Long Before you by Izzy
Summary: Tony is kidanpped,Gibbs and the team have three hours to find the guy that is sending them videos of Tony,being beaten,sending gibbs e-mails about what he did to tony.Will they find him in time or will they be to late?
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, McGee/Palmer
Warnings: Mpreg, Torture
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3879 Read: 15854 Published: 04/16/2009 Updated: 04/21/2009
Story Notes:
No way relates to any episodes and this will turn out to be romantic,sweet and funny but I like torture.This story will have moreg too.

1. Long Before you by Izzy

2. Long Before you 2 by Izzy

3. Long Before You 3 by Izzy

4. Long Before You 4 by Izzy

Long Before you by Izzy
Author's Notes:
Tony is kidanpped,Gibbs and the team have three hours to find the guy that is sending them videos of Tony,being beaten,sending gibbs e-mails about what he did to tony.Will they find him in time or will they be to late?
Noody's POV

Gibbs watched Tony as he got dressed,smiling.Tony looked at Gibbs,"Jethro,look at my hair!It's a mess!Holy crap how did it get this way?"He asked.
A couple minutes later,Tony got a phone call from his mother,Tony told Gibbs to gon and Gibbs did,with a hesitant feeling.

Gibbs got to NCIS and walked into the bullpen,he looked at McGee sitting at his desk."McGee!Whata re you doing touching my computer?"Gibbs asked him.

"Your computer kept dinging but Bos,,I think you should see-"McGee was cut off,Gibbs had pushed him out of the way.

Gibbs was looking at a message,sent to him by an unknown e-mail address.Ziva was looking over his left and McGee had the right.Gibbs made it bigger and started to read:

Ohhh Giiiiiiiibs!I have your boy!Yes,he's very pretty,especially now that the blood is running down his face,staining it.And,oh the sounds he's making,the pained,hurt filled cries,cries for you.But they make me sooo crazy.Makes me want to do something you will not like.He's wanting you,Gibbs.He;s wanting you bad.But,you can't have him..yet.I'm doing this to see how far I have to go to break you,to make you shatter.I wonder,if maybe what your about to see will do it?

the message stopped and then there was a link,Gibbs clicked on it and a picture of tony popped up,bright,shimmering red blood was oozing out of two wounds in the head,the blood was soaking Tony's white silk shirt and there were holes in the black pants,various places where the man had taken a jack knife nd sliced through his skin just hard enough to cause pain.Tony's shoes were missing,his socks were still on though,and his feet were untouched.Tony was staring stright into the camera,there was a little play button and bar at the bottom of the picture.



Gibbs clicked on it and tony's voice began to be heard,rough,dry and cracked,the sound of Tony's sobbing was heard first.

"Please!No!No,no,no!I...please."there was a swooshing sound and Tony yelled out in pain,"JETHRO!"

Gibbs stopped the audio and scrolled down,the rest of the message was here.

message:

did you like the picture,gibbs?the audio?I did.I think I'm gonna keep that picture,I might jerk off to it.Anyway,I'll give you the details later,and maybe a little more than a picture and audio.
Signed,
Your boy's capter




Gibbs looked up at the elevator,Abby,Ducky and Palmer walked in,Abby was bouncing.Gibbs quickly wiped away the tear and Ziva turned around,trying to calm herself.McGee looked at Jimmy and began to cry.Jimmy hugged McGee and asked what was wrong.McGee showed them the letter and Abby got straight to work after a quick cry.
They had been working in the video room,the room with the big T.V on the wall.Abb and McGee were searching for any signal and every signal,checking everything.Ducky and Palmer,there was nothing they could do so they just sat and watched.

A sound rang out,it was the sound of a metal bat hitting cement.Then,Tony appeared,he was lookin at the camera,it was on a stand.Gibbs looked up,Tony's eyes filled with tears again.

A man's voice,deep,firm and serious with a hint of humour said,"He can see you and you can see him.I,will be giving details.Tony,will be giving you a view of himself,before I begin to have fun with him.Now,Tony,will you promise not to rn if I untie your hands?"

Tony nodded,"Yeah."gibbs gasped at Tony's voice.it was rough,barely audible and scratchy.

The guy,who moved onto the screen,was wearing a black mask thet covered his whole face,no hair sticking out or nothing.He untied Tony;s hands and stood him,he ripped off Tony's shirt and there were bruises all over him,there were cuts,they were sewn back together neatly but there were more and there was a rib that was especially visible,the guy ripped off Tony's pants and his legs were wet from blood,there was a gash on his thigh that looked about half a finger digit deep,it was bleeding deep red blood.There was a bone almost sticking out of the skin and the guy moved away from tony,"Turn around."the guy demanded.

Tony glard at him best he could,one eye was swollen shut.tony turned and there was bruises all over his back.There was a deep cut down the middle.


The guy talked about what he had done to Tony and all the while Tony and Gibbs had signed each other,Tony gave gibbs the best information he could give him.they were in a forest about six hours away,the house was gray on the inside and dark green and camouflage on the outside.

The guy stopped talking,"Okay,I've let you to have your fin and Gibbs,we're moving.We're moving about three hours farther than where we are now."The guy moved on screen,he picked up a piece of paper and held it to where they could read what was on it:

directions to follow:

Gather up Ten Million dollars By Noon.

At Noon,You Will Have three hours To find Us,Give Me the Money and Take Tony Back.

Once You found Us,You have an Extra Hour to Get Here.

P.S.Be careful,one wrong mistake,and tick,tock,tick,tock,tick,tock.

The video cut off and they were all just sitting their until Gibbs put them to work.

Next Chapter will be posted as soon as I get at least one comment.
End Notes:
No way relates to any episodes and this will turn out to be romantic,sweet and funny but I like torture.This story will have moreg too.
Long Before you 2 by Izzy
Author's Notes:
The torture continues.
Nobody's POV

~~~Two Hours Later~~~

Abby and McGee had worked hard and they finally found a common area from which the signals were bouncing off of.

Gibbs was waiting for the next scene,tony would be worse,begging,sobbing and bleeding even more.

Ziva ran into the room,"Sorry,Gibbs.I had family trouble."Ziva said,she looked at the screen as tony popped up,tied to the chari again,sobbing,"Jethro!Please!Don't watch!"Tony yelled as loud as he could,his voice cracked.


Gibbs saw the shadow of the bat,he stood up and yelled,"We know where you are!We have found common area from the signals!"Gibbs was breathing heavily.

The guy,who he had told them to call him,Texas,came into view.

"Oh,you do?I give you an extra to the one hour you have left to find us,or he will die."Texas said,smiling.

"Do you have the money?"Texas asked.

"Yes,we have the money."Gibbs said.

"Good,I'll be waiting for the two hour mark."Texas pointed the video camera towards Tony.tony smiled a little."Jethro,it'll be way longer than two hours before you find us.I..i want you to know I love you,always have and always will."Tony started crying.

Texas shut off the video feed and Gibbs got the team to pack up everything,they had all their gear stuffed in his car,McGee and Ziva in front seat,Abby,Palmer,and Ducky in the back seat along with other things such as equipment and ammo.


They found the area and McGee and the rest were pale and woozy."gibbs,you do that again and I might just shoot myself."Ziva said,she ran to a bush,threw up and wiped her mouth."Okay,we've an hour to spare,we have to find ou dear Anthony before times runs out,let us star the search."Ducky said,Gibbs and McGee were a team,Ziva and Palmer were a team and Ducky and Abby were a team.

Gibbs was looking around,gun in hand and searchig for anything out of the ordinary.

He tripped over something and looked up,in he distance was a big log cabin,three windows,none of which were clear enough to see through.

Gibbs walked up and around,he saw doors,they were open,he kneeled next to them with McGee and and listened,he heard tony's voice and Texas's voice.

"they won't find you,they're probably miles away."Texas smiled and backhanded Tony,Tony grunted but didn't cry out.

gibbs walked at least five minutes away and described to everyone where him and Mcgee were,they all met up and headed out.

got to go,another comment please?to all those who read t,please put a comment,tell me how it was,any constructive criticism,anything that will help.next chapter will probably be in a day or two.
Long Before You 3 by Izzy
Author's Notes:
continuation
Nobody's POV

Texas was writing something down,smiling as he listened to tony's cries.Tony went quiet suddenly.Texas looked up,thinking Tony was dead.Texas walked over and kicked Tony's side hard.tony grunted and opened his eyes."What?"He snapped.

"Why'd you stop crying?Whining?"Texas asked.

"I figured I might as well defy you,let you fuck me up.I'm never gonna see him again,so I figured,what's the point?why don't I just let the bastard fuck me up before I die?"Tony ground out.

Texas furrowed his eyebrows and kneeled so he eye level with Tony,"so you think you're gonna die?"Texas asked,smiling.

"I know I'm gonna die."tony said.

Texas smiled and stood up,he swung his fist and hit Tony's jaw,a loud crack made Tony squeeze his eyes shut and grunt.

Texas frowned,"Come on you little prick.Scream."Texas hit Tony again,Tony grunted.

Texas was getting angry,he needed to hear the screams again.Texas grabbed the bat and slammed it into Tony's leg,Tony made kept his mouth shut,even though he felt like screaming at the top of his lungs.


Texas was angry now,he slammed his fist against Tony's temple,Tony blacke out for a moment,Texas smiled and turned but Tony spoke.

"I'm still awake,dumb ass.No matter what you do,I'll wake back up.I don't die that easily."Tony growled.

Texas whipped around,"Then,you want me to kill you?Take my bat and beat you until there's nothing left?Metal against,soft,tanned skin?Or my knife?The sharp blade,running and leaving deep red lines on your skin,creating scars that will never leave?Or,my gun?My gun,cool metal pointed towards your pretty little head?A whole,right in the middle?"Texas asked Tony,smile getting bigger and bigger every sentence until it was as big and evil as could be.

Texas's eyes flashed,Texas had a look on his face,a look that said,hungry.


Tony watched Texas,listened to every word."I really don't care.If I can't see Jethro again,I seriously don't care what you do to me."Tony stared Texas in the eye.

Texas smiled and grabbed his bat,he hit Tony three times,none of which made Tony scream.

Texas yelled in frustration and through the bat against the warehourse wall,creating a big bang.


*cabin in woods*


McGee watched Gibbs as he shined a flashlight in the whole.

Gibbs stood up quickly and slammed the doors shut."this isn't it,McGee."Gibbs looked at his watch,there was still an hour left.

Gibbs called the others to tell them to head back to the car.


Gibbs and McGee ran to the car,the others were already there,waiting.

"Wrong place,it was a tape recorder."Gibbs growled.


Abby looked down and sniffled,she held her head up high."We will find him,Bossman.Don't worry."Abby smiled reassuringly and got in the car,Ducky and Jimmy behind her.

Gibbs got in,Ziva was in the middle on the console,McGee in the seat.

Gibbs started the car and his phone rang,he looked at the number,he opened his phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello,Gibbs.It's me."Texas said to the phone.

"Texas,we had the wrong place."Gibbs sighed.

"I knew you did."Texas said,Gibbs heard the smile in his voice.

"Gibbs,I have some news for you.Tony has decided that if he's never gonna see you again,he doesn't care what I do and he won't scream,Gibbs.He hasn't screamed in over four hours.He's dis-obeying me.I get really angry when I'm dis-obeyed.I wonder,if I take the knife and slash through his pretty skin will he scream?"Texas asked,a sick humour in his voice.

"Give me one more hint."Gibbs demanded.

"Hmmm,let me think."Texas was quiet for a moment.

"What is full most of the time,and what is empty most of the time?"Texas asked,he hung up.


Gibbs sighed.Jimmy tilted his head."what kind of hint is that?"

Gibbs shook his head and put the car in drive,pulling onto the road and driving forward.

*warehouse*

Tony watched Texas as he moved around the warehouse,cleaning knives,guns and a strengthening the ropes keeping him tied to the chair.

"I have to pee."Tony said.

Texas looked up,he sighed."there are some clothes in that bathroom over there."Texas walked over and pointed to a room with a door.

He untied Tony and Tony stood up,he groaned and stretched best he could,he limped into the room,Texas watched him,making sure he wasn't gonna run,Texas went back to work,cleaning the gun he held.

Tony looked at the clothes,ones he had in his closet at the apartment he never used.

Tony slipped them on careuflly and slowly,he looked around and saw a window,just out his reach.Tony looked at the door and back at the window,he used the bathroom but didn't flush,Texas would know what he was doing if he flushed and still hadn't come out.

Tony set the seat down carefully,making no noise.He put one foot and used the wall to help pull himself up.Tony held on the the hole just above his head,hoping it wouldn't give in to his weight.

Tony propped open the window with the lever on the side.He put his left hand firmly on the sill,making sure he had good grip before letting go of the hole and putting his right hand there,his feet slipped off the toilet and hit the wall,Tony ccringed.

Texas looked up."What are you doing?"

"I kinda got dizzy and hit the wall."Tony yelled at him,hoping his voice didn't give Texas any hint of stress.

"Okay,jeez,it only takes a couple of seconds to wizz,what the hell is taking you so long?"Texas asked.

"It's kind of hard to put on clothes when you have bruises and gashes everywhere,isn't it?"Tony asked.

Texas stopped talking and went back to cleaning.

Tony made sure Texas wasn't suspicious before lifting himself up and onto the sill,Tony whimpered when his leg scraped the edge of the sill.

Tony jumped down and hit the ground hard,he grunted,"Well,that just fucked my leg up even more."Tony whispered to himself.

Texas was still cleaning the guns he had set out on the table.

Tony stood up with the help of the wall and looked around,he started to walked towards the north.

He walked for about thirty minutes until he had to sit down,he plopped down under a tree,he looked up and a bird pooped,it landed on his shoulder."Gross."Tony made a face,he stuck the middle finger up at thebird and it flew away.

Texas looked up,"tony?"

"Tony?"He stood up and opened the bathroom door,"TONY!"Texas yelled,he slammed the door,a loud bang rang out through the woods they were in.

Tony looked up,"Shit."

He stood up and started to run as fast he could,he tripped over a root but got up again,he kept going.

Texas ran out of the warehouse,armed with a bat and knife,a gun holstered to his belt.

"TONY!"Texas yelled,Tony looked back,"I thought I went farther than that?"He asked himself,he started running a little faster.

Texas took off the opposite way Tony went.


About thirty minutes into the chase,Texas stopped."He couldn't have gotten that far without help and they are no where near here."Texas stood there,letting his thoughts take control.

Tony kept running,he heard the sounds of water,h kept running until he came to a little stream."whoa,water."Tony bent down,ignoring the endless pain and cupped some water in his hands,he lifted them to his mouth and sucked all the water,he did it two more times and stood up,he turned around,Texas swung the bat and hit his side.


Tony fell to the ground,but didn't yell or scream.

Texas picked Tony up by the arms and started to drag him back to the warehouse,Tony's vision started to edge black,it got bigger and bigger,blocking his vision,Tony gave in to the nothingness that threatened to take him,he passed out,going limp and making Texas drop him.

Texas picked him up and started dragging again.

*Gibbs' car*

McGee was sitting their,looking out the window and pondering over the riddle Texas had given them.

"What is full most of the time,and empty most of the time?What does that mean?"McGee asked himself aloud.

"That's what we're trying to figure out isn't it,McGee?"Gibbs asked,his voice low and angry.

McGee nodded and turned back to watch the trees go by.

Abby was staring out the window,"Gibbs,we'll find him.We will."Abby said.


umm,hopefully this chapter was better?i won't be able to post until sunday or monday,so this will hopefully tide you over until the next time.Please comment!they are extremely helpful and make me happy!
Long Before You 4 by Izzy
Author's Notes:
Cintinuatuation and Gibbs and the team find Tony.
Nobody's POV

Tony groaned quietly,Texas looked up from his spot at the table,watching Tony.

Tony turned his head towards Texas,he snarled.

Texas smiled,"You won't be going to the bathroom any more."Texas said.

Tony glared at Texas."You haven't killed me yet?"

Texas smiled,"No,I'm gonna give you a slow death.Gonna torture you until the last thing you see is me."

"You've already been doing that."Tony snarled.

Texas frowned."I know.I'm not stupid.I was just telling you just in case you wanted to know how you'd die."

Texas stood up and grabbed his knife.

He kneeled until he was eye level with Tony,he stuck the blade to the skin on Tony's arms and pressed,he moved his hands slowly down,leaving a bloody red line.

Tony hissed.Texas did it once more,Tony tilted his head back,staring up at the ceiling,wishing that Gibbs would find him.


Texas lifted up Tony's shirt and scraped the blade across,not enough to cause pain but enough that it left a tiny red line.

Tony shook his head lightly and went completely still for a moment.

"Why are you not moving?"Texas asked.

"you want me to move?"Tony asked.

Texas nodded.

Tony had realized Texas didn't tie his feet,Tony swung his better leg around and knocked Texas to the ground,Tony swung his leg again and hit Texas's temple,knocking him out.

Tony kicked Texas and he didn't move,Tony nodded."Weak."

*Gibbs' car while all this going on.*

Jimmy looked up."A warehouse?"

"what?"Gibbs asked,startled by the sudden opinion.

"A warehouse.Full most of the time and empty most of the time."Jimmy said.

McGee brought outhis laptop and started tapping away,a couple minutes later he pulled up a map of three warehouses that were surrounded by trees and around three to four hours away from there current postion.

Gibbs sped up,following mcGee's directions.

*warehouse*

Tony watched Texas intently,waiting for any sign of life other than the quiet moaning and the continuously up and down movement of the chest.


Tony sighed.He started thinking about the night before,he smiled at the memory.

~memory~

Tony stopped running,out of breath.Gibbs was doing the same thing a couple feet back,"Holy crap,Jethro.This up hill run,I'm thinking it was a sort of bad idea."

"Yeah,maybe we should have gone for a smaller hill."Jethro smiled.

Tony snorted,he stood up straight and walked slowly back down to Jethro,"Need some help?"Tony sat down on the steep hill,he was eye level with Jethro,even though Jethro was standing up.

"I might."Jethro smiled and moved up a couple feet,sitting behind Tony,wrapping his arms around him and pulling him back into a laying position.

Tony sighed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

~end of memory~

Tony looked up at Texas,still knocked out.

*Gibbs car.*


"One left,Gibbs.This is it."Abby smiled.

Gibbs sighed."Hopefully."

Thirty minutes later,Gibbs parked next to the road,they all got out and Gibbs looked at them,"Alright,find the building radio me.Ducky,you're with Ziva.Abby,you're with Palmer.McGee,with me again."They all headed out.

Ziva came to a little stream and hopped over,she helped Ducky over and they went on.

Ziva looked up and saw the warehouse,she bent behind a tree and pulled Ducky down with her."Ducky,call Gibbs."Ziva whispered.

Ducky took out the radio and told Gibbs the way they came,explaining to him the markings that he and Ziva both remembered.

Gibbs radioed Jimmy and Abby,they met up and went to find Ziva and Ducky.

Gibbs hopped over the stream and went to Ziva and Ducky,Jimmy,Abby and McGee following him.


Gibbs kneeled down."Okay,on the count of three,we head out and surround the building,check for any signs of the capter and meet at the door."

Gibbs held up his hand and held up one finger,two fingers and at three fingers stood up and ran to the building,McGee and Ziva right behind him,Ducky Jimmy and Abby a little behind.

Gibbs checked his side along with Ziva,McGee checked his along with Abby and Ducky checked his along with Jimmy.

They all met at the front of the building and they got ready to go in.

*inside*

Texas groaned loudly and Tony swung his foot again,hitting Texas in temple again,knocking him out again.

Tony looked around the inside of the warehouse again,getting bored with the grayness of the walls.

Tony looked at the door at the squeak.It was so small he almost didn't hear it."Fucking animal.I'm in here!Come eat me if you want!Save me from the ugly mug that keeps me tied to this chair."Tony was trying to make himself laugh.Tony snorted at his own joke for a moment before the door opened fully and he saw someone he'd thought he'd never see again.

"Jethro!"Tony yelled,he smiled and looked up to the ceiling.

"Thank you God!"Tony said,Texas moved and Tony looked down,he swung his leg around again,hitting Texas's temple and knocking him out again.

Gibbs smiled and opened the door wider,letting the others in.

Gibbs ran to Tony and untied him,Tony stood up a little to quickly and stumbled a little,Gibbs caught him and Tony put his ms aroundgibbs neck,despite the pain it caused.

Gibbs hugged Tony as gently he could.McGee and Ziva stood Texas up and put cuffs on him,he was groaning.

Tony glared at him.Texas looked up and squinted his eyes,"Gibbs.You found me.Fuck."

Tony smiled and tilted his head,he let go of Gibbs and limped to Texas,"Tell me,Texas.What is your real name?"Tony asked coldly.

"Andrew Masons."Andrew said,he glared at Gibbs.

Tony had a funny look on his face,"Well,Andrew.Tell me if you like this."

Tony bent down and picked up the bat quickly,he he held it up and Ziva and McGee dropped Andrew quickly,Tony swung and hit Texas in the stomach,Texas screamed.

Tony brought the bat up again but Gibbs caught it before Tony could hit Andrew,"Tony.Drop the bat."

Tony was breathing heavily,other agents and policemen arrived there,tony dropped the bat and Gibbs set it down,he turned and looked at Andrew.Gibbs kicked his side once before turning to Tony and picked him up bridal style,he held Tony gently,trying not to jar anything.

Tony breathed in through the pain,he layed his head on Gibbs shoulder,the ambulance came to try and take Tony away but Tony and Gibbs both glared at them.They backed off and told Gibbs and Tony to come to the ambulance when ready.

Tony looked at Gibbs,he kissed him and sighed."I love you soooo much,hopefully,my scars make me even more sexy to you cause quite frankly I have more then a war veteran."Tony smiled and wiggled his but,Gibbs smiled.

"Oh,they will.your irresistable now."Gibbs smiled.
"Ooooohh,good.When I heal,just you,me,and the squeaky old bed."Tony smiled and wiggled his eyesbrows.


Gibbs smiled and walked towards the ambublance,he set Tony on the bed and the nurses gave Tony oxygen,they gave Tony another pillow to give his head better stability.

Tony watched them tape a heartbeat tracker to his finger,watched them cut open his shirt and stuck the heart monitor stickies to his chest.

Tony looked at the nurse,"I'm glad I shaved it.Otherwise it would be kinda like having a bikini wax."

Gibbs raised his eyesbrows and smiled,the nurse giggled.

Tony looked at the nurse."Hey,you know how long it w0ould probably take me to heal?"

"Ummm,around three to six months for the external injuries and even then they would still need more time to heal fully."The nurse said."And then there your leg,the thing is twisted and has been that way for what?Most of the day?Yes,your leg will take longer but after most of your external wounds heal you can gently do what I think your question is about."The nurse said.

Tony nodded,"Okay.that's,three or four months away.Crap."

Gibbs smiled.

Tony looked at him and grabbed his hand,pulling it onto the bed and squeezing lightly.

Gibbs smiled.

Tony looked up at the nurse again when she attached some medicine to the I.V. and looked at Tony's leg.

"Do you feel sick at all?"She asked.

"A little."Tony said.

"Yeah,your leg is infected.Badly."The nurse grabbed some alcohol and poured the whole bottle on Tony's thigh,Tony hissed and squeezed Gibbs hand hard.

"Okay,you know a warning would have been nice.I could have braced mself for the burn."Tony riased his eyebrows.

The nurse smiled and did it again.

The nurse added some pain medication to the I.V. and Tony fell asleep,Gibbs smiled and combed his fingers through Tony's hair.



okay,hope this chappie holds you til tomorrow or the next day.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3082