I Love Everything About You by ilovegibbs
Summary: Tony and Gibbs love each other with their whole hearts.
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Established relationship, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 193 Read: 3316 Published: 09/16/2009 Updated: 09/16/2009
Story Notes:
Read and enjoy :)

1. I Love Everything About You by ilovegibbs

I Love Everything About You by ilovegibbs
Author's Notes:
Tony and Gibbs love each other with their whole hearts.
The sun was slowly setting in the distance, the warm glow of the fading rays were falling over the two figures who sat cuddled together on the swinging seat. Tony slowly began to move, turning so that he could face Jethro but making sure he didn’t break the contact between them.

Tony stared in Jethro’s eyes for a couple of minutes and then started laughing.

“What’s so funny” Gibbs asked his lover.

“I was just thinking about how lucky I am to be sitting here right now, with you holding my hands.”

“I’m the lucky one, Tony. I love you with the whole of my heart and hope you never forget that”.

Tony smiled and kept on looking straight into Jethro’s eyes.

“I love you too Jethro. I love everything about you, your eyes, your hair, your lips, nose, hands, and the way you walk and work on your boat. You have an amazing smile and you are the kindest, most lovable bastard I know.”

That last part made them both laugh. As they leaned in together and met in a passionate kiss they both knew that their future would be lived together and nothing could ever separate them.
End Notes:
Read and enjoy :)
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3339