A Girl Thing by writinginct
Summary: Gibbs gets to see Ziva's girly side.
Categories: Het Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Humor, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 343 Read: 1854 Published: 12/06/2008 Updated: 12/06/2008

1. A Girl Thing by writinginct

A Girl Thing by writinginct
Author's Notes:
Gibbs gets to see Ziva's girly side.
Title: A Girl Thing
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Rating: FR7
Warnings: None
Categories: Drabble, Romance, Humor
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Note: Written for the NCISDrabble100 prompt #47 (Footwear)
Summary: Gibbs gets to see Ziva's girly side.
Status: Complete 5/29/08 298 Words

---------------

Every once and a while Gibbs realized Ziva was a girl. Not that he ever forgot that she was a woman. A beautiful, sexy, smart, and stubborn woman at that. But she rarely let her "girly" side out. The side that cried at sad movies and screeched at spiders, and liked getting flowers and wearing flirty clothes. And the side that a shoe store could stop dead in its tracks.

He had almost laughed out loud at her standing in front of a shoe store window, practically drooling over the elegant evening dress shoes on display. He had occasionally seen her in high heels, but most of the time her footwear leaned more towards the practical, and given their job, practical was necessary. Oddly enough, to see her oogling strappy high heels with a besotted look made him happy. It was just such a girl thing to do.

He leaned in and pointed to a pair of impossibly high heels with the tiniest of ankle straps and said, "I like those."

She looked at him sideways and replied, "Mmmm, they are very high. Not very practical." And with that she turned and headed back toward the car.

Later that night he was picking her up to take her for dinner and his eyes just about fell out of his head as he took in the the low cut dress that clung to her every curve. It ended mid-thigh and the gorgeous expanse of leg she had showing ended in the impossibly high heels he had pointed out. When he shot her a questioning look, she replied with a smirk, "I said they were not very practical, I never said I did not like them."

It made him laugh, because it was such a girl thing to say.

---------------
the end.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2783