What and Where by nakareya
Summary: If only DiNozzo hadn't started asking questions!
Categories: Gibbs/Kate Characters: Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 353 Read: 2567 Published: 12/08/2008 Updated: 12/08/2008

1. What and Where by nakareya

What and Where by nakareya
Author's Notes:
If only DiNozzo hadn't started asking questions!
This was beyond horrible, being stuck in a small room with Tony DiNozzo was thing, but being stuck in a room with a movie spouting and question asking Tony DiNozzo was worse. And to top it off, he was asking questions that in the past three month's he'd never received an answer to.

"Oh, I just remember,'' he said giving her a devious look, "I still don't know where your tattoo is, or what it is.''

"I already told you, Tony, it's a rose, on my butt,'' she said using the same tone she had used three months before.

"I still think Gibbs was telling the truth,'' he added and she rolled her eyes at him.

"He doesn't know, Tony, he was just teasing you,'' she said. "And me,'' she added in an undertone.

"Why would he be teasing you?''

Damn she'd hoped he hadn't heard that bit. If she was honest with herself, she was tired of hiding what she had with Gibbs, it wasn't a full relationship yet, but the times they did spend together where some of the best times she had with any man. He was still a bastard, but he was her bastard.

"Okay,'' she said, "I'll confess.''

"You will?''

Kate nodded.

"Where is it?''

"Who said that's what I'm confessing?'' she said watching as Tony raised an eyebrow.

"You're gonna tell me something useless aren't you? Like you're not really catholic.''

"Gibbs knows,'' she said. "He knows what it is and where it is.''

"He knows?'' Tony said a little shocked. "How does he know?''

"He's seen it,'' she said moving over to the door and trying the handle again. She paused listening with her ear against the wood.

"You've shown Gibbs and Abby, but you won't show me? When did you show him and what do I have to do to see it?''

Kate held up a hand to silence him as she listened, there was shuffling outside the room and she jerked back quickly as the door flew open. Gibbs smiled at her, his eyebrow quirked. Without a word, he turned and walked away from them.

"Sleep with me,'' she said throwing a look over her shoulder at Tony before leaving the room.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2795