After The Auction by Paige-Gabrielle
Summary: Gibbs takes Tony home after the auction.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: First Time, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 813 Read: 5924 Published: 08/03/2008 Updated: 08/03/2008

1. Friday Night by Paige-Gabrielle

Friday Night by Paige-Gabrielle
Author's Notes:
Gibbs takes Tony home after the auction.
Tony and Gibbs had just barely gotten through the front door before Gibbs pushed Tony against the nearest wall and planted a hard, demanding kiss that stole Tony’s breath and hardened his dick again.

Gibbs broke off the kiss and pressed his lips against Tony’s ear, “Here’s the deal, Tony. You look me dead in eye and tell me that you don’t want this, we’ll forget that this ever happened. But if you want this, I promise that you won’t regret it.”

Tony gulped, he wasn’t sure how to tell Gibbs that he’d never been with another man before. Not that he’d never wondered about it, but being in law enforcement had kept him from actually exploring. But he wanted this; whatever THIS was and he knew somehow that Gibbs would teach him. He took a deep breath and looked into the intense blue eyes, “I-I’ve never been with a man before, Boss.”

Gibbs smiled, whether Tony knew it or not, he’d just told Gibbs that he wanted to play. He took the younger man by the hand and gently led him toward the bedroom.

Once inside, Gibbs gave Tony a gentle shove towards the bed, “Strip and then get on the bed on your back.”

Tony shakily obeyed, silently thanking Abby for finding chaps that were relatively easy to get out of, but when he started pulling off the cuffs, Gibbs grabbed his wrist. “Leave the cuffs and collar on.”

The thought of Gibbs doing whatever to him while he was wearing a collar and cuffs thrilled Tony deep down, but he didn’t quite get why but he was determined to be game for it. Once he was completely naked, he climbed onto the bed and lay on his back like Gibbs had instructed.

“Very good, Tony,” Gibbs’ smile was evident in his voice. The bed dipped with Gibbs’ weight and Tony felt Gibbs’ clothing against his skin and it made him shiver. “Hands over your head and hang onto the headboard,” Gibbs smiled as Tony obeyed, storing it away for later.

“Tony, if I do something you’re not comfortable with, say ‘Kate’, all right?” Gibbs was determined to work up to anything major, but since Tony had no experience with this sort of thing, he wanted to be sure that Tony understood that he could say no. He waited until Tony had nodded his understanding before continuing. He stroked a finger over the collar, down Tony’s throat and over his chest, teasing at his nipples. He gave them a pinch, noting that although Tony arched and gasped at the sudden sensation, he didn’t safeword or let go of the headboard. Maybe this wouldn’t be as hard as he thought.

Deciding to take this up a notch, he got up long enough to strip his own clothing off before stretching out next to Tony.

“You like this don’t you, Tony? You like what I’m doing to you.”

Tony moaned, he liked what was going on, but he didn’t understand why. His sexual partners had always been females and the sex had been pretty vanilla.

Gibbs chuckled to himself and began pressing gentle kisses against Tony’s throat, making him writhe with pleasure. He wrapped a hand around Tony’s cock, stroking it gently.

“You’re such a natural, Tony. I’ll bet I could do anything to you and you wouldn’t stop me, would you?”

Tony moaned softly and shook his head; he’d never felt like this before in his life. He felt so safe here with Gibbs, like nothing could happen to him here. It was an odd feeling, one that he’d never felt with anyone, not even Jeanne. He couldn’t explain it but he didn’t want it to stop.

Gibbs felt a thrill of triumph at Tony’s submission. He tightened his grip on Tony’s cock and dropped his voice to a low whisper next to Tony’s ear.

“Such a good boy, Tony. Such a natural. You look so beautiful like this. All stretched out and helpless, aching for me to let you cum. And you won’t cum until I say you can, will you? You want to be a good boy for me, don’t you?”

Tony swore he was losing his mind. None of his previous sexual encounters had been anything like this. And he wanted it; he wanted to be whatever Gibbs wanted him to be. “Please, please, sir.”

Gibbs began stroking Tony very hard, “Cum for me, Tony. Let go.”

Tony let out a wail and arched his back as cum spurted out of his cock and white light burst behind his eyelids.

As he came down from the high, he found himself being tucked into bed. “Gibbs?” He was confused by what had just happened, but he wasn’t really worried about it either.

“Easy, Tony. Just go to sleep. We’ll talk about it in the morning. Just sleep.”

Tony nodded, too exhausted to do anything else. He snuggled into Gibbs’ arms and let the older man’s warmth lull him to sleep.

TBC.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2656