Modern Technologies of Texting by maddscientist
Summary: Tony texts Gibbs.....
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Established relationship, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1697 Read: 5745 Published: 04/18/2009 Updated: 04/18/2009
Story Notes:
This is a dream I just had about Tony and Gibbs so I figured I'd write it down. It not beta'ed so be warned for bad sentence structure and other grammatical errors - I tried fixing it but sometimes when you know what comes next you sort of miss some errors. Also I realize Tony might be a little OOC but for what it's worth this is probably one of the most interesting NCIS dreams I've ever had!

1. Modern Technologies of Texting by maddscientist

Modern Technologies of Texting by maddscientist
Author's Notes:
Tony texts Gibbs.....
“DiNozzo, you’re in charge ‘til I get back!”


And with that, started what Tony thought was the most boring and restless week of his life! With Gibbs away for the week to some ridiculous and pointless seminar in Amsterdam with Madame Director, Tony was going insane. Not only was he not too keen on the idea of Gibbs and the Director away… for a week in Europe…again, but that also meant that he had to go home to an empty bed. A bed that was entirely too large and cold without Gibbs.



That was Monday, and now its Thursday, and Gibbs doesn’t land on U.S. soil until 5:32pm Sunday. Tony sighed and tried to focus on his work. He was almost hoping for an active case because sitting behind a desk working cold cases was not his idea of fun. No, his idea of fun involved Gibbs, their bed, some lube, condoms and no clothes. He smiled to himself but continued on scrolling down his screen, looking at phone records; the numbers had begun to dance in front of his eyes and it all looked like one big jumbled mess.



Checking the time at the corner of his screen he was surprised to see that it was late, very late….or rather very early. I was 1:23am and officially Friday. He shut down his computer, and headed to his empty apartment. The ride down to the parking garage was silent and gentle hum of the descenting elevator lulled him to sleep. He pulled out his phone and headphones, hoping some music will keep him more alert and awake so he doesn’t crash driving home.



Reaching his car, he haphazardly threw his bag on the passenger seat and started the car. Looking at the clock on the dashboard, he shook his head. It was exactly four minutes since he last checked the time. This didn’t feel right; he made a mental note to forbid Gibbs to go to anymore seminars that were out of the country for more than two days! If Gibbs was home, by now they’d be cuddling in post coital bliss…or going into round two, depending on what time they got home.




By the time Tony got home it was two am…and eight am in Amsterdam, which meant that in another half an hour Gibbs would be so bored out of his mind at the first lecture of the day that he might actually be on his sixth cup of coffee! Tony smiled as the wheels in his head began turning. Although, they spoken twice since Gibbs left, Tony texted him frequently throughout the days; Gibbs of course had not replied once. He doubted Gibbs knew how to open the messages to begin with. Or if he did, he probably didn’t know how to reply. Still that did not deter him from letting his lover know that he missed him or whatever interesting event has occurred in his absence. Better yet, it did not deter him from giving up on his plan.
Tony made his way to the bedroom, kicked off his shoes and socks and padded barefoot towards the bed. He pulled back the covers and arranged the pillows into a crescent shape, a cocoon comfortable and narrow enough to fit him. He dropped his cell onto the bed and quickly undressed. He nestled himself between the pillows and turned on his phone camera. The light outside did nothing for his shot, even if the blinds were closed. It was too bright and it ruined his shot. Tony let out a frustrated sigh and re-arranged the pillows so that he was facing the window and the darkness behind him did not make him appear ghastly pale.




He grinned to himself and began recording.



He focused on his face.



“Hey baby, I just got home from the office and thought I’d check in with you. I hope you are doing well and haven’t had the urge to kill any one…yet! I miss you, and hope that you can come home sooner. These past couple of days have been….uhh….well really, really lonely. And this bed is way too big without you here. I know this has been a torture for you as much as it has been for me, so I thought I’d send you a present to keep your mind otherwise occupied other than some boring lecture.”



Tony licked his lips seductively and leaned back against the pillows, revealing his exposed chest. He moved the phone down the rest of his naked body and wantonly spread his legs, his cock lying against his belly.



“I really wish you were here Jethro, this would probably be more fun with you here. I know how much you like working with your hands, and I especially love it with when you work your hands on me.”



With that, Tony reached for his cock with his free hand and began stroking himself to hardness. He rested his other hand on his knee and angled the phone so that the camera caught all of him. He half closed his eyes, licked his lips once more and moaned in pleasure. His cock grew long and hard rather quickly and Tony let out a grunt.




“Jesus fucking Christ, Jethro! Look what you do to me? Just thinking about you gets me hard in record time. I haven’t stopped thinking about you since Monday, and just how good of a ‘Welcome Back’ fuck we are going to have Sunday night. And I don’t want to hear any excuses about jet lag, you hear me?!”



Tony moaned and began bucking his hips upward to meet his hand. His breathing became labored and he thrust and pumped with fervor. Just as he felt he was coming to an end he slowed down and released his fully erect cock. As he did so, the sound as his cock slapped against his abs filled the room. His, now free, hand traveled up his stomach and onto his chest. As his fingers reached a nipple, he let out a laugh.




“Want to know what I’m thinking about Jethro?” Tony asked and began tweaking and pulling on his nipple as moans escaped his mouth. He closed his eyes and thrust his head back against the pillows, arching upwards.



“Fuck! I was thinking back, a week ago, when I was helping you with the boat, remember that baby? Of course you do! Hhmm, I loved how you had me up against the ribs of the boat --- especially the way you had my hands cuffed above my head and then you put those two stools on either side of us and put my feet on them so I was holding myself up against the boat. God! That was so fucking hot! I loved that…every bit of it, even that smug look you had on your face!”


Tony moaned and let his hand travel down to his aching balls and gave them a tight squeeze.


“Fuck! Gibbs, come home….NOW! Oh yeah, fuck yes!” Tony screamed and felt his balls draw up against his body. He began to pump his cock once again.



“I was thinking baby, maybe…maybe we should have a repeat of that again, sometime soon?” Tony let out a few grunts and growls and felt his climax near. The image of what transpired two weekends ago was etched in his mind, and as Tony replayed the event in his head, he kept his eyes closed and a smug and blissful smile appeared on his face.



Good God! Gibbs really did a number on him that night, teasing and taunting him with his calloused and strong hands. The his legs burned from keeping himself up right against the boat, but the way Jethro’s hands played him made him feel weak in the knees -- and that was very dangerous combination.




Tony gave his cock one final stroke and he came all over his hand and abs. He exhaled harshly- he didn’t even know that he was holding his breath. He opened his eyes, gently patted his cock and moved his hand across his cum stained belly, smearing it all over himself.
Smiling at the camera phone, he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked each and every one of his cum soaked fingers, giving that loud sucking noise that follows only after you’ve tasted something obnoxiously delicious.



“I hope you have good day Jethro. Can’t wait to see you Sunday. I love you.” Tony gave the camera his best pout, the one that said ‘omfg-I-miss-you-so-bad-next-time-I-see-you-will-surgically-attach-myself-to-your-hip-and-never-leave-you-again!’, and waved, “Bye!”




With that he stopped the camera and hit the save button. For a second he rested his head, catching his breath. A minute later Tony sat up and fumbled with his phone; he finally sent Gibbs the video text with the heading “URGENT!!! MUST OPEN NOW!!!! FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!!!!”



Chuckling to himself, he stood up facing the window.



“I just hope he can figure out hope to open the damn video text without asking the Director for help!”



“Is that so DiNozzo?!?” a sexy and seductive voice said from the doorway and Tony turned around with the biggest grin on his face. And there he was, leaning against the door frame, his eyes filled with hunger.




“Jethro!!!” He jumped and walked across the bed and flung himself into Gibbs’ arms. His lips latched onto Gibbs’ and felt strong arms come around his waist. When the kiss ended, Tony rested his forehead against Gibbs’.



“Hi” he heard Gibbs say and he kissed his right cheek.



“Welcome back baby! You are home early, this is great!” he said stating the obvious. A second later a thought crossed his mind. He pulled slightly back and looked at Gibbs straight in they eye.


“Wait, how long have you been back?!?” he asked


“Long enough to not bother opening that message you sent me,” replied Gibbs and just as he said that, the phone in the left pocked of his coat began to vibrate. At that they both chuckled.



“I realize I’m being a terrible boyfriend, why don’t we get rid of all these clothes you got on and I can give you a proper welcoming?” Tony asked in between kisses. He began to strip Gibbs out of his clothes as they both moved backwards towards the bed.
End Notes:
This is a dream I just had about Tony and Gibbs so I figured I'd write it down. It not beta'ed so be warned for bad sentence structure and other grammatical errors - I tried fixing it but sometimes when you know what comes next you sort of miss some errors. Also I realize Tony might be a little OOC but for what it's worth this is probably one of the most interesting NCIS dreams I've ever had!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3084