Back in Town by gormogan
Summary: The NCIS team investigates the murder of a marine which seems to lead to two dead people...an old nemesis, and an old friend.
Categories: Gen, Gibbs/Kate Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Case, Friendship, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/Kate, Abby/McGee, DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Partner betrayal, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 234 Read: 2820 Published: 06/26/2009 Updated: 06/26/2009

1. Back in Town by gormogan

Back in Town by gormogan
Author's Notes:
The NCIS team investigates the murder of a marine which seems to lead to two dead people...an old nemesis, and an old friend.
A man sat in a restaurant sipping tea. A marine entered and the man looked behind him. He chuckled and went back to his tea. Everytime he saw a marine it reminded him of someone. One Leroy Jethro Gibbs. They were old enemies. He smiled at the thought of seeing him when he stopped in for coffee in ten minutes.

"Don't move," a very familiar voice said from behind him.

He turned around and stared in surprise. A woman stood there with a gun in her hands. He said, "No. You are dead!"

He elbowed the gun out of her hands and spun around. He kicked at her, but she grabbed his leg and kicked him in the groin. He stepped back and she kicked his face. He fell and pulled out a gun. She jumped away and grabbed her gun. The marine stood up as the man shot at the woman. The bullet hit his heart and he fell. She shot at him and ran out the back exit. He spun around and ran out the front door. He hid his gun as a car pulled up behind him. A man stepped out of the vehicle with a gun drawn.

He had grey hair and cold eyes, He said, "Stop. NCIS."

The man laughed and turned to see Gibbs. Gibbs' eyes widened and he said, "Ari?"

Ari smiled and walked away from Gibbs and away from the crime scene.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3216