of the episode "Bloodbath" - Series 3
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Warnings: BDSM
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 814 Read: 5609 Published: 05/06/2008 Updated: 05/06/2008
Story Notes:
My first fic - so comments are REALLY appreciated!!!

1. Unsuspecting Eyes by creativeexpressions

Unsuspecting Eyes by creativeexpressions
Author's Notes:
At the end of the episode "Bloodbath" - Series 3
*Unsuspecting Eyes*

Chapter 1:- The Question Of How To Get Rid Of PTSD?



As DiNozzo ran off in the direction of Ziva and McGee whilst they were putting Abby’s stalker in the police car, Gibbs sighed and put his arm around Abby’s waist, “It’s all right now, Abs” and he kissed the top of her head.

“Thanks Gibbs, I feel safe now”, the reply came from a now-relieved Abby.

As Gibbs walked her back to the NCIS truck, he found himself thinking what it would she would stay of he asked her to stay the night again " just like she did last night " only this time he wasn’t going to be overprotective Gibbs wanting to protect her " he wanted more.

It was only the two of them in the truck driving back to their workplace, where many innuendos and secretive looks had been passed between them.

Even their signing was partly innuendo based, with the rest of the team not knowing that he’d told her that he “loved her” and she was “his girl” whilst they were signing.

Both of them were silent as they drove into the parking lot.

“Gibbs”, she looked at him, “Thank you”.

“Abby, you don’t have to thank me, I was just doing my job”, he responded seriously.

“Oh”, she stuttered, expecting a more personal ‘you’re welcome’, rather than the work-tone which he only showed her if he wanted her to get to her point in the lab.

“Well, erm, not that I wouldn’t have done that if it wasn’t my job”, he paused slightly and took her face in his hand.

“You know you always have been my special girl, Abs " and I would not and will not ever let anyone hurt you " except if you and I were playing that is…”, the notorious ‘Gibbs grin’ then settled on his face.

Stunned into a momentary silence, Abby just giggled and blushed " a million thoughts ran through her head as he ran his hand down her face, “Haha! Gibbs, I don’t think you’d be into my kinda play anyway haha!”.

He chuckled at this comment and Abby could have sworn she saw a little colouring appear in his face, “Well Abby, you can never tell what a person is in to!”, the serious look on his face then returned.

“If you’re ever looking for something to relieve your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Abby, all’s you ever have to do is ask”. There, he’d said it. He’d put the idea out there for her taking " if she wanted it.

She looked out of the truck windows and then gave him a wicked smile, “Gibbs, how would a person get rid of their PTSD by chance?”. She took a long lingering look down his body, undressing him as his breath caught in his mouth; he certainly wasn’t expecting her to be so…forward!

“How about you stay at mine again, just for tonight, I can cook you dinner and explain”, his grin said it all. “We really should keep you safe, just incase your stalker appears again”

Just as she was about to reply, Ziva knocked on the window, “Yes, Agent David?”, a very exasperated voice said.

“Erm, well just wanted to let you know Abby’s lab is safe and the bastard is safe in custody, so you’re safe now Abby”, Ziva relayed with a smile on her face,
completely oblivious to the conversation that had just happened between the pair in the truck.

Abby raced out of the truck and gave Ziva the biggest hug possible. Seeing the forensic scientist jump out of the truck DiNozzo and McGee walked up and both gave her their famous “bear hugs”.

“Hey! McGee, go and buy our beautiful girl a Caf-Pow! " super sized”, Gibbs smirked at the computer wiz whilst handing him a $10 bill, “and I want change!”.
“Right on it boss”, came the reply.

“Ziva, DiNozzo go up and tell Ducky that we’re back and our girl here is safe” Gibbs ordered, smiling at the thought of having his green-eyed girl alone to himself again.
“Sure thing boss " great to have you back Abs!”, Tony yelled as he and Ziva got into the elevator.

“Mmm…now I have you all to myself again”, Gibbs whispered in her ear as they hugged in the empty parking lot,
“So about dinner tonight…?”, he quizzed her whilst running his hand across her back and resting it on her ass

“What you mean that you can actually cook?!”, she mocked him whilst giggling and walking him to the elevator.

“For saying that you get a DiNozzo smack”, he responded coarsely.

She closed her eyes and winced at the thought of her head being smacked.

“Oooh Gibbs! Oh my God! Haha!”, laughing loudly as she realised she was spanked on the ass rather than being smacked on the head

“That’s only the beginning, my bad bad girl”, he whispered to her as the elevator doors closed….
End Notes:
My first fic - so comments are REALLY appreciated!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2541