Honeymoon From Hell by katetodd4eva
Summary: Could it get any worse.( sequel to All Week Long)
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Established relationship, Holiday, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4652 Read: 2855 Published: 07/21/2008 Updated: 07/21/2008

1. Honeymoon From Hell by katetodd4eva

Honeymoon From Hell by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
Could it get any worse.( sequel to All Week Long)
Kate and Gibbs sit next to each other holding hands on the plane to Vanuatu for their honeymoon. They waited 4 months before they got married and the only thing Gibbs asked of her is to call him Jethro as she is now a Gibbs. Once they landed they were put on a boat and taken to Port Vila where they will stay at Breakas Beach Resort for 4 days. Once they got there they were shown to their tropical bungalow. It is around lunch time.
*Monday*
“ Oh my god, its so beautiful” Kate said dropping her bags and looking around. Jethro sat his bags next to hers and went to have a look around with her. Kate made her way back to the bed and sat on the end of it and fell back with a sigh. Jethro soon sat next to her and did the same thing.
“ 2 years ago I would of never thought I would be here. With you” she said looking up at the spinning fan on the ceiling.
“ Me either” he replied.
“ So you up for a swim on the private beach?” she asks looking at him with a smile.
“ Sure”. She gets up and takes her bag into the bathroom. She comes out wearing a pink bikini with black and brown flowers on it.
“ Well. You coming?” she asks patiently.
“ Just give me a minuet” he says looking through his bag for his boardies. He finds them and goes to the bathroom to get changed. When he comes out they put sunscreen on each other, grab their towels and set off. When they get down there, there is already a couple on the beach further up. They put their stuff down they look at each other then.
“ Last one in is a rotten egg” Jethro yells running after him. She smiles and runs after him. He is still walking out when she reaches him and so she jumps on his back. He grabs her legs.
“ Remind me again why I agreed to marry you?” she said hugging him.
“ Oh because you love me and cant get enough of me” he said with a smile and kisses her. She gets off his back and he turns around and wraps his arms around her and kisses her again. He breaks away and walks backwards were it gets deeper.
“ Don’t go to far” she warns.
“ Why not”
“ Weill I’m not watching you drown” she said turning around to face the island. She doesn’t hear anymore. She turned around and didn’t see him anymore.
“ Jethro” she called out. She turned back to the island thinking he might of gotten out.
“ Jethro” she calls out again. Just then she feels something between her legs and is getting lifted up out of the water. She screams and holds on to the thing between her legs. She looks down and see’s that she is on top of Jethro’s shoulders and she is holding his head. He holds onto her legs. She slaps him on the back of the head.
“ Owww. What was that for?” he asks looking at her.
“ For scarring the crap out of me that’s what” she said.
“ I am dreadfully sorry” he said sarcastically. She smiled at him and leant down and kissed him. He walked out of the water and up to their stuff.
“ And how am I supposed to get down?” she asked. He held up his arms.
“ Grab my wrists” he ordered. She griped them tight. He then grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off and put her down in front of him. Before she could let go he pulled her back and kissed her neck. She leant against him and their mouths connected. His hands were running all over her body. She broke away, picked up their towels, grabbed his hand and ran to their bungalow. Once inside she dropped the towels and turned around and attacked his mouth with hers and his boardies with her hands. His hands undid her top and pulled her bottoms down. She finally got his boardies off and he guided her to the bed. He crawled on top of her and within seconds was inside of her. He didn’t start slow he was going fast which he knew would get him off pretty quick but not her. He left her mouth and went for her boob. He kissed it then sucked it and finally played with her nipple. This increased her breathing and made her moan a little but not orgasm. He was almost there. He went back to her mouth then it hit him. His hand ran down along her body and over clit and her body quivered.
‘ Bingo’ he thought. As he kept the same fast pace his hand found its way to her clit. He took it between his two fingers and massaged it. She bit his lip trying to stop screaming, but it was no use, the harder the bite the more he played with it.
“ Oh God” she suddenly screamed. He smiled to himself as he took her neck in his mouth. The more he played with it, she started pushing herself onto him the same time he would thrust in. he had never experienced this before.
“ Yes” he moaned. Her hands went through his hair and he knew. He thrusted deeper and harder as well as massage her clit.
“ Oh Jethro. Yes” she screamed as she came heavily.
“ Oh Kate” he moaned as he came soon after her. He collapsed next to her on the bed. They both laid there sweaty, breathless and amazed.
“ Wow” Kate said getting her breath back.
“ Yeah” he replied. They laid there in each others arms and eventually feel asleep to the sound of the waves on the beach.
*Tuesday*
They both woke up to the sound of the waves crashing and the birds singing. They both got up and put their dressing gowns on.
“ Why don’t we get room service for breakfast?” she asked looking at the menu on the counter.
“ Sounds good” he replied as he opened the curtains to reveal a beautiful sunny day. Soon enough a young woman came to their bungalow with a tray of food.
“ Thankyou” Kate said with a smile. The woman smiled and walked off. They sat down and had the beautiful tropical fruit platter, juice and of course coffee.
“ So what do you want to do today?” Kate asked sitting back in her chair.
“ Well that 22m pool looks inviting”
“ Sounds good to me” she said getting up and going to the bathroom. He looked over at the bed and saw her swimmers on the floor along with his boardies. He went over and picked boardies up and slipped them on.
“ Uh don’t you want your swimmers?” he called out.
“ Just a second” she called back. He sat on the end of the bed. Kate walked out and Jethro almost had a heart attack. She was wearing a plain red bikini but the bottoms didn’t cover as much as the pink and the top made her boobs look bigger which made the rest of her look smaller.
: You like?” she asks.
“ I love” he says mesmerized. They soon left for the pool. When they got there no one else was there. They sat their stuff on a pair of deck chairs. Kate walked around to the end of the pool to the steps. She slowly got in. she was up to her waist when Jethro dived in from the other end. She watched him swim across the bottom and finally coming up just in front of her. He was gasping for air.
“ Are you ok?” she asks with a smile.
“ Fine” he gasps. He starts to fall backwards, she reaches out and grabs his hands and pulls him back up.
“ Just kidding” he says standing up. She lets go of him and splashes him.
“ So you coming in or not?”
“ Slowly yes” she said with a smile.
“ That’s not good enough” he smiled wrapping his arms around her legs and kissing her. Her arms wrap around his neck and he pulls her further into the pool.
“ I’m glad no one else is here” he says.
“ Why’s that?” she asks with a smile.
“ Because then I can do this” he said as his hands slowly moved up her legs and around to the front. He slipped his hand inside her bottoms and found her clit. His fingers took control of it.
“ Not here Jethro” she whispered. He hushed her with a long kiss. As one hand was busy with her clit the other one entered two fingers in her. She hid her head on his shoulder. Its didn’t take long for him to reach her g-spot and when he did he knew about it.
“ Jesus Jethro” she said into his neck.
“ Oh god” she yelled. She locked onto his mouth to stop from screaming. Her boy quivered and she moaned deep in his mouth and he knew that was it. He removed his fingers.
“ Why did you do that? Especially here” she asked.
“ I couldn’t help myself. You just look” he didn’t finish before she had taken over his mouth again. She then let go of him and slipped fully under water and came back up. They swam around a bit longer. They got out and went back to their bungalow.
“ Why don’t we go kayaking?” she suggested pouring them some juice.
“ Sounds fun” he said with a smile. They went down to the site and hired two kayaks. When they got out on the water they headed to the coral island. They had stopped over one of the biggest corals they had seen and watched the fish swim around.
“ Isn’t it beautiful”
“ It is. Say where are the eels?” he asked with a smile.
“ Out there. Why don’t you go join them” she said pointing out to the ocean. They both headed off again. A second couple they didn’t notice behind them decided to turn around and when the man did so he hit the end of Kate’s kayak unexpectedly making it capsize.
“ Kate” Jethro exclaimed. He paddled over to where she feel in.
“ God damn it” she screamed coming up.
“ I’m really sorry. I didn’t notice” the man started.
“ Don’t worry about it” Jethro said grabbing Kate.
“ Are you ok?” he asks.
“ No” she winces. He pulls her up onto his kayak and they see the huge gash on her leg.
“ Jesus” Jethro says under his breath. She orquedly holds onto Jethro as he paddles them back to the beach. They left their towels up on the sand. Jethro carries her off the kayak and puts her down on the sand. He looks at her leg.
“ Shit” he says and rushes to get their towels. He wraps hers around her shoulders and presses his against her leg.
“ Ahhh” she cries out in pain.
“ I’m sorry” he says. He lifts it off and see’s how bad it is. He wraps the towel around it, picks her up and takes her to the first aid centre. She gets seen to right away as there is no one else there.
“ You need a tetanus shot” the doctor told her. Jethro held her hand as he gave it to her. He also gave her another needle closer to the wound to numb it so he can stitch it up. She holds tight to his arm and holds her breath trying not to cry. Once he starts stitching her leg she turns away and hides her face on Jethro and he just hugs her.
“ Funny you can shoot someone and risk your life everyday but yet cant handle a couple of stitches” he says.
“ Shut up” she says hitting him.
“ 28. All done” the doctor says.
“ Huh?” Jethro says.
“ 28 stitches. Here’s some patches. Change once a day and apply this” the doctor hands them a bag of things. Jethro picks her up and carries her back to their bungalow. Jethro places her on the bed.
“ Do you want to get changed?” he asks. She nods her head. He picks her up and takes her to the bathroom. He takes her top off and she puts her bra and a top on. He helps her up and she stands on one leg, stabilizing herself by holding onto Jethro. He very slowly and carefully takes her bottoms off and puts her undies on.
“ This is how I always pictured my honeymoon. My husband having to help me get changed because I fell out of a kayak and cut myself” she laughed.
“ You had to have known something was going to go wrong” he said.
“ Yeah but not so early. Owww” she said as he pulled her shorts up.
“ Sorry” he says kissing her. He picks her up and they go sit outside and watch the sun slowly go down. They decide to go inside once the stars had come out, he places her on the bed and goes through the bag the doctor gave them.
“ He gave you pain killers” he said walking back to the bed.
“ Thank god” she took them from him and took what was instructed. He sat beside her.
“ Do you want to get room service?” he asks.
“ No I’m not hungry. You?”
“ Nah”. She slowly moves across to him and hugs him.
“ I’m sorry” she said.
“ For what?”
“ Not being able to have sex tonight”
“ Hey we don’t have to have sex”
“ But its our honeymoon”
“ I know. We could talk” he said kissing her head.
“ Ok”. He laid down and she rested her head on his chest.
“ Can you tell me about Kelly and Shannon?” she asked softly. He has told her about Kelly and Shannon but never anything more.
“ Well Shannon was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her skin was soft and light, like yours and she had reddish brown hair that sat perfectly. Kelly looked exactly like her mum but with strawberry blonde hair. I remember every weekend we would ride the horses down to the beach and Shannon and I would watch Kelly gallop along the sand. Kelly played the piano. She played it so beautifully”
“ You loved them very much” she said softly.
“ Yep”
“ Could you ever have anymore children?”
“ What? Are you?” he asks stunned.
“ No. I was just”
“ Oh. I don’t know”
“ I’m sorry Jethro” she says.
“ For what?”
“ Everything that’s happened to you”
“ Don’t be” he said kissing her head.
“ Jethro”
“ Mmm”
“ I love you”
“ I love you to”. They soon were asleep.
*Wednesday*
Jethro woke up and saw Kate beside him. He carefully got up trying not to wake her up. He has a shower and gets breakfast sent to them before she wakes up. She woke up with a big yelp. Jethro ran to the bed.
“ Are you?” he asks.
“ Yep. Just rolled over onto the wrong side” she said taking deep breaths.
“ Ok. Well I have breakfast here already” he says helping her up.
“ Oh my god thankyou. When did you get up?” she asks hobbling to the table.
“ Uh about an hour ago”
“ Did I wake you?”
“ No. no. Hey I was thinking we could take a walk along the beach today. I mean it might do you some good”
“ Yeah sure” she says with a smile. After Kate showers and gets dressed with Jethro’s help, she took some pain killers and then they headed down to the beach.
“ You ok?” he asks as she steps onto the sand.
“ Yes I’m fine” she said holding his arm and slowly applied pressure to her right leg. They slowly made their way up the beach.
“ Jethro can I ask you something?” she said, almost walking normally though still with a bit of a hop.
“ Yeah”
“ Why did you ask me if I would hate you if you never ask me to marry you but then you went and did it anyway?”
“ Just to make sure you loved me and so you wouldn’t suspect a thing” he said with a smile looking at her.
“ Ok and what were you going to do to the guy who hit me?”
“ If I ever see him I will kick the crap out of him. Why”
“ No reason” she said kissing him. They kept walking and that’s when Jethro saw him. He stops. Kate looks at then at what he’s looking at.
“ No Jethro. Not now he has his wife with him” she pleaded
“ Yeah I know. Judy” he said and took off.
‘ Judy? Oh bugger. Ex- number 2’ she thought before trying to run after him. To late. He had already reached them. Kate is almost there when she see’s him hit the guy.
“ Jethro stop” she yells. He turns around to see her coming when he gets knocked to the ground.
‘Shit’ she thinks to herself as she reaches him.
“ Jethro are you ok?” she asks trying to help him up. He looks at her. Blood coming out of his nose.
“ Yeah fine” he turns to look at the other couple.
“ Oh you’re the lady I hit, I’m sorry. Are you ok?” he asks.
“ She has 27”
“ 28” she corrects him.
“ 28 stitches in her leg no thanks to you” he says starring the guy down. He isn’t smaller then Jethro and probably not much younger then him.
“ Look I said I was sorry”. Jethro takes him by the collar and drags him down the beach to chat.
“ So you Judy” Kate says looking at the 50 something red head.
“ Yes and you are?” she asks looking at her.
“ Kate Todd…I mean Gibbs”
“ I see. So how is Jethro?” she snickers.
“ Good. Happy” Kate smiles.
“ That’s good. I see his taste has changed”
“ And what is that suppose to mean?” she asks forcing her.
“ Well your young, thin and brunette. I mean seriously he is old enough to be your father” Judy carries on.
Kate looks at her. She can see why he divorced her.
“ Really? So what that would make you…60, 70” Kate said smartassly. Judy was stunned. She didn’t say anything. Kate looked down at Jethro to see him hit the guy once more then storm up the beach. This time he has a bloody lip to.
“ Kate come. Bye Judy” he said as he walked past them. Kate took after him.
“ Jethro are you ok? What happened?” she asked holding his arm.
“ I hit him, he hit me and hit him. No big deal”
“ No big deal. Jethro you have blood everywhere” she says looking at him. He stops and turns to face her.
“ Look its everywhere” she says pointing to his shirt. He smiles.
“ Kate”
“ What?”
“ Give me a kiss” he says leaning in.
“ No don’t” she squeals pushing him away.
“ Come on”
“ No Jethro. Stop it” she holds his head away from her. He stops trying.
“ Come here” she says pulling him further up the beach and sitting down on the sand. He sits next to her. She turns to him and un buttons his shirt. He doesn’t say anything. She takes it off and uses it to wipe away the blood off his face.
“ Owww” he says as she touches his nose.
“ Sorry. That’s better” she says kissing him. He picks her up and walks back to their bungalow. He lies her down on the bed and kisses her. His hands run up and down her legs.
“ Owww” she screams grabbing his hand.
“ Shit I’m sorry” he says getting off her.
“ It’s ok. God” she says laughing.
“ What’s so funny?”
“ Its our honeymoon and we cant even have sex” she sits up. He sits down next to her.
“ Sorry” he says kissing her cheek.
“ What for?”
“ Judy and her husband”. She gets up and goes to the mini fridge. She gets the ice tray out and grabs Jethro’s bloody shirt and makes an ice pack. She puts the ice pack on his nose and he holds it there. She then takes her painkillers. They sit there in silence. The ice starts to melt in his ice pack so he throws it on the floor. He soon falls asleep. She leans down and kisses his cheek. She then soon falls asleep. They both are awaken by loud cracks and booms. They look outside to see that its dark, raining and lighting streak across the sky.
“ Just what we need” Kate said getting up and helping Jethro close the doors, windows and curtains. They both went back to bed. Jethro laid down and Kate cuddled up next to him. Her head resting on his bare chest. Every time they heard the crack of thunder Kate tightened her grip on him. He smiled to himself and wrapped his arms around her to assure her she was going to be fine.
*Thursday*
Kate and Jethro were packing their bags. They had showered, dressed and eaten already. Kate wore a strapless yellow top with her white denim shorts the stopped just above her patch. Jethro wore his navy knee length shorts with a white singlet and a light blue, short sleeved button up shirt over it without the buttons done up.
“ You got everything?” he asks.
“ Yep. You?”
“ I think so” he looks around the room. They leave to go to the airport. They once again are sitting next to each other on the plane holding each others hand. They both sigh a sigh of relief and can finally relax. Once they have landed they walk up the long corridor, Kate’s arm in his. They soon see Abby, Ducky, Tony, McGee and Jenny standing there waiting for them. They all look at the pair wide eyed.
“ What the hell happened to you two” Tony said.
“ Well I got cut by coral, Jethro got in a fight and last night there was a storm” Kate informs them with a smile. McGee and Tony Take Jethro’s bags and Ducky leads them off while Abby and Jenny take Kate’s bags.
“ Did you have any fun?” Abby asked.
“ Yes. No. I don’t know. I mean Monday was fantastic and I guess Tuesday was until this happened” she said pointing to her leg.
“ Besides that are you ok?” Jenny asks.
“ No. I am sexually frustrated. We only did it once and that’s not enough for me” she replied in a hushed voice. Their sex life really isn’t that much of a secret anymore.
“ I know what you mean. He’s amazing isn’t he” Jenny said to Kate. She stops and looks at her.
“ What?”
“ Didn’t he tell you?”
“ Tell me what?”
“ Oh god. Um when we were partners about 10 years ago in Paris we both… you know” she said.
“ What. So you and him” Kate tried to put it together as she watched the guys walk away.
“ I’m sorry I thought he told you” Jenny said sincerely.
“ Nope”
They soon arrived home. Jethro brought their bags in and Kate followed him slamming the door behind her. He looks up.
“ Are you ok?”
“ Ye”. He takes the bags into their room and when he comes back out she is still standing there.
“ Are you sure your ok?” he asks again.
“ No. I don’t think I am” she says looking at him teary eyed.
“ Hey what’s wrong?” he asks moving towards her. She steps back.
“ Don’t”
“ What’s wrong?”
“ Why didn’t you tell me?”
“ Tell you what?”
“ That you slept with her”
“ With who?” he asks confused.
“ Jenny Shepard. Director of NCIS” she says crying.
“ She told you?”
“ Yes she told me. Why didn’t you tell me?”
“ I didn’t think it was important”
“ What that you had an affair with the director 10 years ago”
“ It wasn’t an affair. Why does this matter” he starts to yell.
“ Because now I think every time you have been into her office you two do what you did 10 years ago”
“ Kate that’s it. It was 10 years ago and that’s why I didn’t tell you because you would think that” he now yelled at her.
“ Did you love her?” she asks quietly.
“ Yes”
“ Do you still?”. He doesn’t answer. She tries to walk away but he grabs her.
“ Of course I don’t. I love you” he says looking into her wet eyes.
“ Yeah that’s what I thought. Now I’m not to sure” she says breaking free from his grip and headed to the bedroom. She stopped and looked at him.
“ When you first saw her did you instantly think back to Paris?” she asked. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t even look at her. She knew that he did. She goes into the bedroom and slams the door. She walks over to the bed and goes to sit on it but misses it and sits on the floor. She looks at her ring . She takes it off and slides it under the door. She then cant help but break down crying. Jethro is standing outside the door. When he see’s her gold ring appear from under the door. He bends down to pick it up. He falls to the ground and sits up against the door looking at her ring. He holds it tight in his hand.
‘ No. No. She’s not leaving. Don’t you dare let her leave’ he thinks to himself. He get’s up, takes a deep breath and opens the door. He see’s Kate up and packing up her stuff.
“ What are you doing?” he asks.
“ Leaving” she says with a sniffle.
“ No please don’t” he says walking towards her.
“ Jethro its to late. You were right. You should never have married me” she said putting the last of her things in her bag.
“ Kate please” he pleads.
“ Jethro don’t” she says picking up her bags and walking past him. He grabs her and kisses her.
“ Jethro let me” she said pulling away but he pulled her back and kissed her again, this time she felt the tears running down his face. She didn’t say anything just looked at him. His eyes were closed as the tears kept coming.
“ Please Kate. Don’t leave me” he pleaded looking into her eyes. She could see how sorry he as and how much he was hurting. She let go of her bags and tried to push him away but he kissed her again.
“ I love you so much” he tells her. She finally pushes him off, grabs her bags and leaves the room. He slowly falls to the ground. He leans against the bed and throws his head back.
“ Kate please” he calls. She stops. She has never heard him like this. She looks around and see’s all the pictures of them and cries even more. She drops the bags and slowly walks toward the bedroom not knowing what to expect. She stops at the door. He is sitting on the floor, head back on the bad and his hand over his eyes. Her heart breaks even more at this sight.
“ Oh Jethro” she says rushing to his side. She kneels beside him, grabs his head and kisses him. He grabs her and pulls her close and doesn’t want to let go.
“ I am so, so sorry” he says.
“ I know” she says kissing him. She hugs him and places her head on his shoulder abd he does the same.
“ I love you so much” he says.
“ I love you to”. They just hold each other. When they have calmed down Kate sits on his lap, he back resting against his chest. He grabs her left hand and they both look at it.
“ I think it’s missing something” she says. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out her ring. He slips it onto her finger.
“ Better?” he asks.
“ Much” she says kissing him. He wraps his arms around her.
“ I love you” she says.
“ I love you to. More then anything” he replies with a kiss on her cheek.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2648