Probie's Probie by Probiewriter3
Summary: Someone showa up at NCIS and messes things up
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1498 Read: 2196 Published: 10/19/2008 Updated: 10/19/2008
Story Notes:
I don't own any of these characters, it's suppose to be under McGiva but i can't post it for some reason and I plan on making this a series

1. Probie's Probie by Probiewriter3

Probie's Probie by Probiewriter3
Author's Notes:
Someone showa up at NCIS and messes things up
As DiNozzo walks into bull pin he notices something off about the room he couldn’t lay his finger on it. But there was something very off by the room. The elevator dinged and out come McGee and Ziva so slowed to halt when they came in.

"Tony did you change something?" asked Ziva slightly tilting her head

"No… but there’s something different."

As they looked around they found this shaggy haired teenager with a Led Zeppelin shirt on sitting in a small desk that only could a fit a laptop and a few papers.

With a disoriented look on face he asked, "Who are you?"

With a noticing Tony the kid jumped up took his headphones, which was clearly basting Black Dog out of his ear "O I’m the intern. I’m waitin’ on Uncle Gibbs to get here."

"Did you say "Uncle" Gibbs?" asked a very dumbfounded Tony

The kid looked around the room noticing that everything stopped, like he just murdered someone.

"He’s not really my uncle but him and my dad are really good friends and he’s like my uncle."

"So what is your name?" asked Ziva

"It’s Leo, Leo Truszkowski."

"Polish, Yes?"

"2nd generation born in America."

The elevator opened again this time to reveal Gibbs with his coffee. There was a quick smile before Leo walked over and hugged him.

"Uncle Gibbs, how’d you been." Leo quickly asked

"Nothing out of the ordinary, you?" Gibbs answered

"Well besides being interrogated by your team, which yet to tell me there names, but ready to start working."

"First things first Leo" he whispered to Leo " Team introduce your selves, Tony your first."

Tony stood partly shocked and took him a minute before he could speak" I’m Anthony Dinozzo the senior field agent."

Then they turned to Ziva, which responded a little faster " I’m Ziva David, and I’m a Mossad Lasion."

McGee was already with his answer " I’m Timmothy McGee, I would say I’m the field Agent/Computer guy."

"Leo your turn!" barked out Gibbs

‘Leo Truszkowski, I’m 19 and I’m interning until I can join NCIS, I have some computer skills, and I’m fluent in Polish." After a round of handshakes and kissing Ziva’s hand Leo sat down at his mini desk waiting for something to do. With that everybody sat down and the usual happened, Tony has playing paper basketball, making jokes and quoting movies; McGee was messing around on his computer and messing with Tony; and Ziva was writing something and handling her knives. Leo left out the part about his talent of noticing things most people don’t and after awhile he started noticing every once and awhile McGee will look over and Ziva and Ziva would smile and look back at him with a smile. He also noticed when he kissed her hand she quickly looked at McGee with uncertainty. Leo was staring to wonder what was going on between these two. The day went on with just paper work. Has everybody is typing on their computers, while Leo had nothing else to do but notice little ticks about everyone, like Tony would get an occasional text message and from the smile on his it was probably a woman. Then there’s McGee who nobody calls Tim though he calls everybody by their first name and his little smiling thing turned into text messages and emails, he also noticed how Ziva liked to play around with knives. As he just began to ponder the reason behind that the day ended and everybody started to leave first was Tony who was rushing off somewhere. Leo just managed to squeeze in with McGee and Ziva. He tried not to let on he knew about their secret and has they left for the parking garage he walked to his 1969 red with white racing stripes convertible mustang, which his grandfather (whom he called Dziadek or grandpa in polish). Has he started the car he noticed her getting in his Porsche, so he drove up next to them with his AC/DC CD blaring and shot them a questioning look and has they both scrambled for an answer. Leo simply said "Tomorrow." And peeled out of the garage leaving Ziva and McGee very puzzled and worried. The next day Leo is sitting at desk when Ziva and McGee pop out of the elevator and made a b-line straight to him.

"Ok, elaborate from yesterday." blurted out McGee

"Wait till’ lunch and I’ll explain"

They went about their daily business DiNozzo walked in.

"So, McGoo how was your night?’ in a very teasing tone.

"It was interesting, Tony." With a quick smile to Ziva who smiled back.

Soon as that was over Gibbs came through " It’s gonna be a slow day so go give Leo a tour and Leo here’s your coffee from Royal Farms. Still one sugar." All of them were shocked by this side of Gibbs, except Leo who was sipping away on his coffee. " Well, Leo let’s go see Ducky." Mumbled Tony still in shock of Gibb’s generosity. All four of them walked to the elevator and they just noticed how Leo was carrying an over stuffed backpack with him. The doors swept open to reveal Ducky and Jimmy putting away a recent autopsy.

"Leo I would like to introduce…" Tony started but was cut off.

"Dziadek! How have who been?"

"Leo, my boy I’ve been fine how about you?"

"Excuse me, but Grandfather?" Ziva looked puzzled.

"Ziva, you can speak polish?"

"A little bit, yes"

"Well, with Gibbs I have also became close with his family over the years and he started

Calling me that when his grandfather died."

Tony, McGee, and Ziva are all just tooken off guard by Leo.

"Leo have you seen Abigail yet?"

"No, not yet and by the way Bushia told me to give this to Gibbs to give to you but here."

He took out a container with some kind of food in it.

"She made macaroni salad! Run off and go see Abigail."

Leo walked out of autopsy and quickly jumped into the elevator only allowing enough time for Tony, McGee, and Ziva to enter before going to Abby’s lab. He quickly walked over to Abby’s lab and went over tapped Abby on the shoulder before giving her a hug.

"Leo, what are you doing here?"

" I got an intern job and Uncle Gibbs got me on his team and here."

Pulling out another container of macaroni salad.

"Yes! I’ve been waiting to get my hands on this stuff! And by the way how’s your band?"

At that statement Tony, McGee, and Ziva’s mouths Dropped

"Wait, wait, wait. Leo, dude, first, Uncle Gibbs nobody’s that close to him, second how

Do you know Ducky and Abby, third you’re in a band, fourth how did your get your wheels, fifth, what's up with the backpack?" exclaimed Tony

" First, like explained he’s a really close family friend, second, Dziadek and Abby come with Uncle Gibbs to family gatherings. Third, yes I'm in a band and we're I guess a metal band, fourth, Dziadek gave me the car when I was 16, fifth, I carry anything I might need in here." Patting his backpack.

"Anything?" Ziva stared at him

"Look."

Leo pulled out an electric guitar, which put into 2 pieces he quickly reassembled it and plug it into some where in his backpack which carried an extremely small amp. Leo started wailing on it starting with Hendrix, then Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Green Day, Disturbed, Some of his bands songs and finally ending with some improv. Again Tony, McGee, and Ziva stood confused and in awe of this 19-year-old kid who just blew them way on guitar.

"Leo, wow, I mean... that was.... Great." McGee said in shock

"Leo, I think I love you." Said Ziva completely not true but still a jealous look came over McGee's face.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

Leo looked down at his watch "Lunch" packed up his guitar and walked to the elevator, still being followed by the three agents. Back in the Bullpen Tony went to lunch leaving McGee, Ziva, and Leo there. Leo picked out a container from his backpack opened much to the discuss of everybody around him it was sauerkraut and kielbasa.

"Leo, are you going to tell us about yesterday or no?"

"O, yeah forgot about that. So tell me how long have you two been going out?"

"Around 3 months" McGee sheepishly replied

"So have you two..." knocked his desk twice.

"That is none of your business." Ziva angrily replied.

"Well, from what I can tell I right know and what I've seen between you two.." he paused for a second checking for anybody "it's something special and I would advise and keep off Gibbs' radar and McGee by the way Ziva reacted to my guitar I would love to teach you some."

"I always wanted to learn guitar thanks."

Even with that Ziva looked at him with passion and desire that could be felt through out the building. DiNozzo just walked in on this and dropped the bag of food and dove at the trash can from the though of McGee and Ziva and Leo just sat back at laughed at the entire scene.
End Notes:
I don't own any of these characters, it's suppose to be under McGiva but i can't post it for some reason and I plan on making this a series
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2710