Passport to Paris by katetodd4eva
Summary: a holiday in paris. what could go wrong. sequel to honey moon from hell
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Established relationship, Holiday, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate, DiNozzo/Other, Abby/McGee
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5069 Read: 2982 Published: 07/29/2008 Updated: 07/29/2008

1. Passport to Paris by katetodd4eva

Passport to Paris by katetodd4eva
Author's Notes:
a holiday in paris. what could go wrong.
sequel to honey moon from hell
*Tuesday*
Agent Gibbs stood in front of the elevator doors waiting for his wife to appear. He is standing in a 5 star hotel in Paris. They have been sent here to attend the ball of International Affairs. Agencies attending from over the world include the FBI, CIA, DEA etc, and of course NCIS. The director chose Gibbs and she said that Kate can go on one condition. She is not found out to be a NCIS agent otherwise one of them will be transferred. Fornell is sent by the FBI so he will keep their secret.
The elevator dings and outcomes a gorgeous women wearing a beautiful hugging, knee length, spaghetti strapped red dress. Her brown hair sits to one side, around her neck is a gorgeous diamond necklace which has matching earrings. She is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
“ Wow. You look amazing” he says as she walks up to him.
“ Thankyou. You don’t look to bad yourself” she says taking his arm as he leads them to the grand hall where the ball is being held. They walk in to see it filled with people talking and drinking. They are shown to their seats at a huge round table. They sit opposite FBI Agent Fornell and 3 other NCIS and FBI agents from other countries.
“ Agent Fornell. This is my wife Caitlin” Jethro says shaking his hand.
“ Nice to finally meet you” Kate says politely shaking his hand.
“ Likewise” Fornell said. They introduced themselves to the other agents. Soon enough the food was brought out. They ate and shared stories. It was hard for Kate not to speak up and talk about cases with Jethro but she kept her mouth shut. As their plates where taken away she was getting quiet bored. She placed her had on Jethro’s thigh and ran it up his leg. He looked at her. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.
“ I have to go freshen up” she whispered into his ear.
“ Excuse me” she said as she got up and headed to the bathroom. On her way back to her table she was stopped by a DEA agent she remembers from a past case.
“ Hey don’t I know you” he said.
“ No sorry I don’t think so” she said trying to get past him.
“ Yeah I do. You work for…um NCIS right?”
“ No. my husband works for NCIS while I stay at home and worry if he’ll be coming home” she said finally getting past him. When she got back to the table she leant down to Jethro’s ear.
“ Honey, we have a problem”
“ Uh will you excuse us” he said getting up. They walked over to the corner.
“ What kind of problem?”
“ One of the DEA agents remembers me from one of the cases”
“ Did you tell him he made a mistake?”
“ Yes”
“ Well don’t worry about it. It’ll be fine” he said kissing her and walking back to the table. As they sat down the DEA agent that talked to her before got up to address the ball. He introduced everyone and when it came to agents from America Kate held her breath and she had good reason to.
“ And from the cowboy’s NCIS we have special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Now folks most of our polices are fairly stricked especially the one about dating fellow agents but for one agency this rule has been bent for one couple and I think that all the other agencies should follow in their steps. I am told that since this relationship has been allowed the rise in cases solved and murderers put behind bars has doubled”
Kate and Jethro look at each other.
“ I’m talking about husband and wife NCIS agents Jethro and Caitlin Gibbs” he announces. Everyone at their table looks at them. Fornell stands up and starts applauding them. Everyone at their table does the same and soon everyone is applauding them. Jethro stands up. He looks down at Kate and takes her hand pulling her up. They cheer. Jethro takes Kate in his arms and kisses her.
After the excitement they get down to serious business. Soon after all the tables and chairs are cleared to the back they reveal the wooden dance floor. The lights get dimmed and a disco ball gets lowered. They all get up and dance. Jethro takes Kate’s hand and drags her onto the dance floor. He puts one hand on the small of her back and the other entwines with hers. Her hand on his shoulder.
“ You like the attention don’t you” she says looking at everyone watching them.
“ Yep. Especially when I have you to show off” he said with a grin. She kissed him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his around her waist. She didn’t want to let his mouth go but she knew she had to. She leant back to look at him.
“ I love you” she said with a smile.
“ I love you to”. She put her head on his chest and hugged him. She closed her eyes and let him lead.
Everyone danced well into the night and before long they were up in their room asleep on top of their bed with their clothes still on.
*Wednesday*
“ Come on Jethro” Kate said pulling him towards the gigantic structure. Since the ball is over they have 3 days together in Paris and she’s going to make the most of it. The first thing she wanted to see was the Arch de Triumph.
“ Isn’t it wonderful” she said as she could see it in the distance. They finally reached it and Kate got the camera out and started taking pictures of it. Jethro was leaning against it having a rest from all the running around. She secretly took pictures of him just standing there. As she started to walk backwards to get some more pictures she bumped into 2 people.
“ Oh my god I am so sorry…uh pardon” she said turning around to see 2 guys in shorts, singlets, thongs and wide brimmed hats.
“ Don’t worry love, it’s our fault” one of them said in an Australian accent. They started to get a bit close and Jethro comes over as he hears what’s happening.
“How ‘bout we go to dinner sweet ‘art” one says pinching Kate’s bum. She yelps and slaps his hand away.
“ I’ll ask you to keep your hands off my wife” Jethro says grabbing Kate and pulling her to him.
“ Oh sorry mate we didn’t know” they said and walked away.
“ Thankyou” she said hugging him.
“ Now why didn’t you just kick their asses?” he asks.
“ Jethro look at me. Do I look like I’m dressed to kick anyone’s ass today” she said stepping back. He looked at her. She was wearing a short ruffled white skirt, a light yellow holterneck top and had white heeled sandals. He pulls her back in.
“ I guess not” he says kissing her. His hands are all over her bum.
“ Get a room” thy hear the same Australian’s call out. Jethro stopped kissing her and his body tensed up.
“ Jethro no. just forget about them” she said kissing him again.
“ Geese grandpa, go find some one your own age” they laughed and this time Jethro didn’t forget about it, he let go of Kate and walked over to them.
“ Have you got a problem with me showing my wife how much I love her?” he says standing in front of them.
“ Yeah, I do actually”
“ So what are you going to do about it?” Jethro teased him. The Australian took his hat off and threw it at his friend. Jethro turned and looked at Kate with a smile. The Australian threw a punch at Jethro but he grabbed the guys wrist and twisted his arm. He then tripped him so he was face down on the ground.
“ Your in Paris, the romantic capital of the world so sorry if the best you can do is your male friend here. I suggest you get up and leave us the hell alone otherwise you wont be getting lucky anytime soon” Jethro said into his ear. The Australian nodded and Jethro let him up. Him and his friend ran away and Jethro made his way back over to Kate. He put his arm around her and she did them same thing to him.
“ They wont bother us anytime soon” Jethro said kissing her head. She didn’t even think about asking him what he said.
“ S where to next?” he asked.
“ Uh The Louvre”
“ The what?”
“ It’s a famous museum, where the Mona Lisa is kept”
“ Oh the place where they did The Da Vinci Code” he said with a smile.
“ Yes”
“ Can we get something to eat first?” he asked.
“ you can’t be hungry again” she said stopping to look at him.
“ I’m a growing boy what can I say” he said with a smile.
“ Fine. Lets go” she said taking his hand and leading him to a small eatery.
“ What do you want?” she asked him.
“ How about…a ham and cheese croissant”
“ You sure. Don’t you want…chips ?” she asks stunned.
“ Kate, we are in Paris not DC and so we should eat their food”
“ Well ok” she went and ordered two ham and cheese croissants. He loved it when she spoke French, it made her even more sexy. He crept up behind her and took her shoulder with his mouth.
“ Jethro not here” she said in a hushed voice.
“ Merci. Au revoir” she said as she got the orders. They walked towards the museum eating their croissants. Kate couldn’t finish hers so she gave it to Jethro. Once they were inside The Louvre, they walked hand in hand looking at the paintings and sculptures. They finally reached the Mona Lisa.
“ Its more beautiful up close” she said.
“ Yeah and without Tom Hanks poking around her” Jethro said. Kate turned around to face him.
“ What?” he said innocently. She kissed him.
“ Is that what you want to do?” she asked him. His responded with another kiss. She let go of him and started to walk away. She stopped and turned around to look at him.
“ You coming?” she asked with a smile before running off. He ran after her. She ran out of the museum and headed towards their hotel. She quickly skidded to a stop when she saw Abby, Ducky, Tony and McGee looking at one of the buildings. She felt Jethro wrap his arms around her.
“ Jethro look” she said. He looked up and saw the four of them. He grabbed her hand and turned around and walked in the other direction but it was to late.
“ Jethro, Caitlin” Ducky called out. They both slowly turned around to see them walking towards them.
“ What are you guys doing here?” Kate said hugging Abby.
“ The director sent us over here since there is nothing happening over there to be with you guys” she said.
“ Yes so how did the ball go last night?” Ducky asks.
“ Well they found out that Kate worked for NCIS to” Jethro said.
“ How?” McGee asked
“ Tony you remember that DEA agent that had that sniffer dog named Tony?” Kate said with a smile.
“ Yeah”
“ I ran into him and he recognized me and told the entire room that NCIS is letting their agents marry each other”
“ What did they do?” McGee asked.
“ They applauded us” Jethro told them.
“ Really” they all said surprised.
“ So what are you guys doing now?” Kate asked.
“ Oh you know. Running around” Abby said. Next thing they knew Abby was off chasing McGee. Jethro and Kate looked at each other.
“ Me. I’m going to find me some beautiful women” Tony said walking off
“ What about you Duck?”
“ I want to go to the Louvre. Have you been?”
“ Yeah we were just there. It’s very beautiful” Kate said with a smile. They went their separate ways. Kate and Jethro headed for the marina.
Kate leant on the barrier and Jethro stood close behind with his arms around her.
“ Jethro”
“ Mmm”
“ When you finish the boat can we sail over here and just permanently drop anchor here?” she asked looking at all the boats.
“ Sounds wonderful” he says kissing her cheek. She turns around to kiss him.
“ You know what I was thinking?” he said softly.
“ What?”
“ Dinner ‘kiss’ at the top of the Eiffel Tower ‘kiss’”
“ That would be wonderful…but”
“ But what?”
“ What about the others?” she says with a grin.
“ I suppose they can come to”
“ Great. So should I tell them or will you?”
“ I will. On one condition” he says kissing her.
“ What?”
“ You have to wear baggy pants and a jumper”
“ What? Why?”
“ Because if you wear one of your little dresses I will have to have you right there on the table” he said with a grin. She kissed him and walked off.
“ Where are you going?” he calls after her.
“ To buy some pants” she called back. As she walks she once again runs into someone.
“ Oh I am so sorry”
“ No completely my fault”
“ Abby?”
“ Kate?”. Abby hugs Kate.
“ I’m so glad to see you” she says.
“ Me to. So how are things?” Kate asks.
“ Great. Well actually fantastic. Me and McGee are actually a couple?” she says with a squeal.
“ Oh my god. When did this happen?” she asks with a hug.
“ Uh when you and Gibbs were having some trouble and I thought it would be best to wait until everything was cool”
“ Oh Abby. You should have told me anyway” Kate said hugging her.
“ I’m happy for you two”
“ Thanks”. They started walking again.
“ Oh Jethro has arranged for us all to have dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower” she tells Abby.
“ Oh my god. You serious?”
“ Yep. On one condition. He said that I had to wear baggy pants and a jumper”
“ Why?”
“ Because if I wear one of my dresses he will have to have me there on the table” she said with a laugh. Abby stops her.
“ You guys are in Paris and haven’t done it yet?” she asks surprised.
“ Nope”
“ Well you know what that means”
“ What?”
“ Shopping spree followed by pampering” Abby says grabbing her hand.
“ I’m in”
Jethro, McGee and Ducky are nicely dressed and are waiting patiently for Kate, Abby and Tony in the lobby of their hotel.
“ Where are they?” McGee says looking around. Then Tony came in the front door and he had a pretty woman with him.
“ Hey guys, sorry I’m late. Gibbs, McGee, Ducky this is Jeanne. Jeanne this is Gibbs, McGee and Ducky” Tony said introducing the tall brunette.
“ Nice to finally meet you all” she said shaking their hands.
“ So what happened to all the women you were going to find?” McGee asks puzzled.
“ It was a cover. I didn’t want you all to know yet” Tony says.
“ And what about you and Abby?” Jethro asks McGee.
“ Uh well we are together” McGee says.
“ Since when?”
“ Uh I think the day that you got in a fight on your honeymoon”
“ Oh. Well I’m happy for you. Bothe of you” Jethro said forcefully.
“ Thanks boss” Tony and McGee both said.
“ So where are the other two?” Tony asks.
“ Right here” Abby says. They all turn around to see Kate, wearing a knee length, tight fitting black dress with spaghetti straps. It also had a diamond cut out over her stomach that had black mesh over it. Her hair was neatly done up with a few loose curls around the face.
‘ Oh my god’ Jethro thought as he starred at her.
Abby was wearing a black corseted topped dress. It flairs out a little bit and has white ribbon along the bottom. Her hair is straight down and Kate convinced her to wear a nice pair of black heels.
“ You two look amazing” McGee says.
“ Thanks” they both say.
“ Kate, Abby this is Jeanne. Jeanne, Kate and Abby” Tony says.
“ Nice to meet you” Jeanne says with a smile.
“ You to. Tony did you just meet her?” Kate asks.
“ Oh heavens no. Tony and I met about 3 months ago” Jeanne tells them.
“ Why didn’t you tell me?” Kate said hugging Tony.
“ I didn’t want to interfere with yours and Gibbs’ wedding plans”
“ Oh god not you to. Ok from now one if anyone gets in a new relationship they are to tell me no matter what I’m doing. I’m mainly talking to you Ducky” she laughs.
“ Oh Caitlin I think I’m past that” he laughs hugging her and making his way out of the hotel, followed by Abby and McGee then Jeanne and Tony. She stands there looking at Jethro who is still wide eyed. She slowly walks up to him and puts her arms around his neck.
“ Do you like it?” she says softly.
“ I…I love it” he says. She smiles and kisses him.
“ Come on we have to go” she said grabbing his hand and leading him out to the others. They gradually make their way to the Tower. Once inside the elevator the couples all share a romantic kiss. Ducky doesn’t even realise as he is mesmerized by the view of sparkling lights. At the top they are shown to their table by the window. They sit Kate, Jethro, Tony, Jeanne, Abby, McGee and Ducky. They are served wine and small orderves.
They tell each other stories and talk about themselves. Kate grabs her wine glass and suddenly feels a warm hand on her knee. It slowly runs up her leg and under her dress. Her hand goes under the table and stops his from going any further. She puts her glass down and looks over at him with a smile.
“ So how long have you guys been together?” Jeanne asks.
“ Well we’ve been together about 3 years and married a month” Kate answers with a smile. She lets go of his hand and places it on his leg and slowly runs it up his leg. He cant take it anymore. He grabs her hand and stands up.
“ Sorry but we really have to go” he said helping her out of her seat.
“ Jethro we haven’t even eaten yet” she try’s to say.
“ Have a nice night and we’ll see you tomorrow” Jethro said as they ran out and back into the elevator. They all laugh.
“ What’s so funny?” Jeanne asks looking at Tony.
“ Gibbs cant keep it in his pants” he says laughing.
“ Oh” Jeanne says.
“ Well they’ve been in Paris for 3 days and haven’t done it and they only did it once on their honeymoon” Abby informs her.
“ Oh ok. Are they that open about it?”
“ They never used to bee” Ducky said.
“ Until Gibbs told us everywhere they did it before proposing” McGee said.
Back in the elevator and Jethro cant keep his hands and lips off her. They are lucky no one else was in there with them.
When the doors open Kate grabs his hand and runs for the hotel.
The elevator trip this time is sorter so they only get a kiss before they get off. Kate rushes to the door with Jethro behind her. She fumbles with the key as Jethro starts to undo her dress already.
“ Finally” she breaths opening the door. Jethro closes the door behind them. They grab at each other. He pulls her dress off and she hurriedly takes his top and pants off. They stand there in their underwear kissing until Jethro takes her undies off and pushes her onto the bed. As he crawls on top of her she takes his boxers off. He couldn’t wait any longer so with one thrust and a moan he was in her. He started off fast as they haven’t done this in weeks and just cant hold back. Her hands run all over his body as their mouths are kept busy. He is going faster and sure enough her muscles tighten around him and her hands run through his hair but he’s not quiet done yet.
“ Oh Jethro” she screams breaking from his mouth. He keeps going at his fast pace and she attacks his mouth to try and minimise her noise. He starts to go hard and deep in her an with a few thrusts they both let out moans of satisfaction. They lay next to each other breathless.
“ I…wanted that…so much” she breathed smiling at him. He looked at her, smiled then kissed her. He got up and put his dressing gown on and opened the doors to the veranda. He sat down on the chair and rested his feet on the other one. Kate gets up and puts her dressing gown on to. She grabs the wine bottle off the bench and pours it into two glasses. She head towards the veranda and hands Jethro a glass. She then sits on him. Her legs resting on top of his and her head on his shoulder. They sit there sipping wine and looking at the sparkling lights that fill the sky.
“ So what are we going to do on our last day?” she asks.
“ I don’t know. You got any ideas?”
“ Well I thought we could have a couples day. Mainly to get to know Jeanne and we are in Paris after all”
“ And what about Ducky?”
“ He can stay in. You know full room service, massages, what ever he wants. I think he needs it”
“ Yeah. Ok” he says agreeing.
“ Really?” she asks looking up at him.
“ Yeah I mean the more time I spend with you”
“ Oh shut up” she said kissing him. They sit there a little longer and Kate eventually falls asleep. Jethro places his glass on the table next to hers and ever so gently puts an arm under her legs and around her back, gets up and carries her to the bed and places her on it. He goes back gets the glasses and closes the doors. He himself then gently lies down on the bed and turns the lamp off. He closes his eyes just to have them snap open as he feels Kate move closer to him and cuddles up to him. He puts an arm around her then slowly drifts off to sleep.
*Thursday*
Kate and Jethro got up and dressed and then decided to inform the others on today’s activities. Kate went to Abby and McGee’s door while Jethro went to Tony’s door.
“ What’s going on?” Abby said groggily.
“ Just letting you know we’ve decided to have a couples day today” she informed her.
“ What about Ducky?” McGee asked coming to the door.
“ Don’t worry about him we’ve taken care of everything. So meet you in the lobby in about…30 minuets” she said leaving them and going to Ducky’s door. She didn’t knock, just placed an envelope under the door. She then returned to her room where Jethro was already.
“ So is Tony and Jeanne coming?” she asked.
“ Yep. Abby and McGee?”
“ Yep. You sure you want to do this?” she said sitting next to him on the bed.
“ Yep”
“ It wont be to coupely for you?”
“ Nope”. She kissed him with a smile.
They all met down in the hotels lobby. They left together with each couples hand in hand. They walk around buying flowers, getting their portraits painted, pictures taken and finally take break at a little café near the marina. They are talking and laughing when.
“ Oh my god I haven’t shown you guys the best shops yet” Jeanne says to Kate and Abby.
“ You don’t mind if I show them?” she asks looking at Jethro and McGee.
“ Ah sure” McGee says as Jethro just nods. The girls run off leaving the boys alone.
“ She’s great inst she” Tony says.
“ Yeah” Jethro says.
“ So are you actually in love with her Tony?” McGee asks.
“ Yeah I think I am”
“ That’s great Tony” Jethro said taking a sip of water.
“ So what have we got planned for tonight?” McGee asks.
“ Well I as hoping we could have romantic night separately” Tony suggested.
“ Sounds good to me” McGee agrees.
“ Yeah” Jethro nods.
“ Gibbs are you ok?” Tony asks.
“ Yep”
“ You sure?”
“ Nope” he takes another sip of water.
“ Ok so what’s wrong?” he looks at Jethro hoping that this one time he will open up to him.
“ If it makes it easier me and Jeanne haven’t had sex yet”. Jethro and McGee look at him in surprise.
“ What?”
“ You. The sex machine hasn’t had sex with the girl he loves” McGee says.
“ Yeo. That’s why I want to go and have a romantic dinner with her tonight and then finally” he stops.
“ So what’s wrong Gibbs?” Tony says changing the subject. He takes a breath.
“ Kate” he says.
“ What about her?” McGee asks.
“ Gibbs is she sick?” Tony asks.
“ What. No”
“ So what then?”
“ Tony do you ever use…protection” he struggles to say. Tony knows what he means straight away.
“ Yeah of course”
“ Well I haven’t and Kate doesn’t use or take anything either” Tony and McGee think about what he’s just said.
“ Oh my god is Kate pregnant?” McGee asks excitedly.
“ No. That’s what I mean. We do absolutely nothing to stop it and she still isn’t” he stops when he sees the girls approaching. They all sit down with bags in their hands.
“ You guys have fun?” Tony asks with a smile.
“ Oh yeah. Jeanne showed us the best shops with the best deals” Kate said with a smile. She looks at Jethro who is just starring at her.
“ What?” she asks with a smile.
“ Nothing” he says putting a finger to his mouth which is a tell tale sign that something’s wrong.
“ Jethro” she says looking into his eyes. McGee and Tony know its their time to leave.
“ Hey Abby lets go to the museum” McGee says grabbing her hand.
“ Yeah we’ll go to” Tony said.
“ But we only” Jeanne stops when she sees the look in his eyes.
“ See you guys tomorrow”
“ Bye” Kate waves then turns back to Jethro.
“ Jethro what’s wrong?” she asks again.
“ Nothing. Look don’t worry about it” he says getting up and walking in the opposite direction to McGee and Tony. She grabs her bags and follows him down to the pier.
“ Jethro wait” she calls running after him. She reaches him and stands in front of him not letting him past her.
“ Please tell me”. He looks at her.
“ Look don’t worry its not your problem its mine”
“Jethro you’re my problem to. Your not on your own anymore” she says. She realises that they are blocking the way so she pulls him over to the side and pushes him against the barrier. She holds him there just looking at him.
“ Fine. Do you want kids?” he asks bluntly.
“ What?” she asks surprised.
“ Do you want to have a baby with me?”
“ Jethro, of course I do. Why would you think I wouldn’t”
“ Because it hasn’t happened yet”
“ Honey these things take time”
“ But we have been doing it for a year and a half with out any protection or contraception”
“ We can keep trying. Its not the end of the world”
“ I just think that I cant…anymore” he says shyly.
“ Oh Jethro” she says as she kisses him.
“ I don’t need a baby. All I want and need is you but if we do have a baby that’s just icing on the cake” she said hugging him. He hugs her tight and kisses her head.
They head back to the hotel. They decide to have dinner at the hotels restaurant and like always Kate wasn’t ready when he was so he went down to get them a table. He was waiting at their table for 20 minuets before he saw her walk in. she spotted him and made gee way over to him. She was wearing the dress she wore on the date with the rich guy.
“ I love that dress” he told her kissing her cheek.
“ I know” she smiled. They sat down and ate. They didn’t talk much, just looked at each other. When they were done they headed back up to their room.
“ I’m going to have a bath” she says walking into the bathroom. She makes a really hot bubble bath and slowly slides in. she throws her head back and closes her eyes to relax. She doesn’t realise that Jethro has come in and is getting undressed. He to slides into the bath. She sits up a bit and lets him sit between her legs and he lies back against her and finally relaxes. His head resting on her shoulder. She puts her arms around him and leaves them on his chest.
“ Everything ok?” she asks kissing his head.
“ Ye” he says grabbing her hands. She wraps her legs around his.
“ Can you believe we’re going home tomorrow” she says.
“ We don’t have to you know”
“ What? Jethro we have to go back”
“ I know but I don’t want to”
“ I know I don’t wont to either” she said kissing him. He grabbed her legs and ran his hands over them before getting out. He put on his boxers and left the bathroom. She stayed in a little longer before getting out herself. She put on her silk nightie and made her way to the bed where she saw Jethro lying down and looking up at the ceiling. She slowly crawled on top of him and stops looking at his face. His blue eyes are looking at her. She smile and leans down to kiss him. He pulls her down onto him. She lies on top of him, his arms around her. Her head lays on his chest and she listens to his heart. They slowly fall asleep.
*Friday*
Kate and Jethro get out of the elevator to see everyone else already in the lobby.
“ Sorry we’re late” Kate said.
“ Doesn’t matter. The cars aren’t even here yet anyway” Ducky says with a smile. The cars soon arrive and they pile in.
They check in at the airport and wait around for their boarding call. Once on board they sit in their seats Kate next to Jethro, Jethro next to Tony, Tony next to Jeanne and behind them Abby next to McGee, McGee next to ducky and Ducky is next to an older man from Ireland. They all sit back and enjoy the trip home.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2653