Let Me Whisper In Your Ear. by Jenna In Wonderland
Summary: “It’s just going to be a few drinks, please Gibbs, it’s my house warming party,” Abby pleaded, her eyes looking directly into mine, holding her gaze as she stomped her foot.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: First Time, Friendship, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2342 Read: 13351 Published: 04/10/2009 Updated: 04/10/2009
Story Notes:
hope you like... comments appreciated

1. Let Me Whisper In Your Ear. by Jenna In Wonderland

2. Telling The Truth by Jenna In Wonderland

3. Never With A Man? by Jenna In Wonderland

4. Abby's Stereo Speakers... by Jenna In Wonderland

Let Me Whisper In Your Ear. by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
“It’s just going to be a few drinks, please Gibbs, it’s my house warming party,” Abby pleaded, her eyes looking directly into mine, holding her gaze as she stomped her foot.
“It’s just going to be a few drinks, please Gibbs, it’s my house warming party,” Abby pleaded, her eyes looking directly into mine, holding her gaze as she stomped her foot.

“Fine Abbs, I’ll come,” I gave in. How could anyone resist her innocent look? So when the day ended I went home and got into something more comfortable for drinks, jeans and a t-shirt. I headed to Abby’s new house; it was Victorian style and looked too big for just her alone. I let myself in soon finding Abby who was cooking with Ziva. McGee was sorting through CDs, Ducky talking away about some time he was saved by natives of some country. Jimmy was patting Jethro... no not me, Abby’s dog. I was just a little disappointed to see that Tony wasn’t there, ok I’m lying, I was hugely disappointed. My mood shot up again when he walked in.

“Finally got the stereo in the back yard,” he smiled at Abby.

“Thanks Tony,” she said as she kissed his cheek in reward.

“Hey Boss,” he smiled at me; I thought I was going to melt.

“DiNozzo,” I shot back but it was clear that I was not in my Boss form, my mood changed when I saw Tony just relaxed and enjoying life not worried about work. We headed outside into the warm night air. Abby handed us cold drinks from an esky. I sat down on one of the cushioned wooden seats that were placed to the side of the back yard. Ziva ducked back inside to bring the snacks out.

Fifteen minutes later Abby jumped up and put a CD on, not her usual music though. It was more down toned, softer in a way, wouldn’t have a clue what it was though. First it was Abby and Ziva dancing, then they convinced McGee to get up, and then Tony.
I took in his body as he moved. Every step he took I followed, as his arms wrapped around Abby while they were dancing it made me see just how, here’s a new word, un-frat boyish he could be.
He loved her like a sister that was something neither I nor nobody else could deny. His eyes were shining with a happiness I hadn’t seen in a while and that smile, well, that smile was just breathtaking. I watched him as he whispered something in Abby’s ear, her eyes quickly turning on me for a brief moment before looking back to Tony, a huge grin on her face. When the song ended they sat back down, except for Tony who headed towards the house.

“I’m gonna get some more drinks for the esky,” he said as he stopped.

“Gibbs, can you help me?” he asked and of course I couldn’t say no, not to Tony anyway.

“Sure,” I said as I got up and followed him inside. I heard the whispers of the other and was clueless to what it was about. I walked into the kitchen and Tony immediately put the six pack on the bench, swinging to face me it was obvious that he was nervous.
End Notes:
hope you like... comments appreciated
Telling The Truth by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Before I go any further I just want you to know that you don’t have to do or say anything if you don’t want to...
“Before I go any further I just want you to know that you don’t have to do or say anything if you don’t want to, you can hate me or what not, you’re allowed to yell at me, I’m not trying to hold you down, but I feel that if I don’t get this out now I may just spontaneously combust,” he said in a rush. I just looked at him, what was he going on about, I pushed my other thoughts aside, never in a million years would he say what I dreamt of him say.

“For some time now, I’ve been...” he stopped trying to think of how to word his sentence. Abby had obviously put on the stereo again because we could hear loud thumping music, wonder what the neighbours thought of that.

“Jethro,” he caught my attention.

“For a few months now, I’ve been trying very hard not to think about... well, about you,” he started. I thought I was dreaming, did he really mean this? I nodded for him to go ahead.

“I thought it was just a faze, that it would go away when I willed it to but it was stubborn and stayed, this feeling stayed and to be honest I think that I want it to stay now that I’ve found my footing, I just hope that you can find somewhere to stand as well, preferably next to me,” he said as he looked away from my gaze. I stood there, hardly believing what he had just said.

“Just say it Tony,” I said as I waited patiently.

“Umm.... I love you,” he said, he was scared. I stepped closer to him so that we were just inches apart.

“Will you let me whisper in your ear, telling you everything you’ve always wanted to hear? Cause if you do then you’ve got my vote, I’ll be attending to your every command,” I said as I leaned closer.
He took an audible breath.

“Yes,” he whispered. And that settled that, I cupped his face in my hands and stole his lips. I felt him sink into my hold, his body moving closer, deepening the kiss. I pushed him back against the wall. We kissed for a little more before needing to pull away for air. I took a step back and held him at arm’s length, god he was beautiful.

“Can you go and tell Abbs everything is ok,” he said.

“Sure,” I smiled as I left him. I walked out and Abby jumped up right away.

“Everything’s fine,” I assured her as I looked around, everyone’s eyes were on me. Had I been
convinced to come here for a greater good, was this their plan the whole time?

“Good, I thought you might have run away screaming,” Abby giggled.

“But I didn’t, I’ll go get Tony,” I said. Abby sat back down as I walked inside. I pulled him into an embrace, his head resting on my chest, my fingers creating invisible patterns on his back.

“Can we go home?” he asked after a few minutes of silence. I smiled, he was seriously in to this, acting as if we’d been seeing each other for months rather than minutes.

“Of course we can,” I smiled as he pulled away.
End Notes:
Comments... :P
Never With A Man? by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
We went out and said our goodbyes which were, oddly enough, encouraged.
We went out and said our goodbyes which were, oddly enough, encouraged. Maybe it was the fact that they had been planning this for so long and wanted us to really work out. We went back to my house, Tony insisted, and cuddled for some time before we headed for bed. I went into the bathroom and tried to push away what was now coming forward. I didn’t want to just take advantage of him; he didn’t seem all that interested in sex tonight, so I pulled myself together and walked back to the bedroom. I stood over him as he sat on the edge of the bed, in the back of my mind I was aware there was a very real chance he would say no. I pushed him back and crawled on top of him, taking his mouth in a passionate kiss.

Pulling away for air he looked at me and I saw the desire, but also fear, in his emerald eyes. I slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Once his shirt fell open I ran my fingers cautiously across his chest and stomach. His breath hitched and sped up slightly, not much but enough for me to notice it. I stopped and entwined our fingers.

“You ok?” I asked softly.

“Yep,” he whispered. I nodded then let my hand fall back to tracing his chest and stomach. I did this for some time before carrying on, I wanted to be sure he wanted this. I unzipped his jeans and vigilantly started removing them. It went smoothly and once he was down to his boxer briefs I could see that he had a growing erection, I must be doing ok. He pulled at my shirt and tugged it over my head, quickly tracing over my chest he removed my jeans revealing my hard-on. I played with the rim of his boxer briefs for a short moment before removing them. This time his breath came out in short, quick gasps.

“If you wanna stop,” I said as I caressed his face. He swallowed then shook his head. I calmed him down, making sure he was ok before proceeding to remove my own underwear. Taking his hand I kissed his neck, trailing down his chest. I moved back up then back down this time going down to his naval, back up back down. Then I stopped looked up and gave him a reassuring smile, he returned it with a small smile of his own.

“Never with a man?” I asked him as I traced patters on his arm. He shook his head, was he embarrassed about that?

“It’s ok, we’ll take it slow,” I said as I crawled off of him. I quickly arranged the pillows kind of like a boomerang pillow. He got the gist and settled into the pillows. I ghosted my hand over his chest, nipping at his neck as I went. I leant over to the bedside tabled and opened the draw, revealing the necessities we needed. I slipped a condom onto my leaking length, I wanted him so badly. Applying an amount of lube to my fingers I slowly inserted a finger, listening to his breath speed up. I waited for him to adjust but his breath didn’t slow.

“Shhh, it’s ok,” I said as I took his hand. He gripped my hand tightly, his breath slowing a little. I started a slow rhythm; I didn’t mind taking things slow for Tony.

“That’s it, it’s ok,” I soothed as his breathing slowed more. I raised the pace and he squeezed my hand as a moan escaped his lips, now he was getting the hang of it. I slid another finger in, always be prepared in all the right ways. After a few minutes later and another finger he let out a disappointed groan when I removed my fingers.
End Notes:
comments... hope you like it...
Abby's Stereo Speakers... by Jenna In Wonderland
Author's Notes:
Can’t let my fingers have all the fun...
“Can’t let my fingers have all the fun,” I whispered in his ear as I lifted his hips up a little, letting his thighs rest on mine. A little lube later and I was steadily pushing into him. He grabbed my wrist and I immediately stopped.

“Just let me...” he cut short, taking a deep breath. Encouragement.

“It’s ok, take your time,” I said as he closed his eyes. He moved his hips and moaned, evidently my queue. I pushed in more this time receiving a satisfied moan. I had to remind myself to take it slow. Grabbing his hips I started a measured pace, letting him adjust me. He moaned again and I sped up the pace. I moaned as I buried myself deeper inside of him. Finally after so long I got what I wanted. He thrust his hips up, I’d hit the right spot. I pulled back and thrust into him again. He bucked his hips once more, moaning as he reached for his length. I thrust and watched as he stroked himself, too good to be true.

“Oh god...” he let the cursing spill from his lips, more soon to follow, as I kept hitting that spot, not long now. I bent down and kissed his cheek and in doing so I hit his spot one last time, sending him over the edge. He tightened around me, sending me over as well. He cursed, I moaned as was rode out our climaxes. I hung over his limp body, watching him as he recovered his breath. He opened his eyes and looked up into mine. I gently pulled out of him and quickly disposed of the used condom. I went into the bathroom and wet a wash cloth, taking it back in I started to clean his belly and chest.

“Jethro,” he said. I looked down and smiled.

“Tony,” I said as I folded the wash cloth in half then, with the clean side, wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“I love you,” he said as he watched me.

“I love you too,” I smiled as I bent down and pecked his lips. I got up and took the wash cloth to the bathroom, not wanting to be away from Tony so I didn’t take it the laundry, and quickly hurrying back. I smiled as I saw him lying in bed asleep. I’d obviously done a good job if he’s worn out. I shook my head and hopped into bed, wrapping myself around him and falling asleep.

When I woke I heard Tony talking but didn’t open my eyes. I lay there and listened, he must be on the phone.

“No, he’s still asleep,” he said, it obviously had to be Abby, who else would he ring?

“Next time we’ll be banging like those speakers on your stereo,”

I opened my eyes and smirked, he was searching through my wardrobe. I snuck over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He gasped before smiling, I stole the phone from his grasp.

“Goodbye Abby,” I said before hanging up and throwing the phone onto the bed.

“That’s not fair,” he pouted.

“Yes it is,” I said as I kissed him then pulled back, throwing him a shirt and jeans he could keep. We got dressed and ate breakfast. I went downstairs, the boat was probably feeling neglected. Tony came down shortly after. Taking his hand I showed him how to sand the boat, maybe we could use it one day.

“So when do we get to bang like Abby’s stereo speakers?” I whispered in his ear. He smirked and kept sanding.

XxxEndxxX
End Notes:
comments... like or not?
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3071