Exceptional Marine by maddscientist
Summary: Gibbs isn't always the the boss....
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: BDSM, Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1848 Read: 7625 Published: 03/10/2009 Updated: 03/10/2009
Story Notes:
KINK, BDSM, D/S THEMES - IF THIS OFENDS YOU PLEASE GO BACK AND READ SOMETHING ELSE!

1. Exceptional Marine by maddscientist

Exceptional Marine by maddscientist
Author's Notes:
Gibbs isn't always the the boss....
WARNING: THIS IS A SLASH STORY â€" KINK, BDSM, D/S THEMES - IF THIS OFENDS YOU PLEASE GO BACK AND READ SOMETHING ELSE!



Author’s Note:
We all know that Gibbs is an alpha male and when Gibbs gives an order you obey or else! But what if Tony called the shots in the bedroom?!? This is in already established relationship between Tony and Gibbs, so sit back and enjoy!






Gibbs sat at his desk and looked over the final reports that Ziva and McGee handed in an hour ago. The bullpen was quiet, except for the few noises that came from Tony’s fingers hitting the keyboard and the soft rustle of McGee’s coat as he packed up for the night. Ziva had only left a few moments ago, and while checking his watch Gibbs decided it was time that he called it a night as well.



Picking up his coat from the back of his chair, Gibbs walked in tow with McGee and called out a ‘Good Night’ to Tony.



“See you in the morning DiNozzo,” and with that he headed to the elevator where McGee was holding the door open for him



“Good Night Boss,” Tony said as he looked up from his computer screen.



Gibbs made his way to the his car and noted that he was exactly 10 minutes to get ready before Tony came home because in 10 minutes it would technically be ‘in the morning.’ As he pulled out of the parking lot, he felt the hot anticipation travel from his spine directly to his semi-erect cock. A small smile played on his face, wondering what Tony had in store for him.



Pulling into his driveway, Gibbs raced inside the house and up the stairs into their bedroom setting up the camera on the tripod Tony gave him last Christmas. Swiftly he set up the cushion for his knees that Tony had granted him, and out of the closed he pulled out the cuffs and bonds that Tony loved. Seeing the headlight of the car pulling into his driveway, he quickly took of his clothes and assumed his position, knowing that Tony will come through the door any moment. As Gibbs waited in anticipation, little beads of sweat trickled down the back of his neck and his breathing became shallow. He listened for the sound of Tony’s footsteps but he heard nothing, and yet he felt fierce green eyes boring holes in the back of his head.



“I see you’ve gotten faster in your prep work,” Tony’s voice echoed from the doorway, he moved and stood behind a kneeling Gibbs who at the sound of his voice has visible signs of goose bumps on the surface of his skin, “but you still had your boxers on when I made it to the door, and that my dear Marine has consequences.”



Unlike most people that dominated the intimate act between two lovers, Tony kept his voice low and firm, almost a whisper which kept Gibbs on his toes and forced him to pay very close attention. Tony moved to stand in front of Gibbs and proceeded to take off his shirt. Just as the fabric hit the floor Gibbs made the mistake to look up at Tony’s well defined body.
Tony chuckled and gave Gibbs his famous smirk.



“You are on a roll tonight Marine, if I’m not mistaken this is strike two and it’s only been five minutes,” Tony shook his head and moved closer to Gibbs. Something about the way Gibbs submitted to him made Tony’s cock jump in excitement, and looking down upon Gibb’s naked and bound body only sped up the process of his blood migrating to mini DiNozzo.




Gibbs did his best not to look at Tony. He didn’t dare look at Tony because although he was a merciful master, he was not without limits. Slowly Tony began unzipping his pants and slid them down his legs along with his boxer briefs. He stood in front of Gibbs in all his naked glory and gently raked his fingers through Gibbs’ silver hair. He grabbed a fist full of Gibb’s hair and firmly jerked Gibb’s head back and placed a feather-like kiss on Gibb’s lips. The great thing about Tony was that he was never harsh â€" he was firm in his punishments and love-making but never harsh or violent.



“You are going to behave yourself Marine? Huh? Do you know what happens to soldiers that don’t follow orders?” Tony asked.



Gibb’s nodded and swallowed a lump that was at the back of his throat.


“If soldiers disobey orders, people die Master,” Gibbs answered and he was right. Of course Tony wasn’t going to kill him, but he would leave him with a bad case of blue balls and that to Gibbs was worse than death.



“Suck.” An order so simple and yet as commanding as the ones Gibbs had heard in his days with the Corps. His mouth skillfully took Tony’s cock and Gibbs began to suck off Tony with fervor. He ran his tongue along the underside of Tony’s shaft. Tony’s knees began to buck and he steadied himself by holding on to Gibbs’ silver hair. As moans of pleasure escaped wonderfully pouted lips, Gibbs took all of Tony in his mouth and lightly grazed Tony’s throbbing cock with his teeth. At that point Tony lost control. He tightened his grip on Gibbs’ hair and began fucking his mouth with equal fervor that Gibbs sucked him with.



Tony felt himself coming near the edge and pulled out of Gibbs’ mouth. He took Gibbs’ chin in an iron clad grip and caressed Gibbs’ cheek with his long shaft. Gibbs slightly turned his lead and placed a gentle kiss on Tony’s cock.



“You are learning Marine, you are learning,” and the second he said the semi praising words, he looked down at Gibbs and noticed that Gibbs’ cock head was glistening with pre-cum.



“Did I say you can drip Marine?” Tony asked in low, husky and menacing tone. Gibbs’ breathing became ragged and he knew he was on the edge. He was well aware that this transgression would have consequences. This was strike three and Gibbs knew Tony can be cruel like that and just leave him.



He winced in the memory of that night two months ago when Tony left him chained like that for an entire day, never mind the embarrassment he suffered when Ducky found him like that. He knew he didn’t have to explain himself to the Duck man because he was the only one that knew of the relationship Gibbs had with Tony.





Gibbs half expected Tony to leave him like he did last time, but he hoped that Tony would be more forgiving this time around. What Gibbs did not expect was the feel of Tony’s silk tie wrap around the base of his cock. Tony tightened his favorite silk tie around Gibbs’ throbbing cock and kneeled in front of Gibbs.



“So impatient…what am I going to do with you Marine? I thought they thought you patience in the Corps? No I guess not,” Tony chuckled and yanked Gibbs’ binds and pushed him onto the bed. Lifting Gibbs’ cuffed hands over his head; he fastened them to the rails of the headboard with yet another set of handcuffs.




Tony reached between their bodies and flicked Gibbs’ balls. Just as Gibbs closed his eyes in ecstasy, he felt Tony’s hot breath on his ear and heard him whisper,
“Look at yourself in the mirror Marine” and Gibbs’ eyes darted the mirror that stood behind the camera. He understood why Tony asked him to do this. He knew this order all too well and the anticipation of what Tony would do to him next made him grow harder….if that was possible. There was something sinfully delicious that appealed to Gibbs as he watched Tony explore his body without looking at him directly.




Tony placed small bites on Gibbs’ chest and stopped to suck and nip at his nipples knowing that that was one of Gibbs’ most sensitive areas. The look on Gibbs’ face all the more encouraged him to taunt and tease Gibbs into oblivion.



“Go ahead Marine, let me hear you,” Tony commanded.



“Oh GOD! Yes, fuck, yes! Master please….I can’t ….I…please master….please To….MASTER PLEASE!!!” Gibbs let of out the moans he was trying to suppress and begged Tony to fuck him senseless before he lost his mind. The soft grunts and pleading moans was all Tony needed to ravage Gibbs.



For an older gentleman, Gibbs was limber beyond Tony’s expectations, and for that Tony was glad. He spread Gibbs’ legs, exposing his hole and smiled at the erect Marine that wobbled in blissful pain. Without any warning, he rammed his cock into Gibbs’ hole and began thrusting with full speed.




With every thrust, Tony hit Gibbs’ prostrate and Gibbs knew he was very close to spilling all over Tony’s abdomen. But Gibbs knew his lover’s body all too well, and the expression on Tony’s face told him that he was about to cum. Gibbs clenched his inner muscles and squeezed Tony’s cock, waiting for the look of relief on Tony’s face. Not a second too late, Tony came inside Gibbs’ hole and exhaled a breath he didn’t know he held.




Looking down at his sub, Tony was amazed that Gibbs had been able to hold off, and as a reward Tony straddled Gibbs’ hips and lowered himself on Gibbs’ impressively large and hard cock. He began to sliding up and down Gibbs’ cock. Faster and more urgently each moment. Tony reached behind him and pulled on the tie that was still attached to the base of Gibbs’ cock and with that he shredded the last bit of patience that Gibbs had left in him. He felt hot liquid fill his hole and watched Gibbs’ expression of frustration and pain turn into an expression of relief and content.





Tony collapsed on top of Gibbs and lazily placed small kisses along Gibbs’ jaw line and smiled against his lovers face. He reached over Gibbs’ head and released his hands. Reaching over to the nightstand he grabbed the camera’s remote and turned it off.



Tony settled his head in the crook of Gibbs’ neck and felt the Marine’s strong arms wrap around his waist. A lazy smile of content and blissful satisfaction graced Tony’s handsome face. A moment later Tony looked up at his lover and rewarded Gibbs with a slow and sensual kiss, exploring every inch of his mouth.



“You were quite exceptional tonight my dear Marine,” and with that he settled at the crook of Gibbs’ neck once again. Breathing in Gibbs’ perpetual scent of sawdust, Tony started to drift asleep.



“My Marine….my Jethro….” Tony placed a kiss to the side of Gibbs’ neck and finally fell asleep.


Gibbs drew lazy circles on Tony’s exposed back and smiled into the hair of his master and lover, letting sleep take over his consciousness.






Please leave feedback….good or bad! It’s been 4 years since the last time I wrote any kind of fan fiction so I’m a little rusty. All comments, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcomed.
End Notes:
KINK, BDSM, D/S THEMES - IF THIS OFENDS YOU PLEASE GO BACK AND READ SOMETHING ELSE!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3034