Garden in the Air by yoshikawa
Summary: Epilogue to Fantasy and Actuality.
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3169 Read: 4622 Published: 06/30/2008 Updated: 06/30/2008

1. Garden in the Air by yoshikawa

Garden in the Air by yoshikawa
Author's Notes:
Epilogue to Fantasy and Actuality.
The typical city odour wafted through the streets of Geneva. Car’s honking, scooters beeping, cats meowing and pedestrians chattering sang a soft lullaby. However, it was much too early for bed for Special Agent Caitlin Todd. Sent on a covert mission to Switzerland, she was living DiNozzo’s dream of being able to play secret agent. It never crossed her mind that being an NCIS agent would lead her to assignments as exotic as Geneva. The image of DiNozzo’s crushed face was still painted fresh in her mind, it must’ve been a blow to realise he was being dropped in place of Agent Todd. Being tantalized by Gibbs is a terrible thing.

Well, aside from all that, part of her role included sleeping with Bond himself, right? There was something about that fact that was still hard to get around…why is it that they always had to have sex with the hero? Thankfully DiNozzo wasn’t playing the part of Bond though for she would have rather shot herself than be caught spooning with him. Gibbs, the polar opposite to DiNozzo in a lot of ways, was about as much fun as a rock drowning in a pond and his personality was about as bright as a garden gnome...however. In a much more intimate relationship, Gibbs was perhaps the greatest gift given to all woman-kind. On a physical basis anyway.

It was blatantly clear this was not part of the game plan though. Playing the part of James Bond’s woman was great and everything as was being able to dress with pizzazz but the extemporaneous nature of the assignment ironically led Kate to believe that Gibbs had been planning this for quite some time. ‘Well…play ball.’ she thought.

Running down the corridors was now but a distant moment that could have occurred anywhere from ten minutes to ten years ago. She was lost in the moment, tongue tangoing with his, a repeat of what took place on the main floor only moments ago. He roughly slammed her against the wall, retaking possession of something that was his. Her normally assertive attitude was domineered by Gibbs control. There was no way she could defy the cold, brutal force of his. But it was what she wanted for a long time anyway. It was about time he stepped up to reclaim her.

The countless amount of times Gibbs would further frustrate her by moving forward, only to rear back for…for what? He would always raise fruitless situations, causing confusion and frustration for Kate. No doubt he was playing the same game he did last time. The hope that he would take her again and show her what it was like to be alive…and worst of all, it would always appear during the most intense of times. “I don’t trust her,” she once said, referring to the FBI agent who went as far as using NCIS and a pilot’s family to uncover a terrorist cell to which Gibbs replied “Good. You’re learning.” Unfortunately, it was followed by the cheeky slap on her ass couldn’t have come at a worse time. Then, despite her anger at his sleaziness, her concentration would still always lapse for the remaining hours of the day. ‘Will he? Won’t he?’ It was impossible to move on with life like that. The feeling of being in motion yet at a standstill…she was being beguiled out of her life. He held the cards, but didn’t play them. He possessed her and controlled her in a way no other man could.

But for tonight at least, her insecurities could be put to rest. Through heated kisses, Kate smiled to herself as she felt her panties come off. He had only barely begun and she already was already so wet. The way the cloth still stuck to her groin was quite the tell tale sign…thin strands of her secretions strained, trying to decide which way to go.

“Kate, for a Catholic, you’re quite the naughty girl…” Gibbs rebuked, smiling as he saw how ‘in the mood’ she was. She blushed, cheeks turning into a blend of crimson and scarlet.

The small curl of her lips turned into a full smile, revealing her perfect white teeth to Gibbs lips. His forehead rested against hers while he gazed deep into her beautiful hazel eyes. The galaxy within her pupils sparkled in the moonlight. She shyly bit her bottom lip.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me, Gibbs.” She teased.

“Oh, I think I found out a lot from you just then.”

Sigh. But it was true. No matter how much she tried to hide it, she had always had this secret ‘thing’ for Gibbs. She would often unconsciously blurt out something to suggest she had always loved/lusted for Gibbs. Take for instance the time when Tony decided to so graciously inform Kate that she was dating his ‘frat brother’, she jumped up and denied it all, articulating the fact to Gibbs: “He’s not my boyfriend!” Well…back to her infatuation with Gibbs, lust probably was a factor, but she told herself love was probably the larger part. Her relationships she had with other men over time was often of a more primal and instinctive nature; basically sex based. They never lasted much longer after her penchant for sex was satiated. This time however, she was not only interested in how Gibbs would have looked without his clothes but also how his mind worked and what inner beauty’s he still had yet to share.

Tony on the other hand, being the solipsistic and insensitive jerk he is, thrived everytime Kate was sexually active, probably to live out some fantasy he would never want to fulfill. Once that brother-sister relationship was reached, it was a bit hard to progress further considering how awkward it would be. Hence just like an older brother should, he teased Kate constantly about her personal life. It’s a no wonder why she didn’t feel anything close to attraction to such jerk. Quote “She’s a fierce little thing, no sense of humour.” What a jackass.

“It’s ok Kate, there’s no need to be so embarrassed. It’s just between the two of us…” he chuckled, kissing her lips again. Oh, how soft her lips were…they were perfect. It was like no other that his had ever met before. He ran his hand though her hair again, unraveling the soft tangles of her chestnut brown hair, the other running through her hair below. She yelped, breaking the kiss.

“Gibbs! You haven’t even removed my bra yet and you’re already going for dessert!”

“Haha, what can I say…I’m a man of little patience.”

He pulled her in for another deep kiss, tongues entwining within. It was easy to see how any woman could easily melt for him. It was a no wonder why he had three ex-wives. His blinding kiss could easily leave them dazed, dreaming of the touch of his lips again. In which Kate was experiencing right now. She was already lost in her own little world with Leroy Jethro Gibbs, her boss, her companion, her lover.

“Oh, Gibbs…” she moaned. His kisses broke away from her lips and began to trail their way down her body. She leaned back against the wall sighing in pleasure, savouring the ephemeral moments of pleasure. A growl erupted from Gibbs throat as he cruelly rencontre-ed with the fabric of her bra.

“Couldn’t you have taken it off already?” he complained.

“Patience, Gibbs!” Kate laughed, as she quickly unclasped it before throwing it into some dark corner of the room.

“That’s my girl!” he laughed, lifting her up before diving onto the bed with her. He stared into those hazel eyes of hers who only stared back. She stroked the side of his head.

“You know Gibbs, if you grew your hair on the sides a little longer, you’d be perfect.”

He smiled, dropping his head. “You know, you’re going to regret those words!”

“Aww c’mon Gibbs! You know I’ve been a good, obedient girl so far!”

“Yeah. Yeah I know.” Still smiling.

She groaned. It was gonna be a long night.

The laggard torture she felt as Gibbs kissed his way around her body frustrated her to the point of tears. Sure, it was fantastic that there was finally a guy who wasn’t just interested in three main locations but tonight, she wasn’t particularly interested in the romantic foreplay. Maybe it had something to do with how particularly worked up she was that night, or maybe Gibbs just had that effect on her. Every now and then, he’d kiss her folds sending sparks of pleasure to her brain, only for it to be re-engulfed with disappointment as she felt his lips move away again. Love psychedelica.

“Mmh Gibbs, I’m sorry ok??” Kate laughed. Gibbs was always unforgiving. She has mocked Gibbs’ hair countless times, all of which were without reprisals so maybe today was payback for those times she ‘disrespected’ him. ‘With the exception of finding a decent barber, Gibbs can do basically anything he says he can.’ Well, in a way it was a compliment as well. Half a compliment? His glare should have been duly noted.

“Maybe if you dyed your hair red, I’d have done this to you sooner.” He teased.

She gasped as she felt his tongue touch the lining of her folds, only for it to quasi-statically move before reaching her clit. Who would’ve thought that such a tiny bundle of nerves could create the most gratifying feelings of pleasure? His tongue pressed forward again.

“Ahh…” she cried out. It was always fun to make Kate Todd evoke such cries. Makes her so…feminine. She could be taken as an equal to any male out on the field for she was as tough as (if not tougher) the vast majority of male NCIS agents. Kinda the reason as to why Gibbs chose her, not to mention how resourceful she could be as well; resourceful in more ways than one.

He kissed her on her sweet spot again, tongue running up and down the gyrus of her vagina. More and more of her sweet nectar secreted…the very essence of Caitlin Todd. Lapping it up like a thirsty dog, Kate’s breathing becoming shallower, her moans became louder and she emitted the occasional cry of pleasure; there was no way she was going to last much longer.

Insert one finger, then two. She was practically drooling. He stroked that famous mythical g-spot that some women claim to have and others don’t (mainly because they can’t find it). Cause and effect came to mind. It was kinda nerdy, relating philosophy to sex; it was so much easier and so much more fun just to relish the moment. Carpe diem.

“Ugh…” Kate groaned. She was beginning to writhe, her hands running over her body searching for that final touch that would push her over the brink of the edge.

“Sshh Kate…” Gibbs whispered into her ear, lifting her hands and resting them on the bed again. “You’ll ‘come’ in due time…” he smirked. Bad joke. But both connotations were implied. He resumed stroking, this time his thumb simultaneously pressuring her clit in an anti-clockwise motion. Ok, she now really was drooling.

“Mmm…mmmhh…mmmmhhh!” she moaned rapidly in succession before her hips suddenly bucked, followed by a series of rapid contractions. Tell-tale sign of a climax. Five…ten…fifteen. Fifteen seconds of nothing but pure ecstasy; an empyreal moment of ecstasy, a paramount of orgasms. Her vaginal cavity contracted tightly softly squeezing his fingers and her painfully sensitive clit ducked beneath its hood.

It was quite the triumphant moment. To have made Kate Todd cry out like that…it was an amazing experience. The rush he felt as she neared orgasm, it was as though he was having one himself. His heart raced and his pants felt as though they had shrunk a size; extremely uncomfortable. It’s true that one doesn’t need stimulation to get excited; hell, he nearly came just by listening to her.

“I’m sorry…Gibbs…for…mocking…your hair...” Kate gasped in between breaths, recuperating. Gibbs got up but only to remove the last articles of clothing he still wore. Kate lay there, still gasping, sprawled across the crisp bed sheets, trying to recover from that fleeting moment of ethereality.

He hushed her by placing his finger on her lips. “Don’t say another word…” he whispered, kissing her. Those pleading eyes of hers said it all. Maybe another minute. Let her convalesce a little first.

Gibbs had always had a way with powerful women. It was strange to think that despite his issues with authority, the only women he found himself attracted to were those that had the balls to stand up to him. Of course, those relationships always ended badly with one ex-wife chasing him with a seven-iron and another constantly stalking him…but it was different with Kate. She was so much younger than they were, so much more…green; she would learn faster. Actually, in society’s eyes, what they were doing was really wrong. A planetary fuck-up. Regardless, he still found himself succumbing to her. He knew that she was for men like him; intrinsic to Gibbs. No other type would be able to handle her puissance; they’d be playing with fire " a miasmatic force.

A minute passed; time to get the ball rolling again.

A quick thrust and a penetration of the threshold. Kate gasped as his pubic bone brushed up against her clit, still timing out her refractory period. Seeing her face contorted with a mix of pain and pleasure, Gibbs stopped.

“You ok, Kate?”

A pause. Biting her bottom lip, she nodded. “Ok, I think I’m ready now.” And with that, he began again, first with shallower thrusts, exciting the nerve receptors near the entrance of her core before going deep again. The sensation of being filled was emotionally gratifying, sexually… bland. The dullness of the thudding deep within was nothing without the simultaneous stimulation of her little nub. With that thought in mind, Kate wrapped her legs around Gibbs’ abdomen, his steady rocking motion now making direct contact with her clitoris. The pain she experienced before was now nothing but a distant, irrecoverable memory, her brain now overwhelmed by the current sensations forced through her body; vocal chords voicing her satisfaction.

He inhaled her intoxicating scent. There was nothing like it. A blend of shampoo, some fragrant soap, a touch of perfume…and Kate. No other combination could be better. It was revitalizing, invigorating…yet, relaxing. The kind of aroma you’d like to walk into after a hard day’s work. She was perfect in every sense.

Kate ran her sweeping lips along his neckline, gently nipping mischievously at Gibbs’ clavicle. Her muted cries were like music to Gibbs ears. Why didn’t he do this sooner?

The seminal fluid was being brewed within…he was only moments away from cumming. ‘Ach, come on! Just hold on a little longer…’

“Katie?” he groaned. “Are you ready to shoot the moon with me?” It was getting harder to hold back.

“Ugh…give it a few more baby…” her teeth clenched onto his neck muscle. Pressure continued building.

Kate’s throat strained as she tried to make a noise…any noise to express the gratification of her primal instincts; the satiating of her lust. Instead, she was held back by her own somatic build; a tantamount to being garroted but filled with pleasure instead of pain. Her teeth drove down harder, drawing blood and causing Gibbs to futilely cry out “Ahh, Kate! Stop!”

But no words hit any registry within her brain. The rapid convulsions of her torso below dampened only by the weight of the man above filled her brain with endorphins while she temporarily blacked out into a mindless state of bliss. Her legs that were curled around his buttocks slackened in their vice-like grip as her stimulated clitoris drew to its painful conclusion, withdrawing into its refuge to recover from its hyper-sensitive state.

The squeezing of the vaginal cavity signaled her arrival, allowing Gibbs to finally release the tightened glands within. He breathed a sigh of relief as he felt his prostate expand and contract repeatedly, jetting the flow of semen from the end of his penis deep into the womb, her matrix. Another sloppy kiss followed, each still entranced in the moment of their climax, each still wondering whether it was true.

The heavy panting filled the void of silence. Sweat exuding from their bodies oiled their skin with a moist film. She gasped for another breath of air, now laced with the aroma of sex. “Wow…that was…amazing…” she panted. There was no doubt about it. Gibbs never failed to impress. His “Yeah, that’s what they all tell me,” from back on the Sub Rosa had was substantiated.

“I thought you only liked red-heads, Gibbs.” Kate mumbled.

“Oh, I do Kate, I do. I’m just picturing you with red hair now.” Gibbs laughed. He never stopped tormenting the puisne. There was no way she was gonna be able to get Gibbs to admit that he loved her, no matter what trap she put up.

“That’s not very nice Gibbs,” she smiled as she planted her lips on his again.

An entire week without having to put up with Tony’s puerile jokes, politically incorrect jives or locker-room mentality " what could be better? Sleeping with the boss didn’t exactly come to her mind at first but that actually is one thing that’s better; one of the finest things in life actually. At which stage did she actually feel this way for Gibbs? Perhaps it was back from Air Force One…or perhaps it was when Gibbs parted her tunic, back when they played the part of marine recruiters…had the Major not been there, had there been more darkness than sunlight…well, fantasy was always a safe world.

“Hey Gibbs, tell me…how did this happen again?” she sighed, her soft eyes gazing at the face of the man beside her. A full moon softly illuminated the couple, wrapping them in a blanket of silky radiance.

“Gee, I don’t really know Kate…improvised?” His smart-ass answer was only to be expected. Men always had that problem of opening up, never a direct and honest answer. They could never speak frankly when it came to love, always avoiding one way or another. Always hiding behind that thin, pathetic wall of jokes, trying to conceal that sensitive side of theirs.

“There is no real assignment is there?” Kate asked.

“Nope.” Gibbs replied.

Silence.

It felt like so many years ago when they were having that stakeout which Gibbs also used as a poor excuse to be alone with Kate and have a quick fuck. In actually fact, that was perhaps only…what? Six weeks back? It didn’t really matter though. He was hers again and that’s all that mattered. This time, she’d make sure he didn’t toy around with her again.

She looked up at the cheeky grin plastered across his face. Once again…in some ways, he was exactly the same as DiNozzo.

“You know, you coulda just asked, Gibbs! It’s not like I would’ve said no!” She was played like a fool. The ends may have justified the means but it’s not something she should allow ever to happen again.

“Yeah…yeah I could have. But then that wouldn’t have been as much fun would it?”

She just smiled. Indeed it wouldn’t have been.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2622