Tactile Explorations by writinginct
Summary: Tactile explorations can't reveal all their scars...
Categories: Het Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 320 Read: 1498 Published: 12/06/2008 Updated: 12/06/2008

1. Tactile Explorations by writinginct

Tactile Explorations by writinginct
Author's Notes:
Tactile explorations can't reveal all their scars...
Title: Tactile Explorations
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Ziva
Rating: FR7
Warnings: None
Categories: Drabble, Romance, Hurt/Comfort
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Note: Written for the LJ NCISDrabble100 prompt #72 "Scar"
Summary: Tactile explorations can't reveal all their scars...
Status: Complete 5/15/08 276 Words

---------------

She traced the the myriad of little ones on his hands with her fingers, knowing they were caused by his obsessive woodworking. Her sensitive fingers had also found an old one on his scalp, one given to him by an angry ex-wife. She could see the the faint one near his hairline, courtesy of the bomb that almost killed him. She wanted to erase the the angry puckered one on his shoulder, that one given to him by her own blood. There were others on his body she knew, but the scar that she would have given anything to be able to heal was the one etched in his heart. The scar left when his family was ripped from him.

He didn't think of that one as a scar, to him it felt like a hole, an enormous chasm that left him hollowed out. He had tried through the years to find someone that could fill it, but no one ever could. That is until a beautiful, stubborn-as-he-was woman came into his life. And with her every touch he felt the edges of that chasm being pulled closed. He knew eventually she would close it all the way and there would be no more empty hole left, just a scar. And it would be a scar he'd be happy to live with, with her beside him.

She had finished her tactile exploration with a feathery kiss above his heart, and with a burst of energy belied by his relaxed demeanor he reversed their positions and began his own tactile exploration, because he wasn't the only one with scars that needed healing.

---------------
the end.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2786