The Switch by mizncis
Summary: What if the roles were reversed and Tony was the Boss and Gibbs was the Senior Field Agent.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2216 Read: 6273 Published: 01/19/2009 Updated: 01/19/2009
Story Notes:
This is my first NCIS story so when you do read be honest. I just updated it and changed a few things let me know good or bad.

I don't own the Characters I just borrowed them for a while and will return when I'm done

1. The Switch by mizncis

The Switch by mizncis
Author's Notes:
What if the roles were reversed and Tony was the Boss and Gibbs was the Senior Field Agent.
It was proven that when Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo said jump his team would ask how high. So when he came down from upstairs he screamed GIBBS!! grab your gear. McGee go down and see if Abby's got those results I want this case solved today!! I got the Damned Director riding my Ass. He then screamed again for his Senior Agent who wasn't moving fast enough for his liking Today Gibbs Today!! on your six Boss were the words out of his mouth as he slipped into the elevator behind him.

As they rode in silence Tony could feel the eyes of his Agent upon him he then said you see something of interest Gibbs? Uh no Boss don't lie to me Gibbs, or don't make me stop this elevator it's nothing Boss so he turned his head slightly gave him the once over and then showed that famous DiNozzo grin. When they got off on their floor and headed for the elevator that lead to the garage.

When they were out in the open they immediately had to duck for cover as someone was shooting at them. Thats when Tony noticed his Senior Field Agent go down so he immediately dialed 911 then called Ducky and said I need you down in the yard Jethro's been shot. After he hung up he said you better not die on me and thats a direct order do you hear me Gibbs don't you die on me.

Tony then cradled Jethro in his lap and pressed hard on the upper part of his chest that was bleeding very badly.

It took Ducky a couple of minutes to get where they were when he finally made it to the scene he took over trying to save the life of the younger Agent. When the Ambulance finally arrived and the Paramedics came out with the gurney placed him on it. Then Tony announces I'm going with him. And I will meet you at the hospital Anthony, Ducky said. So Tony got into the Ambulance and they took off on the way there he coded, so the Paramedics began working on him, so Tony whispered don't you die on me Jetheo not now not like this.

By the time they arrived at the Hospital they had his Heart back at a sinus rhythum so they wheeled him into an Operating Room. When Ducky arrived at the Hospital he saw Tony pacing in the waiting room walked up to him and said Anthony isn't it about time you told that Boy how you felt about him, don't hold back it might surprise you that he feels the same way.

It was a few hours later when the Doctor came out and said are you Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo? Yes how is my Agent? Very lucky an eighth of an inch more to the left and he would have bled out. So were there any complications? No and the bullet was removed successfully. Good may I see him certainly he's in recovery so he went in and then sat down next to his bed and just sat there.

It was a little over an hour later when Jethro opened his eyes and saw Tony sitting in a chair so he said to him in a weak voice Hey Boss, so he turned and said shh save your strength he then said once your feeling stronger we'll talk so why dont you close your eyes and go back to sleep.

It was a few hours later when Jethro awoke to find Tony holding his hand so he looked over at him and said Hey Boss, and it somewhat startled Tony a little who said I'm glad your awake we need to talk. Boss do you mind if I went first sure go ahead. Where should I begin ok um I'm in Love with you and I have been for a long long while, look its obvously you don't feel the same way so I'm gonna tender my resignation.

Then Tony looks at him and says Jethro I'm not going to except your resignation for two reasons, One you are one of the best Agents that I have EVER worked with, And two believe it or not I feel the exact same way you do why do you think I hired you Jethro you are a damn good investigator and your attention to he details is femoninal. So when I saw you go down today it tore my whole world apart because the only thing I saw was the Man I fell in love with dying in my arms and I thought I will not lose him. Hey Boss where do we go from here? Ok how about this when were not at the office you call me Tony and when you get outta here we'll talk ok. But for now just rest.

It was nearly two weeks later when Jethro returned to work when he walked past Kate's desk she said what are you doing here? so he turned around and said what does it look like Kate I'm coming into work like I always do yeah but you were shot two weeks ago, shouldn't you be at home resting? I was but that got boring, besides I was cleared by Ducky to come back thats when he made a face at her and went to go sit down at his desk.

When Tony walked into the Bullpen he looked over and said what are you doing here Gibbs? Well I got cleared by Ducky and I was board just sitting at home so I figured why not come in and get some work done, so he just looked at him with those Blue eyes saying (please Boss I need to be here). Thats when Tony just placed his hands on Gibbs desk and said A private word please so Tony walked towards the elevator and pressed the button and was soon joined by Jethro when the doors opened they got in and Tony pressed the button and when they began to move he flipped the stop button he then shoved Jethro up against the wall and planted a Hot searing Kiss upon his willing Lips when they parted for air Tony's hands began to roam over Jethro's Hard Body.

Tony whispered you are so lucky we are at work cause if we weren't I would shove my cock so far up that Georgous Hot Tight Ass of yours and Fuck your Brains into the Mattress. I will Fuck you so hard it'll make you see stars and when you feel the wincing pain when you sit down then and only then you will know that your ass and your cock will belong to me and only me because I don't share. So tell me right now what do you want? And he just stared into those beautiful Emerald Green eyes and said, I want it all good be at my place tonight at 7:00pm.

And with that he started the elevator and descended into Abby's Lab when they entered she said I don't have anything yet Bossman, there just isn't anything in any database to link this guy to his shooting I'm sorry Tony I let you down its alright Abbs and no you didn't let me down and just as they were about to leave the computer got a hit so she says it's a miracle what do you got a name? Yes Petty Officer Richard Jarmin so he wrote down the address and then Kissed her on the cheek and headed out then yelled Gibbs lets go! On your six Boss when they got back to the Bullpen Tony said Kate, McGee grab your gear and you stay put, Ducky may have cleared you, but I don't want you out in the field just yet. Then Kate says where are we going Tony? Were going to get the shooter Kate, we know who it is? Yes we do so they all left.

It was a couple of hours later when they arrived back at N.C.I.S and Tony barked I want him in Interview One so McGee put him in the room and then went to meet Kate and Jethro in the observation room. It was 30 mins later when Tony entered the Interrigation Room and began questioning the Petty Officer. It was what seemed like hours when Tony finally got a confession out of him that the reason he shot Agent Gibbs was because he was getting to close to catching him. He said to Agent DiNozzo that Agent Gibbs had to go Bye-Bye. So tell me Agent DiNozzo what was it like to watch your Senior Field Agent die in your arms? Thats when Tony got up into his face and said Hey guess what, Agent Gibbs is alive and well and watching this Interview so if I were you I'd think about what a failure you are to not only your Country but to yourself think about it while your sitting in a prison cell in Levenworth then he walked out.

It was 2 minutes to 7:00 when Jethro showed up at Tony's House and the minute he walked in Tony grabbed him and shoved him up against the door and kissed him hard on the mouth, then said if you wanna get Fucked then you better start stripping. So he toed off his shoes and slowly started to unbutton his shirt when he was about half way when he heard Tony say lets get that Sweet Ass of yours upstairs, so they went up the stairs and into Tony's Bedroom where Jethro continued to strip off his cloths all the while having Tony's eyes on him the whole time. Thats when Tony crossed the room and took him into his arms and Passionately Kissed him while walking over to the bed when he felt the back of his legs hit the side and on instinct he sat down and went for the Button and Zipper of Tony's pants and said ooh Boss you went Commando only for you.

Tony then told him to get up onto the bed then said Damn you are one Sexy Man and with that Tony took Jethro's half hard member into his mouth and began to bring him to life, as he reached around and began to tease his tight hole to where he was nearly squirming.

Tony then reached into the Nightstand Drawer and took out what he needed a tube of lube and a Condom then he opened the tube and squeezed some onto his fingers the entered him with a finger slowly beginning to stretch him open. Tony then added a second finger and began sissoring his fingers opening him up further enough to add another finger and from the moaning and mumbling he could tell that he was ready so Tony opened the Condom wrapper using his teeth and rolling it onto his already Hard Throbbing Cock then said are you ready for me Jethro? OH God Yes I want you to Fuck Me into the Mattress make me see stars. So he withdew his fingers only to replace them with his Hard Member pausing only to let Jethro adjust to the new invasion. Then he started thrusting slow then fast then slow again which was driving him to the brink of insanity. Thats when Tony changed his position and as he thrust he hit Jethro's Prostrate and he screamed YES YES OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Harder Tony Harder so Tony thrust Harder and Faster saying you are so Fucking Hot and Sexy as Hell, and so God Damn Tight, you like that don't you my cock pounding that Sweet Tight ass of yours, I want to hear you Jethro, talk to me so he started talking well sort of saying YES YES Oh God YES I Love it. Oh God I'm coming so Tony helped him along by stroking him until he came all over his fingers. And within seconds Tony shot off his load into the Condom and almost collapsing on top of his newly aquired Lover saying that was amazing -- yeah I know. He allowed himself to slip out of Jethro's now sore Ass as he did he asked him if he had hurt him? His answer of course was no you didn't but I am gonna feel it for a few days, good thats what I was aiming for.

That was Tony's que to get up and go into the Bathroom where he disguarded the Condom and got a wet wash cloth and went to clean off his Brand New Lover. Then got back into bed and pulled Jethro into his arms and grabbed for the sheet ans covered them with it and whispered I Love you Jethro yeah I Love You Too Tony and as they were about to drift off to sleep Jethro says where do we go from here? I don't know lets sleep on it and figure it out in the morning.



END
End Notes:
This is my first NCIS story so when you do read be honest.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2870