Fiction Becomes Reality. by Jenna In Wonderland
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Ziva Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Alternate Universe, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3345 Read: 16820 Published: 03/25/2009 Updated: 03/25/2009
Story Notes:
Something else I wrote while on holidays.... hope you enjoy..

1. Fiction Becomes Reality. by Jenna In Wonderland

2. Anger and Lust. by Jenna In Wonderland

3. Love Finds You When Death Comes. by Jenna In Wonderland

4. Walking Dead by Jenna In Wonderland

5. Myths and Love by Jenna In Wonderland

Fiction Becomes Reality. by Jenna In Wonderland
Tony lay there hoping to god that his friends, his co-workers, his lover forgave him for all the pain he caused them. He never meant to hurt anybody, especially not Gibbs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
He never meant to hurt anybody when he left. He’d met this girl a few months back but hadn’t said anything to anyone; maybe he would get a second chance at love after all. She looked about eighteen but Tony checked everything out and she was telling him the truth when she had said she was twenty-five. So after a while he let himself fall in love and then he couldn’t stop

Gibbs’ phone rang and then he barked out an address that they were to check out. Supposably there was a naval officer there who looked like they had been shot but when they arrived there was nobody there. They sussed the warehouses out for some time before heading back to the cars.

Walking past warehouse number six Tony head a noise and told the others he would check it out. Ziva and McGee walked back the other way to double check number seven, while Gibbs tagged along with Tony.

Gibbs took the back of the warehouse, Tony took the front. Going in with his gun drawn Tony’s eyes slowly started to adjust to the darkness then blinding lights flashed on. He looked around then saw a figure crouched in the corner. The door slammed shut and Tony jumped.

“Hello Tony,” a sly voice said. He could only see one person in the room and that was the figure in the corner.

“Who are you?” he demanded. The person stood from the corner and turned to him.

“Amanda?” he asked.

“Well duh,” she said. Her long, black hair fell in soft waves to her hips. She wore a jet black silk dress that clung to her body; it sported a zipper up the side which was undone to mid thigh. Tony raised his eyebrows, what was his girlfriend doing here in a dress like that?

“You seem... surprised,” Amanda said as she walked over to Tony, her stilettos clicked on the concrete floor.

“Yeah I am, what are you doing here?” he asked her.

“I’m here because you’re here,” she said, something in her voice made Tony cautious.

“I’m working so I better go,” Tony said as he back away, his gun still gripped firmly in his hands.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Amanda all but growled. Tony turned to run towards the door and was startled to find Amanda in front of him. He couldn’t figure out how she had gotten there without him seeing her.

“You’re not going anywhere,” she smirked. Tony turned the other way and started to run only, again, to find Amanda in front of him. He turned back to the door and ran as fast as he could this time he made the door and flung it open with his right foot out the door he thought he was safe but steady hands gripped his left leg and sent him to the ground. He felt his head make contact with the concrete then something warm on his face, blood.

“Tony,” he heard Gibbs yell out. He couldn’t lift his head, it hurt too much. Then someone picked him up, like the way a husband does with his newlywed wife. A fog was taking him prisoner and he knew he was going to become unconscious any second. His blinked then saw Gibbs running towards him, suddenly he was flung over the persons shoulder and they were running, no it was faster than running, it was an unnatural speed. Next thing he knew the ground was getting father away then he blacked out.

Gibbs went to the back of the warehouse only to find the door boarded up. He headed back around to the front. He saw the door open and then Tony go to the ground, his head hitting the floor. He called to him but he disappeared back inside, he ran to the door and saw a woman, dressed in black holding Tony in her arms, which was odd, how did a woman hold a full grown man? He started running towards her but she swung Tony over her shoulder then start running extremely fast, that wasn’t normal either. Before his eyes he saw her jump and leave the ground she jumped through the open window at the top of the warehouse then she and what Gibbs presumed was an unconscious Tony, were gone. He stood there gaping as Ziva and McGee came running in.
End Notes:
Something else I wrote while on holidays.... hope you enjoy..
Anger and Lust. by Jenna In Wonderland
Tony came too and noticed that he was on a soft bed covered in beige velvet sheets. He kept his eyes closed and waited to see if anyone was with him.

“I know you’re awake,” Tony’s eyes flew open and saw Amanda sitting on the end of the bed. He tried to remember what happened but it was coming to him too slow and he was getting frustrated.

“It’s ok, you’ll remember, all in good time,” she smiled at him.

“You were so...” he stopped, could it really have been her that had picked him up?

“Fast? Strong?” she said. He just nodded.

“Come on, I’ve got somewhere even better to show you,” she smiled. She helped Tony up then walked him outside to a waiting black convertible, he couldn’t tell which type, it was too dark.

Must be night time. He thought as he got into the passenger seat. They drove for a while and Tony soon fell asleep. When he woke the car was pulling to a stop. Amanda nodded her head towards the windscreen and Tony looked out. He was an old mansion but it looked like it was lived in, the gardens were manicured, lawn mowed, trees trimmed.

They walked inside and it was ever better than outside. The entrance hall was light with a crystal chandelier. Tony followed Amanda down the hallway; he looked into each open room quickly. A library, living room, what looked like a tea room, a ballroom, indoor garden. They stopped at a set of grand stairs. Tony didn’t follow Amanda up the stairs though. She stopped then watched him as he took it all in. He took note that the floor was creamy white marble, the stairs were matching.

After a few minutes Amanda cleared her throat and Tony followed. Once up the stairs they walked down another hallway and when Tony peeked into each open door he saw bedrooms, he counted six, seven when they walked into one.

“Bathroom is through there,” Amanda pointed to an oak door. Tony nodded then walked in. He ran a hot shower and let himself relax a little and think about all of these odd happenings

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“McGee, Ziva, Abby...” Gibbs said to his current team of two in Abby’s lab. They looked at him.

“Where the fuck is Tony!” he yelled. They’d been searching for hours and still couldn’t find a single trace of him. Nobody said anything but instead put their heads back down and continued to work.

“Gibbs,” Abby said as she pulled him away from the hearing of McGee and Ziva.

“I know you want him back, I know its killing you not knowing if he’s ok but trust me, he will be,” Abby said as she gave him a hug.

“But you need to lighten up on us, we’re worried about him as well,” she continued.

“I know,” Gibbs whispered then he pulled away from Abby’s hug and gave her the kiss on the cheek she deserved. He walked to Ziva and placed a kiss on her cheek as well, he went to McGee and patted his back.

“Keep up the good work guys,” he said as he gave them a smile, which quickly faded then he left for more coffee and Caf-Pows.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tony opened his eyes when he heard the water shut off. Amanda had been in the shower for half an hour. He waited another half hour, during which he observed the room and made himself even comfier on the king sized bed he was on. The bathroom door opened and Amanda stepped out. Her hair was slightly damp. She wore a black lace negligee that split on both sides up to her hips. Tony just stared.

“See something you like?” she asked. Tony just nodded.

“Thought we could have some fun,” she grinned. Tony knew what was coming.
Love Finds You When Death Comes. by Jenna In Wonderland
“Found him!” McGee yelled out. Gibbs was the first over to him followed quickly by Abby, Ziva, Ducky and Jimmy.

“I put the location into the GPS’s let’s go,” McGee said as he jumped up and ran with Gibbs and Ziva to the elevator.

“Follow us,’ Gibbs called out to Abby, Ducky and Jimmy. Gibbs sped, he was aware that Ziva and McGee were getting bashed around in the car but he wanted to make sure Tony was ok.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Mmmm, that was good,” Amanda mumbled into Tony’s chest. Tony just nodded, it had been good.

“Come on, let’s have dinner,” Amanda said as she got up, giving herself a small smirk. Tony dressed then sat on the bed.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“This is the place,” McGee said as they drove up to a mansion. They jumped out and drew their
guns.

“Let’s go, McGee, wait for the others out here then come inside and find us,” Gibbs ordered. McGee nodded.

“Ziva with me,” Gibbs said. They snuck to the front door.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“What’s for dinner?” Tony asked. Amanda straightened quickly then bared her teeth, Tony leant back.

“Looks like my plans have to be rescheduled,” she said to herself. Tony gave her an odd look then gasped when she turned back to him. Her eyes were a deep, glowing red, what was happening to her? She parted her lips slightly then licked them, that’s when Tony saw them, gleaming from the dull glow of candles, two pure white teeth, sharper than a needle sitting over her lips, growing a little longer until they reached the bottom of her lip.

“Sorry Tony,” she said then lunged at him. He struggled but she was stronger.

“Oh god,” he yelled. Then he felt a sharp pain in his neck and he knew what this was, he’d read about it in novels, seen it in films but never really believed it. His girlfriend was a vampire.

“Tony!”

Yes, that was who he needed to hear right now. Amanda gave one last suck of Tony’s neck then fled through the window shattering it as she went. Tony tried to bring his arm up to try and compress the bleeding but he couldn’t physically do it.

“Tony,” Gibbs kept yelling.

“Gibbs,” Tony whispered then he saw Gibbs run through the door.

“Ziva!” Gibbs yelled as he ran to Tony. He cradled his head in his lap and place his hand were the blood was coming from, at least he assumed the wound was there.

“What happened?” Gibbs asked softly.

“Amanda,” Tony whispered. Ziva gasped as she saw Tony and a whole heap of blood, she ran from the room calling Ducky the whole time.

“Gibbs,” Tony said. Gibbs looked down into the younger man’s eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he said as his eyes filled with tears, there was pain now radiating from where she had bitten him. They heard rushed footsteps then everybody appeared through the door. McGee took Abby and Ziva into the hallway and closed the door. Ducky started to clear away some blood from Tony’s neck.

“I love you,” Tony whispered as he took Gibbs’ hand. Gibbs looked down at him.

“I love you too,” Gibbs said, he’d wanted to tell Tony those three words so much for so long. Tony gave Gibbs a smile before he shut his eyes. Gibbs’ heart beat faster.

“Tony,” he said as he squeezed Tony’s shoulders, no response. He said his name over and over again. Ducky leant over and pressed his fingers to Tony’s neck then shook his head.

“Jethro,” he said. Gibbs looked up, tears streaming down his face.

“No Duck, his not gone, not now,” he sobbed. Ducky stood up and motioned for Jimmy to follow him. McGee turned his head to Ducky. Ducky didn’t have to say anything; his face clearly told McGee what happened.

“No,” he whispered as his tears built up. Ziva and Abby who were been held by McGee started to cry. They all got up and walked to the door where they saw Gibbs caressing Tony’s pale face. His ran his fingers across Tony’s pale blue lips; every movement was followed by a tear that fell onto Tony’s angel face.

“Let’s get him home,” Ducky said as he brushed a tear from his eye. Gibbs, Abby, McGee and Ziva held each other as they walked back to their cars, Gibbs didn’t have the energy to drive so McGee drove and that was difficult for him.
Walking Dead by Jenna In Wonderland
Back at NCIS Ziva and McGee informed director Vance. Gibbs sat at Tony’s desk just staring at his belongings. This killed him inside, he wanted Tony to be there not lying down in autopsy. Abby sat in her lab crying, how was she supposed to live without Tony? He was like the big brother she always wanted now he’d been taken from her. McGee and Ziva walked from the director’s office, tears staining both their faces. Who was going to make fun of them when they did something wrong or stupid? Who was going to play practical jokes on them every day?

The team organised the funeral. The day of the wake Gibbs sat at his desk for hours before the others arrived and when they did they had to physically take him to the car, he felt dead himself. He didn’t shed a tear the whole day. The words that people thought were comforting just made him realize that Tony was actually gone. For a few weeks Gibbs was like a zombie, he was paler than normal. He said Tim instead of McGee. He started giving Ziva kisses on the cheeks like he did to Abby. He gave Abby more hugs and kisses. He sat with Ducky and Jimmy for long periods of time in silence.

A month passed and he was no better then one day he packed his desk up. Everybody walked to the bullpen and stared wide eyed.

“Gibbs?” Abby asked with tears in her eyes.

“McGee, Ziva, you can fight over team leader, Vance will have some new recruits for you tomorrow,” Gibbs said as he picked up the box, he walked to Abby and kissed her cheek which was covered in tears.

“Take care Ducky, you to Jimmy,” he smiled as he left. Everybody stood there in silence.

“Where are you going?” Abby yelled.

“Mexico,” he said as the elevator doors closed.

A week later Gibbs was relaxing on the front porch of his Mexican house, it wasn’t far from Mike Franks where he’d stayed during his hiatus. He opened his eyes quickly, someone was here, he still trusted his gut. He circled the house once but nobody was there.

“Hello?” he yelled out. He shook his head and sat back down. He closed his eyes and smiled, he pictured Tony smiling, and he desperately wanted him to be here. Firm arms wrapped around his shoulders and he struggled to get free, when he did he thought he was going to die. He picked up a plank of wood that sitting astray on the porch.

“I don’t appreciate sick jokes like this,” he growled.

“Jethro, this isn’t a joke,”

“Get away,” Gibbs growled. This Tony impersonation didn’t move. Gibbs threw the wood at him, hitting his head, blood trickling down his face but he didn’t fall to the ground.

“How can I prove it? I love you Jethro,”

“Show me your back,” Gibbs demanded. The impersonator removed his shirt and turned around. Gibbs moved closer then looked. There on his right shoulder blade was a small star shaped mark. Gibbs stumbled back.

“It’s really me,”

“Tony,” Gibbs whispered as he took a step back towards him.

“Jethro,” Tony said.

“What... How... You...” Gibbs didn’t know what to say.
Myths and Love by Jenna In Wonderland
“Maybe if you listened to me this case would have been closed sooner,” Ziva yelled at McGee.

“If we listened to you we might have gotten the wrong guy,” McGee yelled back.

“Conference room now,” Ziva scowled. McGee stood and they went to the elevator a few seconds later he flicked it off.

“Why are you been so difficult?” Ziva asked.

“Me, you’re the one been difficult,” McGee said. Ziva went to speak but McGee pushed her to the wall and laid his lips on top of her glossed lips. They kissed for a short while before McGee pulled back and cradled her.

“I miss Tony, I miss Gibbs, she sobbed. McGee nodded and kissed her forehead.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
“And that’s why I’m here,” Tony said. Gibbs looked at him in a way Tony hadn’t seen before.

“You’re not going to eat... drink me... are you?” Gibbs asked as he leant back.

“No, I can live on food for a while but it weakens me, I schedule my drinking sessions, I’m trying to have only one a week, it’s tough but I’ll get there,” Tony explained.

“Who do you... drink?” Gibbs asked his curiosity getting the better of him.

“People who are dying or are almost dead, I can sneak into a hospital, sense where the almost deceased patient is, go in apply my fangs to their throats and they go peacefully,” Tony said.

“Don’t the doctors see you?” Gibbs asked as he leant forward.

“No I can make myself invisible, how else would I have watched you for fifteen minutes before you noticed someone was here?” Tony smirked.

“Oh... Well umm... You won’t kill me if I ask you something?” Gibbs asked.

“No, I’d never hurt you, I would kill myself if I ever did,” Tony said as a grim look appeared on his face.

“How do you do that?” Gibbs said even though he hated the thought.

“We can get another vampire to drain us or we can cut ourselves so deep the wound doesn’t have time to heal and we bleed out,” he informed the older man. Gibbs nodded.

“What did you want to ask me?’ he asked.

“Oh... Did you maybe... umm,” he didn’t know how to say it.

“Yes Jethro, I’d like that,” Tony said. Gibbs looked up obviously confused.

“We can read minds as well,” he smiled as he leaned closer than planted a soft kiss onto Gibbs’ lips.

“Anything else I should know about?” he asked his lover.

“We can mentally tell people what to say, I know if you’re lying, I can kill you quicker than a sniper but I never would,” Tony said. Gibbs nodded then stood up and took Tony’s hand.

“Inside,” he whispered. They disappeared inside and didn’t come out until the next morning. They were happy and didn’t want to upset the others just yet so they stayed in Mexico for a year.

They returned to NCIS for a visit and everybody was overjoyed to see them both. Tony, like his old self, got Ziva and McGee to spill that they were seeing each other. He made Abby smile for the first time since his “death”. After a week in Washington the left again, promising to return for a visit. On the flight back Gibbs turned to Tony.

“Aren’t you supposed to die in the daylight?” he asked. Tony gave a small laugh.

“That, my love, is a myth,” he smiled.

“Garlic?”

“Myth also, although it does smell worse to me now,”

“Holy water?”

“Myth,”

“Crosses?”

“Myth,”

This continued for most of the flight. Gibbs went through everything he could possibly think of and it was all a myth only draining the vampire of its blood would kill them. Their injuries were extremely fast to heal.

Back in Mexico Gibbs and Tony settled down for a new life, a peaceful one. One they hoped would last forever.

xxxENDxxx
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3054