When Two Became Three by tonygibbs91
Summary: On the night of his anniversary, Tony tells Gibbs hes expecting thier child.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Mpreg
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 807 Read: 8513 Published: 11/21/2008 Updated: 11/21/2008
Story Notes:
it has come to my attention that i have used some mistakes in here. i used threw instread of through.

1. When Two Became Three by tonygibbs91

When Two Became Three by tonygibbs91
Author's Notes:
On the night of his anniversary, Tony tells Gibbs hes expecting thier child.
When Two Become Three
Chapter One

Tony DiNozzo-Gibbs walk threw the doorway of his home he shared with him husband Leroy Jethro Gibbs-DiNozzo. They had been married for 2 years that very day. Tony had been on cloud nine since the day Jethro had popped the question on that warm summer night.

Still today was the day. He was finally going to tell his husband his secret. He was about 2 months pregnant with their child. He was a little concerned about now he was going to take to the pregnancy, after loosing his first wife and daughter.

Tony walked threw the house to the kitchen and found his husband sitting at the table with a newspaper and a mug of strong black coffee. He stopped in the doorway and just looked at him.

Jethro looked up to see his husband looking at him with one of his goofy looking smiles on his face. Jethro smiled.

“Whatcha looking at babe?”

“Why, you of course” Tony said smiling at him. He went to go sit down by his husband.

“How was work?” Jethro had asked, he hadn’t been to NCIS for about two days know, it turns out that he does get sick every so often.

“Hectic” was all Tony could say as he leaned over and kissed Jethro.

Jethro got up and stood behind his husband and started to massage his neck and shoulders. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the back of his neck.

“Mmm that feels great babe.”

“I’m glad I can be of service.” Jethro said, kissing his way to Tony’s ear and he started sucking on his earlobe. He knew it was the spot that turned his husband on. All he wanted right now was to get his husband upstairs in the bed and to make love to him as many times as he could before their anniversary was over.

“Mmm Jet…”

“You like that don’t you baby?”

“You know I do. Lets go upstairs.”

“On it babe”

They both stood up and held hands and Jethro led them up the stairs to their bedroom. When they arrived Tony was almost in tears. Their room was lit with candles and had red and white Rose pedals on their bed.

“I want this to be an anniversary you will never forget”

“I…um…don’t think that could happen”

Jethro kissed his husband with passion and fire and walked toward the bed. When Tony’s knees his the bed he fell backwards with Jethro on top of him. Jethro started to unbutton Tony’s shirt as he was kissing him. He trailed a bunch of kissed down the center of his chest as he unbuttoned each button.

Tony moaned as his husband attacked his chest with his lips. Tony reached up and slid his hands inside Jethro’s shirt and kissed him hard on the lips. Tony was hornier then ever before, it was always like this with his husband, he had never before been able to feel fire in his body, except with his husband.

When they we’re both naked and both on fire, Jethro aligned his cock with Tony’s anus and slowly pushed forward, entering him.

~*~*~*~*~
[AN: I never write full-blown sex in my stories. Sorry guys.]

They both were tired from their 3 rounds of lovemaking. Tony was lying on Jethro’s chest and running his fingers threw his chest hair. Tony was thinking about when he should tell Jethro about his surprise. He figured that now was a good time as any and he sat up and looked at his husband.

Jethro looked as his husband. “What is it?”

“Can we exchange gifts now?” Tony had that same goofy smile on his face from before.

“Sure” Jethro went to their walk in closet and got out Tony’s gift. Tony went to his nightstand and also got a gift, even though his pregnancy was also a gift.

Jethro returned to the bed and sat down and handed his gift to his husband.

“Happy Anniversary my Love”

Tony opened the gift and inside was a ring, it was just a ring that had Tony and Jethro’s birthstones on it. Inside the ring it said: ‘Forever and More’.

“Jet…this is so beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it”
Tony handed Jethro’s gift to him and smiled. He was sure this was what his husband had been wanting.

Jethro opened the box to reveal a gold locket with a small gold chain. The locket was engraved with ‘My Love’. Inside were two pictures. One from their first kiss, and the other from their wedding.

“Tony, this is beautiful” Jethro put the locket on. He smiled and kissed his husband.

“I have a part two also”

Jethro not knowing about it looked excited.

Tony got up and handed him a small card like picture. It was a sonogram photo. It was of their baby.

“Tony…does this mean…you’re pregnant?”

“Yes, are you okay with it?”

“Okay? Baby I’m more then okay, I’m happy”

They both shared a tender kiss.

And that’s when two became three.
End Notes:
Very Cute
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2757