The Things We Do for Charity by Paige-Gabrielle
Summary: Not for the first time, Tony wondered how the hell he got himself into these things.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Pre-slash
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1131 Read: 5432 Published: 07/17/2008 Updated: 07/17/2008
Story Notes:
I don't know much about slave or bachelor auctions but I assume that both parties have to sign contracts detailing what is and isn't allowed.

1. The Things We Do for Charity by Paige-Gabrielle

The Things We Do for Charity by Paige-Gabrielle
Author's Notes:
Not for the first time, Tony wondered how the hell he got himself into these things.
Not for the first time, Tony wondered how the hell he got himself into these things. He should know better than agree to help Abby with anything that didn’t involve work, movies or fixing her car. Anytime he agreed to help her outside of those parameters, it rarely ended well. He still remembered the time he’d agreed to join her on a double date that had been one big disaster. After that fiasco, Tony had outright refused to go on anymore double dates with her unless her date was McGee.

But when Abby had come to him, begging him to help her out of a jam, he hadn’t been able to say no, despite his instincts to the contrary. And at first, it had seemed pretty straight forward; one of Abby’s favorite clubs was having an auction to raise money to help the victims of the Myanmar cyclone and every member was expected to contribute something. Well, Tony had no problems donating something to a good cause, until he realized that she was asking him to be her contribution to the auction. Tony had balked at the idea until Abby convinced him that it was really no different than bachelor auctions done for the same purpose, just in a different atmosphere.

Tony sighed, resisting the urge to tug at his virtually non-existent clothing. God, when was he going to learn? At least in regular bachelor auctions, he would get to wear a tux, not chaps with just a codpiece for modesty, a collar, complete with leash, and wrist cuffs. All the same, with the wide collar and tight almost non-existent pants, he hoped to attract only the best; someone who would bid enough so that he could use this whenever Abby asked him for another favor.

Suddenly, someone was pushing him out onto the stage and Tony found himself facing a sea of strangers, all of whom were looking at him like it was lunchtime at the zoo.

“This is a beautiful contribution from Mistress Sciuto. Starting bid is one thousand five hundred dollars.”

Tony tried not to show his displeasure at the auctioneer’s words; fifteen hundred dollars?! Who decided that?! He hadn’t paid attention to what the starting bids on the other ‘slaves’ but that seemed like a low starting bid to him. He made a mental note to ask Abby about it after the auction.

During the bidding, he tried to block out the auctioneer’s voice, the thought of people bidding on him like he was a horse or a piece of art was humiliating on a level he’d never thought possible.

“Going once. Going twice. Sold! To number 1982 for seven thousand - three hundred dollars,” the auctioneer crowed before slamming his podium with a paddle.

Tony felt his eyes widening at the words; someone had bid seventy-three hundred dollars on him?! He tried to see who number 1982 was, but the room was dark and he was being led off the stage to a holding area for those who had already been bid on. As he waited, he wondered who had bid on him, he half thought it was Abby since she’d promised to look out for him, but dismissed it; Abby had said that she hadn’t planned on bidding. He almost shuddered to think of who had bid on him if it wasn’t Abby; he knew that she’d promised that she would make sure that she knew the person who won him, but Abby’s idea of an okay person and his idea of an okay person were sometimes very different things.

He groaned to himself; God, when he had become such a stick-in-the-mud? Used to, this sort of thing wouldn’t have bothered him so much. Sure, he wasn’t in the habit of letting himself be auctioned to someone he hadn’t met before, but he’d always been open to just about any kind of sex. Maybe Abby was right, the whole implosion of his relationship with Jeanne had hurt him a lot more than he wanted to admit even to himself.

After what seemed like an eternity, Abby came bouncing back to the holding area, a big smile on her face. “Tony! You were the highest bid item! Everybody wanted you!”

Tony smiled faintly, “Thanks Abs, but I’m more interested in who actually won me.”

Now Abby’s smile turned mischievous, “Don’t worry, he’s safe. I know him very well and trust me, you’re in good hands.”

Tony frowned, it was on the tip of his tongue to demand what did she mean by safe but paused, he knew that whoever had bought him had to abide by the contract and he had his cellphone, so he could call someone if things went badly. “Can I at least change clothes?” He didn’t really want to meet this guy wearing the chaps and collar.

Abby shook her head, “Nope, he’s requested that you remain as is for now. Come on, I said I would show you out.”

As she led him out, Tony’s nerves began to rear up again; who was this? What the hell had Abby gotten him into this time?

As they exited the club, Tony began glancing around at all the successful bidders and wondering which one had bid on him. Finally, they got out to the parking park and Tony stopped dead in his tracks; there, leaning against a column was Leroy Jethro Gibbs, decked out in a pair of black pants and a nice shirt.

“B-Boss? What’re you doing here?” Tony couldn’t believe what his eyes were telling him; surely this wasn’t what he thought it was.

Gibbs smiled, “Picking up my prize. You better be worth seventy-three hundred dollars, DiNozzo.”

Tony felt his eyes nearly bug out of his skull; Gibbs was number 1982?! “That-That was you?”

Gibbs nodded, “Abby talked me into attending this thing with her. Said that it would be totally worth my while to come along.” He wrapped the leash around his hand and pulled Tony close to him.

Tony’s eyes widened at the look in Gibbs’ eyes; never in his life had his boss looked him like that, like a predator eyeing its prey just before they devoured it. Then Gibbs reached down, cupped Tony codpiece covered cock and squeezed.

Tony moaned helplessly, “Please,” he wasn’t entirely sure what he was begging for, but it was making him hard, whatever it was.

Gibbs chuckled, “I always wondered about you, Tony. Now I know the truth.”

“Tr-Truth? What truth?” Tony had never been more confused in his life or more aroused, which just added to his confusion.

Gibbs’ chuckle took on a dirty tone, “Well, since I own you for the weekend, why don’t I take you home and show you.” With that, he turned around, hand still wrapped in the leash and led Tony over to his car, leaving a smirking Abby in the parking lot.

The End. Or is it?
End Notes:
I don't know much about slave or bachelor auctions but I assume that both parties have to sign contracts detailing what is and isn't allowed.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2645