All you need is love by beckyboop27
Summary: " Tony i thought you were different to other guys" she says sipping some of her wine.
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1134 Read: 3374 Published: 07/04/2008 Updated: 07/04/2008

1. All you need is love by beckyboop27

All you need is love by beckyboop27
Author's Notes:
" Tony i thought you were different to other guys" she says sipping some of her wine.
All you need is love
Tony woke to the sound of running water. He rolls over to see an empty space beside him. He looks up at the bathroom door. It is open a jar and steam slowly seeps out. He decides to get up.
“ Should I join you or make some coffee…or both?” he yells over the water.
“ Although both would be nice I think you should make the coffee. We wouldn’t want to be late again would we” came a female voice. Tony took into account that if he arrived late again Gibbs would surely fire him.
“ Fine. Have it your way” he yelled back as he headed to the kitchen to make coffee. As he stood there waiting for it to brew, thoughts ran through his head.
‘ God damn how did I get her. Gibbs would slap me silly if he ever found out’ he was quickly brought back into the room as two arms wrapped around his waist and kisses were placed along his neck from behind.
“ What are you thinking about?” she whispered into his ear. He turned around to face her and pulled her closer.
“ I was thinking how did I end up with the sexy ‘kiss’ seductive ‘kiss’ smart ‘kiss’ Caitlin Todd ‘kiss’” he answered.
“ I think the exact same thing about you everyday” she said shyly.
“ Are you going to work like that?” he asks pushing her back and checking her out in her towel.
“ What and stop the bad guys by flashing them instead of shooting them” she chuckles sarcastically.
“ Well you would definitely make me stop in my tracks” he replied kissing her neck.
“ Ok I’ll go get changed. That coffee better be ready when I come back” she called back.
*NCIS HQ-Bullpen*
“ DiNozzo. You decided to arrive on time today” Gibbs said walking into the bullpen with his morning coffee. Kate soon arrives shortly after him.
“ On time to Kate” he says to her.
“ Well its no that hard Gibbs” she says with a smile. Ton could tell that, that smile was directed at him. He left when the coffee was ready and so he didn’t see what she had put on this morning. She was wearing a just above the knee black skirt, a red button up blouse, her hair down with a few loose curls and Tony’s favourite pair of black strappy heels.
‘ Good god’ he thought as he looked at her.
“ Tony. What are you looking at” she asks trying to hide a laugh.
“ Uh..nothing. Good morning to you to Kate” he said looking back to his computer screen.
“ Kate. DiNozz. Abby wants you” Gibbs tells them. They both take off to the elevator. As soon as the doors open they rush in and the doors close behind them.
“ What the hell are you doing?” Tony says to Kate turning to face her.
“ What do you mean?” she says innocently.
“ You know that’s what you wore the first and second time we….slept together” he tried to find the right words.
“ Tony, you cant even remember what I wore to bed last night let alone 3 ½ years ago” she teased.
“ As a matter of fact I do remember, you wore that little black silk night dress I got you last year for our anniversary”
“ Wow Tony I’m impressed. What are you going to give me tonight?” she asked, practically running out of the elevator as the doors opened.
‘ Shit! Its today’ he thought.
“ Kate, I’m sorry I” he tried running after her. He came to stand behind her.
“ Tony. What’s wrong with this picture?” Kate asks.
“ There’s no Abby and no music” he said puzzled.
“ Surprise!” Abby yells jumping out behind them.
“ God. Abby good way to scare a girl…and Tony” Kate said.
“ Why the surprise Abby?” Tony asks.
“ Tony don’t you remember. Its you and Kate’s anniversary” McGee says popping up. Tony and Kate look et each other, scared the they know their secret.
“ What anniversary would that be?” Kate asked.
“ The one where you and Tony joined the team. Different years of course but same day” Abby said looking at them.
5pm
After a whole day of celebration and paper work it was finally time to go home. Kate is first to leave. Tony is still at his desk thinking of what to get Kate for what will be their 4 year anniversary.
“ You still here?” McGee asks. Tony doesn’t answer.
“ What’s wrong Tony?” he asks.
“ Its our 4 year anniversary and I haven’t gotten her anything” he says blankly.
“ Huh” Oh you and your mysterious girlfriend. Well what does she like?”
“ Everything”
“ What did you get her last year?”
“ Silk night dress”:
“ Tony don’t you think 4 years is a big year. Maybe its time you” McGee started.
“ Yes! McGee your wonderful” Tony picks up his things and rushes out leaving McGee with a big smile on his face.
7pm
Kate sits on the lounge. A glass of wine in her hand.
‘ God Tony I thought you were different’ she thinks to herself in the eery silence.
“ Kate. Katie you here?” Tony called finally coming through the door. She didn’t answer him.
“ Kate!” he rushes into the lounge room to find her on the lounge.
“ Where have you been ?” she asks not looking at him.
Tony goes around to face her. He is kneeling in front of her.
“ Look I am so sorry I forgot it was our anniversary.” He started.
“ Tony I thought you were different to other guys” she says sipping some of her wine. He takes it off her and places it on the table.
“ Katie you mean the world to me and nothing is going to change that. I spent all day trying to think of the perfect thing to get you and selfishly me and I cam up with one thing that could not fail but for me you are perfect so this is mainly for you” he paused taking a deep breath, placing one knee up and put his hand in his jacket pocket. Kate knew what was happening. Tears filled her eyes as a shaking hand went to her mouth. He looked into her eyes.
“ Caitlin Todd. Would you do the honour of becoming my wife?” he said with so much love.
“ Oh my god. Yes. Tony. Yes” she said through tears and happiness. Tony put the ring on her finger and she threw her arms around him and doesn’t stop kissing him.
“ So what’s my present” he asks cheekily.
“ I got you tickets to the basketball game next week”
“ A wife and a basketball game. What more could I want” he said kissing her.
“ I know what else I want” she says seductively.
“ What?”
“ You”
Tony picks her up, kissing her non-stop and carries her into the bedroom where they make hot heated sex.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2628