fool by angelarella
Summary: a broken hearted Ziva searches for happiness
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Timothy McGee, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Ziva David
Genre: Established relationship, First Time, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva, Ziva/Jen
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 354 Read: 2777 Published: 06/17/2009 Updated: 06/17/2009
Story Notes:
Story came to me while i was listening to the song "Strange"

1. fool by angelarella

fool by angelarella
Author's Notes:
a broken hearted Ziva searches for happiness
She stepped out of the shower and reached for her towel. She knew there was no chance for thier relationship but that didnt lessen the pain now that it was official.


"Ziva I cant take any chances. I am the director of NCIS and that makes me you boss."

"No, Gibbs is my boss not you."

silence.

"Jenny please dont do this to me. I love you."

"I just cant risk it. I love you too and you know that i always will but we have to end this."




Ziva shook her head trying to shake away the memory of that day.



"Ziva...please....Dont cry."

"You know I knew that this couldnt last long but it still hurts like hell."



She sat down on her bed and put her head into he hands allowing herr hair to fall forward. Jenny had always liked when Ziva kept her hair down and natural.


"No stop it Ziva. She's gone and now it is time to move on."


She heard her phone ring and she got up and picked it up off the dresser. It was Abby.


"Abby no offence but i really dont feel like talking right now."

"So I was right she did end it. Tim you own me 20 bucks."

"Abby you told Mcgee!!"

"NO, He guessed"

"Bullshit"

"Sweetie are you ok?"

"To tell you the truth i came home to take a shower abd i could not tell you what came down stronger my tears or the water itself." Ziva paused thinking she was about to start crying agian but nothing happened."but I am fine now. I knew that it wouldnt last so i guess you can say that i was prepared."

"Hey I have an idea. I am going to call Tony and have him come and check on you in the morning."

"Abby, NO! he will ask why and you will tell him you cant do that."

"Ziva you have to tell him. You now have the opportunity to do what i know you have been wanting to do for a long time."


Ziva had wanted to Tony the feeling she had for him but two things held her back. One she was with Jenny and two there was the whole Gibbs Rule #12.
End Notes:
Story came to me while i was listening to the song "Strange"
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3204