Raising Tali Mae by PenMaster
Summary: All about Tony and Ziva raising their baby Tali May.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Ziva David, Original character, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Character study, Established relationship, Drama, Romance, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Friendship, Series
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 732 Read: 3208 Published: 06/09/2009 Updated: 06/09/2009
Story Notes:
Sorry i changed the spelling of May to Mae.

1. Raising Tali Mae by PenMaster

Raising Tali Mae by PenMaster
Author's Notes:
All about Tony and Ziva raising their baby
Tali May.
1 1/2 MONTHS AFTER TALI IS BORN

Ziva was sitting on the sofa playing with Tali Mae.
"Hey Baby" Said Dinozzo coming and Taking Tali from Ziva. "Hey baby, whatcha doin" Dinozzo cooed. He went and sat beside Ziva and began bouncing Tali up and Down pulling silly faces. Tali's face grew into a broad smile.
"Did you see that Ziva?" Said Tony continuing to pull faces
"Yes Tony" Said Ziva with a laugh "her first smile"

Ziva got up and retrieved the camera from the table and took a photo of Tony holding a smiling Tali. Then she wrote it in Tali's Yellow baby book.

Dinozzo, as Ziva had suspected was a natural Dad, and Ziva had picked it up quickly enough. Ziva was really good with her, Tali reminded her soo much of her little sister Tali.

TALI IS 6 MONTHS OLD

"Hey Ziva"Tony said Rolling over and putting his arms around the one he loved "ready for the big day?"

Ziva was returning to work after 6 months maternity leave, Tali was going to go to the NCIS Daycare the floor above the bullpen.

They heard Tali crying in the next room, Ziva rolled over and was about to pull the covers off.
"Its ok Ziva" Tony assured her "i'll get it"
"Are you sure"
"yep"

Tony got out of Bed and picked his 6 month old daughter out of her crib.

"Hey honey, did you have a good sleep"
Tali gurgled and laughed.
"Thats my girl"

Tony took her into the kitchen and fed her some some yogurt and stewed fruit.

Ziva got up a few minutes later and had a shower, then got dressed for her first day back since Tali was born. SHe'd been practicing everyday, going to the shooting range when Tony got home, visiting the gym 3 times a week and going for a 3km jog every morning.

Ziva took Tali into her room and got her dressed while Tony had a shower.

"ready?" Tony asked coming out of their room in his suit
"Yes Tony"

Tony put Tali into her car seat and they got into the car. The arrived at NCIS and Abby was waiting at the doors jumping up and down.
"Its soo good to see you Ziva"
"Abby you saw me on the weekend"
"Yeah but...." Abby started "You haven't been to work in almost 8 months"
"I know Abbs" Ziva said "Try to calm down"

Ziva carried Tali into the building holding her close to her chest. Abby walked with them into the building looking at Tali's sweet face over Ziva's shoulder.
"Abby" Ziva said "Would you like to hold her?"
"I thought you'd never ask" Abby Squealed taking Tali from Ziva. Tali immediately cried after being taken from her mother. Abby frowned and looked at Ziva feeling very disappointed.
"Its ok Abbs, she just isn't used to strangers" Ziva assured her "And she's probably hungry"

Ziva took a bottle she'd prepared before they'd left and sat at her desk feeding it to Tali.
"What time does the daycare open again?" Ziva asked looking up at Tony
"I think its 8:30" Tony said "Still 20 minutes to go"

Gibbs arrived with a coffee in his hand.
"Welcome back Ziva" He said "May i?"

Ziva passed Tali to Gibbs, she'd just finished her bottle. GIbbs rocked her.
"She takes after you Ziva" Gibbs observed "thank god"
"Boss?" Tony argued
"just sayin dinozzo"

"Hey Ziva we'd better go, the daycare will be open now" Tony said Taking Tali form Gibbs. Ziva grabbed her bag and followed Tony to the elevator.


They walked over to the daycare, which was half of the 3rd floor. There was 3 rooms, 1 for the babies (like tali) one for the 2&3yr old and one for the 4 yr olds and ones about to start school. There was lots of toys and the rooms were decorated nicely.

Ziva carried Tali into the first room, Tony not far behind her.
"hello you must be Tony and Ziva" A young enthusiastic woman said "I'm steph" She had long dark, slightly wavy hair and was wearing a pair of jeans and a blue polo-shirt with the NCIS emblem on it.
"Yes, and this is Tali" Ziva said
"Don't worry, she's in good hands, we'll take good care of her" Steph said
"I know" Ziva said "I'm not worried"

Tony kissed Tali on the forehead.
"Bye baby"
"Bye honey" Ziva whispered and kissed Tali before handing her over to Steph.
"Well we'll see you at lunch time, were gonna come and feed her ourselves"
"Ok see you then" Said steph happily, expertly holding Tali in her arms.
End Notes:
Sorry i changed the spelling of May to Mae.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3192