Sisters Forever by niceguy87
Summary: This series will focus a little more on slightly older versions of Chloe & Paige (Gibbs & Abby's children)--more specifically on some of their early school years, and other such adventures. This series will kind of tie in with my other series.
Categories: Gibbs/Abby Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Crossover, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Series
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby, McGee/Other, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 14535 Read: 11116 Published: 04/24/2009 Updated: 07/16/2009
School Days, Pt. 2 by niceguy87
Author's Notes:
Gibbs arrives at the school, and ends up having a talk with his oldest daughter.
------------"School Days, Pt. 2"------------
Story by R. O. Knight
based on the hit television show "NCIS"
Created by Donald P. Bellisario

The principal opened the door to her office and Gibbs stepped inside and found Chloe sitting in one of the two chairs in front of the principal's desk.

"I'll give you two a chance to talk in private." the principal said, as she closed the door to her office.

Gibbs strolled over and pulled the second chair out and sat down.

"Hey." he said softly, to his daughter.

Chloe didn't look up or even try to lift her eyes up to her father's.

"Your, um, principal says that you were fighting, and she said this isn't the first time." Gibbs said, quietly.

There was a moment of silence before Chloe spoke, finally.

"He hurt Paige." Chloe said, quietly and slowly.

Inside, Chloe felt this overwhelming guilt, not because of what she did to that little boy, but because she felt like she had let her father down.

"Oh, I see." Gibbs said.

Gibbs saw a lone tear rolled down Chloe's cheek.

"I promised I would take care of her." Chloe said, her voice a bit shaky.

"I know." Gibbs said, softly.

Chloe covered her face with her hands, and began to sob.

"Oh, sweetheart." Gibbs said, softly.

"I'm sorry." Chloe said, through her sobs.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about." Gibbs said, soothingly, as she got on his knees in front of her.

"Look at me." He said, as he gently lifted her head up so that he could see her face.

"You stood up for your sister, and there is nothing wrong with that." he said, calmly.

"You made a promise to your little sister, and you've kept that promise." he said. "And we always keep our promises...don't we?" Gibbs asked.

Chloe nodded at her father, and as far as she could see there was no sign or trace of anger or disappointment in her father's eyes.

"I love you." Gibbs said, softly.

"I love you to, daddy." she said, as she wiped her eyes, with a sniffle.

Gibbs smiled.

"Now give me a hug." he said, with a chuckle.

Chloe leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her father's neck and they hugged each other.

---------------------------------------

A minute later...

Gibbs stepped outside the principal's office and closed the door behind him.

"I would like to discuss a suitable punishment for your daughter." the principal said.

"Or, we could not, and say we did." Gibbs suggested.

"Sir, your daughter hit a young boy this morning, and this isn't the first time either." the principal said, sternly.

"She defended her sister from a bully who was twice her size, and older than her." Gibbs pointed out.

"Chloe's a good girl, and she's very protective of Paige." Gibbs said.

"She still acted inappropriately, Mr. Gibbs." the principal said, beginning to raise her voice.

"She wouldn't have ACTED that way unless she was provoked, or felt cornered." Gibbs pointed out, sternly.

...A Few Minutes Later...

"So forgive me if I don't agree with that statement." Gibbs said.

"I will not prevent my children from protecting themselves." Gibbs added.

"Okay, I'll tell you what, let's discuss this matter with your wife--sort of a "family council" session." the principal said, in an attempt to regain control of the situation.

"Sure, why not." Gibbs said, sarcastically.

----------To Be Continued in "That's One For The Refrigerator"----------
End Notes:
This is Chapter 2 of this NEW series. Enjoy and God Bless!!!!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3103