Attack of a Murderous Wikipedian by lisahavelock
Summary:
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee
Genre: Action, Crossover, PWP - Plot, What Plot?
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 918 Read: 4433 Published: 05/20/2009 Updated: 05/20/2009

1. Attack of a Murderous Wikipedian by lisahavelock

Attack of a Murderous Wikipedian by lisahavelock
Black and white picture of a wooden bathhouse bench with semen dripping from it. Then color to:

It was a nice night to be on liberty from the USS Seahawk at Naples. The sailors were peacefully having drinks when all of a sudden a man dressed like a ninja sprung out of the bushes with a machine gun and started shooting everyone while yelling "For Wikipedia!"

Back in the States, Gibbs and Tony were having sex. Gibbs was standing up and holding Tony up against the wall. Gibbs came but Tony was nowhere near coming up. Gibbs let Tony down so he could stand up, and then Gibbs got on his knees and started sucking Tony off; that was a rare occurrence, not that Tony was complaining. But then the phone rang, and Gibbs picked it up and answered. Just then Tony ejaculated on Gibbs' cheek, almost getting some on the phone.

Next thing you know, the whole NCIS team is on a C-130 to Naples, piloted by Harmon Rabb, formerly of JAG. "I used to fly C-130s for the CIA," Harm said.

"Shut up, pilot boy," Gibbs ordered.

When they got to the crime scene, they found that each of the bodies had a little business card that said "Your vandalism of Wikipedia has been reverted and your editing privileges have been revoked."

Ducky handed each card to Abby. Despite the Navy's best efforts, the news leaked to the media.

Wikipedia founder Peter Griffin gave a press conference. "My lawyers have advised me to say that Wikipedia does not condone killing on its behalf," Peter said, then trailed off. "Heh, heh, I said condone..." One of the lawyers tapped Peter. "Anyhoo, as the founder of Wikipedia, it is my duty... heh, heh, I said duty."

The lawyer grabbed Peter and pushed him away. "No further comment."

At the Naples port, Harm talked to the Captain of the USS Seahawk. "Skipper, it might be a good idea to order your sailors not to edit Wikipedia until this investigation is completed," Harm suggested.

The Captain looked at Harm like he was crazy.

Harm continued: "The men and women aboard this ship understand that in order to defend a democracy, they must sometimes forgo the very liberties they protect."

"This is not about freedom speech at all," the captain said. "This is about not capitulating to terrorists."

That conversation gave McGee the idea to look at what sorts of edits sailors aboard the USS Seahawk made to Wikipedia. On the plane back to the States (they went commercial this time), McGee explained his findings: "About half the edits made by the USS Seahawk sailors were to correct inaccuracies and falsehoods to the Wikipedia article about the USS Seahawk or about the Navy in general," McGee explained. "Almost every such edit was backed up by citations from reputable third-party sources, and contained no classified information."

Back at the NCIS lab in the United States, Gibbs inquired about users his team may have run into. "Well, there's Garbagebagsize11," Tony said, "but he's dead."

"I had some dealings with a particularly awful Wikipedia user called Eusebong," Ducky said. "He reverted all my edits about Michael Mozart."

"Michael Mozart?" Abby asked incredulously.

"One of the lesser known members of the Mozart musical dynasty," Ducky explained.

"Eusebong must know a lot about music," Abby said.

"Quite the contrary, my dear, he knows nothing. If the other CIA," Ducky said, tapping his nose, "can give us a webcam link, it will be illustrated quite clearly."

Gibbs glared at McGee. "NSA link established," McGee said. On the computer screen came up an image of Eusebong editing Wikipedia while smoking a joint. On the background they could see a badly damaged guitar.

"Look at that poor guitar! One string, three tuning pegs, and the sound hole is filled with cardboard!" Ducky said.

Abby realized something. "I have seen him before, on YouTube!" She pulled up the video of Eusebong 'playing' the damaged guitar while the CD player was in full view.

"Can that idiot kill anyone?" Gibbs asked.

"He was accused of killing his dealer, but the case was thrown out on a technicality," McGee said.

"That Eusebong may be a total piece of s---, but he's not the murderous Wikipedian we're looking for," Gibbs said. "I seriously doubt he could operate a machine gun."

"Maybe we're going about this all wrong," Abby suggested.

Just then Clayton Webb showed up as a deus ex machina to solve the case. "The murderous Wikipedian you are looking for is a former CIA agent gone rogue, one William Word. He has come to believe that God chose him to protect Wikipedia against vandalism by any means necessary. We have reason to believe that he will strike again at the Seahawk's next port of call."

And so it was, the NCIS team went with Webb to Alexandroupoli and lay in wait at the most popular bar for foreign sailors there. They caught and disarmed William Word before he could kill any more sailors.

"You're making a huge mistake!" he ranted. "Wikipedia needs me to protect it!" Gibbs carefully guided William's head before shoving him into the police car.

"You can have him, Webb," Gibbs said. "I'm not in the mood for a turf war today."

"A very wise decision," Webb said and rode off into the sunset.

"What are you in the mood for, Boss?" Tony asked.

"I hear there is a Turkish-style bathhouse around here," Gibbs said.

"I'm so far ahead of you," Tony said. At the bathhouse, Gibbs and Tony had sex in the sauna, getting to unbearably hot temperatures. They both splashed semen on a wooden bench. Turn that image black and white.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3153