Making Dreams Reality by Paige-Gabrielle
Summary: I like to think it's me he dreams about.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink, Non-con
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1003 Read: 9354 Published: 07/04/2008 Updated: 07/04/2008
Story Notes:
This was done for Rounds_of_Kink on Live Journal

1. Making Dreams Reality by Paige-Gabrielle

Making Dreams Reality by Paige-Gabrielle
Author's Notes:
I like to think it's me he dreams about.
I like to think it’s me he dreams about. I like to think I’m the one that’s putting that beautiful smile on his face and that makes him moan as he dreams things that certainly seem illicit if his cock is anything to go by.

Tony and his dreams have fascinated me ever since I first lay eyes on him back in Baltimore. It had started out simple enough; two dead petty officers found in a no-tell motel on the rougher side of Baltimore. It shouldn’t have been life-changing; go in, scare the LEOs into turning over jurisdiction, solve the case, get back to D.C, no big deal. That was until I met the Lead Detective, one Anthony DiNozzo, one look into those green eyes and I knew that I had to whatever it took to have him, even agree to share jurisdiction of the case with the confident and borderline reckless detective.

That was seven years ago and I have learned through these little ‘bedtime visits’ that a sleeping Tony is as energetic as an awake Tony. He’s never still, always rolling over or shifting, but when he dreams, it’s something else. He lays perfectly still, except for his hands; his hands are never still, tweaking his nipples and fondling his cock and balls, it’s enough to drive anyone insane, never mind a Marine who most people think is a little nuts anyway.

But every time I come here, it’s harder to not join in. The Alpha-Male Dom in me wants to control Tony and his pleasure even in his sleep. I shouldn’t feel that way since I’ve never been able to completely work out what side of the street Tony plays on or if he plays on both sides and I don’t want to risk alienating my best agent for my raging hormones, so I just watch and wait til I’m home to take care of myself.

Then tonight, it happens, Tony’s moans and murmurs begin to sound more like words and I hear my name.

“Oh God, Gibbs, please.” The sound of Tony whimpering my name and begging me for whatever it was that I’m doing to him in his dream finally snaps my control. I strip out of my clothes, grab my handcuffs and lube up my cock as fast as I humanly can before climbing onto the bed.

Crawling up Tony’s beautiful body, I pause for just a moment to drink the sight before I make my move. I open the handcuffs and snap a cuff on one wrist before quickly threading the chain through the headboard and cuffing the other wrist. Tony gasps and arcs against me, I’m not sure if he was conscious or not, but that’s not going to stop me. Lifting his legs so that they are wrapped around my waist, I reach under him and spread his ass before plunging my aching cock in.

Tony arcs again and lets out a cry that borders on a scream at the sudden penetration, but he still doesn’t open his eyes. I silently pray that I haven’t turned his nice dream into a nightmare before pulling out and pushing back in a little further than before and repeating that until Tony moans with pleasure. I begin thrusting with more force, nailing Tony’s prostate with each thrust. I’ve never fucked anyone as tight as Tony and it worries me a little, that is until Tony says something that knocks my worries to the furthest part of my mind.

“Oh, God. Please Master, please let me cum.”

Hearing Tony refer to me as his Master ends whatever doubts I have. Fighting off my own need to cum, I let go of his hips and move so that my mouth is against his ear, “Cum, for me Tony. Show your Master what a good boy you are.” I wrap my hand around his cock and give it a tug

Tony lets out a wail and I feel warmth coating my hand. Then I feel his ass clench around me and I groan as I come.

As I come down from my high, I look down and realize that Tony’s snoring peacefully. Feeling a little dismayed that this may all possibly be a dream for him, I gently ease out of him and take the handcuffs off before padding into the bathroom to grab a washcloth.

I wash us both off with care, especially with Tony since I’m not sure how much experience he’s had with anal sex, but I don’t see any damage so either he’s had some experience, I wasn’t as rough as I thought or he was out cold and therefore not aware of what was going on, I really don‘t like to think about that possibility.

As I finish us up and get ready to go, I pause; it would be so tempting to just leave, Tony was probably sound asleep the whole time and will probably think this was just a wonderful dream he was having and will be none the wiser. But, he wants me, I know he does. I heard him call my name, heard him refer to me as Master, hell I saw how he responded when I referred to myself as his Master.

But what will happen if I stay? There’s a very good chance Tony’ll freak cuz, let’s face it, what we just did wasn’t exactly consensual. Of course, that’s assuming that Tony was asleep the whole time; just because his eyes were closed doesn’t mean he was asleep and if he does remember tonight, I should be here to talk about what happened. Besides, I want to make love to him when I am absolutely sure that he’s awake and aware of who is fucking him.

With that thought, my mind is made up, I strip back down to my boxers and climb into bed with him, cradling him in my arms. I’ll deal with the fallout of tonight when and if it happens, but for now, I just want to savor holding Tony in my arms tonight.

The End.
End Notes:
This was done for Rounds_of_Kink on Live Journal
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2630