Hello Sir, May I Take You Home? by Jenna In Wonderland
Summary: Gibbs forgets his daughter.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2441 Read: 11099 Published: 03/12/2009 Updated: 04/11/2009
Story Notes:
comments welcome :)

1. Hello Sir, May I Take You Home? by Jenna In Wonderland

2. Take A Step Back, Slow Down. by Jenna In Wonderland

3. Please Don't Leave by Jenna In Wonderland

4. NOTICE!! PLEASE READ. by Jenna In Wonderland

Hello Sir, May I Take You Home? by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Gibbs forgets his daughter.
He stood waiting. His black trousers fell loosely around his legs. His baby blue button up t-shirt clung to his chest neatly. His brown hair shaped perfectly to sit around his face. His black rimmed glasses sat on his nose just right.

“Ok class, let’s go in,” he said happily. The class forwarded in and seated themselves at their assigned desks.

“Good morning everybody,” he said, in his usually cheery voice.

“Good morning Mr DiNozzo,” the class said in time. Tony smiled widely as he called out names and the children answered.

Tony was a kindergarten teacher and loved his job. He loved seeing the kids faces light up every time he said.....

“Ok, so today I think we will do some.....macaroni art!” the children jumped up and got their needed art resources. Not one day went by when this kindergarten class didn’t do macaroni art. The room’s walls were plastered in it and so were the kid’s bags.

The day went by full of fun, however much something sounded boring Tony always made it fun somehow. The last bell went and the children flooded out of the class room. He went back inside and sat at his desk. He started sorting through a spelling test he had given out.

“Yeah! 1 paper down, 25 to go,” he said excitedly. 10 more papers later a quiet knock on the door stopped Tony from yelling out his achievement line again. He turned to see one of his students at the door.

“Kelsey, why are you still here?” he said as he got up and walked over to her.

“My Dad isn’t here,” she said as tears filled her pretty little eyes.

“Well how about you go and sit on my chair and I’ll phone your Dad,” Tony said. The little caramel haired angel nodded and went in and sat at the teacher’s desk. Tony walked out the door shaking his head.

How could somebody just forget her? He thought to himself. Then he collided with somebody.

“Sorry,” Tony said as he looked at the man he’d ran into. He had grey hair with mysterious blue eyes. He was masculine and stood proud. He was....perfect.

“Sorry, I’m Jethro,” he said as he shook Tony's hand quickly.

“I’m Tony,” he said as he waited for Jethro to speak again.

“I’m such an idiot I forgot about Kelsey, the poor little thing will think I hate her,” Jethro said as his faced became worried.

“Where is she?” he asked again with panic in his voice.

“It’s ok, she’s in the room,” Tony said as he walked towards the room followed by Jethro who was, now, in a panic.

“Daddy!” Kelsey yelled and jumped down from the chair. She ran to him and hugged him.

“Sorry I forgot you sweetie,” Jethro said as he picked her up.

“It’s ok, Mr DiNozzo let me sit at his desk,” she said sweetly as she pointed.

“That’s good, say thank you to Mr DiNozzo,” Jethro said as he took in Tony’s features.

“Thank you Mr DiNozzo,” Kelsey said in her angel voice.

“No problem Kelsey,” Tony said as he glanced at Jethro.

“Thanks so much, I’ll try not to forget her tomorrow,” Jethro said as he flashed a quick smile.

“No problem, see you later,” Tony said as he went back to his desk. Jethro and Kelsey left and Tony went back to marking papers. After the spelling papers he marked maths papers. He stopped and checked the clock, it was 5.30. He stood up and tidied the room a little. He walked around the room aimlessly. He didn’t exactly want to go home. His apartment neighbours were fighting lately and the walls were paper thin.

He started humming a tune to himself when a knock on the door startled him. He spun around to see Jethro.

“Hey,” Tony said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Jethro walked into the room.

“Hey, I was hoping you would still be here,” Jethro smiled. Tony nodded and smiled shyly.

“So, can I help you with anything?” Tony asked after a long pause.

“Well,” Jethro started then he thought for a moment.

“No, sorry to bother you,” he said as he turned to leave.

“Wait,” Tony said as he quickly stepped towards. When Jethro turned around his breath hitched as Tony stood so close he could feel his breath tickling his skin.

"Let's take this back to my place," Tony whispered as he embraced Jethro.

"How about mine? Kelsey is at a friends for the night," Jethro proposed.

"What ever," Tony said before he launched his lips onto Jethro's. They made their way to Tony's car leaving for Jethro's, who lead the way. Once at home there was no stopping them.

"Daddy," Kelsey said from the doorway. Jethro sat upright.

"Where are your clothes?" she smiled. Jethro blushed as he pulled the covers over himself and Tony.

So now he had to explain to his daughter he was seeing her teacher. He didn't exactly know and right now all he could concentrate on was his blushing face.
End Notes:
comments welcome :)
Take A Step Back, Slow Down. by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Jethro and Tony take this back a notch.
Jethro was lucky, his daughter had not seen who was in bed with him, he didn't know what he would have done if she had seen her teacher in bed with him. He rushed her into her room.

"What are you doing home?" he asked her.

"Kara's mummy had to go away," she said. Jethro pondered for a moment before remembering that Kelsey would be home early.

"How about you stay in your room for a moment," Jethro said before sprinting back to his bedroom.

"Tony, wake up," he whispered as he shook the sleeping man. Tony woke slowly which made Jethro even more concerned.

"What?" Tony asked sleepily.

"Kelsey's home," Jethro said as he pulled the covers from Tony's body.

"She what?" Tony almost yelled as he jumped up and started to search for his clothes that were scattered across the room.

"You have to leave," Jethro said as he threw Tony's shirt at him. Tony was quick to get dressed.

"Wait here," Jethro said as he snuck out the door when he returned he rushed Tony to the front door, not caring if his neighbors saw, as long as his daughter didn't. He opened the door and gave Tony a quick push before closing the door. He leant against the closed door and shut his eyes, of all the things that could happen.

"Daddy," Kelsey said. Jethro snapped his eyes open and stared, had she seen?

"I have to get to school," she said as if she were older.

"Right," he said as he quickly went and got changed. He drove Kelsey to school and tried not to think about the previous night. Taking his daughter's hand he walked her into the school. He bent down so she could kiss him goodbye. When Jethro stood he saw Tony watching him. He was quick to return to his car.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know this guy from a bar of soap yet he slept with him. He decided he would keep his distance for as long as he could, avoid parent teacher night at all costs and wriggle his way out of the kindergarten play... Ok maybe not that one, Kelsey would never forgive him, she was such an actress.

The day started to pass. Jethro headed to work late, his boss would probably murder him for it, she had been in a grumpy mood lately. When he arrived she didn't say a word, instead ignored him. By lunch time he was so bored and read the paper back to front, front to back, about 5 times suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered, his voice sounded different with his boredom.

"Hello, is this Mr Gibbs?" a woman asked.

"Yes, who's calling?" he questioned.

"It's Linda from the school office, we need a parent to come in and talk about their job for the students," she said. Gibbs' eyes widen, not the school.

"I ahh..." the phone was taken from him.

"Yes he can," he looked up to see his Boss holding the phone. Then she hung up.

"Get out of my sight Jethro," she scowled.

"Jenny, you can't do this to me," he said, a pleading tone in his voice.

"I can and just did," she said, hands on hips, evil eyes looking right at him.

"Go," she said and with that he left. When he arrived at the school he really hated Jenny. Once standing in front of the school children he quickly searched the room, no sight of Tony.

"Well, I'm Jethro Gibbs, I work at NCIS, I am a Special Agent..." he started. The children seemed intrigued as he spoke of what he did for a living. Every so often he would scan the room but there was still no sign of Tony. In the end he gave up looking and concentrated on describing his team.

"Now, our forensic scientist, Abby, she's very good... She can find anything I ask her too," he said.

"And she gives me candy," Kelsey butted in.

"And she gives people candy, only if they are good," Gibbs put in. He went to continue when he looked up. He saw Tony standing at the back of the room, smiling.

"And, well, that's about it," Jethro said. The teachers thanked him and he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

"Jethro," he knew Tony was calling his name but pretended not to hear. A firm grip caught his arm and spun him around.

"I want to talk," Tony said. Jethro nodded, all that he could do.

"Over dinner maybe?" he said.

"Umm, I don't know," Jethro said, looking uncomfortable.

"Mr DiNozzo, are you coming for dinner like you said you would?" Kelsey asked as she appeared.

"If it's ok with your Dad," he said to her. She looked up sweetly at her father and he was a real sucker.

"No," he said sternly but when he looked again he felt so mean.

"Ok.... Fine, he can come over for dinner," he put the emphasis into the last word.

"See you then," Tony said. When he turned he let a content smile fall onto his face.
End Notes:
I won't be here for the next 11 or 12 days... Going on holidays, yay. :D which means i won't be updating, but i'm sure that i will write some up there and post it when i get home...
Please Don't Leave by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Tony has to make a choice...
Tony dressed casual, no need to get all fancy. Unsure of what time he should arrive he waited until 6.30 before heading over to Jethro's. Kelsey answered the door when he knocked, she was overjoyed to see him. She showed him around the house before taking him to the kitchen where Jethro was cooking dinner.

"Daddy, say hello to Mr DiNozzo," Kelsey said as she put her hands on her hips. Tony couldn't help but let a smile appear on his face, she was so grown up for her age.

"Oh, Hi Tony," he said as he started dishing out dinner. They ate and Tony was pleased that he had come otherwise it would have been pizza and beer again. After dinner they went into the living room and watched Kelsey practice her part for the kindergarten play, she was the princess.

"I'm going to wash up, you are going to get ready for bed," Jethro said as he pointed to Kelsey.

"Yes Daddy," she said before running off to her room. Tony followed Jethro to the kitchen, watching as he started to wash.

"Jethro, we need to talk," Tony said pushing the point that that is what he came here for.

"When Kelsey's in bed," Jethro said, he didn't want to talk.

"She's not here, please," Tony pleaded.

"No," Jethro replied firmly. Tony grabbed his shoulder and swung him around.

"Was I just a one night stand? Or do I really mean something?" Tony asked.

"No, I just...." Jethro didn't know what to say.

"Jethro, don't be afraid," Tony said softly as he moved closer and then claimed the older man's mouth.

"Don't be afraid," Tony whispered again before stepping back, picking up the tea towel and started wiping up the dishes. After the washing was done Jethro stepped into the hallway, followed by Tony and headed for Kelsey's room. When they walked in she jumped off her bed and ran to Jethro who picked her up.

"I think I'll go home, see you tomorrow Kelsey," he smiled. Kelsey struggled from her dad's grip and ran to Tony, wrapping her arms around his legs he looked up, tears in her eyes.

"Please don't leave," she said. Tony looked down, why was she so upset about this?

"I don't want you to go away like Mummy did," she said as the tears spilt onto her cheeks. Jethro let
out an audible gasp.

"Kelsey I'm not like your Mummy, I'm just a friend," Tony said as he bent down to see level with her.

"But you are," she cried.

"How?" he asked her.

"You kissed my Daddy," she said as she wiped away her tears even though more fell.

"Oh... Well... Umm..." he didn't know what to say. She had seen him kiss Jethro and now she thought that he was staying for good.

"Please," she whispered. Tony couldn't stop the words.

"Ok, I'll stay," he said as he took her to her bed and tucked her in. Kissing her forehead he said "Goodnight sweetie," Kelsey smiled and watched Tony walk from her room. Jethro went to her bed and kissed her goodnight before pulling the door closed as he left. Jethro seized Tony hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Great, now she thinks your here for good," he said as the door closed.

"Maybe I can be," Tony said as he watched Jethro pace around in frustration.

"No, no, you're here teacher, you can be her mother as well," Jethro said as he dropped to the bed.

"Jet, who said I couldn't be both?" Tony asked as he sat on the bed too. Jethro just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's give it a try," Tony said as he placed a kiss on the older man's cheek before pulling the covers back and stripping down to his boxers, he really needed to bring a bag next time.

"Goodnight Jet," he smiled as Jethro got into bed with him.

"Night Tony," Jethro said as he curled around the younger man.
End Notes:
sorry I haven't updated for so long.. comments.
NOTICE!! PLEASE READ. by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ.
I CANNOT THINK FOR THE LOVE OF ME AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING... SO UNTIL I CAN THINK OF WHERE TO GO WITH THIS STORY I WON'T BE WRITING IT..... BUT IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE FOR IT OR WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH IT FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ABOUT IT AND I'LL GIVE YOU PART OWNER SHIP OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT....

Email: random_mufasa_cupcakes@hotmail.com
End Notes:
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER, IT IS A NOTICE!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3039