New Surprises by tivafan1307
Summary: Ziva returns home from a solo undercover mission to find Tony in her house.
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Ari Haswari, Donald Mallard, Faith Coleman, Gerald Jackson, Hollis Mann, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, Paula Cassidy, Ron Sacks, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Tom Morrow, Vivian Blackadder, Ziva David, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Humor, Hurt/Comfort, PWP - Plot, What Plot? , Poetry, Pre-slash, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 636 Read: 3840 Published: 08/07/2009 Updated: 08/07/2009

1. New Surprises by tivafan1307

New Surprises by tivafan1307
Author's Notes:
Ziva returns home from a solo undercover mission to find Tony in her house.
NCIS

Chapter 1
I'm what!

ZPOV

I just got back from an undercover mission.The only person who knew about this was Gibbs.
He was the one who assigned me on it.Not even the director knew.I got home to find Tony on my couch."Tony?
What are you doing here?"I asked.He smirked."What?Can't I visit my favorite girl,Zee-Vah?"he asked me back streching out my name.I hate it when he does that."How did you get in here?"I asked."Your door was unlocked."He said plainly.I scoffed at him and went to my kitchen to get us some water.No use kicking him out.He's as stubbern as a mole,er,mule.I come back throwing him a water bottle.I opened mine and started drinking it."So how was your undercover mission?"he questioned,trying to start up a conversation.I choked on my water.How did he find out!

TPOV

I got out of work early and decided to stop by Ziva's house.She wasn't at work today.
I knock on the door and there was no answer.I twisted the door knob to find her apartment door was unlocked.I walk around for a little bit and then sit on the couch.As if on cue,Ziva's door swung open and there stood Ziva."Tony?What are you doing here?"she asked.I smirked."What?Can't I visit my favorite girl,"I just had to do this."Zee-Vah"I know she hates it.She shook her head."How did you get in here?"she asked."Your door was unlocked."I said plainly.I heard her scoff and then leave the room.Then I felt something hit my head.I look down beside me and see a water bottle.Aquafina.I look up and see her taking a drink.I decide to try to start up a conversation."So.How was your undercover mission.I saw her start to choke on her water.So she was on one.

NPOV(Normal)

Ziva gave Tony a glare.If looks could kill he would be more then dead.
Tony got up and walked over to Ziva and kissed her.He was about to pull away when Ziva wrapped her arms around his neck,deepening the kiss.He wrapped his arms around her waist and pick her up carrying her to the couch.The rest of the night was filled with bumps,moans,screams,and complaints from her neighbors.

The next week.
ZPOV

I was talking to Abby about some evidence about the body of Lt.Corp.James D.Calsmon.
I just happened to look down and see a trash can.I haven't been feeling good all morning.I heard Abby ask me, "Ziva.Are you ok.",and with that I threw up.Luckly in the trash can.I look up and hear Abby talking to someone."Yes.Please Ducky.I'm sure Jimmy will be fine on his own."I hear her say."Oh well fine.Are you sick Abigal?"Ducky asked."No but I not quite sure about Ziva."Abby said."Ok.I'll be right down."After that they hung up."Ok Ziva.Ducky's on his way."she said.I gave her a weak smile.Not to long after Ducky showed up.He pulled a chair up and had me sit down.
"Ok dear.Tell me what happened."he said."Well..."I told them about how I haven't been feeling good all week.
I also told them what happened between me and Tony."Ziva.Do you think you could be,well,pregnant?"asked Ducky.I opened my mouth to say 'No',but then closed it again."Hold on right there Ziva.I got something for you."said Abby.She came back with a clear liquid."Here drink this.The enzimes in this will be able to tell."she said.I didn't want to asked so I drank it.It smelled like vinegar and tasted like acohol.It burned my throat.She gave me a nother container that had nothing in it."Next time you use the restroom,pee into this and bring it back to me.I'll be able to tell you in atleast 3 minutes."she said.I smiled and then had the sudden urge to releave myself."Excuse me."I said as I ran to the nearest ladies room.

A few seconds later.

I came back to Abby with my pee filled container."Ok stay right there."she said.

3 minutes and 15 seconds later.

Abby looked at me with a huge smile and move away from the computer.On there was the dreaded word.
Pregnant.I stared at it in awe."I'm what!"I shreiked.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3285