A Drunk Falling In Love Again. A Sober Taking A Chance. by Jenna In Wonderland
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: First Time, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 541 Read: 7924 Published: 03/25/2009 Updated: 03/25/2009
Story Notes:
short one i wrote while on holidays.

1. A Drunk Falling In Love Again. A Sober Taking A Chance. by Jenna In Wonderland

A Drunk Falling In Love Again. A Sober Taking A Chance. by Jenna In Wonderland
I pull up in front of your house. The small basement window is glowing and I know exactly what you are doing down in there. I know that you felt something very special for that last wife of yours and when she broke it off with you it almost killed you. I walk into the house and to the closed basement door, I listened carefully and hear the sound of liquid been poured, I knew it. I open the door and take the steps slowly, unsure of just how drunk you are.

As I reach the bottom step you place the glass back down, ready to pour another drink. You look at me then smirk; I know what you’re thinking. You pour your drink.

“I’m glad you’re here,” you said, words slurred together.

“Jethro, I’m not here like last time,” I said, standing my ground on the bottom step.

“Sure, that’s what you say Tony, I bet you are here to let me fuck the anger out on you,” you say as you stand from the stool.

“No Jethro,” I say firmly, it’s my turn to take control tonight.

“But Tony...” you start as you notice the sternness of my voice then you turn to the bottle and pick it up.

“Jethro, put the bottle down,” I say but you don’t take any notice of me.

“Jethro!” I yell. You turn to look at me, eyes widening a little

“Please put the bottle down,” I say more softly and this time you do, which surprises me. I hold my hand out for you, praying the whole time that you take it, and when you reach for my hand I smile. I lead you outside to the backyard and sit down on the stone seat under the big tree, followed by you. After a few minutes of silence you lay your head in my lap.

“I love you,” I say as I rub your shoulder lightly.

“We just hookin’ up?’ you ask. I shake my head.

“I don’t hook up any more,” I say, hoping you get the hint through your drunkenness. You sit up.

“Really?” you ask, ok, so maybe you do have a little sense when you’re pissed.

“Really, so what do you say?” I asked.

“Ok,” you say and I start to think that maybe you aren’t that drunk after all.

“I think I will do something stupid right now,” you say as you lean closer.

“Close your eyes,” you whisper, and I do so. Waiting for you to press your lips to mine is hard, I just want to do it, but you want to move first so I will let you. It seems like took long then I feel you head on my shoulder. Are you trying a new approach? I opened one eye then sigh. I wrap my arm around your shoulder and shake you slightly.

“Jethro, wake up,” I whisper. Your eyes open and you groan.

“Let’s go to bed,” I say as we stand up. You don’t say anything, just follow me inside. Once your head hits the pillow you’re sleeping soundly. I smile and know that you will be ok now; I settle down and close my eyes. It’s taken you long enough to let me in.
End Notes:
short one i wrote while on holidays.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3053