I Love you, You are my strength by ncisx3x
Summary: Abby and Gibbs find their true feelings for eachother along with Ziva and Tony.
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1547 Read: 4689 Published: 01/14/2009 Updated: 01/14/2009
Story Notes:
I wrote this during school, so it may not be good but reviews would be nice.

1. I Love you, You are my strength by ncisx3x

I Love you, You are my strength by ncisx3x
Author's Notes:
Abby and Gibbs find their true feelings for eachother along with Ziva and Tony.
Abby had been in her lab, mind racing about Gibbs while getting the results from the case. She was so lost in her work that she didn’t even realize the doors to her lab had opened and Gibbs walked in. He saw her and smiled. He walked behind her put his arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the spider web tattoo. She knew he was only person to ever kiss her on her neck. She turned her head and smiled and kissed his check. Abs was the first the one to say something. “Gibbs, I need to tell you something but I’m not sure how you’re going to take it.” “What is it Abs?” Gibbs said. Gibbs released his arms from around her waist. She turned to him and looked in his eyes. “Gibbs I…” She couldn’t say it; she wanted to tell him that she loved him. “Abs, you know that you can tell me anything.” Gibbs tried to find her eyes. She looked at him and exhaled deeply. “Gibbs…I’m in love with you. You are my strength, heart and soul. I love you.” She turned away knowing he didn’t feel the same way about her. She started to type away on the keyboard when he wrapped his arms around her again. He whispered in her ear,” Abby Sciuto, I love you too. I have felt it for a while but I wasn’t sure if you felt the same way.”

--A few months later--

Abby was down in her lab again and the doors open as Gibbs walked in. “Abby, baby” Gibbs called. A few minutes later he called again, “Abs, babe.” Then he heard faint crying coming from under her desk. When he went to her she was crying. “Baby, what’s wrong?” “Mikel came back and tried to rape me, I hurt him then I ran.” She said between tears. He put his arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. She cried into his shoulder and asks, “Gibbs can I come stay with you until you either kill him or he leaves me alone?” “Baby you know you don’t have to ask.” He tilted her chin up and kissed her. Before they broke apart Ducky came in and cleared his throat. “Abigail, Jethro, is there something you need to tell me?” He sat down as Abby and Gibbs told him everything. “I would have never known and im one of your best friends Jethro.” Ducky said they decided how they were going to tell the rest of the team, even though they are breaking rule 12 they loved each other. Abs, Gibbs and Ducky went upstairs called everyone in to the bullpen. He looked at Abby, “Abigail Sciuto, I have loved you since the day I looked into your green eyes. Abby will you marry me and make me the happiest person in this room?” She looked at Ziva and she nodded, McGee nodded as well as Tony. Abby looked at Ducky and he nodded. Abby looked at Jenny and to Abby’s surprise she also nodded. She finally looked at Gibbs in his icy blue eyes and said, “Jethro Gibbs, I would be happy to be your wife. I love you.” He pulled out a ring and put it on her finger then got up, pulled her into an embrace and then swung her around and kissed her. Finally when they spilt she looked at Ziva and said, “Will you be my maid of honor?” “Of course I will Abby.” They gave each other a hug as Gibbs turned to Tony and said, “Tony I know im a hard ass on you but will you be my best man?” “Most defiantly boss.” They shook hands and smiled.

--One Year Later--

Gibbs and Abby were married and Abby was pregent with their first child. Jenny didn't die and Tony switched religions to be with Ziva. After a hard, long case everyone decided to go out for a walk. They were crossing a bridge when Tony stopped everyone. Turned and looked at Ziva, got down on one knee and pulled out a silver ring with her birthstone. "Ziva, will you be my wife? I love you." She looked at everyone and noticed Gibbs' arm around Abby's waist. She always had wanted a happy relationship like theirs and was a little bit jealous. SHe had loved him for a while but never told anyone except for of course Abby. She finally looked back at Tony and said, " Yes Tony I will marry you. I love you too." Tony had done exactly what Gibbs had done to Abby. When he finally put Ziva down she turned to Abby, "Abby, I was so happy when i stood next to you being your maid of honor, so will you be my matron of honor?" Abby let go of Gibbs and turned to her best friend, "Of course Ziva. Did you even need to ask?" as the laughed Tony went up to Gibbs and said, " Boss, will you be my best man? There is no other person I want to be standing next to me when I marry the women I love except for my head-slapping boss." "Of course DiNozzo." Everyone was in smiles that night, even Jenny and Tim. Ruby, Tim's girlfriend started working with Abby at NCIS after they did a full backround check on her and made sure that there was no hatred between them.

--Two Years Later--

Ducky had performed the marriage ceremonies for Gibbs and Abby two years ago and for Tony and Ziva last year. This year Tim and Ruby (the forensic scientist) were getting married. Abby had delieved a healthy baby girl ,Sophie Gloria Gibbs just after Tony and Ziva's wedding who are her godparents. Abby and Ziva both found out they were pregant and Gibbs and Tony were exteremly aggravated. Ruby, could decide who she wanted for her maid of honor so she chose Jenny. Tim chose the assistant directoe Leon Vance for his best man. Unfortunaly while Tim and Ruby were on their honeymoon, Ducky had gotten shot and was in the hospital and Abby had gotten shot at but luckly ducked out of the way. When they got back Jenny had called everyone including Abby and Leon into the bullpen were she had delieved the news that Ducky was in critical condition. Abby and Ruby ran to the forensics lab, Jenny went up to her office with Leon and Ziva just stayed were she was and fell on to the floor. Tim and Gibbs ran after Abby and Ruby and found Abby under her desk with her knees to her chest and Ruby was under her desk across from Abby's. Gibbs crawled under Abby's desk with her and just let her cry into his shoulder. McGee did the same thing with Ruby, Ziva and Tony went behind Ziva's desk and leaned up against the wall. Thankfully no cases came in that day but each of them had the worst thought that they were gonna lose their M.E.

--8 and a Half Months Later--

Ziva and Abby were still at work, on desk duty so Abby couldn't really do anything but she knew if she stayed home she would prolly want to kill herself. Ziva, couldn't go out in the field all she could do was paperwork and maybe help a little with the cases. Gibbs and McGee went down to see what Ruby had found and to check up on Abby. When they got down there Abby was laying on the floor and Ruby was holding her hand next to her. "ABBY! What happened?" "Ummm, my water broke a couple of hours ago and I'm now laying on the floor." "ABIGAIL!" "Gibbs, yell at me later." Gibbs called Ducky who was out of the hospital doing fine. "Jethro, we need to get her to the hospital." McGee, Gibbs, Ruby and Ducky all helped Abby up and into the elevator. Once they got to Gibbs car, Ducky climbed into the front seat Abby was laying in the back and Gibbs drove. Ruby and McGee ran back inside to tell Jenny, Ziva and Tony that Abby went into labor. Jenny gave them the rest of the day off and they all rushed off to the hospital, Suprisingly, Ducky, Gibbs and Abby made it to the hospital okay and even before Gibbs shut off the car Ducky ran inside telling the doctors and nurses what was going on. They brought out a gurney and put Abby on there and right into a delivery room. They checked her vitals and checked to see how far she was along. 18 hours later Abby delieved 2 healthy twins, Jethro jr. and Abigail jr. Not to long after they were delieved Ziva went into labor. 18 hours later Ziva gave birth to Jason Anthony DiNozzo and Emma Sarah DiNozzo.

--Epilogue--

Abby and Ziva continued to work because thanks to Jenny she agreed to watch the four munchkins whenever needed. Ducky met Dr.London Hampton and they got married along with [[this one is gonna be a shocker]] Jenny and Leon Vance. Ruby gave birth to three little miracle, Suzanne Sophie McGee, Sarah Alice McGee and Samantha Rose McGee. They all lived Happily Ever After.
End Notes:
I wrote this during school, so it may not be good but reviews would be nice.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2862