Camping, part two by Hilde
Summary: A weekend trip to Pennsylvania for Gibbs and Tony.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Timothy McGee, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Kate Todd, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Established relationship
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2062 Read: 7132 Published: 01/11/2009 Updated: 01/11/2009
Story Notes:
Don't own the characters, just like to play with them from time to time :)

1. Camping, part two by Hilde

Camping, part two by Hilde
Author's Notes:
A weekend trip to Pennsylvania for Gibbs and Tony.
Camping, part two


A warm hand ran up and down his back as a quiet voice murmured words he couldn’t quite decipher into his ear. Tony slowly drifted towards consciousness. Something was different. He blinked, looking at a decidedly unfamiliar wall. The cabin. Gibbs. He smiled languidly as memories of the night before surfaced. Turning his head the other way, sleepy green eyes met clear blue ones, as Tony looked at Gibbs.

“Well, you haven’t headed for the hills,” Tony chuckled. “That’s something, I guess.” he grinned as he reached out to touch the other man, still not quite sure whether it had all been a very real fantasy. As he slid his hand across the older man’s chest, sleep warm skin told him this was reality. Tony let his hand rest above Gibbs’ heart, not quite feeling the strong and steady heartbeat he remembered from last night.

“It’s still early,” Gibbs smiled as he pulled the young man closer. Tony leaned in and kissed him gently.

“Good morning,” Tony nuzzling his face against Gibbs’ chest, releasing a content sigh as Gibbs tightened his hold on him.

“Sleep well?”

“Yeah… you?”

“Hmm?” Gibbs mumbled, shifting slightly. With his face buried against Tony’s neck, he appeared very intent on kissing every part of exposed skin he could find.

“You seem rested,” Tony smirked, feeling Gibbs’ burgeoning morning erection pressed against his thigh.

“I’m golden,” the former Marine replied, his hips slowly pressing against Tony. The younger man flipped Gibbs over, pinning him down. He slowly licked his way from Gibbs’ jaw, his tongue tracing patterns on warm skin, each kiss eliciting a quiet moan. Working his way across Gibbs’ chest, Tony teased each nipple, biting lightly before sucking each one into his mouth.

He sat up and moved to straddle the older man, his hands ghosting across Gibbs’ abdomen, carefully avoiding the hard cock pressed up against it. Tony reached down and slowly stroked his own cock from root to head, giving it a slight pinch every time. Gibbs’ eyes were glued to the other man’s leaking member, darkened with desire.

“Like what you see, Marine?” Tony asked, leaning down to capture Gibbs’ lips in a passionate kiss. “Would you like to feel me?” he whispered against Gibbs lips, “buried deep inside you, filling you completely?”

A half chocked moan escaped Gibbs, as he released Tony only to reach over to the nightstand were he grabbed lube and condoms. Turning over to his side, Gibbs handed him the lube, “You do the honours,” he said, his voice tight with anticipation. Tony shakily coated his long fingers with a generous amount of lube before rimming the other man’s opening. He slowly penetrated Gibbs with one finger, nearly mewling as he felt the tight heat surrounding him.

“Fuck, you’re tight,” he gasped, burying his face in the hollow of Gibb’s neck, drinking in the scent of the other man.

“It’s been awhile,” Gibbs panted, as he relaxed into the intrusion, rocking slowly back and forth. Tony inserted another finger, carefully stretching the other man, making him ready. Gibbs turned to face him, one hand pulling him in for another passionate kiss. “Now, Tony,” he demanded hoarsly.

In one deliberate move, they were locked together, Tony buried deep inside Gibbs. He held still for a few moments, closing his eyes as he struggled not to come. Waves of pleasure shot through him as he tried to ease back from the brink. He rested his forehead against Gibbs back, panting as he reached around, entwining their fingers together.

“DiNozzo,” Gibbs barked, “move!”

“You giving me orders, Marine?” Tony grinned, as he slowly, deliberately started to thrust into that unbelievably tight and velvety heat. Each time going a little bit deeper, a little harder. The world around him seemed to cease to exist. Just he and Gibbs, here and now. Tony shifted a little, knowing he’d found the spot when Gibbs cried out. Over and over again, sliding in and out, knowing he wouldn’t last much longer.

“Touch yourself,” he said hoarsly, as Gibbs turned around for another long wet kiss. Tony picked up the pace. He needed release, his strokes got shorter, quicker. He felt Gibbs tremble, the older man’s body going unbelievably taut as he came. Tony managed one last thrust, burying himself in Gibbs as he came, white hot and hard.

Neither of them managed to move, they just lay there, bodies still pressed together. After a while, Gibbs slowly released his hold on Tony, placing a kiss on his shoulder. “I’ll grab a shower, while you bask a bit in the afterglow”, he smiled. “Sadly, no room for two in there, we’ll have to save that for when we get home.” Tony glanced at him, clearly pleased by that statement and the implications behind it. “Yes, DiNozzo,” Gibbs said a bit exasperated, “I do want to see you when we get back.” He gave Tony another quick kiss and got out of bed.

Tony watched the naked form of the man he had fallen in love with head for the shower. He stretched out, groaning as tired muscles protested. Last night had been incredible. Passionate, intense and……loving. And this morning….

The insistent ringing of his cell phone brought him out of his reveries. Abby. Of course it would have to be Abby.

“Hey, Abs,” he grinned. “and what can I do for you this lovely morning?”

“Don’t give me that crap, Tony, you know perfectly well why I’m calling!”

“Really, I do?” The annoyed huff on the other end told him feigning innocence was not gonna cut it today.

“Come on, Tony, what’s up with this trip, why is Gibbs taking you camping?”

“Male bonding, Abs. You know, hunt, live off the land, that sort of thing.”

“Right, you’re not gonna tell, are you?”

“Nope,” he laughed. “Listen, it’s nothing, Abby, just a trip. A weekend away. No hidden agenda.”

“Fine, have it your way,” she hissed, cutting the connection before he had a chance to reply.

Smiling, he got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a quick shower before he joined Gibbs for breakfast at the porch. The tantalizing aromas wafting from the table made his stomach rumble. Gibbs had made omelettes, crispy bacon and toast. Orange juice and a big pot of coffee were also sitting on the table. He suddenly realised how hungry he was and eagerly tucked in.

“This is great,” he said, munching happily away. “I didn’t know you could cook.”

“That just means there are still things we don’t know about each other,” Gibbs replied with a smile. “Makes this all the more fun.”

After breakfast Tony cleared the table and went back outside to sit on the swing. It was a lovely fall morning, crisp and clear. Gibbs joined Tony on the porch swing, handing him a cup of coffee. Tony looked out on the early morning sun sparkling across the pond. A gentle breeze rustled through the leaves, adding to the sense of peace Tony felt. He turned towards the former Marine, looking at his profile. Gibbs looked at ease, a smile playing at the corner of his mouth. Tony hoisted himself off the swing, stretching languidly as he looked across the pond, to the woods on the far side.

“You wanna show me your secret haunts? Maybe an old tree house you made? Oh, God, please don’t tell me you built boats…” Tony looked at Gibbs, mischief glittering in his green eyes.

“I could show you how to make a fishing rod,” Gibbs teased, tugging him along.

They followed an old overgrown path along the water, climbing across a couple of fallen logs along the way. About halfway around, Gibbs pointed to an old oak sitting on a field not far from the path. “My first tree house,” he smiled. Tony could still see what looked like the remnants of a tree house half hidden among the branches.

“We didn’t spend every summer here when I grew up, but while my Nana was alive, I used to come up for a few weeks. My grandfather helped me to build it, teaching me how to use tools, the different types of wood”… Gibbs trailed off, as he looked at what was left of his old hideaway. Tony stepped closer, kissing him lightly. Smiling, Gibbs hugged him close, before continuing along the path.

“So”, Tony hesitated. “what happens now? You weren’t exactly discreet when you invited me along. I’ve already gotten like five messages from Abby, that’s only counting the ones this morning, demanding information. And that’s not including the phone call. She thinks something’s definitely hinky. And you know Kate’s not gonna let this pass on Monday.” He smiled. “She’s probably fantasising about me gutting fish as a not so subtle punishment.”

Gibbs chuckled; “The weekend’s just started, DiNozzo, still plenty of time for gutting.” He stopped and turned to face Tony, cupping his face in a strong hand.

“Look, as I said last night, I don’t really do casual, Tony. And this, this feels….I don’t know…right. I feel at ease with you, Tony. And I haven’t felt this way for a long, long time. Not since, well”, his voice trailed off, the older man was clearly lost in thought. Tony reached out, gripped his arm, squeezing lightly. He didn’t ask. Gibbs would tell him when he was ready.

“That said, we can’t be out at work. And I’m not talking about the gay aspect, which would probably shock a few people, with my marriages and your reputation as God’s gift to women,” he smirked.

“God’s gift, really!” Tony grinned, looking decidedly pleased with himself.

“You know why. I’m your boss, and you’d be off my team so fast you wouldn’t have time to clear your desk. As for me and you, I’m not gonna lie if people find out. And I would like to tell Ducky and Abby, in time. That is, if you want there to be an ‘us’.”

“That’s quite a speech, Jethro, who knew you have such a way with words!” Tony smiled. The head slap was swift and not at all unexpected.

“Sorry, Boss…”

He leaned into Gibbs, resting his forehead against the other man’s, holding him close.

“I do, Jethro, I really do want there to be an ‘us’. We’ll figure things out as they come,” he said quietly.

******
Monday afternoon.

Tony caught a glimpse of Kate, Abby and McGee huddled close together as he was returning from the breakroom. Lightening his step, he walked closer, listening to what they were saying.

“Has he said anything at all, yet?”

“Nada, zilch, not one word. It’s driving me positively crazy,” Abby complained, shaking her head as she anwered Kate’s question. He grinned, Abby sounded frustrated and clearly insulted.

“I mean, normally we have to sit through his endless stories about this hot babe and that old movie. Nothing can shut him up. And now? Nothing, just a ‘yeah, it wasn’t too bad’” What does that mean?” McGee was equally curious as the rest of the team.

“And Bossman?” Abby again.

“Just as grumpy as ever,” McGee sighed.

“Something’s hinky,” Abby declared, “why won’t they say anything?”

“Maybe this was some sort of boot camp. A Gibbsesque way of punishing Tony for his juvenile antics.” Tony had to smile again, Kate sounded almost hopeful.

A warm hand at the small of his back startled him. Gibbs had returned from another coffee run and was listening to the quiet, but heated discussion going on in the bullpen.

“What’s the latest verdict?” he asked.

“Apparently, I’ve been to boot camp,” Tony grinned.

“Well, Gibbs smiled mischievously, I did give you ‘booty’ a thorough workout,” he said, strolling towards the bullpen.

“Oh, nice one, Boss,” Tony laughed, sitting down by his desk.

The rest of the team scurried to their respective desks as Gibbs gave them one of his famous glares. Only Abby lingered by Gibbs’ desk, clearly waiting for some sort of response.

“Abby, you got the tox results yet on the Miller case?” was all she got.

“Gibbs, I’m….you’re…aargh,” she huffed, stomping off. Tony had his eyes glued to the screen, struggling to contain his smile.

He couldn’t resist throwing a glance towards Gibbs desk, only to find those blue eyes holding his steady. Returning his gaze to the screen, all he could think of was the evening ahead. Pizza, maybe a movie and a silverhaired Marine. That sounded just about perfect.
End Notes:
Don't own the characters, just like to play with them from time to time :)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2860