Her Hands by DesiringPirates
Summary: Her hands flew across the keyboard again, enthusiastic at the new research, the new clue that had to be figured out.
Categories: Gen, Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Timothy McGee
Genre: Angst, Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Romance
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 362 Read: 2572 Published: 04/28/2009 Updated: 04/28/2009

1. Her Hands by DesiringPirates

Her Hands by DesiringPirates
Author's Notes:
Her hands flew across the keyboard again, enthusiastic at the new research, the new clue that had to be figured out.
Title: Her Hands
Rated: G
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: McAbby! *loves*
Summary: Her hands flew across the keyboard again, enthusiastic at the new research, the new clue that had to be figured out.


HER HANDS

He watched, almost hypnotically, her fingers as they typed furiously onto her keyboard. They seemed to dance, and even tangle themselves up sometimes, but never pausing in their duty. Their owner never even had to cast her green eyes down at them, so confident she was in her digit's work...

"McGee, Caff Pow!" One hand left the keyboard, holding itself out for her caffinated beverage.

Taking three steps forward, her delicate hand closed around the sweating plastic cup, and retreat to it's owner. He watched her back now, how with every movement her body made, the small space that held her shoulders moved. His eyes trailed up her neck, her spiderweb tattoo a black symbol of herself displayed for the world to see. Her two black ponytails bobbed as her head moved from side to side.

Another three steps, and he could fully see her face. Pale, in deep contrast to her pitch black hair. Her green eyes stood out, almost hiding underneath her bangs. Her lips were closed around a bright red straw, pursed. For a brief moment, Timothy McGee imagined grabbing her by the shoulders, and taking those pursed pink lips in his own...

"McGee, you okay?" Her deep voice jostled him out of his daydream, making him shake his head and take a step back.

"Yeah, Abby. Boss wants you to look into Johnathan T. Stone- an ex Marine Cop of sorts. Something is hinky about his story."

Smiling, Abby turned back to her computer and took one more sip of her caffinated beverage before setting off to work. "You know, McGee, that the part of insect that was found in the victims hair was actually not an insect at all, just a poor spider whose legs were pulled off..."

Her hands flew across the keyboard again, enthusiastic at the new research, the new clue that had to be figured out.

At a distance, Timothy McGee watched the beautiful and chatty forensic scientist, wishing he had the guts to tell her how he really felt.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3116